A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Which companies have NOT been bought out by Nuance yet?!! nm - Disgusted

Posted: Apr 09, 2013

x

For sure MModal has not! - ha ha

[ In Reply To ..]
not really funny though

OTI hasn't..........................................Yet. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
d

Keystrokes, Amphion - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
And many others.

superior global solutions - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

iMedx - for one

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Bought Out By Nuance - outahere

[ In Reply To ..]
The ones bought out by M*Modal!

Landmark - jj2

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Mine - Her+Us2

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank god for this little nugget I found 5 years ago.

glad for you but that's - not very helpful nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

For Those Who Worked At Companies Bought Out By Nuance
Jun 23, 2011

Just wondering if there were any warning signs before you were bought out?  Or anything unusual happening?  The company I work for now hires Nuance to do our audits and had them do HIPAA training for us.  Now, I am worried they will be buying the company out.  I am probably being paranoid but just wondering. ...

Nuance Bought OSI And Keystrokes Bought Chartnet This Week. Any Others? Sm
Sep 26, 2010

Nuance bought Encompass recently, too.  I heard they are buying all the eScription companies.  I bet that Keystrokes gets bought by MQ soon.  What the heck is going on with all these companies buying each other?  Will there be anyone left?  ...

Can Anyone Tell Me What Companies Have Been Bought Out By MQ Lately?
Oct 18, 2011

I've sort of been out of the loop for a while at least as far as MQ's acquisitions are concerned.  The last I heard was the Spheris takeover of MQ...oh, wait, that's supposed to be the MQ takeover of Spheris, right?  Can anyone tell me what other companies have been purchased by MQ?  Thanks! ...

Keystrokes Just Bought The Company I Work For. Are All Small Companies Being Sold?
May 31, 2011

I like that I will be an employee and that the office people are staying on with them.  I hope that this is good and that they don't try to get rid of us; I really love the account I am on.  Anyone else from MED-X here? ...

Nuance Bought OSI
Sep 23, 2010

Just found out Nuance bought OSI.  Can anyone with experience with this tell me what to expect. Should I be worried about major changes coming? ...

Bought Out By Nuance?
Aug 27, 2011

How was your experience?  Happy with the outcome? ...

WEBMEDX BOUGHT BY NUANCE
Jun 21, 2011

God help us all. ...

OSI Bought By Nuance - Pay Cuts?
Nov 13, 2011

WMX employees are notified we will find out pay adjustments to be made as we blend in with Nuance sometime in November.  Sucks... Just at holiday time.  Can you tell us, did they stick it to everyone down to the 8 and 4 cents per line?  We have found out about insurance, but like every other company the insurance is high.  We are just waiting to find out about pay.  If they cut people make 9 or 10 cents per line down to 8 there are going to be some ticked off tooties. ...

TRANSCEND BOUGHT OUT BY NUANCE
Mar 07, 2012

Transcend employees received notification this morning that Transcend is being bought out by Nuance. Transition expected to happen during the second half of Nuance's fiscal year 2012. Those of you with Nuance - is this a good thing? ...

Anyone Hear Anything That Nuance Bought Sm
May 25, 2012

the Q?  Heard it from a source I am not sure whether reliable or not.  Just wondering if anyone else had heard anything like this. ...

Since Nuance Bought M-Tec, Do You Think They Will Buy Any Other Schools?
Jun 04, 2012

Everywhere you look it seems like Nuance is buying out companies. They bought out M-tec. Do you think they will continue buying schools as well as companies? ...

Was It Accentus That Just Got Bought By Nuance? Can't Remember. Nm
Dec 09, 2012

xx ...

How Many Companies Are Part Of Nuance?
Feb 09, 2011

I was just reading another thread which makes me wonder how many companies are part of Nuance?  I take it Focus, OSI, Encompass,  some connection with Webmedx (maybe just with overflow), SGS, Execuscribe, Meditech.  Any others?  I'd really like to know because it seems every time I tried in the past to look for a new job I ended up applying with the same basic MTSO, though different names.  Is there any way to find out the names of the MTSOs that get swall ...

Does Anyone Know Who The Next Biggest Few Companies Are After MM And Nuance?
Sep 02, 2012

I have watched all the mergers and acquisitions over the last few years, and I every company I go to work for sells to one of them. Who is left that is still pretty big? Part of it is just my being curious. I used to know who the biggest 10 companies were, now I have no idea. Does anyone else know? ...

Nuance - One Of The Better Companies IMHO
Sep 21, 2012

Why would anyone praise a company that just terminated them?  Why no bitter recriminations? Well, because it was my fault - that's why.  I had told the company when I was hired that I would be unavailable for a part of the summer due to some obligations that I had already undertaken.  I was away for about 2+ weeks, thinking nothing much about it, and when I came back found that I couldn't log on, etc. I hadn't received any communication from the company, so I chec ...

Fed Up With Nuance - Suggestions For Other Companies?
Dec 03, 2013

I have just about had it with Nuance. Does anyone have any suggestions for other companies?  I have a little bit over a year of experience doing acute care.  I was hoping I could stick it out with Nuance to get at least 2 years of experience but I don't see that happening and I know most places want at least 2 years. Please help me! Thanks ...

ARE THERE ANY COMPANIES NUANCE DOESN'T OWN??!!
Dec 24, 2013

So, I have been looking around seeing what else is out there. First of all, don't you wish you could put a giant WARNING sign across the web sites for on line MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION courses??? Wow, what a joke! They are still calling it a great career! They are still saying you will be in demand and make 30,000 plus a year! I saw some sites from a few years ago where newbies were trying to find jobs and getting discouraged. People were telling them not to worry, they will be fine, etc. ...

FYI - COMPANIES NUANCE ACQUIRED
Jun 12, 2014

Just found this. Scan down to see all of the acquisitions. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuance_Communications ...

What Companies Use EScription BESIDES Nuance
Nov 10, 2014

I'm not too fond of Fluency/DoQscribe.  The platform itself is nice, but it doesn't seem to be as good at speech recognition as eScription.  Fluency is very user friendly, but when I worked at MM it produced horrible drafts on speech recognition.  I know that could in part be attributed to multiple MTs using a variety of editing styles, which could cause the platform to not learn, but all I know is it was a struggle getting a good line count with VR on Fluency.  Can ...

Nuance Medical And Dental - What Companies Do They Have Coverage With?
Oct 20, 2011

Thanks ...

Opinions On 3 Companies-Nuance, Transcend And MModal
Feb 01, 2012

I am currently an IC but seeking an employee position that offer a good workflow, decent insurance family rates and retirement plan.  Do any of these 3 companies offer anything like this? I hate going back out into an office but may have to.  It has occured to me as I am getting older that I have no retirement or decent insurance so something has to give. Opinions please. ...

Americas Worst Companies To Work For ... Nuance
Jul 25, 2013

I'm shocked...why isn't Nuance on this list? http://www.boston.com/business/2013/07/24/the-worst-company-work-for/hq7XqNWfC6ZpkZcRCZcoeO/story.html ...

Largest Transcription Companies Out There That Are Not Affiliated With Nuance?
Apr 10, 2014

What are some of the largest transcription companies out there that are not affiliated with Nuance?  It is way too hard to get a parttime job with smaller independent hospitals.  ...

Are There Any Companies That Provide Computer Equipment? Tired Of Nuance
Jan 31, 2014

xx ...

Any Companies With Insurance Deductibles Less Than 2500? Can't Afford Nuance Anymore Nm
Nov 30, 2013

xx ...

How Long Does It Take Nuance To Convert Platforms To Their Methods On Companies And Accounts Acquire
Sep 24, 2013

My company was acquired by Nuance a few months back and so far the only thing that has changed has been e-mail addresses.  Paystubs even still reflect our original company name.  Will they keep our proprietary platform or make us change to eScription soon?  Also, we're all ICs.  Does anyone know if we will be required to become Nuance employees at the first of the year?  ...

Is MQ Getting Bought?
Nov 25, 2010

Did I read a post before that mentioned that MQ might be getting bought?  Does anyone have any info on that?  They were referring to changes being made, and trying to decide whether to stick it out or not.  TIA!  ...

Was MDI-MD Bought Out?
Dec 19, 2011

I have not seen any postings on the company for a few years.  I actually was hired by this company 2 years ago and quit very fast as my first few days were not impressive.  Tech support not calling me back, having to keep calling them,  trouble with foot pedal  not working.  Just curious.. ...

Bought Out
Jun 28, 2013

Absolutely Petrified....too young for Social Security; too old to change careers.   Went through this a few years back and honestly can't go through it again.   I don't know how some people sleep at night.    ...

Bought Out Co. And IRS
Sep 21, 2013

Has anybody worked for Alltype (Jerry Kelly) in the past in NJ?  Apparently they were bought out by Medquist or M*Modal in 2012.  I worked very briefly for Alltype in 2011 and then moved on to brighter horizons, although they reported to the IRS that I earned 4x what is actually on my W2 and according to my bank records.  IRS needs me to contact Alltype for verification but they no longer exist (number disconnected)... so what to do?  Something is very fishy and the ...