A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info about dtsok? - just me

Posted: Nov 11, 2011

Any info about dtsok?  How are they to work for?  Thanks for any info you can provide.

dtsok - pjjMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I personally have heard nothing but bad about them. Have had friends that worked there and left because they did not like the company. Also heard they ripped someone off (this from her brother) when she was going to buy them out and now involved in a lawsuit over it.

dtsok - OldMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Personally, I loved working for them. Through no fault of the company I quit but it was my fault and not theirs. I loved the account I was on also but had to take a leave and they did not need me back.

To OldMT or anyone who may know - How is their pay? - Looking

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you have any idea what they pay now? How was the pay when you were there? How is the management there? Did you have a set schedule? Thanks so much for your help.

Similar Messages:

Current Info On DTSOK?
May 25, 2011

. ...

DTSOK Offered Me A Job, Any Recent Info On Co? Sm
Sep 27, 2012

All archived info on this company is pretty old.  Does anyone have any current experience with this company? Recruiter did a hard sell trying to get me to sign up. Old comments are not encouraging. Is anyone happy with this company? ...

DTSOK, Inc.
Apr 30, 2012

So, has anyone heard that DTSOK is not doing so well...Why do they keep hiring.  One more question, does anyone have trouble getting the 1200 required lines a day? I am on a straight typing account and do not think I have had the same dictator twice...     ...

DTSOK, SO RUDE
Mar 20, 2012

I responded to DTSOK's job posting on another board 2 weeks ago.  Within a couple hours, I received an email from their recruiter, indicating that I should take the test that day, as they were planning to talk to people that week.  I did this.  A day later, I received an email from the transcription manager, indicating that I had passed the test, and asking if I was still interested, and asking me to respond to her with the best time for her to call me.  I did this.  ...

Is It Just Me Or Is DTSOK Being Out Of Work More Often?
May 02, 2012

Is it just me or is DTSOK being out of work more often? ...

Digital Or Dtsok
Oct 26, 2014

This company expects the impossible out of their workers while accepting horrible quality audio. First, you have a recruiter calling and praising your qualifications (not to mention taking a 5 part transcription test) and then when you decide to accept their job offer, they put you on an okay audio quality account, but then the 2nd week rolls around,( you are in a different account) and you find yourself replaying the audio and struggling to understand in the midst of static and other ...

Dtsok - What Happened To This Company
Oct 05, 2011

Does anyone know what happened to this company, every time I try to go to the web site, it tells me site cannot be found, did they go out of business or get bought up by a bigger company? ...

Anyone Ever Hear Back From DTSOK After Applying?
Nov 17, 2010

Hi everyone, Anyone ever hear back from DTSOK after applying?  I tried 2 weeks ago, haven't heard a word.  Was not able to find much information on them.  Thanks for any information. ...

Looking For Information On DTSok, Have Searched Archives (sm)
Jan 04, 2011

and there is just not a lot there.  Platform, pay, straight transcription, VR, schedules?  Any information at all would be greatly appreciated!   TIA ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From DTSOK Since Testing?
Nov 08, 2011

They had said to try to take the test before the weekend so that they would have a chance to look at them and that they would get back to us immediately if we didn't pass the test.  They also said they would be setting up interviews on Monday.  Today is Wed. and still haven't heard anything.  Just wondering if anyone else has heard back from them.  Thanks ! ...

Workload At DTSOK Has Virtually Disappeared
Oct 10, 2012

Anyone know why the workload at DTSOK has virtually disappeared the past 2 weeks.  Any info provided would be appreciated...need to know if it is time to move on.  Thank you. ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Info On TTD, Inc?
Oct 22, 2009

Hi any info on this co. is much appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Any Info On MD-IT?
Nov 01, 2009

Does anyone have any information or experience with MD-IT such as platform, pay, etc?  I have tried doing a search of past and recent archives and was uanble to find anything. ...

OSI - Any Info
Jan 15, 2010

Any info would be helpful. ...

I Just Need To Add, Regarding The CMT Info
Mar 26, 2010

My current CCM is one of the best of the many I've had. I had previously worked with her on this account from1999 until we were sold to MQ in 2005; she is my 6th or 7th CCM here at MedQuist. She is very familiar with our hospital, very friendly, easy to communicate with, quick to answer emails, and always keeps us up to date. The CMT differential was mentioned earlier as part of MQ new plan; if you have not heard yet, maybe your CCM has not gotten around to it.  The 0.005 cpl i ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On MD-IT
Mar 31, 2010

Does anyone have any info on MD-IT other than what's on their site?  I didn't find anything in the archives and was wondering if they're a good company to work for. Thanks! ...

MD-IT Info?
Jun 16, 2010

Does anybody have any info on MD-IT?  I cannot find much at all and nothing very current.  thanks. ...

Info On OSI?
Jul 19, 2010

So what is there to know about OSI before I make a life-changing decision? Minimum line count for FT? Approximate cpl for a "very experienced" MT, for straight typing; cpl for VR? Do they use 65 ch/l? I heard that their system apparently allows MTs to produce +30%...I find that extremely hard to believe. I'm doing 250-300 l/hr consistently on my relatively ancient system, using AutoCorrect on Word, rather than a regular abbreviation program. How in the world could OSI's system impr ...

Info On DSG
Jul 29, 2010

Does anyone have any info on DSG in regards to platform, work availability, VR, etc?  I can't seem to get the search function work.  Thanks in advance! ...

Any Info On TTS?
Jul 29, 2010

x ...

Any New Info On MD-IT?
Sep 02, 2011

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has information on MD-IT.  I could not find anything in the archives.  Is this a good company?  Do they pay on time?  Most important, opinions on their platform.  Is it easy to use?  Does it use Word?  I would appreciate any input you ladies & gents might have. Thanks! ...

DTS - Any Info?
Oct 18, 2011

Hey guys! Just wondered if anybody has ANY information on DTS out of Oklahoma. I have searched old posts, but only found a few things. I have been offered a job with them, but would like to find out some of your opinions regarding them before jumping in with both feet! Any information, good or bad, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! ...

Need Info Regarding VR.
Oct 25, 2011

I have never worked on VR.  I have applied at a few companies, one of which replied that 90% of their work was speech editing, paying 0.04 cpl.  On average, how many lines do you do a day with VR in a 7- to 8-hour period?  Trying to figure out if taking this job is feasible.  Thanks !!!     ...

MD-IT - Anybody Had Any Info On Them
Nov 09, 2011

I'm thinking about taking a job with them and was just wondering if anybody had any info on them.  Are they easy to work for, pay on time, any info would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...