A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone familiar with the Medrite platform - Penny

Posted: Dec 31, 2011

Is anyone familiar with the Medrite platform.  If so, how is it?  Can you use PC Shorthand on it?  Thank you for your replies.

PC shorthand - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
What is PC shorthand?

It's a word expander program...nm - Old Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

okay platform, yes on PC shorthand. nm - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

MedRite Platform
Sep 28, 2011

Does anyone have any info on this system?  Is it user friendly?  Is it compatible with Instantext?  Thanks. ...

Looking For Current Information On The Medrite Platform, Please (sm)
Jan 04, 2012

The last post that I could find was from 2009 so hoping that things have improved with it.  Is it compatible with Windows 7?  Is it Word-based?  Can you use your own expander with it?  Any information at all would be greatly appreciated! ...

Pros And Cons Of The Medrite Platform
Apr 15, 2013

Would like to hear pros and cons of the Medrite platform.  Have not heard of this one before, so anything you have to say about it would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Experience With Turn Around Time Transcription Co? Or Medrite XL Platform?
Jun 12, 2013

Hi, I recently spoke to someone from Turn Around Time Transcription.  I had found their ad on mtjobs.com.  Does anyone have any knowledge of this company?  They use the Medrite XL platform and the owner told me all the transcriptionists said it was an easy platform to work on, but then I looked it up and MTs were complaining about the line counts being so low.  Any info on either the company or the platform?  Thanks, Kathy ...

Familiar With This Platform?
Oct 16, 2013

Is anyone familiar with this platform? Easy to use and learn or difficult? ...

Anyone Familiar With FutureNet? (the Platform)
Jan 10, 2013

I have a new job using FutureNet.  This isn't the company, it's a platform.  I would love to know if there are any keystroke shortcuts since I seem to be using the mouse a lot.  For example, short cuts for spellcheck, speeding up/slowing down dictation, or raising or lowering volume? Thanks in advance!  ...

Medrite-XL
Aug 05, 2011

Anyone have any info on Medrite-XL? I'm starting with a company that uses it. I've used the old DOS Medrite, but this is new to me. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or info before I get started. Thanks! ...

MedRite XL
Sep 26, 2014

Somehow the appearance of my documents is different.  Not sure what happened.  I would like to get it back to the "normal" appearance.  Right now it is set at 133% and I know that is not where it was but when I put it at 100%, that does not seem quite right either.  Is there a way to set it in between the 2?  TIA ...

MedRite-XL Question
Jun 09, 2015

I work using MedRite-XL.  How do I use the "take a break" function.  It won't let me click on it.  Tia. ...

Instant Text And Medrite
May 22, 2010

Just got Instant Text and can't get the darn think to work. It works when I type in the Instant Text box, but when I link it with Microsoft Word or Medrite and start typing in those apps nothing happens with Instant Text, everything just stays blank. I called the service number and left a message and haven't heard back. ...

ShortCut Into Medrite Glossary
Jan 13, 2011

I am currently working in Medrite and need instructions on how to import entries from ShortCut for windows into the glossary, if it is possible.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Many thanks in advance. ...

MedRite - Some Insight On This System?
Apr 19, 2011

Can anyone give me some insight on this system? Thanks! ...

Dragon Naturally Speaking & Medrite
Sep 24, 2010

Does anyone know if Dragon Naturally Speaking can work with the old verson of the old Medrite transcription platform? Thanks. ...

Has Anybody Been Successful With Getting Shorthand To Work With MedRite XL? Sm
Jun 24, 2014

If so, I would love to talk to you about it as I really need some help :)) ...

Instant Text And Medrite ... Cannot Figure Out How To Get It To Work
May 21, 2010

I recently got Instant Text and cannot figure out how to get it to work. I installed it, pulled up Medrite and linked them up and when I type in Medrite nothing happens on Instant Text. I tried to see if it would work with word, and it did for about two seconds then went back to blank in Instant Text. I don't know how to pull up my old reports to import to Instant Text, so I figured i'd just use the glossaries it comes with and let it build up as I go. This is driving me crazy, if anyo ...

Crescendo MedRite XL Seeking Answers On Line Counts
Feb 11, 2013

Throwing this out to any and all--MTs, management, office staff, programmers--regarding the Crescendo MedRite XL platform for transcription.  Went to work for a company recently using this (their one and only mode for the work to be completed) and in my multiple decades as a highly qualified and sought-after medical transcriptionist I have never worked so hard for so little. Mangement's response to my outcries regarding the pitiful line counts on their program/accounts is simply, "Jus ...

Anyone Familiar With MD-IT?
Feb 18, 2010

I was thinking of applying and would like to know if anybody has any experience with them; plenty of work or not, schedule, do they offshore, etc. ...

Anyone Familiar With...
Apr 13, 2010

MD-IT? ...

Are You Familiar With
Dec 15, 2011

a company by the name of dtsok (Digital Transcription in Oklahoma).  If so, what do you think of the platform they use?  It is called SpeechMotion (supposed to be similar to Chartnet).  I just started working there and now I wonder how an MT can produce enough lines to make it worth her while.  It seems rather involved and lots of steps to go through to complete a report.  Am I wrong?  Should I stick with it before I am really familiar with this platform or should I ...

Anyone Familiar With Chartscript?
Oct 20, 2009

Is anyone familiar with Chartscript? Is it user-friendly? ...

Not Too Familiar With Cardiac
Dec 30, 2009

Is is J-point ST elevation or J-point and ST elevation? ...

Not Familiar With EKG Readings
Nov 03, 2010

I am not familiar with EKG readings.  It sounds like the physician is stating the patient has "deep and lateral" ST depressions.  Does "deep and lateral" sound right?  ...

Anyone Familiar With ExecuScribe?
Nov 17, 2010

Anyone familiar with ExecuScribe? ...

Familiar With Medscribe?
Sep 07, 2011

Is anyone familiar with Medscribe? How are they to work for, etc.? ...

Anyone Familiar With ChartNet?-sm
May 18, 2012

I'm trying to learn it...no training provided by company.  What does "previous notes" mean.  I thought I knew but now not sure.  I have tons of questions but I guess I will learn as I go. Thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With M*Modal?
Oct 16, 2012

Anyone familiar with M*Modal?  I was able to complete part of their testing and still working on the dictation part of the test.  Figured I better check them out before I go to all the trouble of completing the test.  I think I saw they were related to Medquist, but not sure.  Medquist is not all that anymore, at least that is what I have heard.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am in trouble of losing my current job due to EMR.  Thanks. ...

Who Are Familiar With Bayscribe
Mar 06, 2013

Those of you who are familiar with Bayscribe, did you find:  The spell check dictionary is void of many common words?  It also does not detect uncapped words at the beginning of sentences or spacing issues. The word expander locks up for periods of time so cannot create new expansions. It has horrible quirks that cause expansions not to work correctly (they just don't expand) , capital letters show up in the middle of sentences and do not cap where they are supposed to, and extra ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Precyse?
Mar 11, 2013

Is anyone familiar with Precyse?  I'm thinking of applying there.  Thanks for any info. ...

Anyone Familiar With EMDAT?
Apr 22, 2013

I may have a job offer from a company that utilizes EMDAT software. I am not familiar with it at all. It seems that it does not use a foot pedal, which seems odd to me. Any input on EMDAT would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! ...

Is Anyone Familiar With E-Trans? I Was Just Offered A Job With Them.
Mar 19, 2010