A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What companies use eScription BESIDES Nuance - sm

Posted: Nov 10, 2014

I'm not too fond of Fluency/DoQscribe.  The platform itself is nice, but it doesn't seem to be as good at speech recognition as eScription.  Fluency is very user friendly, but when I worked at MM it produced horrible drafts on speech recognition.  I know that could in part be attributed to multiple MTs using a variety of editing styles, which could cause the platform to not learn, but all I know is it was a struggle getting a good line count with VR on Fluency.  Can anyone name a few companies that use eScription?  I thought about iMedix, but sounds like they have multiple platforms & send a lot of work overseas on top of the fact they only pay twice a month.

TTS does. nm - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm.

Mine does also - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
=--=

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Know Of All The Companies That Use Escription?
Oct 12, 2009

nm ...

Escription - What Companies Use It?
Nov 29, 2009

What companies use Escription? I love it, but only get to use it part time where I am. ...

Do All Companies Pay 4 Cpl For Escription? Seems
Feb 06, 2010

nm ...

Which Companies Use EScription?
Jun 15, 2010

I would like to know if anyone has a list of what companies use eScription/EditScript.  Thanks! ...

Escription Which Companies Use It?
Nov 04, 2010

Hey guys, can you gell me what companies use Escription and how you like it? Thanks in advance. ...

Which Companies That Use Escription?
Nov 05, 2012

I am doing straight typing, but it's killing my hands and would love (I think) to go back to editing. I was on the Dictaphone platform with TTs, but didn't like it. I'm not sure if it was because of the platform or because 99.9% of docs were ESL and very difficult to understand.  ...

Companies That Use Escription?
Dec 16, 2014

I am wondering what other companies use escription?  I love the platform but my current company doesn't have enough work so I am looking at going somewhere else.   ...

Does Anyone Know What IC Companies Use Escription? Nm
Feb 15, 2015

x ...

Small Companies Who Use Escription
Oct 03, 2013

Are there any small companies who use Escription for VR editing?  I worked briefly for Nuance and love Escription, but found the vast amout of managers, etc, confusing.  I never knew who to talk to, etc.  Other than that, they were great.  Wished I had not quit when I did, but....  Just wondering.   ...

What Companies Are Worth Applying To That Use Escription?
Feb 21, 2012

I know this has been asked before, but I'm looking for recent experience, just some names of companies. ...

Companies That Use Escription. On The Platform, My Autocorrect Doesnt
May 26, 2014

it will work, and then the next time I try to use the same correction, it will not work. Am I doing something wrong? Is it the platform? Any suggestions? ...

Companies Utilizing EScription And Good To Work For With Okay Pay
Jun 12, 2014

Hey there MTs out there.  Are any of you with a good MT company (only want IC position) that use eScription VR and are being paid a decent wage as well as hiring.  Anything under 4 cpl is not good in my book.  Thanks so much for responding and giving me your time.   ...

Companies Who Hire Part-time With The EScription Platform
Nov 22, 2010

Can you tell the names of companies who hire part-time with the eScription platform.  Wanting to learn this...   Thanks! ...

Is There A Reason Why You Can Use Windows 7 And Word 2007 With EScription At Some Companies And Not
Jan 05, 2011

nm ...

Has Anyone At Nuance Using EScription
Jun 08, 2012

ever tried to use Open Office with it rather than MSWord?  Curious if it works because Word is sooo expensive. ...

Nuance Escription
Nov 23, 2012

When Accentus accounts are taken over by Nuance will they wll be changed to Escription or whatever software they use?  Accentus uses Apex and it is not that good.  If we have to learn a new platform, what will happen to our pay during that time? ...

Nuance/wmx..any Body Doing 375 LPH On VR W/escription
Feb 21, 2012

have to wonder if Enterprise with Escription will be that much better? ...

Nuance EScription - Does Anyone Here Currently Work
Oct 01, 2012

Does anyone here currently work or previously worked for this company. Was notified today this company has taken over transcription for my job. They are supposed to keep us on but would like to know something, anything about this company such as how they are to work for, pay schedule, assigned shifts or not, etc. I am currently home based and pretty much work what ever hours I please as long as report types I am qualified to do are covered. Please? Thanks! ...

Nuance EScription Users?
Mar 24, 2015

I am wondering if there any Nuance employees that are on eScription accounts? What is your experience? Is it better/easier/faster than eBtxt? Are you able to make a decent line count? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Nuance Escription Service?
Oct 02, 2012

Has anyone heard of Nuance escription service? Apparently the hospital I transcribe for has decided that they don't want to use the contract service I am currently with and are going to this. My current employer tells me that the pay rate will be less than what she pays which is .10 a line. I can barely make it sometimes on that. I'm not sure how I will do on less pay. It does have more benefits, but I can't pay my bills with those. If anyone has any kind of info on what they pay ...

Acct Going To Escription, Nuance Won't Upgrade Company Sypplied Computer- Sm
Apr 30, 2013

Nuance says they will make a $300 loan toward purchase of a personal computer to work on te account, paid in 26 installments. I know a decent computer that has their specifications will cost more than that. What to do?  I'm on Dictaphone now. ...

How Many Companies Are Part Of Nuance?
Feb 09, 2011

I was just reading another thread which makes me wonder how many companies are part of Nuance?  I take it Focus, OSI, Encompass,  some connection with Webmedx (maybe just with overflow), SGS, Execuscribe, Meditech.  Any others?  I'd really like to know because it seems every time I tried in the past to look for a new job I ended up applying with the same basic MTSO, though different names.  Is there any way to find out the names of the MTSOs that get swall ...

Does Anyone Know Who The Next Biggest Few Companies Are After MM And Nuance?
Sep 02, 2012

I have watched all the mergers and acquisitions over the last few years, and I every company I go to work for sells to one of them. Who is left that is still pretty big? Part of it is just my being curious. I used to know who the biggest 10 companies were, now I have no idea. Does anyone else know? ...

Nuance - One Of The Better Companies IMHO
Sep 21, 2012

Why would anyone praise a company that just terminated them?  Why no bitter recriminations? Well, because it was my fault - that's why.  I had told the company when I was hired that I would be unavailable for a part of the summer due to some obligations that I had already undertaken.  I was away for about 2+ weeks, thinking nothing much about it, and when I came back found that I couldn't log on, etc. I hadn't received any communication from the company, so I chec ...

Which Companies Have NOT Been Bought Out By Nuance Yet?!! Nm
Apr 09, 2013

x ...

Fed Up With Nuance - Suggestions For Other Companies?
Dec 03, 2013

I have just about had it with Nuance. Does anyone have any suggestions for other companies?  I have a little bit over a year of experience doing acute care.  I was hoping I could stick it out with Nuance to get at least 2 years of experience but I don't see that happening and I know most places want at least 2 years. Please help me! Thanks ...

ARE THERE ANY COMPANIES NUANCE DOESN'T OWN??!!
Dec 24, 2013

So, I have been looking around seeing what else is out there. First of all, don't you wish you could put a giant WARNING sign across the web sites for on line MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION courses??? Wow, what a joke! They are still calling it a great career! They are still saying you will be in demand and make 30,000 plus a year! I saw some sites from a few years ago where newbies were trying to find jobs and getting discouraged. People were telling them not to worry, they will be fine, etc. ...

FYI - COMPANIES NUANCE ACQUIRED
Jun 12, 2014

Just found this. Scan down to see all of the acquisitions. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuance_Communications ...

For Those Who Worked At Companies Bought Out By Nuance
Jun 23, 2011

Just wondering if there were any warning signs before you were bought out?  Or anything unusual happening?  The company I work for now hires Nuance to do our audits and had them do HIPAA training for us.  Now, I am worried they will be buying the company out.  I am probably being paranoid but just wondering. ...

Nuance Medical And Dental - What Companies Do They Have Coverage With?
Oct 20, 2011

Thanks ...