A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The psych ad is posted again - Roberta

Posted: Oct 31, 2010

Looks like the psych position is open....?

Your point being..... ? - Must have missed something about this

[ In Reply To ..]
Could you elaborate on why this "psych position" is enough of an attention getter for you to call attention to it on another message board?

Is the company run by.... PSYCHo's??

This is just a stab in the dark - but...

[ In Reply To ..]
maybe there were people who posted on here before regarding interest in a psychiatric transcription position! Geez! Could you elaborate on why you are going out of your way just to be sarcastic?

Sarcastic remarks - RLee

[ In Reply To ..]
Sarcasm makes some feel superior and they are probably miserable and lonely people. I happen to be one of the people who visit this forum who is very interested in any psych work, as that is where I have the most recent experience. Like you said - Geez!!!!

My point being - Roberta

[ In Reply To ..]
That I never heard from Becky (the person who posted the ad). That's all.

where? I don't see it. nm - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I don't see it either - RLee

[ In Reply To ..]
I checked a few other MT job related web sites and do not see it there or on the job seeker's board on this site. The one I saw a few weeks back was for a behavioral health/psychiatric inpatient through Landmark. I do not recall where it was listed though. I did apply to this and am wondering if this is the same psych position the poster is referring to. I never heard anything back. Win some and lose some I guess.

Similar Messages:

Psych Med
Aug 06, 2010

[sounds like bathanical] 10 mg tablets three times a day ...

Psych Job
Oct 29, 2010

Did anybody who applied for the psych job ever hear back? ...

Psych Help Please
Aug 24, 2011

Suicidal patient. Leading sentences below: Positive suicidal ideation. No homicidal ideation. Positive auditory hallucinations. Positive s/l flight of ideas. Positive s/l 10 dentiality. Negative visual hallucinations. Thank you, Teri ...

In A Psych Report, What Does This Mean?
May 18, 2010

TB/TI/TC/TW Thanks.  ...

Psych Scale
Jun 23, 2010

The patient completed a PHQ and a s/l lupus Functioning Scale.  Lucas?  Can't document anywhere.  TIA. ...

Psych Consultation
Oct 19, 2010

At the end of the report the doctor says Axis I -Adjustment disorder with anxiety, moderate in degree. Then he says "New paragraph, Psychogenic amnesia", then he says Axis II . Do I skip a line after Axis I, then write Psychogenic amnesia? How do I set that up? Please help, Thanks. ...

Psych Diagnosis
Jan 23, 2011

I am wondering if it is necessary to type out GAF in the diagnosis or to leave as is.  Thanks for your advice. ...

Psych MT By The Hour
Mar 03, 2011

Someone posted a job on the Job Seekers board advertising $12.00 an hour for a psych MT.   How does that work?  They don't mean a dictated hour do they?  ...

Psych Transcribing?
Mar 26, 2012

Is there anyone here who can tell me why many of the companies who have psych reports only want MTs with 5 or more years experience? I've done a few psych reports and had no problems with them. I find them fascinating and would love to secure a job doing mainly those type of reports (if there are such jobs?). Just wondering why the 5 year requirement? Thank you in advance to anyone who has an answer.  ...

Psych Med Lacturna
Jul 31, 2012

s/l Lactura lacturna floctura, said with Hispanic accent, 40 mg a day.  ?? ...

Psych Term
Oct 10, 2012

I am stuck on a term that has been repeated several times in a progress note and I'm not getting it nor am I finding it on the internet.  Of course, my word books are at home and I'm working from my sister's today to look after my mom....anywho.  Here are  my blanks:    He also reported some benefit from the increase in the Cogentin with decreased _____.  In addition, his Cogentin was increased from 1 mg to 1.5 mg and then to 2 mg due to complaint ...

Psych Work
Sep 26, 2014

Does anyone know any companies hiring for Psych specialty? ...

CDH Psych Solutions
Apr 01, 2015

Does anyone have any information on this company, i.e., pay, line requirements, etc.?  I tried googling them, but found absolutely nothing, which doesn't mean they are not real because I currently work for a very small local company that has no website.  Looking to bring in a little more income, so anything helpful would be very much appreciated. ...

Psych Note Funny
May 14, 2010

I was reviewing a psych. note before processing it and came across something that I thought might make someone's day... :-)  The dr. said, "Serial 3's ..." and the typist put "Cereal 3's..."...  Sure was glad I caught that one... ...

Psych Chart Use Of Swearing
Aug 10, 2010

The social worker dictates that the patient said, (quote) "Everything is driving me f-ing crazy."  Should I type f-ing or really type out the whole f word in the quotes? ...

Looking For Psych Reimbursement Codes. SM
Nov 11, 2010

I work as an IC MT for a psych clinic. My director called, asking for coding information. He knows nothing about coding (neither do I) and it took me a while to catch on to what he wanted. I believe he wants an ICD-9 code for the appropriate compensation of writing and reviewing reports?  His office secretaries don't have any idea.  A code for somone like himself writing and reviewing at a master's level, then another code for the psychiatrist obviously at a higher l ...

Information On The Psych Account TTD
Sep 06, 2011

Looking for information on the psych account TTD is advertising for on the Job Seeker's Board.  Is there enough work?  How is the platform?  Do they pay on time?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is appreciated.  I have been looking for work for so long, I am thinking of giving up, but not sure what I would do. ...

Psych Word - S/l Down-tia-thymic
Mar 27, 2012

During a psych eval. Sentence is : Affect is congruent and he appears s/l down-tia-thymic. Thanks in advance. ...

Psych MT Job On The Seeker's Board
Oct 31, 2012

There's a posting by Blair's Transcription Services.  First, I can't even find this "company" on the internet to verify it, and second, they're requiring the purchase of a C-phone.  I'll admit, I didn't know what a C-phone was, so I looked it up.  Those things are about $900 each!!!  If they're wanting me to spend more money on an instrument to receive the dictation than I did on my fully-loaded computer, they need to offer a heck of a bette ...

Psych And Misc Clinics
Jan 03, 2013

Has anyone applied for these positions and heard anything from the company yet?  ...

Psych Medication S/l:  SOFA BAX 50 Mg Tid
Feb 12, 2013

s/l:  SOFA BAX 50 mg tid it isn't Topamax. any help is greatly appreciated! ...

Psych Report - Med S/l: FAS-E-CLOW
Jun 10, 2014

dose 100 mg p.o. qam and 400 mg p.o. qhs pt has depression and anxiety.   Thanks for any help!     ...

Saince Psych Transcription
Dec 17, 2014

Has anyone worked for this company and how was the pay, dictators?  Did you find their VR was good?  Thanks for any info.  ...

S/l Raspid -- Psych Drug
Feb 22, 2015

nm ...

New To Psych, S/l Patient On Hold For Greater Than 70T? Nm
Jan 26, 2010

nm ...

Psych Diagnosis Format Question
Jan 27, 2010

Correct way to type psych diagnosis? Axis I: Adjustment disorder with anxiety. OR AXIS I                                                                   &n ...

Psych Or Drug-related - S/l C-Wah Scale
Mar 14, 2011

Sounds like she says "See-Wha" although possibly CY scale.  Any ideas?   TIA! ...

ER Note/Psych Regarding Suicide Precautions
Aug 18, 2011

The ER physician is dictating something like "I made her an AMA" or "a no MA" before she says suicide precautions.  Any help appreciated!  ...

How Doyou Type 1:1 Psych Sitter?
May 10, 2012

How do you type 1:1 psych sitter (1:1 or one-to-one)? ...

Psych Word - (s/l Florid) Mania
Oct 08, 2012

It appears that he was exhibiting symptoms of ______ (s/l florid) mania.  Has anyone ever heard of this, or any idea what it could be? ...