A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

SmartMed - anything about them? - mt20years

Posted: Dec 13, 2012

Anybody know anything about SmartMed out of TN? TIA

Not TN but know of Smartmed out of Texas. - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Check the archives. It's all true. - someonewhoknows

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Smartmed, LP
Jan 19, 2010

Does anyone have thoughts on Smartmed? Good or bad? ...

Anybody Know About SmartMed?
Sep 20, 2010

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Email me if you want. ...

Any Smartmed Employees Here?
May 06, 2010

Wondering what everyone is thinking about the no work again and NO other accounts to work on. ...

SMARTMED RADIOLOGY
Oct 03, 2010

Anyone worked for Smartmed (former TSI) out of Texas doing radiology? Could you tell me how the platform is, dictators and pay.  Thanks ! ...

SmartMed. What Platform Do They Use? Thanks. Nm
Oct 21, 2011

xx ...

SmartMed Recommendation
Feb 07, 2012

I see they have an ad.  I worked there but left for family tragedy.  I am giving them an unsolicited endorsement.  Wonderful, friendly women.  they do have teaching accounts so not for newbies.  If you want to work for a good company and deal with sane individuals, I recommend them.  I did not make tons of money there (but where can you anymore) but it was certainly refreshing to deal with adults.   ...

SmartMed - Any Info?
Aug 16, 2012

Any info on SmartMed would be appreciated. ...

SmartMed Has A Job Ad And Am Wondering If Sm
Sep 05, 2012

anyone is working for them now.  Archives give good and bad, but would like to hear from someone who is currently employed.  Would anyone give some input please!  Sounds good!  Thx ...

SmartMed Job Listing
Sep 11, 2012

I see there are 2 dislikes on the Smartmed job listing that was posted tonight.  I sent in my resume a little bit after it was posted and before I saw that.  Anyone work for them currently?  I couldn't find much in the archives about them.  My only problem is that I have no recent acute care experience, I did work at a hospital from 1995 to 1997 and the rest of the time I have done various clinic jobs.    I just want to break into a company and get some acut ...

Anyone Have Information On Smartmed? - Sm
Nov 05, 2014

I have not seen anything about them on the board.  Maybe that's a good thing?  Was wondering if anyone has worked for them or currently works for them.   ...

Any Smartmed Employees Out There Left?
Nov 08, 2011

I feel there is something else brewing with this place.  It's gone downhill for awhile but lately, I get a bad vibe that something's going down.   ...

SmartMed Out Of Brenham,Texas
Nov 28, 2011

Question short and sweet.  Anybody familiar with this company? ...

Hey Smartmed Employees - Question !!
Dec 24, 2012

Has anyone actually been charged $5 per report for skipping? They keep threatening this and I was told they actually charged someone close to $50 for skipping reports. ...

What Kind Of Platgform Does SmartMed Use?
Feb 08, 2015

nm ...

SmartMed Links On Job Page Do Not Work
Oct 20, 2011

The links to apply for job posting on the job page for SmartMed do not work, they bring up mtstars page.  I hope you are aware of this. ...

Info On TransTech, Diskriter, SmartMed
Oct 24, 2011

Any info on TransTech, Diskriter or SmartMed? Tested will all 3 and am interviewing soon.  Need positive feedback as well as bad...Thanks ...

Anyone Care To Share Experience With SmartMed, Archives
Jun 11, 2012

TIA ...