A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

NUANCE QA/QC WORKLOAD - justme

Posted: Nov 17, 2012

Hi everyone! I just accepted a position as QC editor for Nuance but also qualified for a QA position. I was wondering if there is steady work for QC? What about QA? Steady work for both? Which position would benefit me the most? I have carpal tunnel syndrome, so I really do not want to be stuck typing a lot. Thanks for any info. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Doesn't QA pay more? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
There is probably a ton of work on QC as most of us have been so beaten down by the nitpicking and abuse by QC/QA that we tend to send all of our allowed 15% quota to QC.

Good luck, here's hoping you are cut from a different cloth than the evil one's who are currently Nuance QC/QA

No, they average your MT pay and give you - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
that hourly. It's rather absurd. I don't know what they offer someone coming from the outside, but it's not a lot.

workload - oldtimemt

[ In Reply To ..]
It really depends on what team you are on as to the workload available.

Nuance QA/QC workload - Mulling it over

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi Justme: I noticed it has been a little over a week since you started.. how is it going? I am contemplating a job offer I received. Thanks for your insights

Similar Messages:

Are Nuance MLS Working On Transcend Accounts? My Workload Has
Oct 19, 2012

Just wondering if we're all sharing accounts now. ...

How Is Workload At TransTech?
Apr 07, 2010

Considering applying there if there is enough work?! ...

Workload Vent
Aug 03, 2010

Nothing I like better than to have no work on a Saturday (when I am supposed to be working) and then get E-mailed throughout the day on Sunday asking for help and that the acount will fall behind and out of TAT.  Please... give me a break.  Just ridiculous.  Could you at least entice me to do some "supposed" extra work by at least giving an incentive.  Why do I have a feeling I am on an over-flow account and was never told this?  Common MTSO's get a clue. ...

Oracle Workload
Aug 12, 2010

Can anyone tell me how the workload is at Oracle?  I'm tired of it being slow all the time where I am currently.  I'm concerned about taking a new position and it being the same-o, same-o. ...

Transcend Workload?
Oct 19, 2010

Does anyone have information on the workload at Transcend.  Any other information would be greatly appreciated.  ...

How Is The Workload For Transcend?
Feb 16, 2011

How is the workload for Transcend?  Do you run out frequently? ...

What's Your Workload Like Today?
Sep 02, 2011

I'm really ticked off.  Normally I have work every day.  Today I have not been assigned any work and have been sitting here waiting and watching for work to come in.  If they have no work for me, why don't they let me know that the work is low and nothing will be coming in?  I guess if anything does come in now, it's not going to get done until after the holiday weekend.  ...

Inscribe Workload
Sep 21, 2011

I was wondering if anyone out there knew anything about Inscribe's workload. Do they mostly offer voice recognition or straight typing reports? Do they run out work frequently? What are their volumes over the week/weekend? Do they pay by the 65 character line with spaces?    Just curious since they're hiring, and I am thinking about applying.   Thanks in advance ...

How Is Workload At TransTech Now? I Read Some Sm
Jul 15, 2010

posts from back in February where things were low.  Wondering if that was a short-term lack of work or if things are still slim around there. ...

Workload Drop - Medquist
Jul 16, 2010

This month my available work at MQ has dropped off a cliff...anybody else experiencling this? Does anybody know what is going on? ...

Workload Across All MTSO Companies
Sep 08, 2011

I've noticed in reading posts lately a LOT of companies are majorly low on work.  I'm looking to make contact with those MTs/SRs who are having issues keeping a steady flow of work from their current company or having issues with finding and keeping positions in MTSOs due to low workloads and lack of communication from the employers/MTSOs.  It appears that the government is subsidizing the MDs to utilize the EMR/EHR programs on IPads, which will essentially allow them to do ...

Checking For Workload In Accounts On DEP?
Jul 31, 2012

My account just went to Docqscribe today. I had training way back in March. I thought there was a way to look and see how much work was available in an account. I can't seem to find a way to do that. Maybe I was just dreaming.....?  Since it is after hours for anybody in charge, I thought I would ask here. ...

Softscript Platform, Workload?
Apr 22, 2014

I'm still trying to decide between Precyse and Softscript, and have to make a decision by tomorrow morning. I am concerned, going by some more recent posts, that there won't be enough work once I start, or that I'll have to be on a gazillion accounts to have enough work.  Also wondering if the platform is productive, and how bad the ESLs are. If anyone can give any information about either of these companies, I would really appreciate it. Thanks ...

Question Re: DTS Oklahoma Workload
Oct 20, 2014

Any DTS MTs out there experiencing a drop in workload following the latest overhire blitz? Guess it's time to update my resume (again)... ...

Workload At DTSOK Has Virtually Disappeared
Oct 10, 2012

Anyone know why the workload at DTSOK has virtually disappeared the past 2 weeks.  Any info provided would be appreciated...need to know if it is time to move on.  Thank you. ...

Workload Has Exploded On My Primary Account...
Mar 22, 2015

nm ...

New Client Heavy Workload Decision To Make
Mar 18, 2011

I am an IC and have a prospective cliient who might have more work than I can handle on my own. I was really just looking for part-time job and this opportunity basically fell in my lap!   I am not sure whether to just take the job and hire other ICs to help with my overflow or just tell them I am only looking for part-time work and risk losing eveyrthing. It seems too wacky to me to to turn down an opportunity because it might be too many hours for me alone when I can outsource some of the ...

How Is The Workload Today? I Have To Work In 3 Hours And Keeping My Fingers Crossed! Nm
Feb 01, 2013

.. ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

"Consider Returning To Nuance" - Just Received Email From Nuance
Jun 27, 2014

Wow. Posted this on company board but wanted to post here as well - some of you may feel vindicated. LPn ...

Nuance OSI
Apr 14, 2011

Any thoughts on this merger???? ...

Web/Nuance Ad
Sep 15, 2011

Does anyone know why the ad says "No inquiries from overseas" when they obviously offshore the work?  Anyone reading that would incorrectly assume they do not offshore.  I was reading an article in the newspaper that a journalist was talking about a few days ago regarding the hospital outsourcing to the Web/Nuance, and the spokesperson for the hospital said in the article that the company only employs US MTs.  ...

Nuance -?
Oct 08, 2011

xx ...

Nuance PTO ?
Oct 23, 2011

The ad Nuance has up says increased PTO.  Anyone willing to tell me what it is now. Also information on their bonus program would be helpful.  Thank you. ...

WMX/NUANCE Here It Is......
Nov 04, 2011

....First send us an email with fabulous Nuance ins (bad news) because they had to announce that due to open season. However at the same time telling us that the new pay structure (probably more bad news) will be announced at a later date but will be effective Jan 1 2012. Good way to keep us hanging on while they are so behind with their horrid platform. Guess what Nuance/Nuisance, it will not work as your reputation has gone from bad to worse and we are now realizing that the We ...

NUANCE/WMX
Nov 18, 2011

What do Nuance MT's get for editing and transcribing per line.   Thanks ...

WMX/Nuance Changes
Dec 06, 2011

If Webmedx does away with or changes their recently advertised "PRODUCTION BASED INCENTIVE" bonus and adopts the Nuance quality based bonus then this change may be considered by quite a few WMX employees as yet another cut in pay. I’m sure that there are quite a few MT’s currently at WMX that have a high QA average and are earning $300-$400 (some even more) in production incentive pay each pay period, which equates to $600-$800 per month. As an example, acco ...

QA Nuance
Dec 28, 2011

Did anyone hear anything about changes for QA.  I heard there was a webinar today? ...