A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcend, new Encore platform ? - nn

Posted: Jul 26, 2011

Anyone from Transcend working on this yet and willing to give info on whether it makes demographics, etc. any easier?  Find it rather time consuming the way it is and was hoping there is a something good coming at the end of the rainbow. Hate that blue I and binocular crap. Luv everything else about company though.

I've seen it, haven't worked on it yet though - rolling it out region by region

[ In Reply To ..]
The blue I will be no more; demos (if I remember correctly) are filled in on the right side of the screen where they now show up. Have no idea whether the new version will be faster or not. No word yet on when my region will be switched over.

I have trained on it. sm - Transcend MLS

[ In Reply To ..]
I am not actively working on it yet but did go through the training last week, and now I can hardly wait for it to come to my account. The demographics are just one of the things you are going to like, I think.

In the meantime, I have tweaked my Instant Text to make navigating the demographics in BeyondTXT less cumbersome, and so far it's helping. I have friends who use Shorthand and have done the same thing. So now I'm just waiting. :)

Encore - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for info. Please let us know how it works for you, production wise, when you get going. Again. Thanks for input.

Similar Messages:

Encore/Transcend
Nov 21, 2011

Can anybody tell me about Encore? What do you like or don't like? How productive are you on it? TIA!! ...

Transcend's BeyondText Platform
Nov 20, 2009

Are there any Transcend MTs who can tell me what their BeyondText platform is like?  Is it productive?  User friendly?  Easy or hard to make your line counts? Also, from what I've read their platform seems to be a mix of typing and ASR.  Is it mostly all one or the other, or is it a mix of the two? I'm thinking of applying, but kind of want to know what I'd be getting into first. ...

Transcend Beyond TXT QA-DINOSAUR Platform-RUN!
Mar 23, 2012

nm ...

Transcend Platform Line Counts
Sep 07, 2012

notice that their line counts/number of reports seems to have decreased recently? I  noticed a significant decrease yesterday.  In displaying my reports I had only 10 for the day, whereas I normally have many, many more. TIA. ...

Transcend - BeyondText Platform - What Text Expander Do You Recommend?
Aug 17, 2011

x ...

Nuance Advertising Now Includes Transcend Platform And Work Etc.
May 20, 2012

actually totally mingled together and Nuance employees will have other options as far as work available from Transcend accounts?  Does anyone know or have they asked?  I haven't gotten an exact definite answer from inquiries.  ...

Is This Normal? I Work For Transcend And On A New Platform For Me. I Asked A Team Lead
Feb 02, 2010

for some help yesterday and got nothing but garbled answers.  I asked how to do something and got part of an answer but then told she did not remember how to do the rest of the steps.   I can understand not knowing how to do something, but at least refer me to someone who does know how.  This person was definitely not nice and thought it was very funny that I was having so much trouble with the system.   The attitude was the worst I have ever encountered.  Thes ...

Encore-OK
Apr 26, 2013

I started with this company on Monday and I have over 30 years in MT.  Positives are straight typing, assighed work pool.  Negatives are getting pathology (never done it), rate of  pay depends on what work types your get.  They thow everying into the pool."  God forbid you dont have a report in immediately, I guess they dont want you to look anything up.  I averaged 500 lines a day.  I ran into internet issues yesterday, calling the cable company and the phone& ...

Transcenders Using Encore ???
Sep 22, 2011

On the new platform will you be able to see your line count as you go along or do you still have to go look it up the regular way.  At Webmedx it kept a running tab of your lines on the top of the page and you could kind of pace yourself.   I really liked that. Also, have they put out a schedule as to when each region will be going over to Encore?    ...

Encore Out Of Oklahoma?
Nov 15, 2013

Searched the archives and couldn't find anything recent.  Anyone have any feedback on them, good, bad or indifferent? TIA. ...

BeyondTXT & ENCORE Platforms
Feb 28, 2012

can anyone tell me the pros/cons of either of these platforms used at Transcend?  ...

Transcenders Going From Bayscribe To Encore?
Mar 20, 2012

Is anyone making close to the same money with editing as they were with transcription?   ...

Encore Gave Me Bad Paychecks
Aug 07, 2013

I thought I found a good company to work for until I got a two returned checks from them in the mail. The first time I thought mistakes can be made but AGAIN my check was returned. That really upsets me because I work hard for this company and they give me a bad check. There is no excuse for doing this to an employee. I have not been contacted about this check and I just quit because enough is enough. This is very dishonest and unprofessional to say the least. I have a family to take care ...

Encore Professional Medical Services
Aug 29, 2012

Any information on this company? Do they hire transcriptionists for their accounts or are they some sort of a medical employment agency?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much. ...

DQS Platform
Nov 02, 2010

Needing a general consensus on whether or not you like the DQS platform...what about it's ASR generated reports.  I personally like the platform and think the ASR reports aren't as bad as some platforms I have been on...I just hate the rate of ASR pay.  Though it is estimated the production increases with ASR, for most, that simply is not the case and, per a study I found online, quite the opposite.  Please see results from that independent study below.   En ...

MD-IT Platform
Oct 07, 2011

Does anyone have experience with the MD-IT platform? If so, is it easy to work with? Thanks for any info. ...

Which Is The Best Platform For EMR For IC/MTs?
Aug 29, 2012

In your experience, which platform would you recommend an IC/MT suggest a physician's office utilize? This would be probably for four docs per office or less and one to four MTs. I am hoping to "sell" some local private doctor offices with this form of EMR so it may save my current small job and also allow me to obtain more work. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to "sell" this idea to them. Thank you for any help you may be able to share with me. ...

Best Platform For MT???
Aug 29, 2012

Small and independent and was wanting some opinions/information on the best platform to use. I am currently using one now but was curious about webchart, chartnet, and scribemanager. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  ...

FFT Platform?
May 25, 2015

Sooo, anyone care to share which companies use the FFT (Fluency) platform other than the company formerly known as The Big Q? ...

Emdat Platform
Oct 12, 2009

Is this system difficult. Is it voice recognition? ...

SoftScript Platform?
Oct 15, 2009

Does anyone know what platform SoftScript uses?  TIA. ...

What Platform Does Chronicle Use?
Nov 03, 2009

Does anyone have info about them, good or bad? ...

Is MedQuist's Platform
Jan 04, 2010

compatible with Windows 7? ...

Webmedx Platform
Jan 06, 2010

Can anybody tell me what platform Webmedx uses? Thanks. ...

What Platform Does Zylomed Use? Does Anyone Know?
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone know what platform they use?  Any other info, like pay scale?  Thanks. ...

Platform With Inscribe Out Of KY?
Feb 08, 2010

Was wondering what platform this company uses, does anyone know?  It is Inscribe out of Kentucky.  I've talked with two different people at the company and they are saying they don't know what platform they use.  However, a Dictaphone 15-pin foot pedal is required, so would that be ExText?  Thanks in advance.... ...

What VR Platform Does TransTech Use?
Feb 19, 2010

nm ...

What VR Platform FutureNet Uses
Mar 17, 2010

Does anyone know what VR platform FutureNet uses and what they pay for VR work? ...

What Is The Best VR Platform You Have Worked On?
Apr 15, 2010

xx ...

Dictaphone Platform For Vr
Jun 03, 2010

Anyone like dictaphone for VR, or prefer Escription?  What is the average lines per hour anyone makes with either platform?  I am relatively new with VR and need to know if it is really worth the 0.4 cpl?  I was told 400-600 lines an hour will probably be my average, closer to the 600 ...