A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone tested with MXSecure? - Wondering

Posted: Nov 14, 2010

I recently saw a job ad for this company and am considering testing for a job.  The job ad does not specifically state their equipment requirements.  I went to their company web site to try to find out, but I can't find any place where they list whether you need a footpedal to take the test.  I feel like a bonehead because I'm sure I must be missing it somewhere.  I did find where they list some hardware and internet requirements and it just says you need speakers and a headphone.  Yet, the tech FAQs seem to indicate the usage of a footpedal, which I currently don't have and would have to buy.  Can anyone whose taken the test tell me if a footpedal is necessary to test.  Thanks so much!

A foot pedal is optional if you just want to take their test - See message

[ In Reply To ..]

If you are talking strictly about taking the employment test for MxSecure, they use MTTEST.   

I have no idea what equipment you need if you are hired by them.   

As far as working for them, I was going to apply with them last August, but found out they were only hiring MTs who lived in 21 of the 50 States (and they were not hiring from the State I live in, so I did not bother).  I have no clue if they are still that restrictive, but you might want to try to call or Email before you go through the whole application and testing process to be sure they are hiring from the State you live in.

Wish I could have been of more help.

Good Luck

Similar Messages:

MxSecure - VR
Oct 31, 2009

Just wondering if there are any MxSecure MTs who have already switched to VR who can tell me how it's going.  I haven't heard anything about it since we were told the switch to VR was happening.  ...

MxSecure, Inc.
Sep 22, 2010

any comments would be appreciated ...

MxSecure Shorting Pay?
Apr 17, 2010

Just FYI:  for some time now, MxSecure has been shorting my pay.  I get the "there-there" routine--then it happens again.  They are first very rigid about invoicing, then say to enter a separate line for any incentive.  The latest is that it's a "known issue."  I have no idea what is going on with this company.  Ever since we got the notice about switching to VR, it seems it has all gone to pot. Or maybe I am just grouchy. ...

Any Info On Mxsecure?
Aug 24, 2010

I'm supposed to have an interview wiuth them this week, and a search showed the most recent posts about them were from 2008. ...

Lost Job With MxSecure
Nov 25, 2010

Has anyone else lost their job with MxSecure because of the independent contractor going to employee only status.  I was informed that they are not hiring in my state and several others, but they would let me know if they decided to later.  Any information? ...

Any US MxSecure MTs Still Have Jobs?
Nov 25, 2010

Just got an e-mail the day before Thanksgiving that MxSecure is going to an all-employee status and no longer using IC's and that they are not currently recruiting employees in my geographic area.  I'm out of a job as of the end of the year.  I'm just wondering if there are other MxSecure MTs in the States who were offered employee status or if they are going to completely move the work out of the country.  ...

MxSecure Calls
Dec 14, 2010

Has anybody received their phone call about what their new schedule will be?   ...

MXSecure, Webmedx????
Aug 30, 2011

I am currently employed at MQ and am looking elsewhere.  I have looked at Eight Crossings, MedGarde, MxSecure, Webmedx, All Type and Landmark.  anybody have news on any of these?  Good, bad or indifferent? ...

Looking For Recent Info On MXSecure
Aug 22, 2011

Looking for recent info on MXSecure...  Archived info is pretty old.  Any recent employees there that care to share good/bad info on them?  Are you assigned certain docs?  Is it hard to maintain your line count?  What is the ratio of straight/VR and the pay for it?  High number of ESL docs?  Any info appreciated.    Thanks! ...

Anyone Still Waiting For A Reply From MxSecure Payroll
Jan 27, 2011

First employee check from the company (been an IC for over 5 years, went to employee status Jan 1) and I wasn't paid for my hours, only my production which equaled less than min wage for the hours. I've emailed them time and time again since 1/18/11 and all I get is "we're working on it" without any type of real answer as to what it is they are working on. IMO, there's no "working on it" - you're either going to pay my min wage or not. Why is it so hard to get a straig ...

Ready To Cry - MxSecure Acquired By M*Modal
Nov 07, 2012

Yet another good company bites the dust due to M*Modal.  We have a 12-hour window, weekends off, paid holidays and sick days, and incentives.  I purposely took this job because  MxSecure is also a software company so thought this couldn't happen.   Biting my nails as to what changes are ahead. ...

Has Anyone Tested With AHD?
Feb 03, 2014

Can anyone tell me the process with this company on testing? What is the test like? How long before you hear back from them.  Do they let you know either way whether you have the job or not? ...

Has Anyone Tested For Alltype?
Apr 23, 2011

Has anyone tested for Alltype? I got to test with editing and they sent me 4 tests to edit, but the catch was, these were not voice files. I just had to edit what I saw. I found it very difficult to edit without the voice. ...

Tested With Execuscribe
Jun 06, 2011

I passed the test with a 98% but I did not get the job because of my experience level. That really angers me. They told me that they would keep my resume on file. How am I supposed to get a job? ...

Has Anyone Here Tested For E-MT Positions?
Mar 02, 2012

I just finished the testing -- all transcription of reports from new facility.  It was probably average compared to other companies.  They seem to focus on OP reports which were not too terribly difficult.  They seem very nice so far.   ...

Anyone Tested With Documed?
Apr 27, 2012

Has anyone tested with Documed?  If so, what did you think?  ...

Tested For Accentus
May 09, 2012

Hey guys, I just got done testing with Accentus and I've been searching the archives on here for some info that I am not able to find.  Do they provide you a computer or do you use your own?  Thanks in advance for any and all responses. ...

Tested And Got An Eye Opener
Dec 04, 2012

I tested last week and got such bad dictation I could not believe it. I tried to transcribe it as if I was getting paid the usual 8 CPL and realized it would take more time to complete it and I would be making zero money. Sloppy H&P with a heavy accent, whispering AND loud background noise; a coronary catheterization dictation that I commend an MT on even completing that I was supposed to edit. I sent the test back anyway and got an email saying I didn't pass the minimum, whatever tha ...

Has Anyone Ever Tested With Acusis
Jan 28, 2014

Has anyone ever tested with acusis and got an email to look over the scheduling and pay and had their computer tested by them and never heard from them again?  I was assuming I was getting hired, but I guess I shouldn't assume anything anymore.  Once they find out I have bad credit (which I think is what happened), they don't email again. ...

Any One Tested And Passed
Apr 18, 2014

from recent ad? Any action after that? Thanks.   ...

NEMT Anyone Tested
Feb 15, 2015

Has anyone tested for NEMT?  If so, what did you think?  Thanks! ...

Anyone Tested For Keystrokes?
Jun 11, 2015

Has anyone tested for Keystrokes?  If so, can you tell me how long before you hear from anyone regarding testing, interview, etc.?  Thank you! ...

I Tested With Synernet And Did Great
May 13, 2010

I tested with Synernet and did great (I thought). That was 2 days ago and I have not heard a thing. Should I e-mail again or just "let it be"? ...

Has Anyone Else Tested For Medscribe In Florida
Jul 20, 2010

I tested for them on Saturday and received an email shortly thereafter asking me to contact Monday to go over what positions they have.  I called first thing Monday a.m., left a message and have called back numerous times and can't get anyone to call me back or to answer.  Anyone else have any luck with them?  TIA ...

Anyone Ever Tested Or Worked For Inscribe?
Aug 11, 2011

Has anyone ever tested or worked for Inscribe? ...

Applied And Tested For M*Modal
Mar 06, 2012

My question is this?  What is everyone's issue really?  I see a lot of complaining but I have found that in this industry if you do your work and stick to your schedule you make plenty of money.  In addition, I see complaints regarding not getting answers to questions, etc.  Can you not get information from account specs and research?  Again, this is an industry where you have to do some leg work to get the job done 90% of the time (most companies do not have team l ...

Has Anyone Here Tested For IMedX? I Am Wondering
Sep 26, 2012

if there is any way I can put the voice files in Express Scribe?  I have no clue how to pase or rewind the way they have them. ...

Just Tested With United In N. Carolina
Jun 03, 2013

Just tested with United in N. Carolina. I need FT status. Please tell me about this company. Looks like good hours (7-3), but says "flexible" how does that work? Also, is it straight typing or VR or both? Benefits? PTO? Thanks! ...

TransTech - Anyone Recently Applied/tested?
Nov 13, 2009

Has anyone recently applied/tested for TransTech?  I tested 11/04 and still haven't had any kind of a response.  Any info if they're good/bad to work for??  Thanks in advance for any info.  ...

Tested For TranSolutions And Instructions Said To Use Semicolon After . . .
Feb 17, 2010

. . after headings.  I did this but think that is the reason why I did not score well on the transcription part of testing with 18 years experience.  Have you had a similar experience?  (i know some people mix up colon and semicolon and wonder if directions meant colon?!) ...