A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is the best VR platform you have worked on? - Just curious

Posted: Apr 15, 2010

xx

VR - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't personally worked on it, but I have read on a few MT forums that EScription is one of the better ones. Of course everything depends on the account and the company, though.

I've worked on eScription - me

[ In Reply To ..]
and was very impressed. I haven't worked on any other VR platforms, but for my hospital, it did really great. The biggest thing is to have consistancy in the editing and time in the system for the doctors. It learns as you go, so new doctors/hospitals will have no drafts or bad drafts.

Similar Messages:

DQS Platform
Nov 02, 2010

Needing a general consensus on whether or not you like the DQS platform...what about it's ASR generated reports.  I personally like the platform and think the ASR reports aren't as bad as some platforms I have been on...I just hate the rate of ASR pay.  Though it is estimated the production increases with ASR, for most, that simply is not the case and, per a study I found online, quite the opposite.  Please see results from that independent study below.   En ...

MD-IT Platform
Oct 07, 2011

Does anyone have experience with the MD-IT platform? If so, is it easy to work with? Thanks for any info. ...

Which Is The Best Platform For EMR For IC/MTs?
Aug 29, 2012

In your experience, which platform would you recommend an IC/MT suggest a physician's office utilize? This would be probably for four docs per office or less and one to four MTs. I am hoping to "sell" some local private doctor offices with this form of EMR so it may save my current small job and also allow me to obtain more work. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to "sell" this idea to them. Thank you for any help you may be able to share with me. ...

Best Platform For MT???
Aug 29, 2012

Small and independent and was wanting some opinions/information on the best platform to use. I am currently using one now but was curious about webchart, chartnet, and scribemanager. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  ...

FFT Platform?
May 25, 2015

Sooo, anyone care to share which companies use the FFT (Fluency) platform other than the company formerly known as The Big Q? ...

Emdat Platform
Oct 12, 2009

Is this system difficult. Is it voice recognition? ...

SoftScript Platform?
Oct 15, 2009

Does anyone know what platform SoftScript uses?  TIA. ...

What Platform Does Chronicle Use?
Nov 03, 2009

Does anyone have info about them, good or bad? ...

Is MedQuist's Platform
Jan 04, 2010

compatible with Windows 7? ...

Webmedx Platform
Jan 06, 2010

Can anybody tell me what platform Webmedx uses? Thanks. ...

What Platform Does Zylomed Use? Does Anyone Know?
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone know what platform they use?  Any other info, like pay scale?  Thanks. ...

Platform With Inscribe Out Of KY?
Feb 08, 2010

Was wondering what platform this company uses, does anyone know?  It is Inscribe out of Kentucky.  I've talked with two different people at the company and they are saying they don't know what platform they use.  However, a Dictaphone 15-pin foot pedal is required, so would that be ExText?  Thanks in advance.... ...

What VR Platform Does TransTech Use?
Feb 19, 2010

nm ...

What VR Platform FutureNet Uses
Mar 17, 2010

Does anyone know what VR platform FutureNet uses and what they pay for VR work? ...

Dictaphone Platform For Vr
Jun 03, 2010

Anyone like dictaphone for VR, or prefer Escription?  What is the average lines per hour anyone makes with either platform?  I am relatively new with VR and need to know if it is really worth the 0.4 cpl?  I was told 400-600 lines an hour will probably be my average, closer to the 600 ...

Winscribe Platform?
Jul 21, 2010

Do any of you have experience with the WinScribe platform for typing?  I'm trying to make sure it is easy to use and that MTs can be productive on it.  Thank you. ...

MD-IT PLATFORM HELP!! I Always Worry About
Jul 27, 2010

if a platform is productive or not.  They told me that all their accounts now use their own platform called "MD-IT"   Do we enter demos.  I guess it depends on the account.  Do we get paid for them if so?  Thanks guys ...

MTSO And Platform
Aug 18, 2010

Can someone tell me what MTSO and platforms are? I am obviously a newbie and don't know what these terms mean.  Thanks for your help in advance. ...

Proscribe Platform
Aug 29, 2010

anyone type on the proscribe platform?  just curious how you like it compared to other platforms, particulary compared to the escription platform ...

Platform Experience
Sep 20, 2010

How, in searching for job, do I even begin to acquaint myself with each & every platform out there? Nearly each job posting uses something different. I had ExpressScribe when at careestep, but notice not many companies use that. ...

ETransplus Platform?
Oct 01, 2010

Does anyone know what transcription platfor this company uses?   TIA ...

Synernet Platform
Oct 04, 2010

Does anyone know what Synernet pays and what platform they use?  Any info greatly appreciated. ...

IntraScript 8.2e Platform
Oct 12, 2010

Does anyone use IntraScript platform?  My last MTSO used this platform and I loved it because I could actually o  open MS Word and type in it then copy and paste it into IntraScript.  The reason I did this was because I have wireless internet and if it went down for a second I would lose my report if it was typed in IntraScript.  I have seen a couiple of MTSOs that use IntraScript but they use the 8.2e version.  I was actually able to download IntraScript from one M ...

Cornerstone Platform MTs
Nov 04, 2010

You who do work on the Cornerstone platform, are you familiar with the Instruction Panel on the right? Well, we have patient, provider, author, etc.  The information panel has updated instructions for doing the reports.  When I follow this, this page does not have the latest information, then one of the CCMs e-mails us something that contradicts these rules.  She asked me "where did you read the rules you are going by?"  I told her "on the instruction panel."  She e-mail ...

Keystrokes New Platform
Dec 28, 2010

I am not sure if I missed something or not.   Keystrokes apparently has been making some massive changes.  Has anyone been been made aware of how this will affect their pay and/or benefits?       THIS IS NOT MEANT AS CRITICISM-I WOULD JUST REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.   ...

Platform For Transcription Plus LLC
Jan 01, 2011

Anyone know the platform that Transcription Plus LLC uses?  Do they have any QA/Editors? ...

Platform Review
Mar 01, 2011

What are all the platforms out there (chartnet, wedmedx, etc) and what are the benefits and downsides of each one? ...

Iscriptor Platform - You Like It?
Apr 06, 2011

Just wondering if anyone has used this platform and how do you like it? ...

MDinTouch Platform?
Apr 28, 2011

Is anyone familliar with the MDinTouch platform?  I have been offered a position using this platform and would like any info on it.  Could not find anything in archives.  Thanks for your help. ...

WebChart Platform
May 31, 2011

Is anyone familiar with this platform?  Fast, easy to learn???  Any info is appreciated. ...