A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Webmedx platform - Kat

Posted: Jan 06, 2010

Can anybody tell me what platform Webmedx uses? Thanks.

They have a proprietary platform... - Webber

[ In Reply To ..]
One side of Webmedx uses Enterprise and the other uses ChartMatrix. ChartMatrix already uses M-modal software and Enterprise will be converted over to that soon. We are getting our line rate cut for editing for the wonderful privilege of using the new and improved M-modal software (gag). The platform is great as is, not looking forward to the change to M-modal software.

Webmedx - Kat

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks. I have accepted a position with them for some new accounts in Vegas. I start in about a week and a half or so. Wish me luck!!

You Go! - Congrats!

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Webmedx Platform - Emeralds

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm on the Enterprise side and have had an increase in lines with the new platform, M-modal. The line rate for editing is the only one that went down. It's still competitive and over 5 cpl. Our straight transcription rate stayed the same. I get half and half straight typing and editing.

Good luck and welcome!!
Don't mislead. Not everyone still gets over 5 cpl - with the new rate cuts
[ In Reply To ..]
My original contract was for more than 5 cpl VR, but the new VR rate cuts I will only make a hair over 4.5 cpl. Depends on how high your base rate is when you hire on.

Yes, let's judge it before we use it. nm - Not Worried Webber

[ In Reply To ..]

Webmedx - Kat

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for all the info and welcome. You guys are great!!!
Good choice, Kat. Hope it works as well for you - MissIndigo
[ In Reply To ..]
as it has for me. You may be working on M*Modal before me as it turns out. I'll be interested in hearing how you do.
Medwebx - Kat
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks MissIndigo. I tend to do well with new things so I should do fine.

I have used it.... - Webber

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, I have worked on the ChartMatrix side and used the M-modal software. I'm not one to judge something before using it.

Similar Messages:

Webmedx -old Native Platform
Nov 15, 2011

Anyone besides me having trouble getting decent line count on the old native version?  I feel I am working as hard, but having trouble just keeping up required lines.  Now if a pay cut comes on top of this.....  you can just stick me with a fork cause I'll be done. ...

Is Webmedx The Only MTSO With The Enterprise Platform?
Sep 26, 2010

nm ...

Where Can I Find My Pay Stub On Webmedx Platform??
Jan 04, 2012

I thought it was located on the community home page.. but I cannot locate where?!  I need to print my last check stub from them.  Thanks for any help!! ...

Hmm Will We @ Webmedx Get Nothing After-sm
Dec 19, 2009

being slapped in the face the whole year?  Looks like it to me.  Oh well, it beats the print-your-own cookbook. What a mess this company has turned out to be.  Even Transcend still manages to be thoughtful during the holidays. ...

Where To After Webmedx?
Dec 23, 2009

Those of you who left Wedmedx after finding out our pay will be cut again due to the great production potential coming with the switch to M-Modal (oh, my goodness--how many of us do they think fell off the turnip truck?), where'd you go?  Is it any better? ...

Webmedx Cpl For ASR
Apr 07, 2010

Hoping someone can help me with a few questions.  Considering making a change to Webmedx and was wondering about the cpl for ASR.  I also hear that they have lots of overtime and was hoping someone can validate this information.  Any input is appreciated. ...

Webmedx Needs To Pay
Apr 24, 2010

The unremarkable Wedmedx needs to pay for the downtime MTs are incurring because they want to switch everything over to their horrendous ISR.  The unremarkable Webmedx requires 1 to 4 hours to get new computers up and running and yet we production people are supposed to make up that time or use our PTO time or just not get paid.  The unremarkable Webmedx just hired new people and gave them bonuses to sign on but can't pay their longtime loyal employees for time lost due to no ...

Webmedx MTs
Sep 03, 2010

I just want you to know what a phenomenal job I think you all did on those atrocious accounts.  I QA'ed your work and was amazed at what you could decipher out of those dictations.  You are all amazing MTs in my eyes and any company out there would be lucky to have you working for them. I am so sorry we are all going through this but everything happens for a reason, so they say.  Let's just hope we all have brighter days ahead of us and better things. I was blessed to wo ...

Webmedx Pay Better Than Most
Oct 16, 2010

I know a lot of MTs and I keep getting calls to get on MTStars and read the latest bashing of Webmedx.  So when I finished work today I decided to do just that.  To hear all of your complaints I wonder if this is the same company I've been working for all these years. I've been editing since ISR started with them and it took me about a year to make up and at times exceed where I was.  Now I prefer ISR.  The long and the short of it is that as long as Webmedx keeps ...

Webmedx RIF
Nov 03, 2010

RIF still in effect for some.  Gone after seven years with this company right after they posted they will be hiring 100+ MTs for new account business.  So sad what this once good company has become. ...

WebMedX And M-TEC
Nov 11, 2010

Is anyone currently working for WebMedX an M-TEC graduate? I'm currently a Premier I student at M-TEC. Since WebMedX is a sister company to M-TEC, I here they are willing to hire new M-TEC granduates who lack the usual 2 years of experience. If you are an M-TEC graduate currently employed by WebMedX, what was your M-TEC graduating GPA? What is a good enough GPA to get hired by WebMedX? I will be graduating in April 2012 and would like to start making some employment plans. ANY INF ...

WebmedX AGAIN
Nov 18, 2010

I know, ad nauseum, but is there ANYBODY here who DOES have work?  When you DO have work, does it seem like it has suddenly become harder to get lines?  ...

Webmedx - New AMs
Apr 03, 2011

Do you all hear from your AM over the weekend?  ...

Webmedx Pay Changes
Apr 28, 2011

Well, fresh new announcement of production pay changes, headed up by the new MT manager.  Why am I not surprised?  Details are forthcoming.  Sorry for my fellow employees. ...

Webmedx Job
Nov 24, 2011

Hi, I was just offered a position at Webmedx and wanted to get some feedback to see if current MTs were happy there and why or why not? I need some quick responses if possible because I was planning on quitting my other job on Monday.  Thanks ...

Please! If Anyone Has Gotten Their WebMedx W2---
Feb 15, 2012

Hi! I worked for this company this summer and am absolutely being given the runaround when it comes to getting my W2. I've been given 3 numbers to call so far and I'm at a loss. Would anyone who has already received theirs please mind sending me an e-mail? I have a question- Thank you so much!! Arizona ...

Any Comments On WebMedx?
Oct 22, 2009

I am looking to make a change from MedQuist.  Does anyone know how WebMedx compares? ...

Encompass And WebMedX
Oct 30, 2009

I am looking at joining either the Encompass Medical Transcription team or the WebMedX team.  Can anyone give me an opinion on either company?  Specifically, what are the like to work for?  I need details.  Thanks so much,  LPMT ...

Comparison Of ASR With Webmedx And MQ.
Nov 15, 2009

Anyone else working for/or have worked for both who has noticed a difference in the quality of the ASR on one as compared to the other.  I may be crazy, but I think I make far fewer corrections to the ASR on MQ work.  Maybe just lucky, but I tend to be a mouse user  (I know - shame on me, but I am getting better) and I find my right hand lets me know when I have been using the mouse more. ...

Looking For Info On Webmedx
Nov 30, 2009

Looking for work environment information on Webmedx, along with workload, equipment, pay, etc...anything would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Webmedx CMT Class. Sm
Jan 09, 2010

Has any Webbies out there ever taken this class?  If so, would it be worth it?  Just curious before I sign up for it.  TIA. ...

Webmedx Overtime
Jan 18, 2010

Just heard Webmedx just paid between $20-40/hr (yes hourly rate!) to service new accounts on an overtime basis.  Can anyone validate this information. ...

Anyone Work For Webmedx?
Jan 19, 2010

I hire Webmedx is hiring.  Anyone out there work for them and can tell me good or bad things about them?  Please email me.  Thx ...

Webmedx...any New Info On Them?
Jan 21, 2010

I had read a lot about this company several months ago that was very bad.  I was just wondering how they are currently and what are their requirements for part-time and is the pay comparable to MQ?  Radiology pay?  Thanks in advance. ...

WebmedX New ISR Engine
Feb 04, 2010

Opinions? Am i the only one unimpressed? I can't believe THIS is what they think is so fabulous that it warrants a pay cut.  ...

Webmedx Bonus
Feb 25, 2010

Can anybody tell me more about their Start and Stay Bonus.  It's $1500. Over what period of time is it stretched out/broken up?   ...

Webmedx Or Softscript
Mar 13, 2010

Who would you rather work for, softscript or webmedx?  I can't hardly find a kind word about softscript.  ...

Webmedx Pay Scale
Mar 19, 2010

Experienced MT looking for new position.  Reading posts seems like Webmedx might be a good choice.  Can anyone give me an idea of earning potential for someone like me with 25+ years experience. Have been working independently for almost 20 years for a private physician who is now retiring and sold the practice to a young computer oriented doctor. Obviously I can see I'll be on my own soon.  Any advice is welcomed! ...

Transcend Or Webmedx
Mar 27, 2010

Which companys is better to work for? ...

Webmedx Claims To Be Mostly VR?
Apr 06, 2010

My hospital employs Wmx for overflow work.  Their contact person claims we are their only account not using voice recognition, and that almost 70% of the VR reports are good to go without editing.  I find this hard to believe, as so many doctors are resistant to VR because it doesn't work well.  I also find their 70% claim questionable as we've had VR for Radiology for 5 years and approximately TWO percent of reports do not need editing and it has been a big waste o ...