A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MedRite platform - bobbie

Posted: Sep 28, 2011

Does anyone have any info on this system?  Is it user friendly?  Is it compatible with Instantext?  Thanks.

XL? - dmz

[ In Reply To ..]
XL sucks. Very, very slow - I worked for CPS about 10 days and the down/uploads were eating into production. JMO. Regular MedRite when I worked for the Q was awesome tho.

Yes, XL - Bobbie

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, MedRite XL.

Medrite XL - Bobbie

[ In Reply To ..]
Is MedRite XL compatible with Instantex?
Yes nm - Anon
[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Anyone Familiar With The Medrite Platform
Dec 31, 2011

Is anyone familiar with the Medrite platform.  If so, how is it?  Can you use PC Shorthand on it?  Thank you for your replies. ...

Looking For Current Information On The Medrite Platform, Please (sm)
Jan 04, 2012

The last post that I could find was from 2009 so hoping that things have improved with it.  Is it compatible with Windows 7?  Is it Word-based?  Can you use your own expander with it?  Any information at all would be greatly appreciated! ...

Pros And Cons Of The Medrite Platform
Apr 15, 2013

Would like to hear pros and cons of the Medrite platform.  Have not heard of this one before, so anything you have to say about it would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Experience With Turn Around Time Transcription Co? Or Medrite XL Platform?
Jun 12, 2013

Hi, I recently spoke to someone from Turn Around Time Transcription.  I had found their ad on mtjobs.com.  Does anyone have any knowledge of this company?  They use the Medrite XL platform and the owner told me all the transcriptionists said it was an easy platform to work on, but then I looked it up and MTs were complaining about the line counts being so low.  Any info on either the company or the platform?  Thanks, Kathy ...

Medrite-XL
Aug 05, 2011

Anyone have any info on Medrite-XL? I'm starting with a company that uses it. I've used the old DOS Medrite, but this is new to me. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or info before I get started. Thanks! ...

MedRite XL
Sep 26, 2014

Somehow the appearance of my documents is different.  Not sure what happened.  I would like to get it back to the "normal" appearance.  Right now it is set at 133% and I know that is not where it was but when I put it at 100%, that does not seem quite right either.  Is there a way to set it in between the 2?  TIA ...

MedRite-XL Question
Jun 09, 2015

I work using MedRite-XL.  How do I use the "take a break" function.  It won't let me click on it.  Tia. ...

Instant Text And Medrite
May 22, 2010

Just got Instant Text and can't get the darn think to work. It works when I type in the Instant Text box, but when I link it with Microsoft Word or Medrite and start typing in those apps nothing happens with Instant Text, everything just stays blank. I called the service number and left a message and haven't heard back. ...

ShortCut Into Medrite Glossary
Jan 13, 2011

I am currently working in Medrite and need instructions on how to import entries from ShortCut for windows into the glossary, if it is possible.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Many thanks in advance. ...

MedRite - Some Insight On This System?
Apr 19, 2011

Can anyone give me some insight on this system? Thanks! ...

Dragon Naturally Speaking & Medrite
Sep 24, 2010

Does anyone know if Dragon Naturally Speaking can work with the old verson of the old Medrite transcription platform? Thanks. ...

Has Anybody Been Successful With Getting Shorthand To Work With MedRite XL? Sm
Jun 24, 2014

If so, I would love to talk to you about it as I really need some help :)) ...

Instant Text And Medrite ... Cannot Figure Out How To Get It To Work
May 21, 2010

I recently got Instant Text and cannot figure out how to get it to work. I installed it, pulled up Medrite and linked them up and when I type in Medrite nothing happens on Instant Text. I tried to see if it would work with word, and it did for about two seconds then went back to blank in Instant Text. I don't know how to pull up my old reports to import to Instant Text, so I figured i'd just use the glossaries it comes with and let it build up as I go. This is driving me crazy, if anyo ...

Crescendo MedRite XL Seeking Answers On Line Counts
Feb 11, 2013

Throwing this out to any and all--MTs, management, office staff, programmers--regarding the Crescendo MedRite XL platform for transcription.  Went to work for a company recently using this (their one and only mode for the work to be completed) and in my multiple decades as a highly qualified and sought-after medical transcriptionist I have never worked so hard for so little. Mangement's response to my outcries regarding the pitiful line counts on their program/accounts is simply, "Jus ...

DQS Platform
Nov 02, 2010

Needing a general consensus on whether or not you like the DQS platform...what about it's ASR generated reports.  I personally like the platform and think the ASR reports aren't as bad as some platforms I have been on...I just hate the rate of ASR pay.  Though it is estimated the production increases with ASR, for most, that simply is not the case and, per a study I found online, quite the opposite.  Please see results from that independent study below.   En ...

MD-IT Platform
Oct 07, 2011

Does anyone have experience with the MD-IT platform? If so, is it easy to work with? Thanks for any info. ...

Which Is The Best Platform For EMR For IC/MTs?
Aug 29, 2012

In your experience, which platform would you recommend an IC/MT suggest a physician's office utilize? This would be probably for four docs per office or less and one to four MTs. I am hoping to "sell" some local private doctor offices with this form of EMR so it may save my current small job and also allow me to obtain more work. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to "sell" this idea to them. Thank you for any help you may be able to share with me. ...

Best Platform For MT???
Aug 29, 2012

Small and independent and was wanting some opinions/information on the best platform to use. I am currently using one now but was curious about webchart, chartnet, and scribemanager. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  ...

FFT Platform?
May 25, 2015

Sooo, anyone care to share which companies use the FFT (Fluency) platform other than the company formerly known as The Big Q? ...

Emdat Platform
Oct 12, 2009

Is this system difficult. Is it voice recognition? ...

SoftScript Platform?
Oct 15, 2009

Does anyone know what platform SoftScript uses?  TIA. ...

What Platform Does Chronicle Use?
Nov 03, 2009

Does anyone have info about them, good or bad? ...

Is MedQuist's Platform
Jan 04, 2010

compatible with Windows 7? ...

Webmedx Platform
Jan 06, 2010

Can anybody tell me what platform Webmedx uses? Thanks. ...

What Platform Does Zylomed Use? Does Anyone Know?
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone know what platform they use?  Any other info, like pay scale?  Thanks. ...

Platform With Inscribe Out Of KY?
Feb 08, 2010

Was wondering what platform this company uses, does anyone know?  It is Inscribe out of Kentucky.  I've talked with two different people at the company and they are saying they don't know what platform they use.  However, a Dictaphone 15-pin foot pedal is required, so would that be ExText?  Thanks in advance.... ...

What VR Platform Does TransTech Use?
Feb 19, 2010

nm ...

What VR Platform FutureNet Uses
Mar 17, 2010

Does anyone know what VR platform FutureNet uses and what they pay for VR work? ...

What Is The Best VR Platform You Have Worked On?
Apr 15, 2010

xx ...

Dictaphone Platform For Vr
Jun 03, 2010

Anyone like dictaphone for VR, or prefer Escription?  What is the average lines per hour anyone makes with either platform?  I am relatively new with VR and need to know if it is really worth the 0.4 cpl?  I was told 400-600 lines an hour will probably be my average, closer to the 600 ...