A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Med-Scribe in Jacksonville hiring process - TX MT

Posted: Sep 04, 2011

Can anyone tell me what the hiring process is for Med-Scribe.  I filled out an application and took the written test online.  Do they send you the audio files or what is the next process?  TIA.

Med-Scribe - anon2

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't believe they are still around. Bad experience with getting work. If there are normals you didn't get them. You filled in demographics but you sent what you did to the office and THEY put in any normals and you don't get paid for the normal lines only what demographics you filled in. I finally had to go to wage and labor but I got my money. Several others have done the same. Maybe they've changed but once burned twice cautious.

Similar Messages:

Med-Scribe Jacksonville, FL
Nov 07, 2011

Does anyone have any info on medscribe out of Florida?  Can you make decent money.  Has there been enough work to keep everyone busy?  I have been thinking of leaving my current employer after 10+ years and wonder if this is the right move.  any insight would be greatly appreciated! ...

Info On Med-Scribe Jacksonville
Sep 04, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Med-Scribe Jacksonville.  I am thinking of applying there.  Specifically, is there plenty of work, pay rate, good company to work for, and any other info you would like to share.  Thanks in advance for the info. ...

Still Looking For Any Info About Med-Scribe Jacksonville
Sep 07, 2011

Anyone who can provide any info on Med-Scribe Jacksonville, it would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to email me.  I am interested in workload, pay rate, hours, benefits, company, and anything you would like to let me know.  TIA. ...

Hiring Process
Jun 17, 2014

Hello, Can anyone who works for MModal tell me what the hiring process is like? I applied and was invited to test. I completed the test last week. How long can I expect to wait for my results? I think I did well. Please, no rude comments. Thanks. ...

Hiring Process For TTS Sm
Aug 26, 2014

So, how long from hired to fully working does it take?  I'm going on 2 weeks now, but with the thread that was posted below, I'm wondering if I made the right decision.  Any info appreciated. ...

Very Long Hiring Process.
Apr 03, 2012

I was just hired by Nuance and have received hiring paper work.  Looks like I will not even start working until maybe end of April.  It seems that everything here takes forever.  But at least we have a job here, for whatever it is worth.  So what if you are really depending on this income to pay your bills?  Then what???  I guess these big companies are not too worried about that huh??? ...

Patient First MTs - What Was Your Hiring Process Like?
Jul 22, 2013

I completed the application process and the online testing about 4 weeks ago and, while the transcription test was very challenging, I felt I did well.  I know there's probably no point in sending an email to ask about the "status" of my application and test because they are quite capable of contacting me if they wanted to. Do they bother to contact applicants that didn't pass the test? (an email I'd hate to get, but at least there would be closure)   I've read the ...

Transtech Hiring Process
Jul 18, 2014

Can anyone shed some light ont heir hiring process.  I took their online test, I think, last week and have not heard whether I passed or failed.  If I failed, will they let me know- Thanks!!! ...

MedScribe, Jacksonville, FL
Jan 09, 2012

This company was on my list of companies to apply to because of positive comments posted here. I just went to their website to start the process, and this is listed under "Employee Benefits:" Taxes paid -- employer portion   It is right there in the midst of vision, dental, health insurance, etc.! EXCUSE ME, but they are REQUIRED to pay those taxes so how is that an "employee benefit?!"  The other HUGE RED FLAG for me is that they use the crappiest platform on the planet, ChartNe ...

MedScribe In Jacksonville, FL
Jun 28, 2012

Has anybody given this company 2 weeks' notice and actually been allowed to work it or were you let go immediately? Also, did you get paid for your accrued leave when you quit? Thanks for any info. ...

MedScribe (Jacksonville)
Jul 14, 2012

What is going on at Medscribe-Jacksonville? I keep hearing rumors that scare me.  Does anyone have any info? What is happening to our accounts? ...

Medscribe-Jacksonville, Florida
Oct 06, 2010

I've worked for Medscribe-Jacksonville for over 2 years now.  I have always had plenty of work except for holidays usually.  The work has slowly becoming less and less, but in the last 3-4 weeks the work has slowed WAY down to pretty much nonexistent.  Anyone working for this company have any idea what is happening?  ...

Medscribe Transcription, Jacksonville, FL
Jan 21, 2012

Anyone currently working for Medscribe?  Looking for feedback regarding part time hours and what they pay for editing/transcribing and platforms used. Thanx!   ...

Cannot Play Wav Files In Windows Media, Byte-Scribe Or Express Scribe. Help???
Mar 03, 2012

I have voice files sent to me that I cannot play in Windows Media or Express Scribe. They will load in ES but show 00:00 duration.  I thought possibly it was an encryption error as they possibly they are coming that way to be because they are secure but I sent to a friend and she can open them and play them.  Windows Media states something about a missing codecs and I have installed if known codecs to man (I am on Windows XP).  They just will not play or show the duration etc.&nbs ...

Current Information On Medscribe Jacksonville, FL
Jul 17, 2010

I have checked the archives and I couldn't find a lot of current info on Medscribe in Jacksonville, FL.  Anyone recently or currently work with them on the ChartNet platform?  Any info is appreciated.  TIA ...

Looking For Current Info On Medscribe In Jacksonville, FL Please .. (sm)
Jan 04, 2011

I have read the archives but was looking for additional info concerning schedules, platform, pay, do they leave you alone to work, is there plenty of work?   Thanks in advance! ...

Current Info On MedScribe Out Of Jacksonville, FL?
Dec 05, 2011

Can anyone give me any current info on MedScribe out of Jacksonville, FL? Saw their ad today. Good company, cpl, good dictators? Thanks!! ...

Medscribe (Jacksonville/Naples) Article
Oct 28, 2014

Just interesting and wanted to share. "They really think they're invisible," Langley chuckles. "I'm worried about technology making us obsolete," Langley concedes.  "Employees clock in with a "Web clock" and the system boots them out if they've stopped working for longer than five minutes. 'I know what they're not doing,' Langley says." "Transcription applicants are required to have at least five years of acute-care experience. Employees who can't meet ...

New Audit Process
Jul 16, 2010

Just wondering if anybody had been audited by the new audit process yet?  My CCM says they are being done by an auditing team now and have since May.  Could you still tell you were being audited by looking in feedback and were the reports current or old?  Thanks. ...

So What Is The Process If You Get A Critical Err
Jun 24, 2011

GD SOB! Have been passing all the audits with flying colors (99% or better), even the audit earlier this week.  but then I got an email today of a report with critical errors.  Real bad doctor who mumbles and changes his mind in midsentence but doesn't say 'scratch that' or 'correction' or anything like that.  sheesh.  so do they automatically put you on disciplinary action or cut your pay for one bad report?  or do i hope that on my next ...

S/l Incident Process
Sep 19, 2010

Similar dissection was then carried out on the right side with more prominent bulkydisease limiting the nasal airway on this side. Maxillary sinus ostium was not seen andthe _____ process was incised and taken down.    s/l uncident or incident  or 'ends of ' process ...

Antoinette Process(s/l)
Oct 12, 2012

The Antoinette process(s/l) was then freed from the portal vein/SMV, and adjacent SMA.   During a whipple procedure and enterotomy  ...

Can Someone Tell Me What The Testing Process Is
Jun 19, 2013

for LDMTS and if there is a testing process?  I have a very hard time testing and not even sure if my 64-bit Vista and IN-USB-2 foot pedal will work with Editscript/eScription. ...

Transoslutions - How Is The Testiing Process?
Aug 25, 2010

nm ...

S/l Onsenant Process, Has Something To Do With Sinuses?
Aug 18, 2011

. ...

S/l Morfan Amulitis Process
Feb 10, 2012

This is a pulmonary file.  The doc is talking about a CT scan.  He says, "Recurrent pneumonia.  Reviewing the CT scans, this is very suggestive of _____s/l morfan anulitis process" _____ than an infective pneumonia. ...

Anyone Gone Throught This Mentoring Process Yet?
Apr 24, 2012

How exactly does it work.  Do we log into our reg accounts and they log in to so they can watch us work and tell us easier ways to do our job or how exactly do they do it?  ...

About MIST Testing Process.
Sep 18, 2012

Just an FYI.  I applied for a QA Editor position, which pays a paltry 2 cpl. I figured it would be a little extra money in pocket. Got a call from a gal who wanted me to test. Ok, I said. We scheduled it and another gal sent me an email with instructions to call in and enter a code along with instructions to read. I read the instructions, called the number, entered the code.  Got the gal on the line and she walked me through downloading the files, which any boob could do. So, I figured ...

Can They Make The OOW Process Anymore
Nov 20, 2012

x ...

Does The Testing Process Just Irritate Anyone Besides Me?
Apr 18, 2013

I have gotten to where if I apply for a job and it refers me right over to the testing process, I don't even take the test, I just back out of the application and don't bother.  I know I lose jobs, due to this, but that process is too irritating to me.  If I apply for a job and I receive a reply stating that they are interested in me and would like for me to test, THEN I don't mind testing.  I just cannot see randomly taking a test, typing 7 or 8 reports these days ...