A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is the service Nuance uses for it's paychecks? - cbm30

Posted: Dec 03, 2013

Was wanting to look up an old check. Haven't been there since April and can't remember. 

service used for paychecks by Nuance - nuance info

[ In Reply To ..]
ADP

ADP... - the one that just got hacked...nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

With Direct Deposit, Do Nuance Paychecks Ever Arrive Early?
Feb 13, 2015

I'm a newbie at Nuance, and I was just wondering if anyone's check comes early with direct deposit, or does everyone get them on the actual payday? ...

Oracle OR Nuance Transcription Service
Mar 21, 2012

Hi, I have just been contacted by Oracle and by Nuance Transcription Service and wondered if anyone had any experience with either company.   ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Nuance Escription Service?
Oct 02, 2012

Has anyone heard of Nuance escription service? Apparently the hospital I transcribe for has decided that they don't want to use the contract service I am currently with and are going to this. My current employer tells me that the pay rate will be less than what she pays which is .10 a line. I can barely make it sometimes on that. I'm not sure how I will do on less pay. It does have more benefits, but I can't pay my bills with those. If anyone has any kind of info on what they pay ...

Remedy Self Service Portal - Is That The Same As Qcare Self Service?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

Paychecks But No W2's
Jan 30, 2012

I guess they will be mailing them later this week? ...

Getting Paychecks
Jun 03, 2014

I work for a very pleasant, friendly, small transcription company, BUT paychecks more than a couple of times are not getting to me and they say it's the post office, and to contact my postmaster.  I ask for a reissue and then do send, but its then a week or more late.  Once one of their checks bounced!!  They repaid for any bank fees as well as got me a new check, but I think they don't have the money to always pay me on time and then blame the post office!  What do ...

Final Paychecks
Feb 06, 2010

Has anyone who has left MQ either by quitting or termination had any trouble receiving their final paycheck(s) and PTO balance? ...

DIT Transcription - No Paychecks
Dec 21, 2010

I have been typing for DIT transcription since September and I have received only one paycheck.  I have been a transcriptionist for 2.5 years and I have never had this experience.  I am sick to my stomach and so upset.  If anyone has suggestions for new employers for people with some experience, please let me know.   Thanks, Used and Abused ...

So The KS Paychecks Are In The Bank Now.
Sep 02, 2011

Can we move on now? Pretty please? ...

TTD And Timeliness With Paychecks
Oct 30, 2011

hello, i've been working for TTD for a while.  we recently terminated the contract.  they owe me a final paycheck.  i was just wondering if ******* can be trusted to get her former ICs their final paycheck in a timely manner.  or if we are going to have to make a spectacle out of it in order to receive what we are entitled to. thanks! ...

Paychecks From Omniscribe
Mar 18, 2013

Have worked for this company and have not received a paycheck.  Anyone have this problem with Omniscribe? ...

Need To Vent, Late Paychecks
Nov 29, 2009

I just need to vent.  I am an IC who is supposed to get paid every week by my employer.  Her checks were on time at first, then 1 day later, 2 days later, 3 days later, etc.  I went on vacation for 1 week.  During that time frame, she even emailed me to see if I was providing my usual weekend coverage.  She never replies to my IM, e-mail or phone calls.  Her cell does not allow me to leave a message, and now she has a new home phone number that I do not even kn ...

Regarding Paychecks. I Looked At How Many Hours
Jan 10, 2010

I decided to look how many hours left in PTO and it was deducted today because I used some PTO on this paycheck that should have been deposited in my account yesterday morning.  I think that is good news?  Payroll doing their job?  Maybe it means paychecks should be in our accounts in pending mode which should be deposited first and then deductions taken out next.  Otherwise, my direct deposit check would not show until the 12th which to me, is one day late.  ...

Viewing Paychecks On MQ Site
Oct 19, 2011

I'm part of the eTransplus buyout by MQ and I'm still learning their system.  I thought I read somewhere that we can view our paychecks on Wednesdays before payday.  If so, where on the website can I do this?  I've sent an email to my supervisor but haven't heard back yet.   TIA ...

Why Stay Here If You Have No Work And Paychecks
Feb 07, 2013

out who to make MM provide you what you need, you need to be working for someone else.  Ok, now let's hear it.  All the excuses why you cant leave, why you dont take responsiblity for your own life/actions, why it is MM fault you are here with no work.  ...

Encore Gave Me Bad Paychecks
Aug 07, 2013

I thought I found a good company to work for until I got a two returned checks from them in the mail. The first time I thought mistakes can be made but AGAIN my check was returned. That really upsets me because I work hard for this company and they give me a bad check. There is no excuse for doing this to an employee. I have not been contacted about this check and I just quit because enough is enough. This is very dishonest and unprofessional to say the least. I have a family to take care ...

AssistMed Paychecks? Anyone Gotten Theirs This Week Since They Did Not Do Direct Deposit? Nm
Sep 13, 2013

nm ...

Cardiology Service?
Dec 03, 2009

or cardiology service?  The pt was seen by the cardiology service.? ...

WBG Transcriptions Service? Any One Know Them
Jan 17, 2010

NM ...

WBG Transcription Service...Anyone Know Anything About Them?
Jan 21, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company? ...

Okay, I Am Bugged. Is Anyone Else In Service
Feb 07, 2010

Our CCM was begging people to work OT to clean up all of the files we were behind.  Now, I am on my regular shift and am getting an NJA!!! Is anyone else getting this?  ...

DTS Transcription Service
Mar 03, 2010

I was sent a link to test for this company and was absolutely floored!  I did the application form portion of the test and then was directed to the screening process, which was a series of multiple choice and fill in the blank questions (10 minutes it took to complete).  After completing that I thought I would be directed to the transcription portion of the test, but no - I was directed to another series of multiple choice and fill in the blank questions totalling about 30 mi ...

Ace Transcription Service
Apr 12, 2010

Has anyone had any experience with Ace Transction out of Dallas, Texas.  There ad states work own hours from home.  ...

Personalized Service
Aug 09, 2010

Ugh, don't want to sound like a massage service, "We offer that personal touch" (wink wink). I'm just daydreaming, I mean brainstorming: How to beat the MTSOs, even on a small, micro-business scale. What does a typical doctor in his or her typical practice need as far as medical documentation? How can we do that better than an MTSO, or even self-serve EMR? The lady who mentioned in another post having a typing speed of 200 wpm, "fast as someone could talk" (wow) made me start thinking ...

QCare Self Service..Anybody Know?
Sep 01, 2010

I just got an email this morning that we are supposed to start using the Qcare self serve.  I got an email a couple weeks ago saying it ws coming, but nothing more until today.  Anyone know where to find it or use it.  Help would be appreciated.  thanks.   ...

Q-Care Self Service
Sep 06, 2010

Tonight is the first night that need to use the Q-Care self service for no jobs and I feel stupid for asking this, but where do you find the Q-Care?  I have emails talking about it, but have no idea where it is located.  Is it located in MQ Central?  Thanks ...

XP And Service Pack 3
May 17, 2011

Does anyone know if you can still download SP 3 for XP Professional?  I had heard MS wasn't supporting it any longer.  I need a new computer but company's software doesn't work with Windows 7...or so they say.   ...

Trinity M & D Service, Inc.
Oct 08, 2011

I have been contacted by the owner of this company through MTstars to possibly do some transcription and editing work for them. She seems like a really nice lady, but at this would only be my second transcription job, I am naturally weary of potential scams etc. Any suggestions on how to ensure that this is legit? She sent me some examples of their work (orthopedic exams, a fair amount in the SOAP format) that all seem on the level, and has offered $1.50 per page starting for transcription, $0 ...

Which Fax Service? Not MyFax Either!
Apr 03, 2012

i am looking to replace MyFax.com service with another online fax service. Any recommendations? Today there is a message when dialing my fax number that my number is not a working number and I have received 2 calls from offices today asking what's up? I'm sure that looks real professional. MyFax could have put out a blanket email letting customers know that their service was down......again. A couple of months ago, same thing. Outage on their end with no notice. ...

New Service Offered
May 21, 2012

psychiatrist at Wal-Mart for depression.   ...