A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What platform does Chronicle use? - Looking

Posted: Nov 03, 2009

Does anyone have info about them, good or bad?

Chronicle - Hmm

[ In Reply To ..]
I just started with them and hmmm not sure.

The platform is much to be desired. The thing I am not too keen on either is that you are just thrown in a pool. You do not have a set of physicians you do on a regular basis. It's okay for now, but I do not know how I feel about it long term yet. I would like to hear other's experiences too.

Don't waste your time. Recruiter is a joke and - es

[ In Reply To ..]
unprofessional. They tell you they have lots of work and then you sit with no work. Pay was on time. That was probably the only positive. The software was awful.

Chronicle - Grr

[ In Reply To ..]
Why do these companies do this? Why not hire people on at a decent IC wage instead of dangling the carrot of employee status with benefits in front of them and make people have to commit to a schedule only to waste that person's time when they are sitting on days with no work?

To Grrr: when the company and recruiter have ethics, - these things do not happen.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Chronicle - Grr
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for all posts so far. It is hard when you are in a spot where you have to look for a new job due to previous work drying up. I'll do my best right now as I do need work, but I have taken these warnings and other posts I saw in the archive to heart and will keep sending out resumes while I chug along.
Chronicle - old mt
[ In Reply To ..]
Worked for them for about a month. I hated their platform (this was a few years ago I sure hope they changed it by now)- you would spend 1/4 of an hour looking up patient statistics (no lines there). Their QA was fair - but they were slavedrivers.........No flexiblity.

I tried them for a couple of months but it was - Becky

[ In Reply To ..]
very clear my supervisors had no transcription knowledge whatsoever and this was a huge red herring for me. I have since moved on and found a much better company who appreciates my skill. The poster above is right about the software. I found it really hard to get my lines with it. Good luck to you.
Chronicle - Grr
[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for all the posts. I use shortcuts, but I have found it odd that my line counts are much to be desired.

Similar Messages:

Chronicle?
Sep 27, 2012

Good, bad, the ugly on the company? ...

Chronicle
Mar 20, 2015

anyone here work for chronicle? What the heck is going on with them? First the delay in pay, then limited our hours to work, now not allowed to work until 3/24?  Up until this point, I was happy with this company, but now, I'm at a loss! Guess it's time to find another job. ...

Anything About Chronicle Transcription?
May 06, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Chronicle Transcription? Easy to work with? Flexible? Good dictators? Pay rate? Platform? Any info will be appreciated. ...

Anyone Work For Chronicle?
Jun 24, 2011

Anyone work for Chronicle?  I heard they don't pay for spaces but when I asked the recruiter, was told they did???  Anybody?? ...

Any Information On Chronicle?
Dec 11, 2010

Can anyone share with me any information on Chronicle?  Thank you very much. ...

Chronicle Transcript
May 03, 2012

Be very careful.  I was hired by this company and told they had a new account coming onboard.  I started out on the clinic side and there were so many days with no work, but yet they complained if you were not on the system waiting during your required hours.  Then I get a phone call out of the blue saying well we have good new and bad news.  I was told my services were no longer needed on the clinic side due to low volume of work, but they new account they had was not going to start until A ...

Chronicle Transcription
Sep 13, 2012

Does anyone here work withor have experience with Chronicle Transcription?  More to the point, how they figure out the line count?  I did a visual character count and my count and their's do not jibe.  Needless to say, I'm not getting compensated for the patient demographics I must take the take to insert, but it would also appear that I at the very least do not get paid for the headers that are part of the work type template.  Something seems very fishy to me.  Thanks.  ...

Chronicle Trascripts
Feb 02, 2013

Does anyone have any information on Chronicle Transcripts? I am testing for them tomorrw, I have never heard of this company? ...

Please Tell Me Type Of Software Chronicle &
Oct 29, 2009

Thank you! ...

Chronicle Transcripts--Anyone Know If Their Server Is Down?
Feb 27, 2010

I had logged into Apex fine and then got an error message.  Now I cannot get in at all.  It goes to google and tells me the link is broken. ...

Chronicle Transcripts - Anyone Who Works For Them Now?
Mar 03, 2010

I did a search and most of the postings for this company are old.  Anyone who works for them now?  It sounds like their platform leaves a lot to be desired.  Thanks everyone. ...

Anyone Ever Interview With Chronicle Transcripts?
Mar 11, 2010

Was wondering if anyone has ever interviewed with Chronicle?  I have read the posts here, mostly old, about Chronicle and what bad things are said about them, but I need to get away from SoftScript immediately and have passed all testing with Chronicle and will be having interview and just wondering what they might ask.  Thanks. ...

CHRONICLE TRANSCRIPTS In California. Can Someone
Mar 21, 2010

platform, types of accounts they have, QA, management, pay, etc.?  TIA ...

Anybody Working For Chronicle Transcripts In CA And
Mar 29, 2010

of line counts are you averaging?  TIA ...

Chronicle Transcripts. Looking For Current
May 11, 2010

decent living wage at this company?  I've gone through the archives and saw comments on the platform but some posts said those issues were resolved.  It is possilbe to earn a good paycheck without working 18 hours a day?  Do they really have nonstop work consistently or is this just a backlog situation?  I'm on the fence and afraid to jump from one pot to another.  Thanks for any insight. ...

Info On Chronicle Transcription?
Aug 18, 2010

Does anyone have any info on Chronicle Transcription? They are asking me to take a test.  Also how are their tests? ...

Chronicle Transcript - Any Info?
Oct 07, 2010

Does anyone have any info on this company??  Am thinking of applying here.  ...

Chronicle Transcripts - Anyone Else Not Been Paid?
Jun 30, 2011

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with getting paid on time.   ...

Is Chronicle Transcripts Worth It?
Nov 28, 2011

I have been invited to test for them, but I wonder what kind of company they are.  I have IE9 and they want an older version of IE for the test (yes, the dreaded MTTest), but I am just wanting to make sure if I test and get hired, it will all be worth it in the end.  Are there any current CTI MTs here?  I would appreciate any info! ...

Chronicle Transcripts - Good Or Bad
Mar 02, 2012

any information on this company would be appreciated  good or bad.  Thanks in advance ...

Chronicle Transcripts - California
Apr 19, 2012

Anyone work for or know anything about this company, the pros and cons?  thanks in advance ...

Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Chronicle Transcripts!
May 07, 2012

I worked for them over a month ago and, though I contacted the mods here (did no good...never heard from them) and the company several times, I still have not been paid. ...

Anyone Familiar With Chronicle Transcripts?
Dec 18, 2014

Interested in the good, bad, and ugly.  TIA ...

Anyone From Chronicle Transcripts Working In Alabama?
Oct 26, 2009

nm ...

Chronicle Transcripts In California? Good, Bad?
Nov 12, 2009

Do they pay on time?  What's the workload like?  ESL?  Platform?  How is QA to get along with?  Any opinions good or bad appreciated.  TIA ...

Anyone At Chronicle Finding Their Line Count Going Down
Jan 20, 2010

since our change?  I'm a quick learner and all, but it seems like since our change on Monday it is harder to get lines in.  ...

Chronicle Transcripts - Who Out There Working For This Company
Mar 15, 2010

Who out there working for this company like it so far????  ...

Chronicle Transcripts. Any Current Information
May 05, 2010

on time?  Is there a lot of ESL?  Is the platform user friendly?  Is there really a lot of work? According to there ad it is transcribing and not editing and I'm looking for a company that doesn't do voice editing.  TIA ...

Chronicle Transcripts In California. Any Current
Jun 01, 2010

TIA ...

Any Info To Share On Chronicle Transcrips? TIA
Oct 06, 2010

thanks. ...