A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

To Moderator: I'm the one who posted the - kiki

Posted: Dec 12, 2009

question below about how to remove a word from spell check.  Just wondering why it was moved to the technical board....I need to know specifically how to do this in Docuscribe, which is a MQ program.  I guess I should have been more specific.  :)

Ok, nevermind....I got the answer I needed over at the tech board. Thanks! :) N/M - kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

All technical questions go there regardless of platform or company. NM - Moderator

[ In Reply To ..]

Duly noted. Thanks :) - kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

My tech questions get lost in limbo when they go to the - tech board. Not many people answer questions there

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

MODERATOR --
Oct 13, 2009

I am not sure if you are aware, but when i replied by e/m to a msg, the advertizing was in the way to where i could only see the right half of the text box in which I was writing.  Hope that can be fixed.  Thanks. ...

Moderator, Is There Any Way....
Oct 13, 2009

When posting a response to the OP, it could come directly under their post and not go to the bottom of the postings in that particular list? When a new post comes in, could it be highlighted at the top of the page like it was before? I think people actually like seeing those there so if of interest they can respond then. I know I did. I guess this is here to stay but gosh, with my old eyes I am having trouble seeing the cryptic letters to put in when I post something which means I sometimes ha ...

Moderator:
Oct 20, 2009

Can you tell me what happened to my post from yesterday, 10/19?  It was there in the afternoon and now gone this morning, the day after.  Thanks!  ...

To Moderator Re:
Jul 10, 2010

The Edit/Delete option only allows one to Edit a post.  The option to Delete one's own post is not available. Is this a permanent thing?  Or mabye part of the backup/lost post issue?  Will the Delete option be restored? Thank you. ...

MODERATOR - YOU NEED TO GET RID OF AD.......
Aug 22, 2012

Three times today an ad for FilipinoCupid.com for singles has popped up.  I really do not want to look at this. ...

FOR MODERATOR
Jan 30, 2014

The amount of ads on these boards is getting ridiculous.  Today there are ads for sex chat girls.  Highly offensive.  ...

VR Board- Moderator
Oct 19, 2009

I was able to get to the VR board only once and cannot get back. When I go that particular board nothing comes up now whereas it did at first. ...

Moderator..question Please
Oct 21, 2009

Why do I not see a link that I've added to a post? Am I just missing it? TIA ...

Moderator Question
Jan 18, 2010

Hi Moderator,   I posted an answer to someone on the Newbie Board on 01/17/2010, basically just congratulating the person who just finished school.   I received an email because of my above posting from Tonya (mitchemconsulting@msn.com) saying she MAY be hiring in the future and pay is low but to send my resume.   I wasn't looking for a job, just congratulating the poster.    Do you know how this Tonya person got my email?   Just curious.   Tha ...

To Moderator - Can We Have An IC Board?
May 21, 2010

It would be interesting and informative to have a board for ICs for questions, answers, etc.  JMO - I would like to see this. ...

Moderator - Isn't It Time Sm
Mar 07, 2012

for a Nuance Board? ...

Request To The Moderator
Jun 29, 2012

Moderator, I am fortunate enough to be a thriving MT and I would like to be able to hold conversations with my colleagues.  We don't have coworkers so this board is the closest thing to it and I would like to be able to discuss our advantages, disadvantages, compensation, etc., with the closest I'll come to a coworker without being abused.  I don't want to be called insensitive, a liar, a suit, etc., just because I am still a successful MT and would like to share it.&nbs ...

RE: REQUEST TO MODERATOR
Jul 03, 2012

We will not be creating a new board for "positive posts only."  You have the choice as to what posts you want to read.  If a post is too negative for you, simply do not read it.  Everyone has a right to their opinion.  I will continue to monitor for foul language, name calling, etc., but will not be trying to decipher what is too positive or too negative for your liking.  ...

Attention Moderator?
Apr 21, 2014

Please note the posts in re:  KEYS THAT PLEASE. This company *may* be legitimate but they are requesting as part of a test process files up to 32 minutes long, that I believe are *also* current files. A lot of newer MTs (and even not so new) may not realize this can be a red flag for scammers - people looking to get a backlog cleared up for 'free' under the guise of hiring for a true position. Could you consider posting a warning to all posters to be careful about t ...

Question For The Moderator
Jun 09, 2014

How did my employer know I posted on this board?  I was sent an email through the company's email system responding to a question I posed here.  How did they know my name?  Are our email addresses being given out?  I did not respond by email or in any way indicate my identity.  Is this not an anonymous board?  What's going on?  If I'm no longer anonymous, how can I feel safe posting here? ...

Thank You, Moderator, For Wishing Us All
Dec 28, 2014

I just realized that you might not have received a thank-you for the pretty graphic with "Merry Christmas" on it.  I appreciate you for all you do to keep these boards up and running.  It's a thankless job, I'm sure.  ...

I Know The Upgrade Is Not Completely Done, But Has The Moderator
Oct 17, 2009

I looked at all the forums and read all the primary posts (not the replies) and cannot find if the Moderator has addressed this, so if I missed it, sorry.  If not, does anyone know if the posts that are falling off Page 1 will be brought back when all the updates are complete and the archives are available?  I was looking for something that was posted on the first or second day when the new upgrade had just been done, and realized that what I had posted on the 8th (the day the upgrade ...

Moderator...question Has Gone Unanswered
Nov 04, 2009

Hello, I posted a question a few wks ago asking why I could not see links that I included in my post. You mentioned filling out the Contact Us form and include the link and describe the issue. I did that but did not receive a reply. Then I replied to my original post stating that I never heard back, and did not receive a reply to that either. Can you please address this issue? I would like to know what is happening to the links in my posts. Thank you. ...

Message Disappeared-MODERATOR
Sep 23, 2010

This is to the moderator:  I posted a note about an hour ago, and when I came back the message was gone.  It was about e-mails being misinterpreted.  It had no hate in it, didn't mention any names, just wanted to talk about it.  It had e-mail in the subject line.  If you know where it went, or why it was deleted, please let me know, and thanks! ...

REQUEST TO MODERATOR - Bringing This To The Top
Jul 02, 2012

Bringing this to the top because it has gotten a ways down now...but could we please have a board for Happy MT's where we can go and talk with our "coworkers" without being abused?  Even in the thread below requesting this, we have been told we are being insensitive for talking about being successful.  This is getting quite ridiculous and disgusting.  Can we please, please, please have "somewhere to go" to have a real discussion without name calling and abusiveness?  The ...

Moderator-Can You Get Rid Of Spouse Of Harried MT
Jul 12, 2012

I find it creepy that he is on here "talking" for his wife. He comes across as controlling and abusive and we don't need that here. I feel sorry for his wife. ...

Moderator: I Think IMedX Deserves Its Own Little Box
Mar 05, 2014

on the navigation column, just like MModal and Nuance. Seems they are growing at an extremely fast pace. ...

MODERATOR: New Forum Suggestion
Jun 01, 2015

A forum to support and assist people who are seeking to leave medical transcription.  Call it "The Exit Ramp". ...

Moderator - Search Feature Missing?
Oct 12, 2009

Oh no, moderate please tell me the search function for the word help board will be returning...please, please, please.  ...

Moderator: Will We Still Be Getting A 'jobs Wanted' Board, And
Nov 05, 2009

is there a way to fix the search feature to where you can search for short terms?  Right now, it won't let you search for terms like 'QA' or 'MDI' etc. because they're too short.  It also limits you to one page of results.  The Google search box we used to have worked much better.  TIA. ...

Moderator, Where Did The Post Go Concerning The Job Ad For Pain Management MTs? (sm)
May 06, 2010

Just curious if you were able to confirm that it is a legitmate ad since the company's web site states different and the job ad remains on the board.  Thanks so much!!! ...

Okay, This Is Getting Ridiculous. Who Can Delete Messages Besides The Moderator?
Jun 26, 2010

I posted twice on this board asking specific questions. Both were deleted. Why? I recieved no message from the moderator, so what's going on? Can anyone answer? ...

MODERATOR: Suggestion For Resume Bank
May 14, 2011

I'm not sure where to post this... The resume bank is a great resource, but I wish it was a little more flexible.  For example, the section where you describe what kind of work you're looking for is restricted to choices on the drop-down menu.  Some of us wear different hats and are looking for IC work if we can get it and/or an employee position if it's a good one.  So multiple choices or even free text might be more suitable. Just a thought.  Thanks! ...

To Moderator: Would You Consider Changing The Posting Requirements (sm)
Mar 16, 2012

for the Job Seekers board to include a few more pieces of information?  *  The line rates (both speech and traditional) *  The definition of their line, i.e., 65 characters including spaces, etc. *  The platform name It sure would be nice to be able to know this minimum information before we all waste our time testing as most of them will not take questions until after you test. Thank you for considering this!   ...

To Moderator. Can You Help With A Line Count Dispute?
May 20, 2013

x ...