A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Encore out of Oklahoma? - SAM

Posted: Nov 15, 2013

Searched the archives and couldn't find anything recent.  Anyone have any feedback on them, good, bad or indifferent?

TIA.

ENCORE - Catherine

[ In Reply To ..]
you asked about encore out in oklahoma, so wanted to fill you in.If you are new to transcription you might be happy there. You MIGHT be but I doubt it. First, when was the last time you saw 4 bleached blondes dressing alike and using a glamour shot we-are-family type picture as a corporate logo? Right NEVER and hey you won't ever see it again either. The weird logo is symbolic of every thing else about the company too. They think they are clever and creative but really it is more like creepy, weird, awkward and very very backward. starting with the software..EMDAT is probably free (beware of companies too cheap to buy decent software) and it is also ancient outdated definitely MT UNFRIENDLY clunky slow software. The most basic things to help you be productive are not there. Oh and I forget exactly but I think with all the crap (and there is boatloads of crap) that you have to work like 3 months before you get a check. Even if they were not decidedly strange and weird..that last fact is enough to make most people go no thanks. Really...pass on this one unless you just need something to pass the time. Otherwise encore sucks....I think there is some serious drug usage too...work there 2 days and you will understand. Hope this helps!

Similar Messages:

Encore-OK
Apr 26, 2013

I started with this company on Monday and I have over 30 years in MT.  Positives are straight typing, assighed work pool.  Negatives are getting pathology (never done it), rate of  pay depends on what work types your get.  They thow everying into the pool."  God forbid you dont have a report in immediately, I guess they dont want you to look anything up.  I averaged 500 lines a day.  I ran into internet issues yesterday, calling the cable company and the phone& ...

Transcenders Using Encore ???
Sep 22, 2011

On the new platform will you be able to see your line count as you go along or do you still have to go look it up the regular way.  At Webmedx it kept a running tab of your lines on the top of the page and you could kind of pace yourself.   I really liked that. Also, have they put out a schedule as to when each region will be going over to Encore?    ...

Encore/Transcend
Nov 21, 2011

Can anybody tell me about Encore? What do you like or don't like? How productive are you on it? TIA!! ...

Transcend, New Encore Platform ?
Jul 26, 2011

Anyone from Transcend working on this yet and willing to give info on whether it makes demographics, etc. any easier?  Find it rather time consuming the way it is and was hoping there is a something good coming at the end of the rainbow. Hate that blue I and binocular crap. Luv everything else about company though. ...

BeyondTXT & ENCORE Platforms
Feb 28, 2012

can anyone tell me the pros/cons of either of these platforms used at Transcend?  ...

Transcenders Going From Bayscribe To Encore?
Mar 20, 2012

Is anyone making close to the same money with editing as they were with transcription?   ...

Encore Gave Me Bad Paychecks
Aug 07, 2013

I thought I found a good company to work for until I got a two returned checks from them in the mail. The first time I thought mistakes can be made but AGAIN my check was returned. That really upsets me because I work hard for this company and they give me a bad check. There is no excuse for doing this to an employee. I have not been contacted about this check and I just quit because enough is enough. This is very dishonest and unprofessional to say the least. I have a family to take care ...

Encore Professional Medical Services
Aug 29, 2012

Any information on this company? Do they hire transcriptionists for their accounts or are they some sort of a medical employment agency?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much. ...

DTS Oklahoma VR?
Nov 04, 2011

Does anyone know anything about this company and if they have VR?  Their ad just says transcription.  Also, are they a good company to work for? ...

Any Info On DTS Out Of Oklahoma?
May 01, 2010

I've searched the archives for info on Digital Transcription Systems, Inc., out of Oklahoma but no luck---only getting info for DTS out of TN. Anyone work for the company who can let me know about types of acute care specialities, what QA/management is like, line requirement, and pay scale (in general)? Thanks in advance. ...

DTS Oklahoma (formerly Of Tennessee Perhaps)?
Nov 30, 2011

Does anyone currently work for or have in the past worked for DTSOK (Digital Transcription Systems of Oklahoma) who could shed some light on this company good or bad?  I see they are hiring for several acute care positions, but there is not very much information in the archives about them one way or the other, unlike some of the MTSOs.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

DST (DSTOK) In Oklahoma
Jan 13, 2012

I have recently begun working for this company and was hired to work on an account that uses Speech Motion/M*Modal platform.  I have had a few problems with the platform (especially with my foot pedal not working very well), but I guess it would be an okay one to work on eventually.  In the meantime the account I was hired for has not had enough work to keep everyone busy.  I was told I could have another account on a different platform in addition to the one I had.  ...

DTS In Oklahoma Experiences?
Sep 03, 2014

Anybody have any experiences with this company they can share?  Pay, benefits, schedule, errors value, etc.? Thanks in advance! ...

Absolute Transcription (in Oklahoma)
Mar 01, 2010

Does anyone have any information on this company, good or bad? Thanks in advance. ...

DTS Oklahoma - Information On This Company?
Jul 14, 2010

I posted earlier about this company but got no response  - can anyone give me ANY information on this company?  Thanks so much. ...

Any Information On DTS Oklahoma City?
Sep 18, 2011

It says that the web site is under reconstruction. ...

DTS Oklahoma - Communication Is Nonexistent
Apr 28, 2013

This company has some major problems right now, and clearly has all along by the looks of the posts here.  Communication is nonexistent, management is a joke..hostile even.  I'd run, not walk, from ever applying here.  Seriously.  Pay is a joke, and they do not give out raises OR time off w/o a battle.  Even if you were desparate enough to apply, you probably wouldn't hear back from them anyways - cuz that's how they roll.  Save yourself a lot of hassle. ...

Question Re: DTS Oklahoma Workload
Oct 20, 2014

Any DTS MTs out there experiencing a drop in workload following the latest overhire blitz? Guess it's time to update my resume (again)... ...

If You Live In Oklahoma And Worked For Medquist/MModal
Dec 29, 2012

https://oklahomawelcome.com/news/state/91092-ex-workers-of-medquist-m*modal-approved-for-trade-benefits.html ...

Any Current Infor Regarding Digital Transcription Service In Oklahoma?
Sep 27, 2010

I found some older stuff.  Just wonder if there is anything more recent. ...