A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Turn around time transcription co, sm - anon

Posted: Sep 18, 2012

any info?  Nothing recent in the archives. Thx

Turn Around Time - run for your life - Bailey

[ In Reply To ..]
This was without a doubt the worst experience in my 20 years. You cannot use your expander, you have to use theirs which I do not believe you get credit for what expands, only the abbreviation. Do not believe they are giving creit for spaces although they said they did, but I could work a full day get 300-350 lines. They lied. Their QA lady (the only one they have) is positively NUTS. If your time zone is different, you have to work when she is available but she is not always because she goes to the gym, runs her errands and locks you out of the system until she gets back so a report would not sit in QA for review. Can't say anything to therapy owner, she has been there 22 years since he started the business, so has her husband. She constantly quotes BOS but does not follow it herself because she states "been doing this the same way for so long" and she wants everyong to transcribe exactly like she does and copy her little quirks. If she decides to eliminate something she does like about the doctor's dictation, she just deletes it, including medicine doses, etc. She expects you to do the same.

Sorry this is so long. Please run as fast as you can and save yourself A LOT OF AGGRAVATION. I have never seen a company run like this before and with such absolute lies. They will definitely mess with your line counts and you cannot copy anything out of their system into word to count, Also, their version of Word has had the space benefits and risks rigged until it does not work. When you upload, I suspect one version counts without spaces while the other going to the client counts spaces so the owner can get richer.

forgot to mention - Bailey

[ In Reply To ..]
If the QA goes on vacation or around the hopidays,you are not allowed to work because there is no one else to do QA.Also, if she does not not like what the doctor dictates she changes it and calls it "editing" what he/she should be saying. This goes under your initials. She likes the reports to look "oretty" - the heck with accuracy. The woman is bonified NUTS!

sorry for typos - I get so upset to even think about this company, - Bailey

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Thanks - Inquiring minds

[ In Reply To ..]
I am glad I read this. I had applied and they left a voice mail for me to return their call. I need a job and live on the west coast so thought it might be a good thing, but think I'll pass.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Have Experience With Turn Around Time Transcription Co? Or Medrite XL Platform?
Jun 12, 2013

Hi, I recently spoke to someone from Turn Around Time Transcription.  I had found their ad on mtjobs.com.  Does anyone have any knowledge of this company?  They use the Medrite XL platform and the owner told me all the transcriptionists said it was an easy platform to work on, but then I looked it up and MTs were complaining about the line counts being so low.  Any info on either the company or the platform?  Thanks, Kathy ...

Looking For Company With 12 To 24 Turn Around Time
Aug 05, 2014

Who is hiring or a company that just requires a set amount of lines per day with no set schedule if there is such a company. TIA ...

Any Suggestions To Turn NJA Time Into Money?
Aug 31, 2010

Does anyone know of anything worthwhile (i.e., money-making) to do while sitting around waiting for the next job to load?  My time is worth more than watching the clock tick away waiting for MQ to throw me a job here and there.  What irks me is how I have to make that wasted time up in my own free time, and not only that, but what time suits THEM best, i.e., Friday or Saturday nights.  The gaul.  Anyway, I was wondering how you all spend that idle time being more fruitful.&nb ...

On-time Transcription--is It Worth It?
Apr 29, 2010

I got an email from On-time transcription for an IC position, but I first have to do a lot of steps just to be considered and just before I test, which is so darn time consuming and odd.  First, I have to read their website, download their software, read QA instructions and booklet, etc and then when I verify that I did all that, email them for the test---Geez, have anyone worked for them.  Is going through all this worth it? ...

Turnaround Time Transcription
Jun 05, 2013

Any recent info on this company, good or bad?  Anyone work there?  I checked the archives, but am looking for something recent.  Thanks!   anon ...

Part-time Transcription
Feb 05, 2014

Does anyone know where an MT can work very part-time and have American dictators - I am a retired MT - I quit because I was getting too many ESLs and lots of the good dictators were going to India - sometimes I miss it as retirement isn't for everyone but if I could just make my own hours and be very part-time I would consider it.  I don't have a clue who hires part-time and who has American doctors with good speaking sound - Not sure if anything like this exists today - anyway - ...

Turnaround Time Transcription - Any Reviews?
Jan 12, 2010

Has anyone worked for this company?  I would like to know the usuals - how they pay, good to work for?, etc.  I can't find one thing by running a search.  Thanks! ...

Landmark Transcription Part-time?
Sep 09, 2011

Hello.  I'm really needing a second job to make ends meet because of little work here lately and needing more money.  Was thinking applying for Landmark part time if possible.  Question:  Is this as an independent contractor or actual employee?  I would rather do individual contracting since I have my other job as an employee and would have a little bit more flexible hours.  Also, if employee, do they provide you with computer, etc.?  I looked at website but didn't find my answe ...

Turnarond Time Transcription - Hiring Again
Sep 24, 2012

Hiring again?  Ad stated if necessary, need to provide 2-3 written references.  How 'bout they do the same.  Doubt if they could do that.  IF the QA lady (the only one they have who is crazy anyway) can get her head out of the garbage can, she might contact you with bits and pieces of her so-called brain.  The owner is just as bad.  Beware of this company.  It is a total waste of time.  They scam your lines and lie about it.  They scam your space ...

Turnaround Time Transcription - Mystery
May 14, 2015

I have never had this difficult a time researching a transcription company as this one.  They are the great unknown.  Even on this forum no-one knows anything about them.  I congratulate them for knowng how to keep themselves off the radar, but it makes me suspicious of them.  I remember reading about them a while back, and that you can work at home but you wind up making around $9 an hour.  If anyone has current information about them from 2015, please post it.  Pe ...

Does Anyone Work Part Time With Allegiant Transcription? 
May 10, 2011

Does anyone work part time with Allegiant Transcription?  They used to require a certain number of lines per day, several days per week, but was wondering if that had changed.  I am thinking about applying, but would like to hear of anyone's experience with them, and number of hours worked. Thank you. ...

Same Old Tired Transcription Companies Hiring All The Time
Sep 20, 2012

I am currently working at a company and with the way things are going with all of these companies, I am just afraid of layoffs.  It's sad to see all of the same transcription companies on the job boards hiring, and it seems by reading the boards none of them are worth working for.  I sure wish when I decided to go into transcription I could have looked into the future a few years.  I have been doing transcription now for 6 years.  I am thankful I do have my job still and ...

Turnaround Time Transcription Lost Accounts
Oct 06, 2012

I used to work for 3-T and they lost accounts so we let go.  Now have been in touch with them because they have obtained new accounts.  Anyone else in this position?  I think I would like to work for them again but reading the recent posts about the company causes me concern.  The glitch now is about the computer.  I can use my own if I upgrade or buy one from company.  Not sure what to do here and now I feel like I am getting a bit of a runaround on the subject.  My initial excitement is ...

Part Time Medical Transcription Work
Aug 30, 2013

Hello,  I am looking for part time medical transcription work during the work week. ...

Nothing New To Say, Just My Turn To Say It.
Nov 08, 2014

I managed to hang onto a direct-employee remote position for many years; that position ended recently.  I knew the day would come--I've been outsourced from more than one facility in the past--but I decided to hang in as long as the job was there, and it lasted far longer than I ever thought it would. From time to time I'd think I should start preparing for the inevitable but had no clue which way to go, with outsourcing impacting so many industries and my having n ...

So, It Must Be My Turn To Get Fired
Jun 10, 2010

I have been targeted like crazy on audits, getting them every couple of days, and albeit there are some things I did wrong (had/has), I am getting marked for stuff like leaving a blank, sending to QA, and then marked wrong for the blank on a critical error saying I should have been able to find this.  I could not hear it, so how could I find it?  I should have just sent it to the client, but really felt that a fresh set of ears might heart what this mushmouth was saying. I guess I am ...

Headings Can We Turn It Off ?
Nov 02, 2010

Do we have to use this new heading feature or can we turn it o ff?  Thanks. ...

Stedmans - How To Turn It On?
Feb 09, 2012

I just installed spell checker. How do I turn it on? Can it be put on favorite bar or will it automatically spell check everything I do on the computer? Please help, new MT. ...

Can Some One Help Me Turn Off The Red Box In EditScript?
May 30, 2012

I have IM'd and E-mailed tech support and, surprise, no response from them.  I am in EditScript.  With the VR reports, the red box that follows the text... I find it very distracting.  I can't figure out how to get rid of it.  Anyone?  Thanks.   ...

How Do I Turn Highlighter Off?
Jan 30, 2013

tia ...

I Am Wondering Where I Can Turn Since I Cannot
Jan 15, 2014

get hold of a moderator to get a company to pay me.  Does anyone know who I can go to?  Thank you!!! ...

My Turn To Say Goodbye
Feb 20, 2014

I have been envying all of you who have already left, and now it is my turn to say goodbye. I regret leaving all the nice people I worked with but do not regret leaving this company.  I give Nuance a 65% quality score as an employer (failed audit, no bonus, needs mentoring!!) Thank you for all who have posted on this forum. Hearing your stories helped me when I was struggling and thought I was alone.  I hope you all find yourselves in a better place soon!! ...

My Turn To Rant
Oct 28, 2014

Before we got the notification about new changes, when I went to Fiesa, I had a lot of 100% reports, and very rarely got an email from Fiesa.  Now I am getting one every few days.  The person that used to edit my work no longer is, and a different person with an Indian-sounding name is editing my work.  What happened to no more nitpicking.  This person seems to find all kinds of nitpicking, nothing to do with patient care  I looked nipticking up in the urban di ...

Okay, You Can Turn Off The Snowflakes Now.
Jan 01, 2015

...it's time for them to go away now! ...

Bringing Back To The Top, Has Anyone Heard From Script Time Medical Transcription?
Dec 21, 2010

NM ...

Any Current Info On Turnaround Time Transcription? Not Much Recent In Archives.
Jul 08, 2014

xxxxx ...

The Turn Signal Syndrome
Nov 11, 2009

Honestly, this dictation I'm doing is like the turn signal syndrome.  What I mean by that is people who don't bother to use their turn signals when they turn (I know, I'm anal.  I even use mine in parking lots).  There's a reason they're on the car and it's against the law not to use them when indicated. This doctor doesn't know how to use the turn signal, er, um, pause button, and I'm sitting here listening to um, ...

Do They Dump You When You Turn In Notice?
Nov 29, 2009

I want to give proper notice, but have heard some companies just cut off your work supply immediately.  MQ do this? ...

Is The Worm Beginning To Turn?
Mar 20, 2010

No replies to Oncall for 6 -7 cpl.  Look down a few ads and see the pathetic one put on by Lee Perfect.  She cannot get anyone to type and says "sad but true."  It just may be that the time for the MTSOs has arrived, meaning that sooner than may have been expected they will be begging for MTs to come to work for them and it will fall on deaf ears and very still fingers.  I think most of us who have been in this profession for years have "finally had it." We are either stayin ...

I Need Info On How To Turn A Company In To IRS...sm
Apr 27, 2010

I read the posts below on the difference between an IC and an employee.  However, in applying to what was reported to be a "good company to work for" recently, I was told of the schedule I needed to be "willing" to work, as well as the rate I would paid, even though I thought it was low.  When I tried to explain that IRS will not allow them to do this, I was basically told to buzz off.  I'm tired of it and I'm going to turn them in.  It's about time MTSOs had t ...