A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any Information on JLG Transcription out of Florida? nm - just me

Posted: Jan 12, 2010

n,

Avoid like the plague (sm) - Long time MT

[ In Reply To ..]
There was a thread on here about a month or so ago regarding JLG. Several ex-employees weighed in on the issue. The consensus was an emphatic AVOID!

Agree, Avoid them. If you allow it, - they will attempt to s/m

[ In Reply To ..]
make everything your fault, going so far as to blame you as a human being, being "less than", etc. Please stay away.

Similar Messages:

Looking For Information On Gulf Coast Transcription In Florida Please ... Sm
Apr 16, 2010

Have reviewed the information in the archives but was hoping to find someone that works for them currently or has recently worked for them.  Any information at all would be greatly appreciated. ...

Medscribe Florida - Any New Information
Oct 22, 2014

Last couple of posts that came up there were no responses to.  Makes me wonder if it is one of those companies that don't encourage their employees to speak freely. I see they have had some ads recently and would like more current information. I know no company fits everybody, but would like to hear there are some happy campers there before I apply.     ...

C And C Transcription In Florida
Sep 08, 2014

I was going to test with them, but first you are directed to download an .exe file which they say is a self-extracting zip file to install an audio driver. If I double left click on it, it pops up a box asking me to log in to a secure FTP site with a user name and password. If I right click and "save target as", it just says that it cannot download the file. Does anybody know if this means they aren't accepting new applicants, or is there some other reason I don't know about? ...

Transcription South In Florida
Apr 25, 2012

I have done a search and really no recent information on this company..am thinking about applying with them - anyone have any information good/bad/indifferent they can offer, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance! ...

Medical Transcription Of Northern Florida
Oct 30, 2009

Any info on Medical Transcription of Northern Florida?  Thanks for any help! ...

Expert Medical Transcription From Florida
May 12, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of this company?  It's a small, family-owned business from Florida. Any info would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks ...

Thomas Transcription In Florida - Feedback?
Aug 25, 2010

I know they are located in Florida, but how is the lady to work for? ...

Gulf Coast Transcription, Florida
Aug 12, 2013

Do they still even have any accounts, are they hiring, what's the current pay rate there, straight typing or VR?    Any info is welcome.  Thanks. ...

Updated Info On Transcription South In Clearwater, Florida?
Sep 18, 2012

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any new and updated info on Transcription South, Inc. in Clearwater, Florida. I was doing a little research before I interview with them. Anyone worked with them before? ...

Any Information On Transcription Solutions?
Apr 06, 2010

Specifically their VR platform.  Is pay on time/accurate?  How are they to work for?  Are you micromanaged?   Thanks! ...

Skilled Transcription- Any New Information
Apr 07, 2010

Anyone have any current information on this company? Thanks in advance ...

Any Information On Oracle Transcription, Inc?
Apr 28, 2010

I am interested in any info. or experiences with Oracle Transcription out of Maryland.  Thanks for your time and input! ...

Transcription Solutions.....any Information...tia
May 27, 2010

nm ...

Advanced Transcription - Any Information
Jan 04, 2011

Any information you can share will be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Updated Information On ANP Transcription?
Jan 31, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has some updated information on ANP transcription? I've searched and found some older info regarding late payment, low rate. I've passed their tests and have transcribed focus groups before, and right in their contract it states how often they pay and the rate, so I'm clear on that. I'm not trying to make a full-time job of this gig, just some extra money. It's always scary to hear some bad news about a prospective job, but it didn't se ...

Alpha Transcription Information?
Mar 02, 2011

What's up with Alpha? ...

Information About Viva Transcription
Jul 02, 2011

Can anyone offer information about Viva Transcription....such as pay rates, what Viva is like as an employer, or any information that would be helpful to a transcriptionist who would be working for them.  Thank you! ...

Landmark Transcription Information?
Jul 15, 2011

Does anyone have any information about Landmark Transcription.  Do they have benefits? ...

Peachtree Transcription Information
Dec 13, 2011

Anyone have any information on Peachtree Transcription?  Anyone working or worked for them?  Do they pay on time and do they pay decent?  Saw a job ad for them and just wondering if I should spend my time applying.  Thx! ...

The Transcription Doctors, Inc. Information?
Feb 06, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company...they were very quick to send out the paperwork to work for them so just wondering if anyone currently works for them or has in the recent past and is willing to share any information.  Checked the archives but really couldnt find much on them...i guess that could be a good sign though ???? ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On United Transcription?
Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription?  Do they have straight typing or VR?  Any info would be much appreciated.  I took the dictation part of the test today and am waiting to hear back from them. ...

Thomas Transcription - Any Information?
Jul 05, 2012

Does anyone know about this company? If so can you give me any information. Thanks ...

Any Information On Hands On Transcription
Feb 11, 2013

Pay on time, work types, supervisors, etc?  Thanks so much, I need a job. ...

Any Information On Blair's Transcription
Jul 10, 2014

I only found 2 other ads for this company, one in Feb. 2014 and in 2012.  No reviews or anything.  Exact same wording for each ad.  Is this company legit?  ...

Any Information On Chroncle Transcription Is Appreciated.
Mar 02, 2010

.. ...

Any Recent Information On Breitner Transcription?
Apr 17, 2010

Hello, I was just wondering if there is any new information about Breitner. I have read both good and bad things. I was offered a position with them. This would be my very first job as a new graduate, and I want a good first-job experience. I understand that not everyone is going to love every company. There are going to be people out there that share their good and bad experiences, which I appreciate. How valid are the complaints though. I do not want to pass judgement on a company and miss a g ...

Solid Information On What Is Going On With Landmark Transcription
Aug 17, 2010

Does anyone have any solid information on what is going on with Landmark?  I know they are doing layoffs, a friend of mine was laid off, but my account seems to be fully functional, no change in work status.  Someone said they they are closing and I was wondering if I should bail out or stick around.  ...

United Transcription - Some Current Information
Sep 07, 2010

Can someone give me some current information about this company, good bad, would prefer someone working there now or within the last 6 months. Have done a search but would like something more current.  Thanks in advance. ...

Information About Inscribe Transcription Company?
Jan 20, 2011

Can anyone offer any information about Inscribe Transcription Company?  Thanks... ...

Hands On Transcription Any Recent Information?
Jun 15, 2012

I was recently asked to test by this company and most of the communication was done via email.  I have over 30 years of experience and this is the first time that I have ever been asked by a company to download their softwiare in order to be able to test.  I downloaded the software on Tuesday evening and spent until yesterday trying to figure out why I could not get the Bayscribe player to come up.  When I contacted the lady who seemed to be in charge of the testing, she had no id ...