A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

current information on Medscribe Jacksonville, FL - TIA

Posted: Jul 17, 2010

I have checked the archives and I couldn't find a lot of current info on Medscribe in Jacksonville, FL.  Anyone recently or currently work with them on the ChartNet platform?  Any info is appreciated.  TIA

Re: MedScribe Jacksonville - buns

[ In Reply To ..]
Very nice professional people. Work runs out even if you are assigned multiple accounts. There is the ability to call and request more work but there have been times where there has been no work available to assign. Pay depends on if you are ER, acute care, radiology, and shift you are on.

Thanks for the info - TIA

[ In Reply To ..]
I am hoping to be put on the ER account on 1st shift, but we will see.

Similar Messages:

Looking For Current Info On Medscribe In Jacksonville, FL Please .. (sm)
Jan 04, 2011

I have read the archives but was looking for additional info concerning schedules, platform, pay, do they leave you alone to work, is there plenty of work?   Thanks in advance! ...

Current Info On MedScribe Out Of Jacksonville, FL?
Dec 05, 2011

Can anyone give me any current info on MedScribe out of Jacksonville, FL? Saw their ad today. Good company, cpl, good dictators? Thanks!! ...

MedScribe, Jacksonville, FL
Jan 09, 2012

This company was on my list of companies to apply to because of positive comments posted here. I just went to their website to start the process, and this is listed under "Employee Benefits:" Taxes paid -- employer portion   It is right there in the midst of vision, dental, health insurance, etc.! EXCUSE ME, but they are REQUIRED to pay those taxes so how is that an "employee benefit?!"  The other HUGE RED FLAG for me is that they use the crappiest platform on the planet, ChartNe ...

MedScribe In Jacksonville, FL
Jun 28, 2012

Has anybody given this company 2 weeks' notice and actually been allowed to work it or were you let go immediately? Also, did you get paid for your accrued leave when you quit? Thanks for any info. ...

MedScribe (Jacksonville)
Jul 14, 2012

What is going on at Medscribe-Jacksonville? I keep hearing rumors that scare me.  Does anyone have any info? What is happening to our accounts? ...

Medscribe-Jacksonville, Florida
Oct 06, 2010

I've worked for Medscribe-Jacksonville for over 2 years now.  I have always had plenty of work except for holidays usually.  The work has slowly becoming less and less, but in the last 3-4 weeks the work has slowed WAY down to pretty much nonexistent.  Anyone working for this company have any idea what is happening?  ...

Medscribe Transcription, Jacksonville, FL
Jan 21, 2012

Anyone currently working for Medscribe?  Looking for feedback regarding part time hours and what they pay for editing/transcribing and platforms used. Thanx!   ...

Medscribe (Jacksonville/Naples) Article
Oct 28, 2014

Just interesting and wanted to share. "They really think they're invisible," Langley chuckles. "I'm worried about technology making us obsolete," Langley concedes.  "Employees clock in with a "Web clock" and the system boots them out if they've stopped working for longer than five minutes. 'I know what they're not doing,' Langley says." "Transcription applicants are required to have at least five years of acute-care experience. Employees who can't meet ...

Current Info On MedScribe?
Dec 05, 2011

Can anyone here provide info on this company?  I'm wondering about pay rates, if they're well organized, do they leave you alone to work, etc. Thanks. ...

Medscribe Florida - Any New Information
Oct 22, 2014

Last couple of posts that came up there were no responses to.  Makes me wonder if it is one of those companies that don't encourage their employees to speak freely. I see they have had some ads recently and would like more current information. I know no company fits everybody, but would like to hear there are some happy campers there before I apply.     ...

Any Current Info On: Synernet, TTS, MedScribe. A+?
Jun 11, 2015

Anyone have any current info on any of the above?  Need a job ASAP!  Got on-boarded to Nuance, ok at first, but just one month later, no work!     ...

Medscribe Health Information Management
May 24, 2012

Can anyone tell me about their experience working as an IC for MedScribe, located in West Palm Beach, FL, recruiter is in Colorado? I have been offered a position with 3 different companies, and they are the one I am leaning toward. Flexible schedule and Monday-Friday shift is a big plus. The pay isn't as good as some others, but getting the hours I want may be worth it. Just wanting to hear from someone who currently works for them or has very recent experience - both the pros and cons. ...

Medscribe Information Systems Out Of Naples, FL? Any Details Would Be Helpful
Mar 06, 2014

Anyone type for MedScribe Information Systems out of Naples, FL?  Any details on company, good pay, good work environment, enough work, etc. would be helpful. Thanks! ...

Any Current Information On TTS
Jan 17, 2010

Would appreciate any current information on TTS, particular related to IC status.  Thanks much. ...

Current Information On TTS
Feb 01, 2010

Thinking of applying and just wondering about pay, platform, accounts etc. Any information would be good. I just want to make sure it is a good place to work.  From the archives, it looks like it is pretty mixed.  People either love it or hated it due to the strict scheduling.  Is the schedule still strict for ICs? Thanks in advance for your information. ...

Current Information On MD-IT?
Mar 07, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on MD-IT?   I searched the boards and the archives and found nothing.  If anyone could share any information at all, I would appreciate it, thanks. ...

Looking For Current Information On TTS Please (sm)
Jan 05, 2011

Have read the archives but most of it is from 2009 and older, a few posts in 2010 but really hoping to find out more current information.  They are offering IC status but then list the shifts that they expect you to work???  How is the pay, platform, volume of work, managers, communication, you name it, I would like to know it.  :)   TIA ...

Any Current Information About TTS? 
Apr 11, 2011

Does anyone have any current information about TTS?  Could someone who works there now please let me know how things are going with this company?  ...

Anyone With Current Information On E-MTS?
May 05, 2011

I've done the search and don't find anything current. I would like to have any details you might such as cpl, hours, flexing, amount of work, etcetera. Please post or e-mail. ...

Does Anyone Have CURRENT Information On JLG? Nm
May 30, 2011

/ ...

Looking For Any Current Information On PMSI.
Oct 29, 2009

Have found information in the archives but was hoping to get more information from someone who works there or has worked there recently.  Platforms, QA, pay on time, any information at all would be appreciated!! TIA ...

Looking For Current Information On Two Companies Please ... (sm)
Dec 30, 2010

Transcription Plus, LLC in Bristol, CT and also Taylor'D Transcription in Oroville, CA.  Any information at all would be appreciated. TIA ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Information On NetMed?
May 25, 2012

Good morning, everyone Happy MT week to all my colleagues !! , Does anyone have any current information on NetMed ?? I saw that they have a position open for a radiology transcriptionist so I sent my resume. I read the posts that are older about them here on the site and was just wondering about any current information. I haven't heard from them regarding my resume and I am just wondering if I should maybe contact them if they are an okay company. Have a great Friday and Memori ...

Proscript - Current Information On Them?
May 31, 2012

Anyone have any current information on them?  I was thinking about sending in a resume for them, but want to make sure testing is worth my time. Thank you for any information you are willing to provide ...

TTS - Current Information Good, Bad
Sep 17, 2012

Was wondering if anyone has any current information good, bad and/or indifferent on this company--Transcription, Technology and Support, LLC?  Consistent work, fair pay (or as far as possible in this market), management/supervisors, QA?  Any 411 is greatly appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Any CURRENT Information On K&R Consulting? Sm
Nov 15, 2012

Has anyone recently worked for them? What is their testing like? I know they base their pay on 65 VBC - do you make good money with this? Any and all information would be appreciated. ...

Current Information On Breitner
Oct 29, 2013

Anyone have current information on Breitner and how long it takes them to reply  once you apply and test? ...

Any Current Information On TTS. They Are Advertising Again. Nm
Feb 01, 2014

nm ...

Any Current Information On InScribe LLC Out Of SC?
Sep 12, 2014

Does anyone have any current information on InScribe LLC out of SC?  I was offered to test with them, but curious if it is worth it.  Thanks in advance. ...

Accutype - Current Information
Jan 11, 2015

Has anyone worked for or currently work for Accutype?  I hear the work is mainly psych notes and IME type of reports.  I was wondering if they pay on time, how the QA people are as far as being punitive or helpful, and how the quality of the audio and the ratio of ESLs versus clear, concise speakers. ...