A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How come there are SO many messages posted to the wrong boards lately? - Venting

Posted: Nov 18, 2010

Messages are appearing on the main board for word help, questions about companies, and those looking for jobs. Messages are posted on the Job Seeker's board for questions about companies. 

Is there that many new people on this board that haven't read the guidelines or checked the different boards out before posting or is everyone just in a hurry and decide to post wherever or whatever board they are on?

Sorry, people, but I'm in a bad mood today and when I go to the job seeker's board to see if there is something I would be interested in, then click on a post just to find out it's somebody looking for a job or has questions about a certain company, it's frustrating. This is happening every day or every other day lately.

How about reading the top of the board you are about to post on to read the guidelines and/or see which board you are really on before posting? Then post on the correct board.

End vent.

People just don't pay attention to where they are or - sml

[ In Reply To ..]
are new to board and either can't read or don't notice the multiple boards on the left side. It doesn't really bother me except on the occasion when a thread has been started and then the answers don't move with it, seems to be getting better in this aspect though.

How about just forgetting it? - Geez!

[ In Reply To ..]
Anyone can make a mistake! Just don't read those posts and move on! I'd give anything for that to be the biggest problem in my life!

Appreciate your input. Traffic Cop back on duty. :) NM - Moderator

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

What Is Wrong With The Boards Today?
Aug 19, 2014

Nothing shows up. ...

Okay Now I KNOW I Have Posted TWO Messages
Nov 13, 2014

and both have disappeared!  I want to know WHY!!!! ...

Why Cant I Delete My Posted Messages
Jun 28, 2010

Just wondering. ...

Question For Moderators. I Have Posted 2 Messages In The Last
Sep 25, 2014

24 hours specifically checking the box notify me at the above email.  I have checked on my posts and both received responses, however I never got a notification email.  Is this a glitch?  Just wanted you to know so you could check on it. ...

Job Boards
Dec 09, 2010

I am just finishing up my medical transcription course and was wondering if anyone knew if it is helpful to use the job seeker's board/resume bank on this site? Has anyone ever gotten any responses from it? Thanks. ...

Maybe We Could Split Into Two MM Boards
Mar 16, 2014

How To Link On The Boards
May 04, 2014

How to easily link to boards here, since links don't "click" unless one does the following. Go to the site you want to link. Highlight it as if you were "copying" it. Paste into Link field here below your note. You subject line will come up in that link and we can all click it. ...

I Think We Need Two Nuance Boards
Jan 22, 2015

Sometimes I think we need two Nuance boards.  One for everyone who is disgruntled and need a place to vent, and another for those of us who are trying to keep a positive outlook can find some encouragement.  The "Gooooood Morning" post a few days ago made me think about that.  It would be good to interact with our fellow Nuance coworkers, but after visiting the board, I am usually upset and rattled by all the negativity...... ...

Why Are There Lines Through Some Posts On The Boards?
Oct 04, 2012

x ...

Any Coding Job Seeker Boards?
Jul 21, 2013

Hi I was just wondering if there are any boards with coding jobs listed on here? I just thought that maybe there is somewhere since they have this coding/billing forum?  Any ideas?? Thanks   ...

What Other Discussion Boards Are There For Coders?
Mar 10, 2015

I've found a few but they all have very old posts of them.  I alraedy know about the AAPC boards of course.   Thank you. ...

Are any negatives messages posted here making you target for layoff???? ...

Cannot See Messages
Aug 19, 2014

All day long, there messages have not been coming up.  Just the name of the forum, but no threads.  I am hoping the mod will see this message and see what can be done. Thanks! ...

COMMENTS TO MTSO'S WHO READ THESE BOARDS
Jun 26, 2011

As much as we all like for things to go back the way they were before VR, before offshoring, before the EMR, that is unlikely to happen.  I come from an era of transcription where we actually could support ourselves on being a medical transcriptionist.  Unfortunately, that is not the case with transcription any longer.  I work for three different companies and there isn't a dime's worth of diference in any of them low pay, long hours, supervisors that are not MTs that ar ...

Fact Checker - Those Of Us Who Have Read These Boards
Sep 02, 2010

for a while know you must be "that guy" whose responsibility it is to come here and do damage control.  Whenever something big happens in a company or an MT gets a raw deal, there is always someone who attaches themselves to a thread to blame the MT - obviously their quality sucked or clearly they didn't show up for work or everyone else is getting laid off so why not you. Here's the thing - we see you a mile away. The fact that you randomly decided to show up on the boards  ...

Please Add July And August Tabs To The Other Boards
Aug 07, 2014

... ...

I'm An IC And Get Rude Messages From QA?
May 22, 2012

I don't even really work "for" these people and I get emails that are not only unprofessional but extremely rude.  So after working for 12 years with this company we get a new QA and she thinks she can blast me because I've been in the hospital and didn't work for a week? Yes, I'm very mad. ...

What's Up With All Removed Messages Here?
Oct 12, 2014

Xx ...

Cannot Post New Messages
Mar 09, 2015

Now I Know Why People Post Questions On The Boards Rather Than Ask Supervisors
Jan 18, 2010

The original company I worked for was sold to a big company and I had loads of unanswered questions.  I would call supervisor or someone who had been in contact with the peeps from my old company and ask away.  Now I find out I have been labeled a troublemaker because I ask too many questions.  I guess I would have been wiser to just come on this board and fire away with complaints, questions or anything else I wanted to know.  I know my future is gone now where I am. &n ...

Which Messages Are Right? The Positive Or The Negative?
May 11, 2010

Let's say you have worked for a company and you're happy. You're probably going to post positive things. Let's say your co-worker got negative feedback from QA or even got fired. The messages that co-worker writes are going to be completely different from yours. Which messages are right? ...

TO THE MODERATORS - Why Can't I Delete Messages?
Sep 05, 2010

Edit/Delete only lets me edit, and even then it won't accept my password.  I use the same one every time.  Thanks. ...

Messages Not Turning Purple
Mar 17, 2012

The messages stopped turning purple after I click on them. How can I get them to stay purple. I asked this the other day, and someone was kind enough to tell me to delete cookies, which I did, but the messages are still staying blue. I have Internet Explorer 9. Any other help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :o) ...

How Do You View Older Messages?
Apr 24, 2013

(Like, say, from yesterday). ...

Any MTSOs On These Boards Anymore? Question For Someone Who Is Either MTSO Or Has Their Own Clients
Apr 29, 2015

I have been using OLD system with Windows 2000 and Outlook express to run the Digital Dictate and Express Delegate.  It is finally starting to give me issues.  I was looking into jsut upgrading to a new platform, BUT with all the cloud type places out there, the idea of not having to deal with equipment at all is quite intriguing. Who is using something beside Dial Dictate and Express Delegate to get their dictations and send to any MTs working with them?   Thanks  Maggie ...

Beware Of YouTube Messages Sent On Facebook.
Mar 18, 2010

I just spent 3 hours on the phone to get rid of a virus I picked up on Facebook.  My aunt had sent me an email to watch a video on YouTube, but when you go to it there is a message that you that you need to update Adobe.  That is when it attacks.  It sends you to different websites when you try to go to McAfee, Microsoft, etc.   It is called Koobface.  Be careful, I had it on both my desktop and laptop.  ...

Okay, This Is Getting Ridiculous. Who Can Delete Messages Besides The Moderator?
Jun 26, 2010

I posted twice on this board asking specific questions. Both were deleted. Why? I recieved no message from the moderator, so what's going on? Can anyone answer? ...

BOF/EOF Error Messages With EbeyondTXT With Nuance
Oct 08, 2013

I am curious to see if any other transcriptionist who works for Nuance have had problems with EOF/BOF error message at the end of completing a job to send through? ...

My Message Was Harmless Yet Removed! Why Does The Moderator Leave All Kinds Of Bashing Messages But
Oct 25, 2011

seems out of sort, sorry! Just don't get it! ...

I Checked Posts And A Lot Of Messages Said This Company Paid "above Average" ...sm
Jul 02, 2012

so I applied ...... 7-1/2 cpl ST, 3-1/2 for VR.  Sigh.   In 1982, I made 10 cpl for a gross line.  I realize those days are long gone, but soon I will be flipping hamburgers. ...