A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Encore Professional Medical Services - Faith

Posted: Aug 29, 2012

Any information on this company? Do they hire transcriptionists for their accounts or are they some sort of a medical employment agency?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much.

Encore - MTMom6

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them for less than a week a couple of months ago, kind of had a bad feeling about them as they communicated by text message rather than E-mail. I decided to work elsewhere, submitted my invoice, and I never got paid.

Posts like this always get to me. Why in the world - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
have you not fought for your pay? If that was me and it has been more than once I would send them emails, IMs, whatever it took every hour on the hour until I got paid. I also would tell them I am taking them to court and posting on facebook about them so everyone will know. Needless to say, I have yet to have a company that never paid me!!!

Have you ever had to do this? Has a company ever - not paid you? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
sd

Needless to say...?? Not understanding. Do you tell them - this up front when you are hired? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Professional Transcription Services
Mar 31, 2010

Any info on this company?  TIA! ...

Cornerstone Professional Services
Jun 04, 2013

I am greatly disheartened that you still have comments from when an old supervisor was there and that is hurting our company.  We place adds with you all on occasion and would like to know how to reply to some of these nasty comments.  At least give a company a chance to defend themselves from old disgruntled transcribers.  Seems a bit one-sided.  Some of these comments are borderline slanderous. ...

Cornerstone Professional Services - Seven Years And Am Quite Happy Here
Jun 06, 2013

I have been working for Cornerstone Professional Services for better than seven years and am quite happy here.  I have heard some negative feedback that pertains to the prior supervisor which no longer pertain to the present company.  Happy Typing! ...

Cornerstone Professional Services - I Love Working For Them!
Jun 06, 2013

I've been working for Cornerstone Professional Services for a few years now.  I love working for them!  They pay on time (direct deposit) every time.  I don't know what former staff was like, but I've read some negative reviews about them.  I can honestly say the current staff is VERY supportive.  They do everything possible to make the MT successful.  Any critiquing that is done is always in good taste and and even good humor.  The supervisor is a transcriptionist herself, ...

Anyone Know Of Professional Medical Transcription, INC
Sep 14, 2014

Have searched everywhere on this company but have found nothing but job opportunities.  Anyone know anything?  Are they good to work with?  Pay scale?  Thank you ...

Professional Medical Transcription, INC
Sep 16, 2014

I have searched archives, not finding anything.  Does anyone have any information on PMT please?  Thank you. ...

Professional Medical Records? Any Info Please! Nm
Nov 26, 2012

nm ...

What Kind Of Changes Have Been Made To The Professional Standards In The Medical Transcription Indus
Jan 12, 2010

What kind of changes have been made to the professional standards in the medical transcription industry? ...

Scan Medical Services? Nm
Feb 20, 2010

Anyone heard of them?  ...

STP Medical Data Services, Inc.
Mar 23, 2010

Anyone know anything about STP Medical Data Services? ...

MDI- Medical Dictation Services, Inc.
Jan 01, 2013

Anyone here work for MDI- Medical Dictation Services, Inc.? I did years ago, and I'm filling out an employment application. I need to know their contact number and zip code. It seems like there was something about them merging with Transcend last year or so, so are they known as Transcend now? Thanks so much for any help you can give. I'm googling it but not having much luck. ...

Medical Data Services
Jul 29, 2013

Does anyone know anything about this company and if they have much work available, how the pay is, etc.? ...

STAT Medical Transcription Services
Oct 31, 2009

Does anyone have any information on STAT Medical Transcription Services??  Thanx ...

Need Info On MTS -Medical Transcription Services
Dec 03, 2009

Does anyone work for or have worked for MTS (Medical Transcription Services)?  Please tell me all of the good and bad things about this company.  Thanks in advance ...

Anyone Hear Of/know Anything About Aces UP Medical Services??
Jan 28, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this company at all? I am trying to find some oncology transcription work and came across one of their older job postings on the Internet. Thanks! ...

Anyone Know Of Advanced Medical Transcription Services?
May 21, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company out of NJ?   ...

FastChart Or Applied Medical Services
Jun 06, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything good, bad or indifferent about this company? ...

Medical Voice Technology Services
Oct 20, 2011

Hi:  Has anybody heard of Medical Voice Technology Services located in South Carolina?  Any information would be helpful.  Thanks. Fondly, Suzanne ...

Anyone Every Heard Of Applied Medical Services?
Mar 28, 2012

? ...

Ok, I Will Ask: Medical Transcription Force Services
Sep 27, 2012

Dear Alice, You are aware that you are not, in fact, the owner of the platforms as mentioned in your ad, right?  We are not that naive "MT Force Communications, which owns our well-known and widely-used platforms, eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System and Beyond TXT." ...

Medical Data Services - Any Experience
Nov 03, 2014

Has anyone had any experience or know anything of Medical Data Services?  I am a recent graduate and was referred to them by my school. Thanks for any input. ...

MSLA/Medical Services Los Angeles Out Of Pasadena, CA
Feb 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of this company? A little worried because when you ask about pay no one is sure when you get paid. When you talk to another person then you get the pay dates and the excuse is because the are a new recruiter...okay..They pay different than most places by paying you a flat fee per job and about 60% of the notes are templated out. Just want to make sure they are legit. Do not want to work for free!  Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to email me if need to.  T ...

Does Anmyone Have Anyinfo On Medical Transcribing Services (MTS) In NJ?
Jun 26, 2010

Wondering if anyone has worked for them or knows anything about them good or otherwise? Thanks. ...

Applied Medical Services- Can't Find Information, Do You Have Any? (nm)
Jan 20, 2011

x ...

Medical Data Services? Company Or A Small Owner?
Dec 03, 2010

7 cents a line for independent contracting and for radiology?  What is going on with this business?  The hospitals at least treated us with hourly wages and health benefits.  Now what gives?  For years we fought in-house over knowing that you cannot treat radiology the same and line count it the same either, yet you work just as hard.  Now, 7 cents without taking out taxes?  Every hospital I know has no transcription radiology department any more anyway, so may ...

Encore-OK
Apr 26, 2013

I started with this company on Monday and I have over 30 years in MT.  Positives are straight typing, assighed work pool.  Negatives are getting pathology (never done it), rate of  pay depends on what work types your get.  They thow everying into the pool."  God forbid you dont have a report in immediately, I guess they dont want you to look anything up.  I averaged 500 lines a day.  I ran into internet issues yesterday, calling the cable company and the phone& ...

Transcenders Using Encore ???
Sep 22, 2011

On the new platform will you be able to see your line count as you go along or do you still have to go look it up the regular way.  At Webmedx it kept a running tab of your lines on the top of the page and you could kind of pace yourself.   I really liked that. Also, have they put out a schedule as to when each region will be going over to Encore?    ...

Encore/Transcend
Nov 21, 2011

Can anybody tell me about Encore? What do you like or don't like? How productive are you on it? TIA!! ...

Encore Out Of Oklahoma?
Nov 15, 2013

Searched the archives and couldn't find anything recent.  Anyone have any feedback on them, good, bad or indifferent? TIA. ...

Transcend, New Encore Platform ?
Jul 26, 2011

Anyone from Transcend working on this yet and willing to give info on whether it makes demographics, etc. any easier?  Find it rather time consuming the way it is and was hoping there is a something good coming at the end of the rainbow. Hate that blue I and binocular crap. Luv everything else about company though. ...