A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What platform does Zylomed use? Does anyone know? - Shasta

Posted: Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone know what platform they use?  Any other info, like pay scale?  Thanks.

zylomed - mb

[ In Reply To ..]
They use Inscribe. I work for them. I think it is great company.

Similar Messages:

Emdat InScribe - Companies Besides Phoenix And ZyloMed That Use This Platform?
Apr 20, 2010

Anyone know of companies besides Phoenix and ZyloMed that use this platform? ...

Zylomed Cpl
Jun 16, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Zylomed and how and what they pay per line? thanx ...

Zylomed?
Sep 09, 2011

Anyone willing to share their experience with this company? ...

VR At Zylomed?
Nov 08, 2011

I work for ZM and love it there, but we were recently acquired by Accentus and I hear they are big on VR.  Also, the last Emdat update I took showed MModal Editor, which was not in the previous version, so I am wondering if this is the first step to VR at ZM, too.  Just wondered if anyone has any credible information on this.  I would ask my team lead or manager but I do not want it to appear that I may look elsewhere if this is the case, and I am sure they would think that initia ...

Anyone Hear Of Zylomed?
Nov 10, 2009

NM ...

Has Anyone Worked For Zylomed?
Jul 29, 2010

Trying to research companies before applying. Thanks in advance. ...

Would Someone Who Works For ZYLOMED Please Let Me (sm)
Dec 28, 2010

email them and ask some questions.  It would be very much appreciated.  ...

ZYLOMED - From IC To Emp Status
Jan 26, 2011

Does anyone know why Zylomed starts you out as an IC and then offers employee status?  What does employee status get you?  PTO?  Benefits?  I understand there is no VR, do you know if it is all clinic transcription?  Are there any incentives?  Sorry for all the questions, but changing companies is so hard these days :)  Thanks for your help! ...

No Work At Zylomed?
Aug 11, 2011

Anyone work for Zylomed exeriencing the same problem?  For weeks now, only a trickle of work, sometimes nothing all day??  Summertime blues? ...

Zylomed Transcription
Aug 01, 2014

Years ago I worked for Zylomed Transcription.  I know they have changed their name.  They are a company based in Florida.  In applying for jobs I do NOT want to apply to this company as they were horrible to work for.  Does anybody know what their new name is? ...

Any Info On Working For Zylomed
Jan 16, 2010

Does anyone currently work for Zylomed out there?  I saw a post from mb for this company and said the company was great to work for.  I would like to email someone that works for them--anyone know anything about the inscribe program they use?  good line counts? ...

Zylomed PT/FT Line Requirements? Sm
Mar 30, 2010

I'm thinking about applying but can't find anything on their website which says what their minimum line requirements are for full-time...if anyone could tell me it might save me a lot of time...thanks much! ...

Zylomed - Amount Of Work?
Aug 06, 2010

I recently started with Zylomed and I am a 'floater'.  Does anyone have any experience with this company and if there is enough work as a floater?  I am trying to decide if I want to keep doing this or just take on some accounts that would be my own. Thanx!! (:   ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From ZyloMed?
Feb 21, 2011

Has anyone who applied within the last week to Zylomed heard anything back?  I applied for the urology account and have six years of experience in this specialty, but I have not gotten a response.  I am desperate for work, and I was hoping they would get back to me pretty quick.  Has anyone heard ANYTHING???  Thanks. ...

Zylomed Current Info - ESL?
May 22, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has current info on Zylomed?  Is it mostly ESL?  Thinking of applying there.  Any info helpful.  Thanks! ...

Is Anyone Still Waiting To Get Their Tax Form From Zylomed?/nm
Feb 01, 2012

x ...

Nuance/Formerly Accentus - Formerly Zylomed
Nov 25, 2013

Has anyone on the clinic side (Formerly Zylomed) of things heard anything at all about some of the things posted here on the Nuance board?  Also, other questions are: 1) The only thing I've been hearing for months is that things "on our side" (meaning the Formerly Zylomed folks) will stay the same - that we'll keep our own exclusives, etc.  Has anyone else heard that or heard anything different?  2)  Does anyone know what will become of current ICs?  Will the ...

Any Accentus/former Zylomed People Get The
Feb 21, 2014

Does not sound so good to me...... As of April 16 we are now employees. I have always been an IC. I do not follow a "web clock." I have always just done my accounts by the TAT required and have been left alone. My last 3 audits have 100, 100 and 99%. I am curious what is in store. I have read a lot of things on this site about minimum wage, etc. I would not even turn over in bed for minimum wage, so I guess I am curious about other MTs in my boat and what they think and plans they might b ...

Any Experience Info On Zylomed Appreciated. NM
Mar 27, 2010

. ...

Zylomed Acquired By Accentus - Good Or Bad???
Nov 02, 2010

nm ...

Accentus US Ambulatory Division, Formerly ZyloMed
Sep 20, 2011

I have checked the archives here about both companies, but does anyone currently work for this division of Accentus?  I just applied for a position with them.  Good/bad/ugly info all appreciated.  Thanks. ...

DQS Platform
Nov 02, 2010

Needing a general consensus on whether or not you like the DQS platform...what about it's ASR generated reports.  I personally like the platform and think the ASR reports aren't as bad as some platforms I have been on...I just hate the rate of ASR pay.  Though it is estimated the production increases with ASR, for most, that simply is not the case and, per a study I found online, quite the opposite.  Please see results from that independent study below.   En ...

MD-IT Platform
Oct 07, 2011

Does anyone have experience with the MD-IT platform? If so, is it easy to work with? Thanks for any info. ...

Which Is The Best Platform For EMR For IC/MTs?
Aug 29, 2012

In your experience, which platform would you recommend an IC/MT suggest a physician's office utilize? This would be probably for four docs per office or less and one to four MTs. I am hoping to "sell" some local private doctor offices with this form of EMR so it may save my current small job and also allow me to obtain more work. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to "sell" this idea to them. Thank you for any help you may be able to share with me. ...

Best Platform For MT???
Aug 29, 2012

Small and independent and was wanting some opinions/information on the best platform to use. I am currently using one now but was curious about webchart, chartnet, and scribemanager. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  ...

FFT Platform?
May 25, 2015

Sooo, anyone care to share which companies use the FFT (Fluency) platform other than the company formerly known as The Big Q? ...

Emdat Platform
Oct 12, 2009

Is this system difficult. Is it voice recognition? ...

SoftScript Platform?
Oct 15, 2009

Does anyone know what platform SoftScript uses?  TIA. ...

What Platform Does Chronicle Use?
Nov 03, 2009

Does anyone have info about them, good or bad? ...

Is MedQuist's Platform
Jan 04, 2010

compatible with Windows 7? ...