A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Medscribe-Jacksonville, Florida - Momt

Posted: Oct 06, 2010

I've worked for Medscribe-Jacksonville for over 2 years now.  I have always had plenty of work except for holidays usually.  The work has slowly becoming less and less, but in the last 3-4 weeks the work has slowed WAY down to pretty much nonexistent.  Anyone working for this company have any idea what is happening? 

Medscribe-Jax - Ultra

[ In Reply To ..]
Same problem here. . . no answers. Continued c-net software issues.

me too - me too

[ In Reply To ..]
Same here. I had plenty of work until last week. Not now though.

Similar Messages:

MedScribe, Jacksonville, FL
Jan 09, 2012

This company was on my list of companies to apply to because of positive comments posted here. I just went to their website to start the process, and this is listed under "Employee Benefits:" Taxes paid -- employer portion   It is right there in the midst of vision, dental, health insurance, etc.! EXCUSE ME, but they are REQUIRED to pay those taxes so how is that an "employee benefit?!"  The other HUGE RED FLAG for me is that they use the crappiest platform on the planet, ChartNe ...

MedScribe In Jacksonville, FL
Jun 28, 2012

Has anybody given this company 2 weeks' notice and actually been allowed to work it or were you let go immediately? Also, did you get paid for your accrued leave when you quit? Thanks for any info. ...

MedScribe (Jacksonville)
Jul 14, 2012

What is going on at Medscribe-Jacksonville? I keep hearing rumors that scare me.  Does anyone have any info? What is happening to our accounts? ...

Medscribe Transcription, Jacksonville, FL
Jan 21, 2012

Anyone currently working for Medscribe?  Looking for feedback regarding part time hours and what they pay for editing/transcribing and platforms used. Thanx!   ...

Current Information On Medscribe Jacksonville, FL
Jul 17, 2010

I have checked the archives and I couldn't find a lot of current info on Medscribe in Jacksonville, FL.  Anyone recently or currently work with them on the ChartNet platform?  Any info is appreciated.  TIA ...

Looking For Current Info On Medscribe In Jacksonville, FL Please .. (sm)
Jan 04, 2011

I have read the archives but was looking for additional info concerning schedules, platform, pay, do they leave you alone to work, is there plenty of work?   Thanks in advance! ...

Current Info On MedScribe Out Of Jacksonville, FL?
Dec 05, 2011

Can anyone give me any current info on MedScribe out of Jacksonville, FL? Saw their ad today. Good company, cpl, good dictators? Thanks!! ...

Medscribe (Jacksonville/Naples) Article
Oct 28, 2014

Just interesting and wanted to share. "They really think they're invisible," Langley chuckles. "I'm worried about technology making us obsolete," Langley concedes.  "Employees clock in with a "Web clock" and the system boots them out if they've stopped working for longer than five minutes. 'I know what they're not doing,' Langley says." "Transcription applicants are required to have at least five years of acute-care experience. Employees who can't meet ...

MedScribe, Florida
Oct 17, 2013

Does anyone know if MedScribe, Florida, is still in transcription business? Heard they've lost a large account. ...

Medscribe Florida
Oct 26, 2014

Does anyone know if Medscribe in Florida uses an external recruiter, someone who recruits for more than one company? ...

Any Other ICs Get Laid Off From Medscribe In Florida?
Feb 20, 2010

Any other ICs get laid off from Medscribe in Florida? ...

Has Anyone Else Tested For Medscribe In Florida
Jul 20, 2010

I tested for them on Saturday and received an email shortly thereafter asking me to contact Monday to go over what positions they have.  I called first thing Monday a.m., left a message and have called back numerous times and can't get anyone to call me back or to answer.  Anyone else have any luck with them?  TIA ...

Info On Medscribe Florida, Nm
Mar 04, 2011

. ...

Any Opionions On Medscribe (Florida) And DTS?
Oct 09, 2011

I have debating on applying to both of these companies.  Does anyone have an opinion one way or the other? Steady work, decent account with ability to make a liveable wage, and also benefits i.e. cost of insurance affordable?  I know this is a lot to ask but I need to find the right fit. I currently work for a local hospital and the pay is excellent but I have no benefits and I need insurance.  Getting an individual policy for our family is just way too expensive through our ...

MEDSCRIBE FLORIDA Info
Oct 30, 2011

Confused on whether to go with MedScribe or not.  They seem like really nice people, but would be a pay cut (but they pay for spaces and now not getting paid for spaces). It also seems like the work would be consistent.  My biggest fears:  Having to work Saturdays, but most of all, if I can meet their 1300 line a day requirement.  Right now, my line requirement with another co. is 800 lines a day and it seems that is all I am able to get, but I think that is mainly because of the accounts an ...

Medscribe Florida Pay Cuts
Jul 04, 2012

I saw posts on here about Medscribe pay cuts and really didn't believe it until it happened to me.  They lost their 2 biggest accounts, so what do you do, you cut the employees' pay who were bringing in the income.  I only know of the one account they lost because it happened to be the one I worked on and my income went literally to 0.  THEN when they finally decided to put me on another account, they cut my pay.  Stick a fork in me.  Once again, the greed in t ...

Know Anything About Medscribe Out Of Florida? Good Or Bad.
Jun 04, 2014

Any news would be appreciated. TIA! ...

ICs In Contract With MedScribe Out Of Florida?
Aug 14, 2014

Are there any independent contractors out there who contract with MedScribe out of Florida?  I am really needing some more info about this company.  ...

Medscribe In Florida Ad For IC. Also Employee?
Sep 25, 2014

The ad is hiring IC, but their web site shows employee benefits  and no IC positions. Do they hire both? ...

Medscribe Florida - Any New Information
Oct 22, 2014

Last couple of posts that came up there were no responses to.  Makes me wonder if it is one of those companies that don't encourage their employees to speak freely. I see they have had some ads recently and would like more current information. I know no company fits everybody, but would like to hear there are some happy campers there before I apply.     ...

Any Info On MedScribe In Florida?
Dec 16, 2014

xxx ...

Anyone Respond To P.r.n. Positions At Medscribe -- I Believe They Are In Florida.
Mar 14, 2012

I just got an email about these positions.  Sounds good to me.  I only want part-time work, so this would be right up my alley.  The pay is kind of low in the beginning, but they do raise you to 8 c/l after probation.  not too shabby huh???  What opinions are there here regarding this company?  Good, bad or otherwise???  I saw their web site here and it sounds okay, but then you never know.  Anyone currently working for this company now???? ...

Medscribe In Florida Rate/requirements
Oct 12, 2014

Anyone willing to share what going line rate is, is there a shift differential, line requirements, and how QA is?  ...

Regarding Medscribe HIM (formerly NJ, Now Florida). I Saw A Pretty Heated Exchange...
Aug 28, 2012

from May/June 2012 between the QA and a former employee. I'm interested in an IC supplemental position, but I'm a little concerned about relationships there. I'm also wondering if anyone is on the account they are hiring for? The ad says many dictators on VR should NOT be on VR, and I know that's true for a lot of companies. Is it just honesty, or are there some authors that are worse than bad? Any input appreciated! ...

Medscribe Florida - 12 Hour Window Anymore?
Nov 11, 2014

Have seen old posts advertising 12 hour window.  Anyone know if they are still doing this?  Or any company that does allow a 12 hour window? TIA ...

Anyone Recently Apply At Medscribe (Florida One) And Ever Hear Back?
May 17, 2010

I need a job YESTERDAY.. and I have applied to so many places and actually did the testing with Medscribe twice but they cannot even get back to me one way or the other. I'm completely discouraged!!! ...

Med-Scribe Jacksonville, FL
Nov 07, 2011

Does anyone have any info on medscribe out of Florida?  Can you make decent money.  Has there been enough work to keep everyone busy?  I have been thinking of leaving my current employer after 10+ years and wonder if this is the right move.  any insight would be greatly appreciated! ...

Info On Med-Scribe Jacksonville
Sep 04, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Med-Scribe Jacksonville.  I am thinking of applying there.  Specifically, is there plenty of work, pay rate, good company to work for, and any other info you would like to share.  Thanks in advance for the info. ...

Still Looking For Any Info About Med-Scribe Jacksonville
Sep 07, 2011

Anyone who can provide any info on Med-Scribe Jacksonville, it would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to email me.  I am interested in workload, pay rate, hours, benefits, company, and anything you would like to let me know.  TIA. ...

Med-Scribe In Jacksonville Hiring Process
Sep 04, 2011

Can anyone tell me what the hiring process is for Med-Scribe.  I filled out an application and took the written test online.  Do they send you the audio files or what is the next process?  TIA. ...