A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How about training direct from AAPC - Vlkirkpatrick

Posted: Sep 18, 2012

Ok, how about this program. It is directly from AAPC. Anyone on here received their CPC or CPC-H from this course?

http://www.aapc.com/training/cpc-complete-training-package.aspx

So, let me have it... the good the bad and the ugly.

I looked at that when I first started researching my school options - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I decided my goal was more than just the CPC - both the CPC and CCS. The cost for the AAPC program when you factor in the course, books and membership is over $1500. I suppose if you're only interested in the CPC, maybe it would be a good option for you. Only you can make that decision. I am currently attending a school that prepares you for both.

What school are you going through for your coding training? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Andrews - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
:)
Me too. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
:)
Andrews, me 3 nm - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

OK for a doctor's office - Trained Eye

[ In Reply To ..]
If you already worked in a doctor's office, it would be ok, but you might want to see how many people are complaining on the AAPC website about being unable to get a job with just a CPC.

Most people think coding here is coing there. They think there is one standard curriculum which, of course, everyone teaches. But there really is not one standard course. Some teach more and some a lot less.

Office coding is easier, so maybe you don't need as much, but this course does NOT cover inpatient coding. It does does NOT teach A&P, pathophysiology, reimbursement methods, intermediate or advanced ICD and CPT coding,
so you will be ineligible for the CCS and the CCS-P.

Total up the costs for this plus their A&P and reimbursement courses. That still does not give you what Andrews would, but you can see the cost creeping closer.

You are not really saving anything by taking a course like that. You will pay eventually.

It also has no instructors and only an 85% pass rate on their own exam. I would want better odds than that.

what if you've already had A & P? - downtime

[ In Reply To ..]
can you test out of things?

The qualifications instructions say a coding course which includes A&P plus - Testing out is not going to do it

[ In Reply To ..]
If you plan to take the CCS exam, you'll have to follow their requirements. They require a coding course that teaches terminology, A&P, pathyphysiology, etc. It doesn't matter what you may have had in the past.
So if you tested out of some of the credentials prerequisites - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
If you decided to test out of parts of your coding course, you aren't going to be able to take the CCS exam the way I read it. You'll have to take another coding course that includes those prerequisites. The alternative would be to just forget getting the CCS until you've worked for a couple of years as a coder. Not smart. The credentials are what help get you that first real coding job. You might be able to get a data entry job, but AHIMA may not consider that coding experience. I would do it right the first time and avoid all of that.
Another option! Let's not forget . . . - CCS, CPC
[ In Reply To ..]
You wouldn't have to take another coding course, I don't think.

It should do to take the missing courses, A&P in this case, from a college.

You'd kind of have to take your chances with it, because A&P is a "weed out" course for allied health programs. They're usually intended to flunk people out. But, you'd probably have no trouble with it since you have such a good knowledge of it already.

I dunno, but it would make more sense to me to take it from a school that didn't have it as their intention to flunk me out.
I'm just going by AHIMA's own words - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not certain that taking it outside your coding course will work. That's not what AHIMA says in their own words:

"Completion of a coding training
program that includes anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, pharmacology, medical terminology, reimbursement methodology, intermediate/advanced ICD diagnostic/procedural and CPT coding"

It doesn't say "or supplemented by" or "tested out of" or "waived for experience" or any of those. It clearly states that it has to be a "COMPLETION of A CODING TRAINING PROGRAM THAT INCLUDES..."

You could take that risk and find out at the last minute that you don't quality, but I wouldn't recommend that. It's really best to do it correctly and completely the first time so you don't shoot yourself in the foot.

A&P - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I already took (and passed) A&P I and II as part of my Associate's Degree, but I am studying it again at Andrews. In my opinion, it certainly isn't hurting me to review it.
that might be a deal breaker for me nm - downtime
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't want to go back to school as it is. But that's not to say what y'all are doing is wrong, just not for me.
I agree that if you're going to become a credentialed coder - It takes a lot of commitment
[ In Reply To ..]
If you aren't totally committed to it or just aren't in the mood to work that hard at it, don't do it. Do something you can get excited about!

It just isn't worth casually getting into coding. We're seeing too many people get hurt that way just as they used to get hurt in the short, fast, cheap MT courses. The people who took shortcuts weren't motivated to do it right. They should have found something else to do that made them want to get up in the morning and start working on it.

That's the way I felt anyway when I realized exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to do the best, most thorough job of preparing myself for it. That paid off.

Other things that I just had a casual attitude toward didn't pay off for me at all. It's just all in what you're interested in and just how motivated you are.
If you don't want to go back to school, don't! - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
The worst thing you can do is go to school when you don't want to and shortcut your way to failure. Wait until you do want to go to school and then do it the right way the first time.
I agree - CCS, CPC
[ In Reply To ..]
I have to agree with that. If you do not want to go to school, don't!

You'll hate it and it will be miserable for you. Even worse, WORKING in coding will be miserable for you because you will be working with the same things you don't enjoy studying.

People are so right about not doing it at all if you're going to do it half-way - see message
[ In Reply To ..]
It's going to be even more important for coders in the future to have a deeper understanding than ever. Taking a casual approach to it is going to guarantee failure. You're better off to save your time and money until you find something worth doing your best.
Is someone forcing you to go back to school? - Just wondering
[ In Reply To ..]
That seems like such a lazy attitude. The only thing I can think of is that someone is forcing you to go to school when you don't want to. Don't do it!
no not forcing me - downtime
[ In Reply To ..]
It's just that I already have a bachelor's degree, plus another 50 hours on top of that (I changed my major a lot and also got an MT certificate). And I just really don't want to go back to school. It's possible I'd be happy with just a CCA.
As long as you don't want a job, the CCA will work fine! - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
The CCA is pretty much meaningless when you start looking for a job. The CCS, on the other hand, is both the minimal credential you need and the highest coding credential you can get.

If you aren't really interested in working as a coder, that CCA would be the way to go. I've heard that the test is easy, no pressure.
thank you - downtime
[ In Reply To ..]
I really do appreciate everyone's input on this, because it's helped me make an informed decision. I know I have to get out of MT, but it probably won't be coding. I'd really like to do some kind of archives work.

I have seen some jobs posted though that would take CCA.
Not trying to rain on your parade, but just adding info - Those jobs are not always available
[ In Reply To ..]
In the past few years college programs have guaranteed jobs. Those jobs just weren't there when the students graduated. There was a huge program being promoted nationwide to fill what was supposed to be a huge demand, which never happened. We still have the same old consistent job availability as we have for years, requiring the CCS (experience preferred). There are a lot of disappointed students who are still waiting for those jobs. If you have the CCS, you're at least considered when they need credentialed coders.
What about another field other than coding? - Something else?
[ In Reply To ..]
What you've been saying is that you sort of, almost, but not really would like to learn coding, right? You are almost having to force yourself to be interested enough to meet the bare basic minimum, the CCA, just to get out of MT. Wouldn't it be better to think of another career altogether? Surely there is something you would really like to do and would be willing to work hard to do it well. That's what I would do if I couldn't really get motivated to be the best in coding. I would do something I could be the best in.
That's wise advice, because there's nothing to be achieved doing the bare minimum - Excited About Learning!
[ In Reply To ..]
Just read back a year or so on this forum and you'll find a lot of people who found out the hard way that limiting themselves to the CCA level got them nowhere fast.
yes that's exactly what I intend to do - downtime
[ In Reply To ..]
and I really appreciate everyone's input because it's helped me sort out my feelings regarding coding.
Yes, some will take a CCA - Coder
[ In Reply To ..]
We will not.

Some will, but sometime only for support positions. Others will, but only if they cannot get a better-qualified applicant.

Something else to keep in mind . . . the failure rate on the CCA is about as bad as on the CCS. What does that tell you?

I agree that something other than what you THINK coding is mght be a better choice. You might want to be sure you do know what it is.

Be sure that you look at jobs that start with coding or expand on it. I think a lot of people here think coding is sitting in a doctor's office or hospital copying codes out of a book. That isn't what I do.

Try the ACDIS website to see what clinical documentation improvement is. Do you truly not recognize that as something that expands on coding? That is why you need those basic sciences, too.
no I'm just saying that I have already taken it - downtime
[ In Reply To ..]
and actually, I aced it. I don't think I should have to take it again. That's all I'm saying. College credits transfer, why not this?
Because AHIMA is evaluating candidate qualifications - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
AHIMA is determining whether a candidate has had a comprehensive coding course or not. If it didn't include all of the prerequisite requirements, they know that it probably also didn't teach coding very well either. No matter their reasons, they are the ones who decide, and they have decided. The course must include those subjects. Period.
The schools teaching to the level of the CCA are failing big time! - What it tells me
[ In Reply To ..]
You asked what it tells me. It tells me that all these dozens or maybe hundreds of schools that claim that their graduates can take the CCA exam are miserable failures.
downtime - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Then why you are asking about coding? At this point in my life (I'm 48), I wasn't expecting to be back in school but due to the current situation of my MT "career," I made the decision that after all these years as a CMT, I had to do SOMETHING to get out. Andrews and coding seem to be the answer for me at this point. I do wish you the best but life is what you make it and there are obviously no guarantees.
Might be a deal-breaker for an employer, too. - Just saying
[ In Reply To ..]
Personally, I like less qualified coders. Really good ones aren't much fun to audit.

Seriously, though, if you've had a course in A&P and AHIMA will accept it, you're fine. I would recommend a review unless you're some kind of anatomy expert.

Here's a quiz for you . . .

1. Without looking them up, can you tell us the vessels in the upper arm? All of them? And where they were when the name changed from what it was in the lower arm?

2. Again without looking anything up, what vessels do you have to cannulate to get from the femoral artery in the groin to as far up as you can go in the right carotid? And what is that famous abnormality found there and how does THAT change things?

And is there anything wrong with those questions? Did I make a mistake somewhere?

That 'Deal' she wants is exactly how Claudia/AAMT cheapened MT - and helped lower MT pay
[ In Reply To ..]
This is the attitude and strategy that is destroying MT. Do the very least you can get by with. Coders have never thought that way. Coders respect credentials and knowledge. Now we have people coming in here wanting to do the same thing to coding as they did to MT. It's disgraceful!
Making deals - Interested bystander
[ In Reply To ..]
I am not a credentialed coder but I have been reading these boards for months and would like to make some observations. Coding is obviously a good career choice for a lot of people, but I'm guessing that most of you who are credentialed and successful at your jobs didn't start when you were 50. For some reason, MTs facing job loss or just wanting to get out have been led to believe that coding is a quick fix - complete a program and get your CCS, there's nothing to it! Not everyone, but some who post here are leading people to believe that, and I think it is going to be quite a shock when the new students find that coding is difficult, and not necessarily the perfect fit simply because someone was an MT. It can take a long time to become proficient and knowledgeable as a coder, and I don't know if everyone understands that, but that's how it is in practically any job. The bottom line is that I think a lot of MTs saw coding as a quick fix, which it is not. As an MT who truly cared about my profession and always strived for excellence, I never did the very least I could get by with, that's quite a generalization. However, I do see the job market becoming flooded with former MTs/new coders who can't get jobs because they were misled in regard to what to expect. I'm not trying to spread negativity, I'm just sharing my opinon.
I agree, and if that happens, everyone gets hurt, not just those MTs who - shortcutted their coding education
[ In Reply To ..]
We need to speak out against this commericalization of coding that will hurt the students and fill the pocketbooks of the "educators" who are full of bull.

I can hear people saying we should just let the students who fall for all that bull just make their mistakes, shortcut their coding education thinking they know it all, and then fail later, falling flat on their faces when they can't pass credentials or get jobs. The trouble with that is, we don't need to see the market flooded with incompetent coders with inadequate skills. That's what hurt medical transcription. We need to speak out against letting the same people, former AAMT officers, do it again, this time to coding.

I think the goal of those 'educators' is to place these MTs to Coders in low-paid jobs with some of the MTSOs who have not consistently lowered the pay of MTs and now want to do the same thing to coders. It's time to speak out loud and long to make sure this doesn't happen. Who will benefit? Those MT to Coding so-called 'educators' and the notorious MTSOs. The students will be the losers. Those who need qualified coders will be the losers. If they succeed, AHIMA won't be needed. Credentials won't be respected, just as they aren't respected in MT. We'll all just be in a big powerless position again at the mercy of the big MTSOs. Don't let it happen, folks!
Do you suggest finishing if you're enrolled in one of the "accelerated" courses? - Getting Concerned
[ In Reply To ..]
What do you recommend to someone who is already enrolled in one of the shortened courses that was sold as short, fast, and good enough? I'm afraid it isn't good enough. Is the best thing to go ahead and finish anyway or just write it off as a mistake?
Finish it! - Coder
[ In Reply To ..]
By all means, finish it! You should be able to get a CPC out of it. Give it a go and see what happens. Be confident.

Let us know what happens and if you get a job. There are options for later. When you get there, ask us for help if you need it.

Remember, too, that you can always call Linda Andrews for good advice. If you have difficulty, give her a call. Who knows, maybe she will develop a program just for you!
that's not really fair - downtime
[ In Reply To ..]
I just don't really want to re-take classes that I've already taken.
Understandable. - see message
[ In Reply To ..]
That's completely understandable. Just make sure the credentialing body (AHIMA) sees it that way. What I mean is, find out ahead of time that what you have already studied will qualify you for the CCS exam. Don't find out after the fact that it won't. You don't want to waste your time and money if you aren't going to qualify for the CCS, right? I respect AHIMA for keeping their standards high. I wish AAMT had done that, but they didn't.
thank you - downtime
[ In Reply To ..]
You all have really given me a lot of good information this past week and I appreciate it.

Can you test out? Maybe. - Colleges differ on that

[ In Reply To ..]
Most colleges and programs allow you to test out of courses. Their individual policies differ. They may limit the number of courses you can test out of, they may charge the entire tuition for it or just a fee or nothing, and they may or may not allow yo to use the course to satisfy a requirement.

For instance, my university did not charge a fee, but the department whose course it was had to agree to test you, you could only challenge lower level courses, and if you passed you got a type of administrative credit for it but it did not satisfy any requirement. The requirement would have to be satisfied with a higher level course. That university would not accept CLEP exam credit at all, nor would it accept transfer credit from most anywhere else. You could not take the course at a junior college and get transfer credit for it.

When I wanted to do an RHIT more than 10 years later, one college would not accept ANY courses that I had taken because they were more than 7 years old. Another college had a 5 year limit. Another had no limit. All required the course to be an exact match. None would accept graduate level courses for undergraduate courses. None would accept a higher level course--only the SAME course. If you did not have the catalog description from that year, they would not accept it.

Many colleges will accept CLEP exam credit just like a real course, but others (mostly top tier) will not. If they do, you can test in a large number of subjects from college math to English and A&P. There is a fee for the test and sometimes for the college to accept it.

The CLEP is a great way to get credit for a lot of lower level courses. It is something you can do before starting college to reduce your total costs.

Testing out is one reason it can pay off to do a program like Andrews before a college RHIT. With coding certifications from AHIMA most will let you test out of coding courses. You will already have the material from several other courses to test out of.

If you attended Western Governors RHIA program, you would be even better off because they are competency based. Anything you know will just help you scoot through that material faster. Since they charge on time, not credit hour, the faster you complete the competencies the less your cost. It can all even out in the end. That way, you learn coding and can work while completing WGU . . . AND . . . have incredibly valuable experience, along with a CCS and CPC when you apply for a job as an RHIA.

Oh, and a lot of coding employers will help pay for things like RHIA programs.

Hope that helps with the planning for some of you.

Similar Messages:

Training Programs Listed On AAPC Website
Jan 23, 2015

Is it safe to assume that a training program listed on the AAPC web (that is not their own) is a legit program? Thank you for your comments and suggestions. ...

AAPC
Apr 10, 2010

How good are their coding classes?  I am looking for a accredited place.   Are there any other good places? ...

AAPC Coding Course... SM
Nov 06, 2010

Has anyone taking the coding course through the AAPC?  I am thinking of taking the outpatient coding course.  It has to be good, right?  I mean they administer the tests for the certification, etc.  My choices right now are Andrews, Career Step, and AAPC and I really am leaning towards AAPC.  Just thought I would check in and see if anyone has any opinions on this course....  Thanks Guys!!! ...

AAPC Coding Course
Nov 12, 2010

I am an MT totally ready to move out of the house, off my 16-hour chair sitting for peanuts and on to the coding field.  I have researched for months, looked here for months, and came upon this website, as well.  Just seeing if anyone out there would recommend the course from AAPC?  Thanks a bunch for your input and advice!!  I don't want to waste my time/money or be scammed.. (: Happy Friday all! ...

Has Anyone Taking The AAPC Course?
Jan 05, 2011

I cannot afford the money to go to a college, so I was wondering how good the AAPC course is.  HAs anyone taken it?  What did you think? ...

AHIMA/AAPC
Feb 25, 2011

Anyone out there a member of AHIMA or AAPC?  Did you join after you became certified, or before?  What are your thoughts about joining?   ...

CPC Course Through AAPC Extension
Jun 12, 2011

I'm taking the CPC coding course through AAPC.  I have four months to complete it, but haven't done so yet.  It says on their website that I can get an extension for $29.95 a month, but I can't find anywhere to send it?  Can somebody please help?  Thank's! ...

Question About AAPC's CPC Course
Jul 07, 2013

So I've been thinking about the big transition from MT to coding myself. Has anyone done the AAPC's CPC course and if so, did you find the instructors helpful and that the course was beneficial? Did you find that employers accepted it as a good training program when you applied for a job? One thing I'm concerned about is that I don't see on their course where they are including anything about ICD-10 training. You would think since it's so close they'd go ahead and o ...

CareerStep Or AAPC
Feb 08, 2015

I know this question has been asked in the past, but most replies are 3-4 years old.  Looking at both programs, anybody taken either course?  Which would be the better of the two?  Also has anyone who has graduated from the CareerStep program gained employment with IOD? Thank you for your input! ...

AHIMA (CCS) Versus AAPC (CPC) Which Is Better?
May 09, 2010

There is a lengthy debate as to which of two certifications CCS or CPC are good choices and which will yield better result. The AAPC webiste states that the CPC is a physician/provider-based coding cert. Hospitals are usually looking for facility-based coding certifications, as those credentials apply to their line of business & clinical setting.Hospital certified coders generally code in the hospital (e.g., CPC-H, CCS) and physician certified coders (e.g., CPC, CCS-P) usually code in provid ...

Went To AAPC Chapter Mtg. Question Re CPC-H Vs CCS
May 31, 2010

I had a great time as a guest at a local AAPC chapter meeting last week. The subject was Coding as a Career which was perfect for a first-timer! I noticed that CPC has an "H" credential for hospital. How does that compare to the CCS credential which is for inpatient coding? The main speaker who started out with AHIMA credential and has added AAPC said that CPC is becoming more popular. She is a department head and has hiring responsibility for a large hospital/clinic system. She said they woul ...

When To Joint AHIMA And AAPC?
Jun 28, 2012

I am currently in Andrews and wonder when would be a good time to join these organizations? I checked out AHIMA and their student designation is only for approved schools, and since Andrews is not, I would have to pay the full price of $165 before taking the CCS exam. The exam itself costs 299 for members and 399 for nonmembers. For AAPC, their student membership costs 70 and does not seem to be tied to "approved schools." I'm just a low-paid MT and wondering if I should spring for thes ...

AAPC CPC Prep Course (4 Month)
Jul 30, 2012

Hi - Has anyone here taken the 4-month AAPC CPC Preparation course?  How did you do on the CPC Exam?  ...

AAPC Statement On ICD-10 Delay
Apr 03, 2014

Open Letter from CEO: ICD-10 Delay April 3, 2014 Thank you for your commitment to your profession and all you do to help AAPC advance the business of healthcare. I write to you as a follow up to the email we sent Monday night regarding Senate passage of HR 4302 and the delay in ICD-10. President Obama signed the bill into law Tuesday morning, officially shifting the deadline for ICD-10 compliance from October 1, 2014 to no earlier than October 1, 2015. AAPC remains dedicated to helping the in ...

AAPC Versus Andrews
Jan 29, 2015

I am considering switching my career to coding and am checking into courses - there is a drastic difference in the cost of AAPC versus Andrews. If someone can give an opinion on the difference and if Andrews is much better, please do so. If AAPC is good enough to further my career, I would like to know that also. I have been told that Andrews would give me a CCS and I don't know if that is necessary. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Feedback On AAPC CPC Prep Course
Feb 08, 2015

I am asking that anyone who has taken this course to please give me your opinion about it. I am specifically wondering if it does truly prepare you to pass the CPC exam. Thank for your replies. ...

So The Question Still Remains -- AAPC Or AHIMA
May 09, 2010

i understand one is more geared towards outpatient and one more toward inpatient, but the question still remains, one is a 4 month full time course and one is a 1 year or so.  But the question still does remain, WHICH organization has a better well rounded LEARN MEDICAL CODING TO GET AN ENTRY LEVEL JOB in Todays Market?  for the newbie?   anyone?????????  please ...

AAPC Codebooks For The AHIMA CCA Exam?
Feb 16, 2013

I am currently a member of AAPC; however I have also joined AHIMA. I have a 2013 ICD-9 Codebook by AAPC..can I use this book to sit for my certification for the AHIMA CCA exam? I've seen the AHIMA list of approved books and my AAPC book is not listed. Additionally, I understand that I can use a 2012 ICD-9 book. My test is 3/2/2013. My 2012 ICD-9 book is by Carol Buck..can I use this book? This book is not listed in the approved books list on AHIMA. Please help--I need to know. THANKING ...

Is Self-study Through AAPC An Option To Become A Coder?
Sep 03, 2013

I have 15 years experience as a medical transcriptionist, have an AA degree, took anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, etc., and have taken one non-credit ICD-9 class, and one non-credit medical billing class, both at a local community college. My question is, if I purchase AAPC's study guide and do practice tests (yes, I know it will be very hard and take a LOT of studying), would I be allowed to test without having taken a specific medical coding program?  In other words, is ...

AAPC 2012 Salary Survey Results
Nov 05, 2012

I am a member of AAPC and just received and reviewed AAPC's 2012 Salary Survey Results. You must be a member to read the survey. Because of the alarming wage decline as a medical transcriptionist, I decided to become certified as a coder and AAPC certification can be achieved sooner than AHIMA certification. I took AAPC's online course in February, achieved the CPC-H certification in September and have an apprentice designation. I am now searching for employment. According to th ...

AHIMA Basic Coding Or Coderclass.com (AAPC)
Apr 10, 2013

Hi everyone! My place of employment has approached me about the possibility of training as an outpatient coder within the year but wants me to take a CPT and ICD-9 course, no certification needed, just something stating I took these two courses.  Would you who have been through this suggest I take AHIMA's coding basics (she says I only need the 4 total courses - CPT (2), ICD-9 (2) or take something like an online AAPC course i.e. coderclass.com?  Can the AHIMA courses be ...

More AAPC Chapter Meeting Stuff - Various Roles Of Coders
May 31, 2010

Here are some things I learned about the various types of coding. They tried to interview coders who do each kind of coding as they went along. (I was taking notes as fast as I could and trying to understand. Anyone who REALLY knows please feel free to correct my understanding! I am including these notes as they were of great interest to me as a potential coding student.) 1. Technical component and Professional component. They illustrated the distinction this way: In interventional radiology t ...

Next Installment Of AAPC Meeting Notes - Finding Work
Jun 01, 2010

First of all, they emphasized becoming certified. Most of the coders there had started out in some kind of billing or accounts receivable and kind of "fell into" coding. Several were interviewed who said that they couldn't believe how much they really didn't know until they studied for and got their certification. The primary speaker (who does hiring) said she would rather have certified coders than just those "with experience." It was recommended that students even try to get jobs in ...

Anyone Else NOT See Direct Deposit In Their
Dec 24, 2009

NM ...

Could Someone Kindly Direct Me To The
Jun 04, 2010

Central:  I seem to be having trouble locating it and would like to reference something.  I would greatly appreciate your help Thanking you in advance.   ...

Any Ex JLG Get Their Direct Deposit Yet?
Sep 23, 2011

Maybe I just checked too early? Thanks! ...

Where Is My Direct Deposit? Anyone Else?
Oct 31, 2013

I am wondering if the bank is playing with the money or there is a problem in payroll distribution land. B of A has finally stated (admitted) the method they are using to manipulate credits and debits to generate the most fees My direct deposit has always shown up at midnight. My bank text message notification always comes just after midnight. ...

Direct Deposit
Feb 06, 2015

Can those of you who have direct deposit for your pay check tell me when it is normally deposited to your account? Thanks! ...

SURVEY: Name Your Coding School, And If You Passed The AAPC Or AHIMA Exams!!
May 09, 2010

this may help so many of us. Name your school that you got your coding education from.   Name which organization you sat for certification exam and if you passed OR how many times it took you to pass!   Thanks ...

MT Week Direct Action
May 10, 2012

more. May Day! May Day! The MT ship is listing and worse! Join us in a Letters to the Editor Campaign Online and in Print Starting MT Week! Here is what we are doing and asking you as a working MT to do. Whenever you are OOW, NJA, etc., draft a letter, compile a list of local newspapers and blogs in your area or nationally and start mailing them, posting them or emailing them to the editor. Let us be productive during our OOW times and do something about our collective situations. You can req ...