A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

SmartMed has a job ad and am wondering if sm - anon

Posted: Sep 05, 2012

anyone is working for them now.  Archives give good and bad, but would like to hear from someone who is currently employed.  Would anyone give some input please!  Sounds good!  Thx

Stay away. - beentheredonethat

[ In Reply To ..]
They made up their own platform. Totally sucks. It is a large pool of dictators. You are suppose to work a "work order" but no one does. There is a lot of cherry picking going on esp when the supervisor and manager are not on. They send emails out telling people to quit doing that, but it continues to this day. The QA is a joke too. Only good things are they pay on time, and you get 1 day of PTO per month.

Thanks very much! nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Smartmed, LP
Jan 19, 2010

Does anyone have thoughts on Smartmed? Good or bad? ...

Anybody Know About SmartMed?
Sep 20, 2010

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Email me if you want. ...

SmartMed - Anything About Them?
Dec 13, 2012

Anybody know anything about SmartMed out of TN? TIA ...

Any Smartmed Employees Here?
May 06, 2010

Wondering what everyone is thinking about the no work again and NO other accounts to work on. ...

SMARTMED RADIOLOGY
Oct 03, 2010

Anyone worked for Smartmed (former TSI) out of Texas doing radiology? Could you tell me how the platform is, dictators and pay.  Thanks ! ...

SmartMed. What Platform Do They Use? Thanks. Nm
Oct 21, 2011

xx ...

SmartMed Recommendation
Feb 07, 2012

I see they have an ad.  I worked there but left for family tragedy.  I am giving them an unsolicited endorsement.  Wonderful, friendly women.  they do have teaching accounts so not for newbies.  If you want to work for a good company and deal with sane individuals, I recommend them.  I did not make tons of money there (but where can you anymore) but it was certainly refreshing to deal with adults.   ...

SmartMed - Any Info?
Aug 16, 2012

Any info on SmartMed would be appreciated. ...

SmartMed Job Listing
Sep 11, 2012

I see there are 2 dislikes on the Smartmed job listing that was posted tonight.  I sent in my resume a little bit after it was posted and before I saw that.  Anyone work for them currently?  I couldn't find much in the archives about them.  My only problem is that I have no recent acute care experience, I did work at a hospital from 1995 to 1997 and the rest of the time I have done various clinic jobs.    I just want to break into a company and get some acut ...

Anyone Have Information On Smartmed? - Sm
Nov 05, 2014

I have not seen anything about them on the board.  Maybe that's a good thing?  Was wondering if anyone has worked for them or currently works for them.   ...

Any Smartmed Employees Out There Left?
Nov 08, 2011

I feel there is something else brewing with this place.  It's gone downhill for awhile but lately, I get a bad vibe that something's going down.   ...

SmartMed Out Of Brenham,Texas
Nov 28, 2011

Question short and sweet.  Anybody familiar with this company? ...

Hey Smartmed Employees - Question !!
Dec 24, 2012

Has anyone actually been charged $5 per report for skipping? They keep threatening this and I was told they actually charged someone close to $50 for skipping reports. ...

What Kind Of Platgform Does SmartMed Use?
Feb 08, 2015

nm ...

SmartMed Links On Job Page Do Not Work
Oct 20, 2011

The links to apply for job posting on the job page for SmartMed do not work, they bring up mtstars page.  I hope you are aware of this. ...

Info On TransTech, Diskriter, SmartMed
Oct 24, 2011

Any info on TransTech, Diskriter or SmartMed? Tested will all 3 and am interviewing soon.  Need positive feedback as well as bad...Thanks ...

Anyone Care To Share Experience With SmartMed, Archives
Jun 11, 2012

TIA ...

Wondering About Pay
Dec 14, 2009

I work as an MT in a very rural area, so the pay is VERY good for me.  We are a one income household since my husband got laid off and I easily pay the mortgage, car payments, all of the bills, etc.  I was wondering, if a person lives in a much more expensive area, like California where a person's mortgage would easily be four times mine, do they get more money per line to compensate for that, or is it the same? ...

Just Wondering???
Feb 22, 2010

Does anyone miss just typing/transcribing a report the old fashioned way?  Expansions are nice, I must admit, but ASR is boring.   Just wondering..... ...

Wondering Again
May 07, 2010

Why do companies not want to use mac computers? I have tested many times using word 2003 on my computer but they get scared or dont know what to do if I tell them I use a mac computer. ...

Okay I Am Wondering What Is Going On? Sm
Jan 29, 2011

I have gone from NJA most of the time to now doing late work and have been having more work the last few days.  How is this possible?  Did MTs quit?  I just don't get it.  I am not complaining mind you but just wondering---how strange! ...

Just Wondering...has Anyone Ever Actually Gotten
Jun 01, 2011

gotten their pay docked 3 cents a line for critical errors, over 5% QA submission, etc.  I haven't heard anyone actually say that happened to them.  Is it just a threat ?  I know they would LIKE to dock our pay.    The reason I ask is that I've been having a bad past few weeks.....extra difficult/bad sound quality reports plus stress along with that has caused me to have to sent more than 5% to QA plus I make two what they call critical errors (I saw them as ...

Just Wondering ...
Jul 09, 2011

Hope I've got this on the right board.  I'm to the point where I need to get a new chair.  My back hurts, my butt hurts, and ... well ... you get the idea.  just wondering if anyone can recommend a good, reasonably priced chair. ...

I Was Just Wondering...
Oct 13, 2011

how hard it would be to switch from doing medical transcription to legal transcription?  That might be a good way to transition out of MT for someone who wants to try something else and still work at home.  I know nothing about it and thought maybe some of you do??     ...

Just Wondering...
Jan 16, 2012

Just wondering...when is "any where" used vs "anywhere"?  Sentence is "fluid draining any where between...."  Which is correct? ...

I Was Wondering About Something.
Jan 25, 2012

As an in-house MT we were required to wear business casual clothing.  Another job required scrubs.  Now that I work from home, I wear pJs, sweats, jeans, shorts, whatever.   I noticed that when I am "dressed" (not in pj's or sweats) that I seem to be more productive and I was wondering if others have noticed the same thing.  Sometimes I wonder if the way we dress to transcribe affects our productivity as a professional employee.  You know when you dress up to go ou ...

Just Wondering---
Jan 28, 2012

Who are they going to blame once they switch over to the EMR and there are a million mistakes on the chart?  They won't have the MTs to blame any more, so I wonder, who will it be???  Maybe the "scribe" or the med student who has to follow the docs around because they will be too lazy to type a few things into the computer?  Just wondering----. ...

Just Wondering If Anyone Here Has A
May 04, 2012

from PAHCS? Just curious....Havent come across any mention of them on here. ...

I Am Just Wondering...
Dec 25, 2012

get any kind of card, greeting, token or whatever from their MTSO?  This is the first time in over 20 years of MT that I received nothing, not even a happy holidays pat on the back email from a supervisor.  Now don't get me wrong; I'm not a person who gets all sentimental over the holidays, but really, to work for one of the biggest companies in the world and not even get an e-card?  Maybe I am just being a silly old fool,  but this seems very omnious to me, like tr ...

Saw This Ad And Am Wondering...
Feb 21, 2013

It's 11:30 p.m., and I'm looking at this website and have not thoroughly read this forum, so please don't get angry at me.  I'm 59 this year and can hardly believe the course below would only take a month to complete.  I fully realize, of course, that in no way, shape or form would this make me a coder but might hopefully get me into a doctor's office (?), which I'm having no luck whatsoever despite sending resumes, since I've had no recent ...