A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

With direct deposit, do Nuance paychecks ever arrive early? - 141

Posted: Feb 13, 2015

I'm a newbie at Nuance, and I was just wondering if anyone's check comes early with direct deposit, or does everyone get them on the actual payday?

paychecks - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine shows up in my bank account on actual payday, but I can see it in the ADP Portal generally a couple of days before.

Direct deposit - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine is always available the day before actual pay date.

Depends on the bank, I believe. - sm please

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine is posted as a "pending" deposit on actual pay date, but not available until the day after.

on major holidays they go in the day before - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
At least my bank puts them in early. If Christmas falls on Friday my check normally shows up on Thursday but only on holidays

Thanks everyone nm - 141

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Mine shows up... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine usually shows up in my account Thursday night a little after 10 pm my time, which is just after midnight Eastern time. It shows up as pending too, but with my bank the full amount is available to use when it shows up.

Similar Messages:

AssistMed Paychecks? Anyone Gotten Theirs This Week Since They Did Not Do Direct Deposit? Nm
Sep 13, 2013

nm ...

Anyone Else NOT See Direct Deposit In Their
Dec 24, 2009

NM ...

Any Ex JLG Get Their Direct Deposit Yet?
Sep 23, 2011

Maybe I just checked too early? Thanks! ...

Where Is My Direct Deposit? Anyone Else?
Oct 31, 2013

I am wondering if the bank is playing with the money or there is a problem in payroll distribution land. B of A has finally stated (admitted) the method they are using to manipulate credits and debits to generate the most fees My direct deposit has always shown up at midnight. My bank text message notification always comes just after midnight. ...

Direct Deposit
Feb 06, 2015

Can those of you who have direct deposit for your pay check tell me when it is normally deposited to your account? Thanks! ...

Direct Deposit Late
Dec 28, 2012

Is anyoe else's direct deposit late?  Mine always shows up shortly after midnight, but it is not there.  ...

Is Direct Deposit Required?
Jan 21, 2015

Is direct deposit required, or are paper checks an option to get paid? ...

FutureNet Tech Direct Deposit
Jan 28, 2011

Anyone else not get paid via direct deposit today? The gal in payroll has not replied to my email and wondering what is going on.  ...

Anyone Receive Their Direct Deposit Tonight?
Dec 28, 2012

Mine usually hits tonight (Thursday night) and I have not received it. ...

Direct Deposit Paycheck From Transtech?
Feb 09, 2013

Did anyone else not receive their direct deposit paycheck from Transtech? This is a first for me.  ...

Direct Deposit, Thought I Would Share
May 08, 2013

Just thought I would share.  With direct deposit, I've read people saying they don't have bank accounts or whatever, and I have one, but choose to use a Netspend card for my direct deposits.  The GOOD THINGS about the card are that first of all, you receive your direct deposit the MINUTE it is sent by your company.  I am ALWAYS paid two days earlier than payday and that is on both jobs that I work.  There is no waiting for the bank to clear and such or worrying abou ...

Nice That IMEDX Direct Deposit Came In
Nov 27, 2014

xx ...

Why Would A Company Not Offer Direct Deposit?
Feb 13, 2015

It seems to be a win-win for both transcriptionist and company with time saving and cost saving. So, why would they not offer it? Makes one wonder if the company is financially sound. ...

Not Liking Lack Of Direct Deposit.
Mar 06, 2015

The company I work for is decent, as far as MTSOs go. Pay is better than most but still crappy IMO.  The problem is they do not offer direct deposit. Receiving my check is so sporadic with mail service being horrible. Some pay periods I get it 2 days after mailing, other times it may take up to a week. I have bills to pay and really need something that I can depend on being there at regular interval. Really considering going elsewhere if they don't start offering Direct Depos ...

First Paycheck - Is It Direct Deposit Or Paper Check?
Nov 09, 2009

Used to be if you made change of bank account, the first one was paper and then DD kicked in.  Anyone know>? ...

Paper Check Versus Direct Deposit
Dec 11, 2009

I just signed up for direct deposit but I didn't get paid yesterday like I was supposed to.  How long does it take for a paper check to arrive in the mail?  ...

Keystrokes - Paycheck By Direct Deposit Or By Mail?
Jul 15, 2010

Does anyone know if keystrokes pays your last paycheck by direct deposit or by mail? Thank you. ...

Assistmed People - Get Your Direct Deposit Today?
Sep 25, 2012

For anybody that works for Assistmed, did you get your direct deposit?  Mine always, always hits my bank between 12:30 a.m. and 12:45 a.m., except this time of course, when it's critical. TIA! ...

Anybody Work For Breitner? Direct Deposit Question
Oct 03, 2013

I'm a recent hire working for Breitner.  I got my training pay through the mail and now I am supposed to be getting my first regular direct deposit pay check tomorrow, 10/04.  However, when I go to Paychex and check my paystubs online, it says no check history.   I know pay day isn't until tomorrow, but my experience with other places is that usually the check history will show up online a few days in advance of the day the actual check hits via direct deposit.  I& ...

What Is The Service Nuance Uses For It's Paychecks?
Dec 03, 2013

Was wanting to look up an old check. Haven't been there since April and can't remember.  ...

Questions We Should Be Asking, Collectively We MIGHT Arrive At
Aug 05, 2014

Questions we should be asking our TSMs about now:  1) Is this "just" a seasonal slowdown coincidentally happening on the _______ account(s)?  2) Or, might this be part of a job shift of many WTs from each of those accounts somewhere else? (i.e., like when we lost access to  the ER WTs when they switched over to EMR)?  3) Has much of the work we have been doing "on the acute care side of the house" shifted over to ambulatory care now?    Three years of ...

Paychecks But No W2's
Jan 30, 2012

I guess they will be mailing them later this week? ...

Getting Paychecks
Jun 03, 2014

I work for a very pleasant, friendly, small transcription company, BUT paychecks more than a couple of times are not getting to me and they say it's the post office, and to contact my postmaster.  I ask for a reissue and then do send, but its then a week or more late.  Once one of their checks bounced!!  They repaid for any bank fees as well as got me a new check, but I think they don't have the money to always pay me on time and then blame the post office!  What do ...

Final Paychecks
Feb 06, 2010

Has anyone who has left MQ either by quitting or termination had any trouble receiving their final paycheck(s) and PTO balance? ...

DIT Transcription - No Paychecks
Dec 21, 2010

I have been typing for DIT transcription since September and I have received only one paycheck.  I have been a transcriptionist for 2.5 years and I have never had this experience.  I am sick to my stomach and so upset.  If anyone has suggestions for new employers for people with some experience, please let me know.   Thanks, Used and Abused ...

So The KS Paychecks Are In The Bank Now.
Sep 02, 2011

Can we move on now? Pretty please? ...

TTD And Timeliness With Paychecks
Oct 30, 2011

hello, i've been working for TTD for a while.  we recently terminated the contract.  they owe me a final paycheck.  i was just wondering if ******* can be trusted to get her former ICs their final paycheck in a timely manner.  or if we are going to have to make a spectacle out of it in order to receive what we are entitled to. thanks! ...

Paychecks From Omniscribe
Mar 18, 2013

Have worked for this company and have not received a paycheck.  Anyone have this problem with Omniscribe? ...

Need To Vent, Late Paychecks
Nov 29, 2009

I just need to vent.  I am an IC who is supposed to get paid every week by my employer.  Her checks were on time at first, then 1 day later, 2 days later, 3 days later, etc.  I went on vacation for 1 week.  During that time frame, she even emailed me to see if I was providing my usual weekend coverage.  She never replies to my IM, e-mail or phone calls.  Her cell does not allow me to leave a message, and now she has a new home phone number that I do not even kn ...

Regarding Paychecks. I Looked At How Many Hours
Jan 10, 2010

I decided to look how many hours left in PTO and it was deducted today because I used some PTO on this paycheck that should have been deposited in my account yesterday morning.  I think that is good news?  Payroll doing their job?  Maybe it means paychecks should be in our accounts in pending mode which should be deposited first and then deductions taken out next.  Otherwise, my direct deposit check would not show until the 12th which to me, is one day late.  ...