A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Trying on a new company! The fit sounds comfortable with edoc. Any other edoc MTs out there? - ReadyForChange

Posted: Jun 28, 2010

I am excited to be starting with a smaller company. Hoping I can be more productive.  WooHoo! Money mouth

is edoc the company or program - never heard of it

[ In Reply To ..]
Congrats!

hello? Is this the name of the company? - anybody there?

[ In Reply To ..]
apparently a lot of other MTs never heard of them either.

Yes, name of company. Thanks. (NM) - ReadyForChange

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Anyone Work For Edoc?
Dec 08, 2009

Hello, Does anyone work (or worked) for Edoc?  They are located in  Ohio but the owner, Martha Henson is located in Indiana.  ...

Anyone Had Their Interview With EDOC Yet?
May 03, 2011

I was emailed to give interview times/dates, which I did....no response, nothing. ...

EDOC Scribe
Jun 09, 2014

I was just wondering if anyone out there works for EDOC Scribe and what they think of the company. Thanks ...

Anyone Have Info On Edoc In Ohio?
Aug 06, 2010

Offered a job and they sound great, but was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Thanks. ...

Most Comfortable Headphones
Oct 15, 2009

Which headphones do you like the best in terms of comfort and quality? Some of the ones that fit inside the ears, the earbuds, make my ears sore. My boss suggested the noise-canceling kind that fit over the ears, but they are very expensive and they also look like they were be very heavy to wear. Any recommendations would be great, thank you. ...

Comfortable Headphones
Oct 18, 2009

I've always used just cheap stereo headphones but I want to try some of the ones that are made specifically for transcription. The problem is the kind that fit inside my ears can hurt, the ones that are more rounded buds and have foam on them. What headphones do you recommend that are comfortable inside the ear? I tried some recently from a fellow MT and I think they were made by Lanier but I can't remember, but they seemed comfortable. Is Lanier the best also for sound quality? I loo ...

What Do You Do To Make Yourself Comfortable
Jul 30, 2010

I get soo uncomfortable sitting for at least 8 hours every day.  My right arm and hand just ache/sore constantly, and my fingers, especially on my right hand, are really getting painful.  I sit with my keyboard on my lap (on a pillow), sit with a pillow underneath and behind me.  My heel even hurts from using the foot pedal.  I'm wondering if a left hand keyboard would work for me, or an ergonomic.  I've used an ergonomic before (it broke) and didn't recal ...

Comfortable Chairs
Apr 17, 2014

Does anyone have a heads up on a good, comfortable chair I can order online? I just moved into a new apartment and need a much better chair than the one I have. I used to think the more you paid, the better the chair but I've learned that's not true whatsoever. What's your chair like? ...

Making Your Workstation Comfortable?
Nov 11, 2010

Hi ladies, I'm coming to realize that even though I've been searching and searching for another job, I'm going to be MT'ing for some time to come.  I'm rather uncomfortable while typing all day, from my hands, arms, bottom, ears from the headphones, my foot from hitting the pedal.  I have pillows under my foot and bottom and even my back and it doesn't help as much as I would like.  I'm using a regular Microsoft keyboard and mouse, neither real ...

Suggestions On The Best COMFORTABLE Headset For Transcription?
Aug 10, 2010

I'm looking for suggestions on the best COMFORTABLE headset for transcription?  It seems like I go through 2 pair a year.  I even bought more expensive ones last time thinking that would help.  Nope, the right ear went out.  Very frustrating.  Thanks in advance. ...

Looking For A Comfortable Wireless Keyboard To Type On
Jan 28, 2013

Any suggestions as to a comfortable wireless keyboard to use with my laptop? Currently using a logitech ergonomic keyboard but the keys seem a little sharp around the edges to me.  Thank you! ...

Does Anyone Feel Comfortable Posting What They Will Receive In UE?
Apr 06, 2013

I'm FT, been with MM for 15 years.  I'm a single mom of one teenager, my average income is ~around $1200/mo.  Does that make a difference?   I'm just trying to figure out if I got "the call", if the UE I (or any of us) receive is enough to pay bills with.  If it's close to what I earn I will be OK.  If it's $200/mo I will be in huge trouble.      ...

Earphones - Searching For Comfortable Headsets Or Earbuds
Feb 04, 2011

I am searching for comfortable headsets or earbuds. What have you experienced MTs found that works the best? I want to hear well, while being comfortable...:) ...

What Company Sounds Like "signs?"
Nov 08, 2011

Took a tour of my local hospital last night for a continuing ed class and we were in Medical Records.  She brought up outsourcing transcription and I asked who they use and she said "Signs, Seinz, or something that sounds like that?" ...

"Comfortable" Line Count
Feb 14, 2011

For those of you who work on production, how long did it take for you to be comfortable with the line count you're transcribing?    "Comfortable" may not be the appropriate word because the amount of money is never enough for the majority of us but enough to pay your bills and still some left over to treat yourself, vacation, save.  I'm still getting used to being paid on production and I don't mind it, but I still want to work on producing more to become comfortabl ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

What Would Be An Ideal Company? I Would Like To Build That Company.
Mar 31, 2010

We are a pretty big company, and we think we know what transcriptionists want, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  There are a lot of top people in our industry that are finding themselves without jobs, often without notice, both managers and transcriptionists.  I think that the tide is turning, and that we need to make sure that we treat our people right, so if you could take a few minutes and answer this, maybe we can make a difference.  I am asking for real answers, ones that ar ...

I Wanted To Add A Company To The Bad Company List And
Apr 21, 2012

one to stay away from.  Integrity.  They test you, claim they are checking your references and then when you email asking if they got hold of the references, crickets.  Not a word from them.  This has been a few weeks, too.  If they are this rude just during the recruiting process, I hate to think what working for them would be like. ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Nuance... Bad Company Or Worst Company Ever.
May 15, 2015

Some days are more aggravating than others with this company.   ...

Sounds Like......
May 19, 2010

The CT scan of the head reported that there was atrophy noted in the ceverac node spaces in the frontal lobes.   ceveractnode ... ceverac node ... severac node... why can I not figure this one out. LOL ...

Sounds Like He Is Saying I Gap 9
Jul 16, 2010

Under laboratory date it sounds like he is saying I gap 9, what would that be? I was thinking anion gap (AGAP) but the value seemed extremely high. ...

(s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* Sounds..........SM
Aug 23, 2011

Blood pressure was 96/40, although, I could hear (s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* sounds all the way down to 0.(s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* sounds ...

Sounds Like Q-fed.
Feb 28, 2012

Possibly a feeding tube?  She does have a PEG tube.  Need to know the reference, too, please.  I know I've had this term before, but I can't remember where I found it. ...

Sounds Like T-var
Nov 22, 2013

help with word sounds like t-var   ...

Sounds Like
Dec 05, 2014

The physician states " at any ventirm" (thats what it sounds like), her outlook is much more positive.    It sounds like he saying at any , In any,    sounds like innnneeeeveennntermmmm????? cld somebody please help me out?? ...

Sounds Like TPT Under Anesthesia????
Oct 14, 2009

TBT or TPT.....hard to hear what she is saying but it is under Anesthesia.... ...