A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MT Stars - did anyone else have a problem getting on here yesterday besides me? - just want to work

Posted: Apr 11, 2011

nm

Yes, for a couple hours - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
s

Response - SM - Moderator

[ In Reply To ..]
On occasion, if we are working on the site doing maintenance, updates, etc., you may experience a short temporary problem loading the web pages.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Similar Messages:

MT STARS DOWN?
Aug 19, 2014

What is with MT Stars?  Has not been working all week?  I cannot see any text other than the ads above.  ...

Mt Stars Website
Oct 14, 2009

The website looks different.  Since when?  Why are there hardly any jobs under job seekers board? ...

I Think My Mt Stars Has A Problem
Oct 15, 2009

I cannot see the forums!! ...

WOAH.... What Is With All Of The Stars?
Oct 30, 2009

??? ...

TTS Recruiter - Is She Associated With MT Stars?
May 21, 2010

Anybody know?  I applied at TTS before and a lady who said she was the owner said to call her assistant who was also recruiter.  This recruiter called me once and said she would like to hire me and would get back to me but she didn't.  I called back 2 weeks later to follow up and she went crazy that I had the audacity to phone her. They have an ad **** that advertises for MTs but I just want to make sure this recruiter is no longer associated wi ...

Just Posted My Ad On MT Stars
Apr 27, 2011

Just posted my job wanted ad on this board.  Am just wondering if the people that posted their ad got responses rather than answering all the ads. ...

Resume On MT Stars
Apr 30, 2011

I put my resume on here and in the job wanted board.  I was wondering as more people put their resumes on and yours gets older and further down the list do you still get companies contacting you or should you put a new one on to move it back up the list.  I only put my resume on 2 days ago and got 3 contacts.  No bad MT Stars.  ...

What MT Stars Taught Me
Feb 13, 2014

Everything bad that has happened in someone's life is either directly or indirectly related to MT.  Everyone at the MTSO except the MT is stupid or ignorant.  Anyone who dresses up to go to the office or wears a "suit" to work is the enemy, not to be trusted and is out to screw the MT over.  Most QA and QC staff want to make the MT look bad and therefore create bogus errors so that they will never pass their audits.  We all know that MTs never make mistakes.  I ...

Advertisements On MT Stars
Jun 02, 2014

Is it just me or are there a bunch of more ads on this site than ever before.  So, someone at MT stars is making a bunch of $$$$ on this site.....Mmmmmmmm.....just curious. ...

MT Stars Ownership
Jun 24, 2014

http://www.mtexchange.com/medical-transcription-exchange/who-owns-mtstars-com/ ...

Why Doesn't TTS Advertise On MT Stars?
May 18, 2010

Just wondering because I was over at the other MT site and saw a help wanted ad for TTS and thought maybe TTS was mad at MT Stars owners because they let MTs post not so good things about TTS.  MQ doesn't advertise here either but they are looking for help too.  What's up with that?   I support the companies who advertise on MT Stars, my favorite MT web site.        ...

MT STARS FLASH COUNT
Apr 13, 2011

Can anyone tell me if there is still a link to download the flashcount to make invoices for free on this site?  I know that this is where I downloaded it a long time ago, but I can't find it and appreciate any help! ...

Avoid Transcription Stars!
Jun 13, 2012

I made the mistake of doing some work for Transcription Stars (based out of India) in March. I still have not been paid, and they are trying to bilk me of my money. They do not pay competitive rates, and are rather unreasonable in their TaTs. ...

Sending Email From MT Stars
Aug 15, 2012

If I email someone directly from MT stars will they see my real name? I notice a box comes up when you click to email and you type in your name and address. Is that the name that shows up when the person recieves the email? I am asking because I have had a couple emails from people here at MT stars and I really would like to reply just not through my direct email, as I would prefer to remain anonymous and when emailing from my personal email my name shows up. So my question is, if I email ...

MT Stars Invoice Generator
Aug 29, 2012

I have Windows 7 and tried downloading an invoice generator I found on this site, but it just created a mess on my computer! Does anyone know what link to use to get this generator? I ised it on an old computer I no longer own and I am having trouble getting the generator correctly downloaded.  Any advice/assistance would be great! Thanks! ...

MT Stars Mgmt: Can You Make A New Board For
Sep 25, 2009

MTs whose companies change the way they operate (WebMedx, for example) or sell out (most recently MDI)? Those MTs should be able to have full-blown discussions on whatever the issue, for sure, but without crippling the Company Board of its original intended purpose of helping MTs who are looking for work to research different companies for the purpose of finding a job. ...

Anyone Having Trouble Completely Downloading MT Stars
Aug 17, 2013

Bobo ...

First Day On The Job Yesterday.....
Dec 01, 2010

and I made a whopping $7/hour.  They gave me a physician that, obviously, no one wants. Lots of work on the system from him.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I still have private clients and can make $7 in about 10 minutes.  It's infuriating, but I need the extra $$....if that's what you can call it.  I also got some crazy QA corrections.  One says one thing and another person says another.  Not sure what to do about that.  In my opinion, consistency within a c ...

Took CPC Yesterday.
Dec 30, 2012

I felt confident in myself when I walked into test. Felt prepared, however  I walked out feeling dejected and not sure if I even passed.  I seriously do not know how I did.  I did well on most sections, but I took the advice of other past testers... skipped over the more challenging scenario/questions (And I am glad I did, as I would not have answered the easier ones at the end of the test booklet had I spent time on the harder ones) My plan was to go ...

Yesterday Was My Last Day....
Aug 09, 2013

Yes, I gave a 2 week notice.  I didn't work a lot during those 2 weeks because my primary account was low, or out, of work and it just didn't feel right to take jobs away from someone else on my team. I have to say this......my team lead, my prior team lead, and their manager were very good to me.  I realize that they have higher managers too and they are required to follow the rules that are put upon them.  There lies the problem.  The higher ups.  I've ...

Anyone Else Not Get Paid Yesterday?
Nov 26, 2009

This is the 3rd time in 6 months that my check has been late..... ...

OT Was Offered Yesterday
May 18, 2010

x ...

Did Anyone Get Downtime For Yesterday?
Apr 01, 2011

Just curious if MQ is going to try to ignore yesterday's DocQscribe crash.  My CCM is on vacation so I just put an alert on my timecard.  The RTL told me that it was not an alert and deleted my note.  So downtime or not?  I guess I will just be short this week because I am not making up hours or taking PTO when their stupid system crashes and MQ refuses to own up to it.  Thats what they get for having us all upgrade at the same time.  ...

100% Editing Yesterday
Aug 17, 2011

Not one (1) typed report yesterday all day.  Then got an audit back with a low score, very, very picky.  A couple of careless things, my fault, trying to get in enough editing lines to make a living and rushing.  Guess I need to slow down even more....  Thinking about looking into a receptionist position at a doctor's office near me.  I figure with my age and number of years I have just been doing MT I might not be employable in the outside world, but will give it a ...

Again, DQS Sluggish Like Yesterday. (sm)
Jun 12, 2012

Yesterday, my downtime started with an ADT lookup for an attending when it said "database not available" and today, it's doing the same dang thing, just started about 3 minutes ago. Is this happening to anyone else? I hesitate to keep working because yesterday, I never got the job back that I was in the middle of when it crashed. Argh! ...

What I Heard Yesterday
Jan 22, 2015

When I started out MT years back I transcribed for the local hospital ER docs group. I loved it, but moved on when work dwindled down. A friend works for the group of hospitals in management so I asked who was doing the ER transcription now, I wanted to apply. I was told the hospitals in this area have started using scribes and are slowly doing away with MTs altogether. The exact same thing my new GP doc told me a year ago. Not sure how much longer we are going to be around people, be prepar ...

Gah! In The ER Yesterday Morning..
Jan 23, 2015

I was a patient in a local ER yesterday and had the nicest British physician.  I was directly across from central and was able to hear this physician dictate.  Clear, concise, perfect speed, a dream to transcribe.  The downside is the hospital uses Epic only - no editing by human hands (and ears) at all.  Why oh why can't us humans have dictators like this? ...

Again... OOW Due To OT Offered Yesterday
Jan 27, 2015

We were out of TAT once last week and since then if there are more than 2 (well maybe I am exaggerating here) jobs in the pools they open up OT.  Everyone needs to make money, so of course many of us come in and work.  Understandable.  But TSMs need to cut it off at some point so we don't wind up with nothing in the morning and slow, slow, slow to build up during the day once it is cleaned out at night.  They want you to come back in early afternoon and make up ...

Got My W2 Yesterday In The Mail
Jan 29, 2015

Filing this weekend.  Sure hope I get a nice refund.  Lord knows I could use it. ...

Yesterday My Husband's Hours Were Cut...
Dec 18, 2009

by 5 hours a week, and because he's a supervisor, his salary will be cut by 3%.  Probably more cuts in the next few months.  I know it's not much, but it's scary.  We can't afford it (we're barely making it now), but we'll manage.  I've already taken a second part-time job to supplement my FT at MQ and am looking for another full-time job - that's not MT related. The company he works for is over 100 years old and has never had lay ...