A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

eTransplus platform? - magsnfla

Posted: Oct 01, 2010

Does anyone know what transcription platfor this company uses?   TIA

Meditech Magic and Mongoose/Acuity are the two - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
that I know of.

Similar Messages:

Etransplus - Acuity Platform Has Been Hard For Me
Apr 12, 2010

The Acuity platform has been hard for me to make a decent line count on. I used to have no problem making over 1200 lines a day, but now I struggle to make 900. What can you do to improve your production? How long did it take to get up to speed?  I've been working in it for a while, and it seem to be taking me a lot longer to make a decent line count than the other programs I've worked with. I'm also using the Shorthand expander program and I'm afraid I might not be using i ...

ETransPlus Or TTS, LLC
Jun 08, 2010

Just wanting to know about these two companies.  TTS and eTransPlus.  Any positive or negative comments would be appreciated! ...

Anything To Say About ETransplus?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have anything to say about eTransplus? ...

ETransPlus. Anybody Used PTO Since The New
Sep 27, 2010

pay scale in place.  If so, did you still receive the higher line rate even if your transcribed lines were below 6,000 because of the PTO that you took? ...

ETransplus?
Jun 20, 2011

I applied and passed all of the testing for eTransplus as advertised on the Job Seekers Board but haven't heard anything back. Did anyone else apply and hear back yet? Just curious since I expected to hear back after successfully jumping through all of their hoops....er, passing all of their tests ;-) ...

Any ETransPlus Employees?
Nov 11, 2009

Wondering if anyone has any info on this company - good or bad feedback is welcomed. Thanks! ...

Inquiring About ETransPlus
May 01, 2010

Inquiring about eTransPlus...anybody know any info about this company? Pros and cons? ...

Anybody Else At ETransPlus Out Of Work? Nm
Aug 05, 2010

x ...

Is ETransPlus Hiring And
Dec 01, 2010

How about line rates, payday on time, supervisors, tech, any info appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Warning ETransPlus
Dec 17, 2010

A quasi-Federal employer. Thought I'd be ahead cuz the Feds will manage our jobs AND our health records someday soon. You have to get fingerprinted, get your background investiagated and pay for a retro hunk of foot pedal and then they short your pays. ...

ETransPlus Or Archivus...
Jun 15, 2011

Any current info on either of these companies; pay, how the management treats MTs, enough work?  Trying to make a decision.  This will be my secondary MTSO - already have another full time job, just would like to have a secondary when things are slow.  I know two is going wear me out some, but it is better than the fear of going broke with only one MTSO during the slow times. ...

EtransPlus - Any Information ?
Feb 22, 2011

Does anyone have any information on this company?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Worked For ETRANSPLUS?
Mar 09, 2011

Trying to get some info on etransplus.  Does anybody know anything about this company? ...

Seeking All ETransPlus MTs
Sep 05, 2011

I've accepted a position with this company and will start the training process on Tuesday. I'd like to get a feel for this company, and the best way to do that is to speak with those "in the know." 1.  How are they to work for?2.  How is the Acuity platform?3.  How are lines calculated?  Is it hard to reach the 1200-line daily goal?4.  How is QA? And anything else you can think of that you feel would help. Either post here or email me would be fine. Thanks in ...

WOW - ETransPlus Hiring??
Sep 20, 2011

The only possible reason they could be hiring is because everyone else is leaving because of no work!  But still... for going on 4 weeks now, two different "pools" have remained mostly empty day and night.  I am so glad to be getting out of there.  ...

ETransPlus Question
Sep 22, 2011

Anyone know any information on eTransPlus?  Good/bad.  Line count per hour/week requirements.  Pay per line.  Just the usual questions.  I am thinking about applying, but want to make sure there is work for me to do there.  Please comment. ...

EtransPlus Monday?
Oct 01, 2011

Does anyone know why ETP is havin a phone conference for employees Monday morning? I hate surprises and this has my stomach in knots since work has been practically nonexistent for a month on multiple acct. Eek! ...

Etransplus To Medquist
Oct 20, 2011

does anyone have any information on the company medquist, was just recently told that etrans went to medquist with little notification other than a conference call on a Monday. thank you ...

ETransPlus Server
Jan 18, 2012

Does anyone have a problem with the eTransPlus server?  I find that it is very slow in responding to what I type while in the portal.  I've always had a problem, but it seems a lot worse this week.  I've talked to eTransPlus tech support in the past, but they haven't been able to find what's wrong. ...

Etransplus Insurance Change
Jan 29, 2010

Did anyone else get burned with their surprise insurance change yesterday? ...

Any Info (good Or Bad) About ETransPlus?
Mar 12, 2010

I searched the archives but the info on this company wasn't very recent. Please feel free to email me if you want to remain private and currently work for this company, have worked for this company, etc.. and let me know your opinions. Thank you in advance. ...

Etransplus Pay, Negatives, Positives
Mar 29, 2010

Any information is appreciated. Thanks ...

Etransplus Line Counts
May 03, 2010

Does anyone who's recently been hired or who have been there a while tell me what the current line counts are for those who want to be full-time employment status at Etransplus?  I work on VA accounts and was told it was 10,0001 per pay period, but I've been told by one of the office staff that it was 12,000.  I've sent email after email to the supervisors with no response.  Does anyone know?  I just want to make sure I'm hitting the right target.  Th ...

Current Info On ETransPlus?
Sep 21, 2010

Is there enough work during 3rd shift? Is the platform easy to use and easy to get your lines in with? How is the health insurance? I saw the premiums for the different levels but didn't see what type of coverage this is (deductible, copays, etc.). I'm a bit worried that your benefits hinge on getting your required lines in each pay period.  I can see where this would be a problem if there was a shortage of work (the situation at my current job). Any thoughts would be appreci ...

ETransPlus - Any Info On This Company?
Jul 17, 2011

Any info on this company?  Was thinking of applying.  Pay on time, VR or straight typing, good people?? ...

ETransPlus And Snow Bunny
Sep 08, 2011

Interested to know how eTransPlus is going for Snow Bunny.  She has been on this board for years...if in fact it is the same person.  She was always helping with words and such.  Intrested to see if this is a good or bad company and what she thinks.  It will take time though to see.  Even if good, eventually greed takes over for all these companies. Plus they all seem to have their favorites who cherry pick, so if you come on board, you have to work your way up the cherr ...

ETransPlus Been Bought Out By Medquist. Oh Yay. Nm
Oct 03, 2011

nm ...

Etransplus Acquired By Medquist
Oct 03, 2011

Right now I am so devastated and upset I don't know what to do.  Etransplus, the people whom I work for fulltime (I work part-time for Medquist) was acquired by Medquist.  I wanted so much to not have to work for Medquist fulltime.  This is so devastating.  I was so much loving typing and doing ASR work at night, it was such a change . It was easier to just get that SMALL  paycheck that I receive from Medquist and the LARGE check I got from Etransplus, but now, I am ...

Medquist Buyout Of ETransPlus
Oct 03, 2011

Okay, everybody breathe!  It will be okay.  They didn't close the doors so we still have jobs.  I know the posts are very negative about Medquist, but they have a lot of people working for them who stay working for them.  There must be something positive about medquist.  Does anyone have anything POSITIVE to say about Mediquist?   ...

New To MedQuist Via ETransPlus, Is Anyone Happy Here?
Oct 09, 2011

I am new to MedQuist via the eTransPlus buyout.  Reading all these posts is truly scary.  I know people that are rather happy tend not to post as much (hopefully they are too busy working!), but is anyone, I mean ANYONE, happy or at least not ready to jump off a tall building working for MedQuist?  I am trying hard not to panic just yet, but it is getting harder!  So, does anyone have anything positive (even kinda sorta) to say about MedQuist? Thanks! ...