A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MXSecure, Webmedx???? - Lindy

Posted: Aug 30, 2011

I am currently employed at MQ and am looking elsewhere.  I have looked at Eight Crossings, MedGarde, MxSecure, Webmedx, All Type and Landmark.  anybody have news on any of these?  Good, bad or indifferent?

WMX is in transition with the Nuance deal. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
You might want to wait a couple more weeks with them.

All Type - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
All Type was apparently just acquired by MedQuist according to the posts on this site, so you might want to cross that one off your list.

Then the fun really starts - StormyMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Pay cuts, insurance cuts, working running out, email and IM not working, PTO is a joke. Yep its all fun and games from here out.

Webmedx is now Nuance - Jacki

[ In Reply To ..]
With the transition from OSi to Nuance, it has been a complete nightmare because of the pay cut. The insurance has been the same, but the pay is just bad now. I took over a $4500 pay cut when Nuance took over OSi and there is no chance of a raise.

This boat is starting to get crowded. - StormyMT

[ In Reply To ..]
We all seem to be in the same boat, thanks to Nuance, and it appears they are going to take over the transcription industry. I too was affected by the Nuance takeover at OSi. What a shame that they had to hit the entire workforce with the pay cut and didn't even take into consideration seniority. That show they type of "Shark" mentality this company has. Only thing that matters is their "bottom line."

Similar Messages:

MxSecure - VR
Oct 31, 2009

Just wondering if there are any MxSecure MTs who have already switched to VR who can tell me how it's going.  I haven't heard anything about it since we were told the switch to VR was happening.  ...

MxSecure, Inc.
Sep 22, 2010

any comments would be appreciated ...

MxSecure Shorting Pay?
Apr 17, 2010

Just FYI:  for some time now, MxSecure has been shorting my pay.  I get the "there-there" routine--then it happens again.  They are first very rigid about invoicing, then say to enter a separate line for any incentive.  The latest is that it's a "known issue."  I have no idea what is going on with this company.  Ever since we got the notice about switching to VR, it seems it has all gone to pot. Or maybe I am just grouchy. ...

Any Info On Mxsecure?
Aug 24, 2010

I'm supposed to have an interview wiuth them this week, and a search showed the most recent posts about them were from 2008. ...

Anyone Tested With MXSecure?
Nov 14, 2010

I recently saw a job ad for this company and am considering testing for a job.  The job ad does not specifically state their equipment requirements.  I went to their company web site to try to find out, but I can't find any place where they list whether you need a footpedal to take the test.  I feel like a bonehead because I'm sure I must be missing it somewhere.  I did find where they list some hardware and internet requirements and it just says you need speakers a ...

Lost Job With MxSecure
Nov 25, 2010

Has anyone else lost their job with MxSecure because of the independent contractor going to employee only status.  I was informed that they are not hiring in my state and several others, but they would let me know if they decided to later.  Any information? ...

Any US MxSecure MTs Still Have Jobs?
Nov 25, 2010

Just got an e-mail the day before Thanksgiving that MxSecure is going to an all-employee status and no longer using IC's and that they are not currently recruiting employees in my geographic area.  I'm out of a job as of the end of the year.  I'm just wondering if there are other MxSecure MTs in the States who were offered employee status or if they are going to completely move the work out of the country.  ...

MxSecure Calls
Dec 14, 2010

Has anybody received their phone call about what their new schedule will be?   ...

Looking For Recent Info On MXSecure
Aug 22, 2011

Looking for recent info on MXSecure...  Archived info is pretty old.  Any recent employees there that care to share good/bad info on them?  Are you assigned certain docs?  Is it hard to maintain your line count?  What is the ratio of straight/VR and the pay for it?  High number of ESL docs?  Any info appreciated.    Thanks! ...

Anyone Still Waiting For A Reply From MxSecure Payroll
Jan 27, 2011

First employee check from the company (been an IC for over 5 years, went to employee status Jan 1) and I wasn't paid for my hours, only my production which equaled less than min wage for the hours. I've emailed them time and time again since 1/18/11 and all I get is "we're working on it" without any type of real answer as to what it is they are working on. IMO, there's no "working on it" - you're either going to pay my min wage or not. Why is it so hard to get a straig ...

Ready To Cry - MxSecure Acquired By M*Modal
Nov 07, 2012

Yet another good company bites the dust due to M*Modal.  We have a 12-hour window, weekends off, paid holidays and sick days, and incentives.  I purposely took this job because  MxSecure is also a software company so thought this couldn't happen.   Biting my nails as to what changes are ahead. ...

Hmm Will We @ Webmedx Get Nothing After-sm
Dec 19, 2009

being slapped in the face the whole year?  Looks like it to me.  Oh well, it beats the print-your-own cookbook. What a mess this company has turned out to be.  Even Transcend still manages to be thoughtful during the holidays. ...

Where To After Webmedx?
Dec 23, 2009

Those of you who left Wedmedx after finding out our pay will be cut again due to the great production potential coming with the switch to M-Modal (oh, my goodness--how many of us do they think fell off the turnip truck?), where'd you go?  Is it any better? ...

Webmedx Cpl For ASR
Apr 07, 2010

Hoping someone can help me with a few questions.  Considering making a change to Webmedx and was wondering about the cpl for ASR.  I also hear that they have lots of overtime and was hoping someone can validate this information.  Any input is appreciated. ...

Webmedx Needs To Pay
Apr 24, 2010

The unremarkable Wedmedx needs to pay for the downtime MTs are incurring because they want to switch everything over to their horrendous ISR.  The unremarkable Webmedx requires 1 to 4 hours to get new computers up and running and yet we production people are supposed to make up that time or use our PTO time or just not get paid.  The unremarkable Webmedx just hired new people and gave them bonuses to sign on but can't pay their longtime loyal employees for time lost due to no ...

Webmedx MTs
Sep 03, 2010

I just want you to know what a phenomenal job I think you all did on those atrocious accounts.  I QA'ed your work and was amazed at what you could decipher out of those dictations.  You are all amazing MTs in my eyes and any company out there would be lucky to have you working for them. I am so sorry we are all going through this but everything happens for a reason, so they say.  Let's just hope we all have brighter days ahead of us and better things. I was blessed to wo ...

Webmedx Pay Better Than Most
Oct 16, 2010

I know a lot of MTs and I keep getting calls to get on MTStars and read the latest bashing of Webmedx.  So when I finished work today I decided to do just that.  To hear all of your complaints I wonder if this is the same company I've been working for all these years. I've been editing since ISR started with them and it took me about a year to make up and at times exceed where I was.  Now I prefer ISR.  The long and the short of it is that as long as Webmedx keeps ...

Webmedx RIF
Nov 03, 2010

RIF still in effect for some.  Gone after seven years with this company right after they posted they will be hiring 100+ MTs for new account business.  So sad what this once good company has become. ...

WebMedX And M-TEC
Nov 11, 2010

Is anyone currently working for WebMedX an M-TEC graduate? I'm currently a Premier I student at M-TEC. Since WebMedX is a sister company to M-TEC, I here they are willing to hire new M-TEC granduates who lack the usual 2 years of experience. If you are an M-TEC graduate currently employed by WebMedX, what was your M-TEC graduating GPA? What is a good enough GPA to get hired by WebMedX? I will be graduating in April 2012 and would like to start making some employment plans. ANY INF ...

WebmedX AGAIN
Nov 18, 2010

I know, ad nauseum, but is there ANYBODY here who DOES have work?  When you DO have work, does it seem like it has suddenly become harder to get lines?  ...

Webmedx - New AMs
Apr 03, 2011

Do you all hear from your AM over the weekend?  ...

Webmedx Pay Changes
Apr 28, 2011

Well, fresh new announcement of production pay changes, headed up by the new MT manager.  Why am I not surprised?  Details are forthcoming.  Sorry for my fellow employees. ...

Webmedx Job
Nov 24, 2011

Hi, I was just offered a position at Webmedx and wanted to get some feedback to see if current MTs were happy there and why or why not? I need some quick responses if possible because I was planning on quitting my other job on Monday.  Thanks ...

Please! If Anyone Has Gotten Their WebMedx W2---
Feb 15, 2012

Hi! I worked for this company this summer and am absolutely being given the runaround when it comes to getting my W2. I've been given 3 numbers to call so far and I'm at a loss. Would anyone who has already received theirs please mind sending me an e-mail? I have a question- Thank you so much!! Arizona ...

Any Comments On WebMedx?
Oct 22, 2009

I am looking to make a change from MedQuist.  Does anyone know how WebMedx compares? ...

Encompass And WebMedX
Oct 30, 2009

I am looking at joining either the Encompass Medical Transcription team or the WebMedX team.  Can anyone give me an opinion on either company?  Specifically, what are the like to work for?  I need details.  Thanks so much,  LPMT ...

Comparison Of ASR With Webmedx And MQ.
Nov 15, 2009

Anyone else working for/or have worked for both who has noticed a difference in the quality of the ASR on one as compared to the other.  I may be crazy, but I think I make far fewer corrections to the ASR on MQ work.  Maybe just lucky, but I tend to be a mouse user  (I know - shame on me, but I am getting better) and I find my right hand lets me know when I have been using the mouse more. ...

Looking For Info On Webmedx
Nov 30, 2009

Looking for work environment information on Webmedx, along with workload, equipment, pay, etc...anything would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Webmedx Platform
Jan 06, 2010

Can anybody tell me what platform Webmedx uses? Thanks. ...

Webmedx CMT Class. Sm
Jan 09, 2010

Has any Webbies out there ever taken this class?  If so, would it be worth it?  Just curious before I sign up for it.  TIA. ...