A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

what VR platform FutureNet uses - maggitmay

Posted: Mar 17, 2010

Does anyone know what VR platform FutureNet uses and what they pay for VR work?

First 3 months, you pay 25 dollars a pay period to get your check - overnighted via USP then

[ In Reply To ..]
after that you must meet minimum 500 dollars per pay period to get direct deposit. Don't know what VR program, but I would say they use their on proprietary software. I do straight transcription on a heavy ESL at 10 cpl. The software is easy to learn though.

WOW, not me. $50 a month (25/pay period) to get your check, NOPE - .

[ In Reply To ..]

Futurenet paycheck-regular mail too - Futurenet MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I've worked at Futurenet for 2+ years and you do not HAVE to have your paycheck overnighted. You can have it sent regular mail. I don't know why the previous poster didn't mention that.

Similar Messages:

Has Anybody Used FutureNet Platform?
Feb 28, 2012

I just had an interview for an SR job and they use a platform called FutureNet.  I liked the company and the benefit package but I have never worked on that platform.  Is it productive and can you make your lines?  Thank you for any info.  ...

Futurenet Platform?
Feb 15, 2013

Anyone work on this platform that would care to share info on it.  It is cumbersome or difficult or are you able to make decent lines?  I've never worked on the platform before and was wondering how it is in others opinions?   ...

FutureNet Platform??
Jan 28, 2014

Was considering picking up a few extra hours through iMedx.  They said the platform is FutureNet.  Anyone work on this platform?? ...

Futurenet Platform
Feb 14, 2015

Has anyone out there worked with FutureNet's platform and if so, how the heck does one make any kind of money with it?  In over 20 years, their's is the worst I've experienced.   Thanks. ...

FutureNet WebEHR Platform
May 04, 2011

Would like to hear from anyone who is familiar with FutureNet's WebEHR platform and whether you like it or not.  Is it easy for difficult to learn?  Are you able to produce good lines on it?  How long did it take for you to become familiar enough with it?  Will be  using it soon myself and would like to know what I will have to go through.  Thanks for your help. ...

FutureNet Platform Question
Jun 14, 2012

Going from Iplayer/Dragon to EHR/MModal - just curious as to what others have thought who have made change. Was just starting to make some decent $$ on old platform - is new platform awkward? ...

Anyone Familiar With FutureNet? (the Platform)
Jan 10, 2013

I have a new job using FutureNet.  This isn't the company, it's a platform.  I would love to know if there are any keystroke shortcuts since I seem to be using the mouse a lot.  For example, short cuts for spellcheck, speeding up/slowing down dictation, or raising or lowering volume? Thanks in advance!  ...

Anyone Work On Futurenet Platform?
Mar 29, 2013

On the rehab hospital accounts?  Straight typing, mostly bad dictators?  ...

Futurenet Company And Platform Are Wonderful!
Jul 23, 2010

Finally loving to work again.  The people, company and platform are wonderful!!!!   After 20 years to find such a company exists gives me hope for our industry. ...

Would Someone Share With Me Please How They Like The FutureNet Transcription Platform....sm
Feb 07, 2012

Not talking about the company, starting with Pro Type tomorrow, got the installation going on then, and just wanted to know how efficient it is....thanks in advance!! ...

Speaking Of Platforms, Has Anyone Used FutureNet Platform?
Oct 31, 2014

Is it easy to learn?  TIA ...

Make A Living On The Futurenet MModal Platform?
Oct 23, 2013

Is anyone able to make a living on the Futurenet MModal platform?  My pay has decreased by 3/4s.     ...

Futurenet Group Vs Futurenet Technologies
Jul 15, 2011

FutureNet Technologies is based out of California.  Futurenet Group is separate and apart from but using a similar name.  Be aware and do your homework people. ...

Futurenet Group/FutureNet
Jun 09, 2010

Is the ad for Futurenet Group the same company as FutureNet?  ...

FutureNet - What Is Up With Them
Jun 11, 2010

Not sure what is up with them.  They have several ads again but there is absolutely no work for us long timers.  Suspect they are hiring newbies and paying less to get the work done.  BTW, do not ever expect an increase in line rate.  You will NEVER get one.  Also do not expect to attain those bonuses they talk about in the ads - they have now made it impossiible to reach that level by maknig work unavailable, once you get close to making the bonus you can expect to see no work available ...

Futurenet...
Aug 01, 2011

How is Futurenet (Futurenet Technologies located in California) to work for?  Is there plenty of work or do you have no work on a regular basis?  How is administration?  Do they make you stick to a specific schedule?  Are they truly an American only company? Whatever information you can share will be appreciated...don't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire!  :) ...

Futurenet???
Sep 14, 2011

How's the workload for everyone else? Mine STINKS!!!!  And then I get a warning email about my direct deposit.  Excuse me? ...

If Anyone On Here Uses FutureNet
Sep 25, 2012

Wondering if anyone on here uses FutureNet (possibly the glitchiest, most annoying transcription software ever created).  I use it at work.  When I started using it, it seemed to have a pretty good medical dictionary in it -- recognized all the medical terminology and almost all of the drugs, so I ASSUMED that all that was included.  So now we have a newbie, and when SHE uses FutureNet, it marks every single drug as an error (red wavy line), as well as all the medical terms.  I'm to ...

Former Futurenet
Jan 08, 2014

The ding at the end of the report.  I know it's crazy but it was strangely comforting.  Ding! you are done! Now sometimes I have to look at the slider (atrocious orange versus comforting Futurenet blue) to be sure I am at the end and not just playing dead silence.    What do my former Futurenet buddies miss? ...

FutureNet Info?
Dec 16, 2009

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me information on this company, especially pay rates, platform, whether it's easy to make lines or not, and all the usual stuff.  Email if you feel more comfortable sharing in that way. Thanks! ~KV ...

Futurenet, I Really Do Not Get It. What Am I Missing? Sm
Apr 02, 2010

I recently went back there part-time to supplement my day job after quitting because I got real tired of the highly fluctuating work flows.  My husband really pushed me to do this because we needed the extra money.  Once again, there is never any work for me to do, and yet they are hiring again?  Saying they need 2nd and 3rd shift?  That's what I do.  I'm not even going to bother trying to talk to them about it, because I already tried that and got nothing back ...

FutureNet In California
May 13, 2010

Does anyone presently work for or in the recent past worked for FutureNet out of California? They are currently hiring and I would like to know of anyone's experience working for them either as an MT or an Editor. Do they have plenty of work, pay on time, nice to work for, is the pay rate decent, etc.  Yes, I have searched the Archives, but would like more recent information if available. Thanks in advance to anyone who can supply this. ...

FutureNet Interview
Jun 02, 2010

Hi group!  I have a job interview with Rita at Futurenet tomorrow.  The reason I am looking is I am really tired of constantly running out of work because my company over hired and now we transcriptionists are just out of luck!  I am in my 4th year with my current job and suddenly can barely hit $100 a day.  This is really sad when there is no loyalty to their employees.  Now from what I have been reading Futurenet is the same???  I read from this group how they run ...

Has Anyone Had Experience With FutureNet And
Dec 20, 2010

and are they a scam? ...

FutureNet Is Hiring?
Feb 01, 2011

I just posted this on the wrong board (Job Seekers, what an idiot I am).  Anyway, I'll try again here.  Does anyone know if the position FutureNet is hiring for is for an oncology account or acute care?  I would like to apply but not sure I am qualified.  I'm looking for hem/onc job.  This is sort of confusing to me.  I have never seen a company ask for acute care experience if it is for oncology transcription.  Any information would be appreciated. ...

What Are Your Experiences With FutureNet?
Feb 02, 2011

So, other than your paycheck being a few days late last week, what are your experiences with FutureNet?  Good, bad?  How is the pay?  They're advertising for a job and I'm thinking of applying.  Thanks for the help! ...

Is FutureNet Having Enough Work Now?
Mar 30, 2011

Is FutureNet having enough work now?  Are they hiring? ...

Futurenet - Low Work?
May 05, 2011

First time out of work since hiring on in December - any idea what is going on? ...

FutureNet And No Work Available
May 18, 2011

Picking up from a thread earlier this month that is buried.  Does anyone have any knowledge as to what is going on with this company?  Many of their accounts always had limited work.  For at least a month, even the biggest accounts have had very low report counts.  Has the traditional transcription gone over to the VR side?  But the VR side is also low on work.  I have only noted job ads for VR in recent months.  You are required to give the company a set sched ...

There Is No Work At FutureNet
May 31, 2011

There is no work at FutureNet.  Even in the SR accounts, there is no work today.  What has happened to this company?  I need a job where there is work to do.   Any suggestions?   Do those of you who work there just keep hanging on and waiting for a job to come through?  ...