A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MxSecure - VR - CJ

Posted: Oct 31, 2009

Just wondering if there are any MxSecure MTs who have already switched to VR who can tell me how it's going.  I haven't heard anything about it since we were told the switch to VR was happening. 

mxs vr - charlotte

[ In Reply To ..]
it stinks. threw us some software that is buggier than a new york deli.

Similar Messages:

MxSecure, Inc.
Sep 22, 2010

any comments would be appreciated ...

MxSecure Shorting Pay?
Apr 17, 2010

Just FYI:  for some time now, MxSecure has been shorting my pay.  I get the "there-there" routine--then it happens again.  They are first very rigid about invoicing, then say to enter a separate line for any incentive.  The latest is that it's a "known issue."  I have no idea what is going on with this company.  Ever since we got the notice about switching to VR, it seems it has all gone to pot. Or maybe I am just grouchy. ...

Any Info On Mxsecure?
Aug 24, 2010

I'm supposed to have an interview wiuth them this week, and a search showed the most recent posts about them were from 2008. ...

Anyone Tested With MXSecure?
Nov 14, 2010

I recently saw a job ad for this company and am considering testing for a job.  The job ad does not specifically state their equipment requirements.  I went to their company web site to try to find out, but I can't find any place where they list whether you need a footpedal to take the test.  I feel like a bonehead because I'm sure I must be missing it somewhere.  I did find where they list some hardware and internet requirements and it just says you need speakers a ...

Lost Job With MxSecure
Nov 25, 2010

Has anyone else lost their job with MxSecure because of the independent contractor going to employee only status.  I was informed that they are not hiring in my state and several others, but they would let me know if they decided to later.  Any information? ...

Any US MxSecure MTs Still Have Jobs?
Nov 25, 2010

Just got an e-mail the day before Thanksgiving that MxSecure is going to an all-employee status and no longer using IC's and that they are not currently recruiting employees in my geographic area.  I'm out of a job as of the end of the year.  I'm just wondering if there are other MxSecure MTs in the States who were offered employee status or if they are going to completely move the work out of the country.  ...

MxSecure Calls
Dec 14, 2010

Has anybody received their phone call about what their new schedule will be?   ...

MXSecure, Webmedx????
Aug 30, 2011

I am currently employed at MQ and am looking elsewhere.  I have looked at Eight Crossings, MedGarde, MxSecure, Webmedx, All Type and Landmark.  anybody have news on any of these?  Good, bad or indifferent? ...

Looking For Recent Info On MXSecure
Aug 22, 2011

Looking for recent info on MXSecure...  Archived info is pretty old.  Any recent employees there that care to share good/bad info on them?  Are you assigned certain docs?  Is it hard to maintain your line count?  What is the ratio of straight/VR and the pay for it?  High number of ESL docs?  Any info appreciated.    Thanks! ...

Anyone Still Waiting For A Reply From MxSecure Payroll
Jan 27, 2011

First employee check from the company (been an IC for over 5 years, went to employee status Jan 1) and I wasn't paid for my hours, only my production which equaled less than min wage for the hours. I've emailed them time and time again since 1/18/11 and all I get is "we're working on it" without any type of real answer as to what it is they are working on. IMO, there's no "working on it" - you're either going to pay my min wage or not. Why is it so hard to get a straig ...

Ready To Cry - MxSecure Acquired By M*Modal
Nov 07, 2012

Yet another good company bites the dust due to M*Modal.  We have a 12-hour window, weekends off, paid holidays and sick days, and incentives.  I purposely took this job because  MxSecure is also a software company so thought this couldn't happen.   Biting my nails as to what changes are ahead. ...