A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Synernet Annual Bonus - SynMT

Posted: Mar 13, 2014

With all the changes coming down the pike, I'm just wondering if the annual bonus has become extinct along with things like the 401K automatic 3% contribution.  I'm thinking it was about the first of March when they announced the annual bonus and this year not a peep.   If it was coming this year you would think they would announce it sooner than later; that would be a blip of positivity in the midst of all the current turmoil.  Maybe they figure a lot of people are running for the exit so they might as well keep their money!

With the implementation of VR at 4 cpl, it seems they are taking away more and more of the things that set them apart.  I realize this is the current trend in this industry, but it is really discouraging.  Synernet never paid the highest rate, but at least they had enough "extras" to keep it interesting, but now they are whittling away at those and soon they'll be just the same as anybody else looking for warm bodies!

G said in the Insider that they barely broke even, so sm - Sad SMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I took that to mean that there would be no bonus, as I thought that was given based on profit. This has been a cruddy week, suddenly being thrown into a work pool and learning new accounts, then getting the snippy letter about not sending things to QA, and now the VR thing. I no longer feel any fondness at all for this company and I am wondering if there is any reason I should stay.

Bet G and the rest of the suits get a bonus - Tiredlittleman

[ In Reply To ..]
You know most likely the "higher" ups will still get a huge bonus; they always do. I guess that's what we all get for not getting a degree in business and landing a job like that. Too bad for the people who make things happen for companies. :(

I do hope you all get something. It sounds like there's a lot going on at Synernet. I am sorry for all the stress you all have to endure. It's most likely not any better anywhere else. At least not where I am either.

No doubt the switch in work and the thump on the head from SB nm - is our "bonus"

[ In Reply To ..]
ss

They didn't even have a holiday party this year - Exhausted

[ In Reply To ..]
They are not doing well financially at all right now. As soon as I realized that they weren't even having their annual holiday party back in December like they always have every other year for the many local employees, I knew things weren't good and was pretty sure we could kiss that annual bonus goodbye. This company has really done down the tubes in the past year.

I almost drank the Koolaid and thought they were actually different than sm - SMT

[ In Reply To ..]
the other MTSOs, that they cared about their employees, providing them a constant work flow, above average benefits, and, most importantly, respect. Since I started I have watched all of those things dwindle and/or dissolve (not sure the respect part was ever there). Now, they are just like all of the others, sucking the life out their employees while pretending to care. Summer is coming. Maybe I can get a job at a construction site, holding that stop and go sign. Has to be better than this.

Similar Messages:

Synernet Holiday/Christmas Bonus
Dec 12, 2014

Just thought I would give a public shout out to Synernet for the $100 gift card! They've been taking a good bit of heat on this board lately (some of it deserved), but I believe we should be just as quick with our appreciation when merited as we are with our venom. There are many in this industry going through similar changes as we at Synernet (feast/famine, VR, low wages), but I guarantee most of them are not getting a gift like this to try to help ease the suffering. Thank you Synernet! ...

Annual Salary
Jun 08, 2010

I am currently making $34,000 a year as an MT.  I am a single mom raising 2 kids on my own.  I am curious if anyone is making more than that as an MT.  I want to set a goal for myself to make more in the range of $40,000 to $45,000.  Am I being unrealistic?  Can it be done? ...

Annual Report
Aug 16, 2011

I noticed in the annual report they have 100 sales reps.  That is a waste of money for them on the payroll.  It seems they are supposed to generate more work.  That's a lot of people not doing their job, or when they do get new accounts I guess they go directly overseas. ...

Anybody Going To AHDI Annual?
Jul 22, 2014

x ...

Interesting Things In The Annual Report To Shareholders.....
Dec 07, 2009

What I found of particular interest was on the first page (letter to shareholders) where it says that a shortage of domestic MTs is one of the reasons they need to offshore.  ???? To me this doesn't make sense if so many of their employees are saying they consistently have no work.  If there were such a shortage, no one would be complaining of this.    If you are curious as to the salaries and bonuses of the big whigs of this company, it's listed in this pamphlet. ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Annual Raises Or Merit Raises?
Dec 03, 2014

Does any MTSO do this?  I mean, either an annual cost of living raise or a merit raise based on a regular annual review.  Or both. If none of the above, are you able to just ask your boss for a raise when you feel it's appropriate?  Does it work? ...

Synernet Or MD-IT
Aug 16, 2010

Does anyone out there have any experience working for on Synernet or MD-IT? ...

Synernet, Inc
Mar 27, 2011

Any recent info on Synernet, Inc in Portland, Maine?  Archives are quite old. ...

Synernet???
Jun 27, 2012

I have an interview with them coming up. They seem like they have a good reputation and the benefits look really good. One thing I am wondering about them is just how flexible are the schedules? For example, right now I am able to work a regular 2nd shift position with no problem (I currently work 2nd shift and prefer it to other shifts), but when school starts my kids will have sports and Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts and I have to take them to their meetings. The place I currently work at, they ...

Anyone Know About SYNERNET?
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone have an opinion about Synernet? I only worked for them 1 mo and I can't wait to leave! ...

Synernet?
Feb 01, 2013

I just applied at Synernet and took their test.  It was pretty easy.  Has anyone ever worked for them?  How is the pay?  It says in the ad that they have excellent benefits.  Are they fairly flexible as far as scheduling?  Any feedback would be appreciated.  They sure sound like a decent company! ...

When Is Synernet Going To VR?
Dec 11, 2013

Just wondering when Synernet will be going to VR?  I wish they would post something on the message board when they have the conference calls for the ones that weren't able to attend.  ...

Synernet At It Again
Jan 30, 2014

First the dire email: Mandatory OT by end of week with at least 2 hours on Saturday. Just forget if you had plans for the weekend. Say what time you will be working and have to work those hours and put who okay'd those hours on your timesheet (you might lie you know). So you do that because you want to help the company out and it's nice to have OT again. So today, email, oops, some people cleaned up all the work so no OT today, but still MIGHT have it on Fri and Sat. Just stay tuned a ...

Any Synernet Mts On Here That Have
Apr 07, 2014

step-by-step instructions of how to handle priority reports? ...

What Is Going On At Synernet
Apr 30, 2014

Is it me? Or what. Just what the heck is going on... anybody out there experiencing some strange things... ...

Job With Synernet
Jul 15, 2014

I am applying for a job with Synernet and will be testing tomorrow. Can anyone tell me approximately how many lines I'd need to type a day to make... lets say 80-85 dollars a day?  I'd appreciate any rough ideas please. I know that most companies have really dropped their cpl since I stopped transcribing years ago, but wow! It's gonna be a challenge to make some money I guess! ...

Synernet VR
Aug 08, 2014

Has anybody actually did the math for the VR with 2000 lines a day/14,000 lines a week at 4 cents a line.  You may be shocked. ...

Synernet PTB
Oct 08, 2014

This msg goes out to J and V.   I would love to email or call you and address my concerns over this but I could not trust that my name would not be brought up and I would just have hell to pay later.   I (we) would love it if you would do something about the supervisors cherry picking their work types.  Why dont they work from a pool like the rest of us?  It is obvious when certain report types (PE tubes, T&A's, cataracts, etc. etc. are being done by t ...

Synernet
May 26, 2015

Anyone ever applied to Synernet and been rejected saying you did not pass their test?  I just completed an online assessment and they said I did not pass it, which is bull crap.  I would stake my life on it that I DID pass it.  What is their problem?  I have been working for 38 years and I certainly know everything they asked.  I want to see the results. ...

Hey Synernet!
Jun 17, 2015

How many emails do we have to get from LL and other micromanagers about helpers on the weekend?  Are we deaf or something?  Gimma a break.  Insulting and overkill.  Treat us with respect and quit treating us like idiots who do not know how to read. ...

What Is The Pay At Synernet?
Jun 27, 2015

nm ...

DSG Bonus- No Thanks
Dec 22, 2011

again with the Walmart card.  Some people hate Walmart and won't shop there.  Don't they know this?  Oh well, at least I can give it away to a homeless or battered women's shelter and put it to good use. ...

Does Anyone Ever Get A Bonus? Sm
May 17, 2012

I wonder how many people actually receive one and if so how much.  Also, has anyone heard whether they are going to make the QA score a pay period score instead of a quarterly score? ...

So, Who Got The QA Bonus?
Jan 15, 2014

So, who got 99.5+% accuracy and got the Q1 QA bonus? Anyone? ...

Bonus Pay
Apr 01, 2014

Can anyone tell me what type of bonus pay on top of line count and how it is calculated? ...

Q2 BONUS
Jul 30, 2014

Thank you for my Q2 bonus, the first ever for me. However, I really could have used the money during the last 3 months. If divided up over those 3 months, I would not have had to borrow money for food. Please reconsider this punitive bonus plan you have. The money would be better served in my paychecks. Plus, all taxes deducted out of this bonus check is almost 50%. If that money would have been on a regular paycheck, the deduction would be more like 30%. This is punitive to MLSs in more wa ...

Q2 Bonus Not There
Jul 31, 2014

I've been anticipating my Q2 bonus for 3 months now and I look today and nope, not there!  I made the required lines, QA postaudit was 99.56% so I made that too.  What else could have held it up?  I mean darn it, I worked my butt off for that! ...

TAT Bonus
Aug 19, 2014

Dear TSM:  You're welcome for us MTs keeping things in TAT.  Glad you're so thrilled.  How about you just quietly enjoy the bonus we earned for you rather than sending us blithering thank you emails.  Most of us know by now that you receive this bonus off our backs, so your gushy emails simply smack of rubbing that fact in.  I don't feel appreciated at all when I read them; I feel completely taken advantage of.  ...

Bonus
Dec 20, 2014

If I leave Nuance before the end of January, would I still get my upcoming quarterly bonus if I qualified for it? Also do they pay you for your unused vacation days? ...