A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can some one help me turn off the red box in EditScript? - sm please

Posted: May 30, 2012

I have IM'd and E-mailed tech support and, surprise, no response from them.  I am in EditScript.  With the VR reports, the red box that follows the text... I find it very distracting.  I can't figure out how to get rid of it.  Anyone?  Thanks.  

Go into the tech help forum. There was a thread - Wendy

[ In Reply To ..]
about this a few days ago.

Thanks. Maybe I'm ADD, too, but it didn't work for me :( - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
x

you cannot turn it off...they have that option disabled - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Editscript - How To Check My Line Count In Editscript? 
May 18, 2013

Can anybody tell me how to check my line count in Editscript?  ...

Any Difference In EditScript MT 9 And EditScript MT 9.12?
Dec 29, 2011

Does anyone know if there is any difference in EditScript MT 9 and EditScript MT 9.12?  If there is, how can we update this? It seems that my new place of employments line counting is not the same as my old place of employment.  New employer has EditScript 9, while my old work had EditScript 9.12, and my line count was much more at my previous employer.  Now it seems I can put out tons of work and see not much for lines...  Very frustrating. When questioning my employer now, they say t ...

Nothing New To Say, Just My Turn To Say It.
Nov 08, 2014

I managed to hang onto a direct-employee remote position for many years; that position ended recently.  I knew the day would come--I've been outsourced from more than one facility in the past--but I decided to hang in as long as the job was there, and it lasted far longer than I ever thought it would. From time to time I'd think I should start preparing for the inevitable but had no clue which way to go, with outsourcing impacting so many industries and my having n ...

So, It Must Be My Turn To Get Fired
Jun 10, 2010

I have been targeted like crazy on audits, getting them every couple of days, and albeit there are some things I did wrong (had/has), I am getting marked for stuff like leaving a blank, sending to QA, and then marked wrong for the blank on a critical error saying I should have been able to find this.  I could not hear it, so how could I find it?  I should have just sent it to the client, but really felt that a fresh set of ears might heart what this mushmouth was saying. I guess I am ...

Headings Can We Turn It Off ?
Nov 02, 2010

Do we have to use this new heading feature or can we turn it o ff?  Thanks. ...

Stedmans - How To Turn It On?
Feb 09, 2012

I just installed spell checker. How do I turn it on? Can it be put on favorite bar or will it automatically spell check everything I do on the computer? Please help, new MT. ...

How Do I Turn Highlighter Off?
Jan 30, 2013

tia ...

I Am Wondering Where I Can Turn Since I Cannot
Jan 15, 2014

get hold of a moderator to get a company to pay me.  Does anyone know who I can go to?  Thank you!!! ...

My Turn To Say Goodbye
Feb 20, 2014

I have been envying all of you who have already left, and now it is my turn to say goodbye. I regret leaving all the nice people I worked with but do not regret leaving this company.  I give Nuance a 65% quality score as an employer (failed audit, no bonus, needs mentoring!!) Thank you for all who have posted on this forum. Hearing your stories helped me when I was struggling and thought I was alone.  I hope you all find yourselves in a better place soon!! ...

My Turn To Rant
Oct 28, 2014

Before we got the notification about new changes, when I went to Fiesa, I had a lot of 100% reports, and very rarely got an email from Fiesa.  Now I am getting one every few days.  The person that used to edit my work no longer is, and a different person with an Indian-sounding name is editing my work.  What happened to no more nitpicking.  This person seems to find all kinds of nitpicking, nothing to do with patient care  I looked nipticking up in the urban di ...

Okay, You Can Turn Off The Snowflakes Now.
Jan 01, 2015

...it's time for them to go away now! ...

The Turn Signal Syndrome
Nov 11, 2009

Honestly, this dictation I'm doing is like the turn signal syndrome.  What I mean by that is people who don't bother to use their turn signals when they turn (I know, I'm anal.  I even use mine in parking lots).  There's a reason they're on the car and it's against the law not to use them when indicated. This doctor doesn't know how to use the turn signal, er, um, pause button, and I'm sitting here listening to um, ...

Do They Dump You When You Turn In Notice?
Nov 29, 2009

I want to give proper notice, but have heard some companies just cut off your work supply immediately.  MQ do this? ...

Is The Worm Beginning To Turn?
Mar 20, 2010

No replies to Oncall for 6 -7 cpl.  Look down a few ads and see the pathetic one put on by Lee Perfect.  She cannot get anyone to type and says "sad but true."  It just may be that the time for the MTSOs has arrived, meaning that sooner than may have been expected they will be begging for MTs to come to work for them and it will fall on deaf ears and very still fingers.  I think most of us who have been in this profession for years have "finally had it." We are either stayin ...

I Need Info On How To Turn A Company In To IRS...sm
Apr 27, 2010

I read the posts below on the difference between an IC and an employee.  However, in applying to what was reported to be a "good company to work for" recently, I was told of the schedule I needed to be "willing" to work, as well as the rate I would paid, even though I thought it was low.  When I tried to explain that IRS will not allow them to do this, I was basically told to buzz off.  I'm tired of it and I'm going to turn them in.  It's about time MTSOs had t ...

Can CCMs Turn Lockdown On And Off?
Jul 19, 2010

Lockdown for us started last week and sometimes I can punch in earlier than 15 minutes and jobs keep downloading after my shift and other days I get the error message to contact my CCM.  Also last week there were 200+ shifts posted on the swap board to pick up and this week around 25 a day.  We also go from NJA to many late jobs in the matter of a day with no consistency.  Lastly, when I logged off my shift tonight the backlog for my account was very high with late jobs but n ...

Anyone Know How To Turn On ALT/Control Keys In DQS?
Jul 22, 2010

I must have accidentally put in a command to disengage these functions in a document and I am straight-typing everything!  Other than closing the program and starting again, if you have any suggestion, would TYIA.  Have a productive (i.e. GOOD) day everyone. ...

CAN You Turn The Highlighter Off In M-Modal?
Dec 03, 2011

I've always been able to read fast, needed to for college.  With current ASR the highlighting was driving me crazy.  I, as do others, read head, and also primary use control and +. DOES ANYONE know if we will be able to turn the highlighter off in M-Modal.  This could possibly be the difference between life and death as I know it. ...

Hey You, Cherry Picker. Don't Think I'm Not Going To Turn You In.
Aug 07, 2012

x ...

Turn Around Time Transcription Co, Sm
Sep 18, 2012

any info?  Nothing recent in the archives. Thx ...

My Turn In The Cross-hairs
Apr 08, 2013

I have suddenly been getting audited at least 3 times a week. Lots of little "and" versus "the" type errors. Plus, now I'm so nervous I've started making stupid mistakes. I figure I'll be one of the next group to go. I've been doing this since 1978 and I don't know anything else. I just feel stupid. And hopeless. ...

Looking For Company With 12 To 24 Turn Around Time
Aug 05, 2014

Who is hiring or a company that just requires a set amount of lines per day with no set schedule if there is such a company. TIA ...

Any Suggestions To Turn NJA Time Into Money?
Aug 31, 2010

Does anyone know of anything worthwhile (i.e., money-making) to do while sitting around waiting for the next job to load?  My time is worth more than watching the clock tick away waiting for MQ to throw me a job here and there.  What irks me is how I have to make that wasted time up in my own free time, and not only that, but what time suits THEM best, i.e., Friday or Saturday nights.  The gaul.  Anyway, I was wondering how you all spend that idle time being more fruitful.&nb ...

Kaspersky - How To Turn Kasperksy Back On?
Aug 24, 2011

Can someone please tell me how to turn Kasperksy back on.  I turned it off temporarily due to a bad lag in my text showing up and now cannot figure out how  (where to go,what the steps are, etc) to turn it back on.  Thank you!! ...

How Do You Turn Off Computer Tower Beeps,
Oct 06, 2011

music when logging off, etc? I can't remember how to do this. Any help appreciated. ...

How To Turn Off Auto Back Space?
Sep 06, 2012

Thanks! ...

Companies And How They Learn To Turn OT Into Benefiting Them...
Dec 22, 2014

I guess I am just spoiled that I used to work for a great company, and, of course, it was gobbled up because of their software and the transcription "had" to go with it.  After about 3 years, they finally did away with the small transcription part.  Each year we received a 500 dollar bonus for longevity.  The line rates were great, the insurance was excellent and we got merit raises each year.  If we had to work OT our line rates was one and a half times what our line rate wa ...

Anyone Have Text Turn Gray And Unable To Edit?
Jun 07, 2015

I don't know what key I accidentally hit, but all my transcription has turned gray and unable to be edited while the headers that were gray have changed to black.  Anyone know how to reverse this as I'm stuck in a report.   I know this belongs in Tech Support, but felt it would not be seen there. ...

Anyone Have Experience With Turn Around Time Transcription Co? Or Medrite XL Platform?
Jun 12, 2013

Hi, I recently spoke to someone from Turn Around Time Transcription.  I had found their ad on mtjobs.com.  Does anyone have any knowledge of this company?  They use the Medrite XL platform and the owner told me all the transcriptionists said it was an easy platform to work on, but then I looked it up and MTs were complaining about the line counts being so low.  Any info on either the company or the platform?  Thanks, Kathy ...

Class Action Lawsuits Against VR Cancers Would Start To Turn The Tide....
Jul 04, 2012

Many continue spinning their wheels in misdirected anger at the MTSOs who are the secondary byproducts/bottom feeders of the much larger metastatic VR software giants currently monopolizing this industry. Start hacking at the heads of the snakes & the tide will start to turn for MTs.  This below was posted on another thread and the first suggestion is spot on.    4cpl - Roda Posted: Jul 3rd, 2012 - 1:00 pm In Reply to: The abuse won't stop - Until we ...