A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

mt stars website - amy

Posted: Oct 14, 2009

The website looks different.  Since when?  Why are there hardly any jobs under job seekers board?

We are undergoing upgrades and changes. SM - Moderator

[ In Reply To ..]
Please see the notes on the Main and Company board from me about the upgrades.

Similar Messages:

MT STARS DOWN?
Aug 19, 2014

What is with MT Stars?  Has not been working all week?  I cannot see any text other than the ads above.  ...

I Think My Mt Stars Has A Problem
Oct 15, 2009

I cannot see the forums!! ...

WOAH.... What Is With All Of The Stars?
Oct 30, 2009

??? ...

TTS Recruiter - Is She Associated With MT Stars?
May 21, 2010

Anybody know?  I applied at TTS before and a lady who said she was the owner said to call her assistant who was also recruiter.  This recruiter called me once and said she would like to hire me and would get back to me but she didn't.  I called back 2 weeks later to follow up and she went crazy that I had the audacity to phone her. They have an ad **** that advertises for MTs but I just want to make sure this recruiter is no longer associated wi ...

Just Posted My Ad On MT Stars
Apr 27, 2011

Just posted my job wanted ad on this board.  Am just wondering if the people that posted their ad got responses rather than answering all the ads. ...

Resume On MT Stars
Apr 30, 2011

I put my resume on here and in the job wanted board.  I was wondering as more people put their resumes on and yours gets older and further down the list do you still get companies contacting you or should you put a new one on to move it back up the list.  I only put my resume on 2 days ago and got 3 contacts.  No bad MT Stars.  ...

What MT Stars Taught Me
Feb 13, 2014

Everything bad that has happened in someone's life is either directly or indirectly related to MT.  Everyone at the MTSO except the MT is stupid or ignorant.  Anyone who dresses up to go to the office or wears a "suit" to work is the enemy, not to be trusted and is out to screw the MT over.  Most QA and QC staff want to make the MT look bad and therefore create bogus errors so that they will never pass their audits.  We all know that MTs never make mistakes.  I ...

Advertisements On MT Stars
Jun 02, 2014

Is it just me or are there a bunch of more ads on this site than ever before.  So, someone at MT stars is making a bunch of $$$$ on this site.....Mmmmmmmm.....just curious. ...

MT Stars Ownership
Jun 24, 2014

http://www.mtexchange.com/medical-transcription-exchange/who-owns-mtstars-com/ ...

Why Doesn't TTS Advertise On MT Stars?
May 18, 2010

Just wondering because I was over at the other MT site and saw a help wanted ad for TTS and thought maybe TTS was mad at MT Stars owners because they let MTs post not so good things about TTS.  MQ doesn't advertise here either but they are looking for help too.  What's up with that?   I support the companies who advertise on MT Stars, my favorite MT web site.        ...

MT Stars - Did Anyone Else Have A Problem Getting On Here Yesterday Besides Me?
Apr 11, 2011

nm ...

MT STARS FLASH COUNT
Apr 13, 2011

Can anyone tell me if there is still a link to download the flashcount to make invoices for free on this site?  I know that this is where I downloaded it a long time ago, but I can't find it and appreciate any help! ...

Avoid Transcription Stars!
Jun 13, 2012

I made the mistake of doing some work for Transcription Stars (based out of India) in March. I still have not been paid, and they are trying to bilk me of my money. They do not pay competitive rates, and are rather unreasonable in their TaTs. ...

Sending Email From MT Stars
Aug 15, 2012

If I email someone directly from MT stars will they see my real name? I notice a box comes up when you click to email and you type in your name and address. Is that the name that shows up when the person recieves the email? I am asking because I have had a couple emails from people here at MT stars and I really would like to reply just not through my direct email, as I would prefer to remain anonymous and when emailing from my personal email my name shows up. So my question is, if I email ...

MT Stars Invoice Generator
Aug 29, 2012

I have Windows 7 and tried downloading an invoice generator I found on this site, but it just created a mess on my computer! Does anyone know what link to use to get this generator? I ised it on an old computer I no longer own and I am having trouble getting the generator correctly downloaded.  Any advice/assistance would be great! Thanks! ...

MT Stars Mgmt: Can You Make A New Board For
Sep 25, 2009

MTs whose companies change the way they operate (WebMedx, for example) or sell out (most recently MDI)? Those MTs should be able to have full-blown discussions on whatever the issue, for sure, but without crippling the Company Board of its original intended purpose of helping MTs who are looking for work to research different companies for the purpose of finding a job. ...

Anyone Having Trouble Completely Downloading MT Stars
Aug 17, 2013

Bobo ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

Website Concerning MQ
May 06, 2010

As I am sitting around with NJA, I found this website called JobVent.com.  Very interesting.  Regarding MQ, the overwhelming response was very very negative.  No surprise there!  Anyone can go and post about the evil Q. ...

New Website
Dec 11, 2011

Hi all!  I just got my new website up.  Please check it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think!  It's for my at-home resume writing service..  It's something I've always odne on the side from being an MT.  Please understand, I am not trolling, or trying to sell anything, I am simply asking those who go to my website to let me know what they think.  I appreciate it.  I will take any critique of it that I can so I can improve it bec ...

Website?
Jun 21, 2012

Is there a website to search when I can only make out a partial drug name? I.e., the dr. dictates, "____-BOX-in 500 mg." Thanks! ...

Came Across A Website
Jan 09, 2014

I came across this website. It's the top 5 growing careers that require no more than an associate's degree, which takes about 2 years. No time like the present. ...

Website That Would Be Of Interest To
May 28, 2010

I think it was Kiki who was considering taking on op notes ?  This is a great website to look up standard procedures and become familiar with the vocab:  http://mtsamples.com/ ...

Website Needed
Sep 15, 2010

I came across a website this past summer from someone that posted on MTstars and cannot find it again.  It stated that if you were a graduate from another school you could still take some courses or mentoring from them to beef up your resume.  Please, if you know what I am talking about, let me know what it was.  This is driving me nuts!!! ...

What Is The MTTest Website?
Oct 19, 2010

I'm a recent MT grad. and was wondering how this website works? Are there any websites that offer practice tests that are similar to the type online companies use? I haven't taken any online tests yet and wonder do most companies let you use a foot pedal? Or do they use the F1, F2 etc. commands? thanks for any advice! ...

Found On DSG Website
Feb 04, 2011

while looking to respond to a job opening that they have a "Director International Transcriptionist Operations," is this meaning they outsource?  ...

Is There Anywhere On MQ Website Or DocQscribe
Apr 13, 2011

to find a list of keyboard shortcuts. ...

Drug Website
May 31, 2011

someone recently posted a website which listed daily new drugs and their uses.  anyone know the site?  I wrote it down and of course lost it.   ...

Ultipro Website
Feb 08, 2012

Is anyone else having trouble getting into Ultipro?  I can't get the website to load.  I emailed my CCM who told me she can get in and to call the help desk.  I don't have their number.  Does anyone have it?  TIA! ...

Is The Ultipro Website Down?
Feb 11, 2012

x ...