A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MQ offer letters to AllType employees - StillWaiting

Posted: Sep 11, 2011

We were told we would receive offer letters by FedEx Friday or Saturday.  I have yet to see mine.  Anyone else still waiting? 

when you do receive, tell us more. - curious, not enough work as it is.

[ In Reply To ..]
why

letters - justme

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought they said Friday or Monday at the latest if you lived in a rural area. I received mine Friday. A lot of paperwork to go through, sign, etc. Conference call at 3 today. You could ask then if you haven't gotten it.

Conference call? - Wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
What is the conference call? I got my letter Friday also, tons of papers to fill out, also have to get I-9 notorized. I would say if haven't received paperwork, contact Alltype HR.

got mine Friday - donna

[ In Reply To ..]
basically offer letter says they are offering me a position as MT at same compensation as I am getting from AllType. Lots of stuff to sign and send back. A credit and background check? I think I'm going to keep looking elsewhere, can't stand the work I'm doing now for AllType, have got 3 decent jobs in the past 6 months, can't make any money this way.

I heard companies are not allowed to do credit checks. - At least in my state, not allowed anymore.

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, background checks definitely, but not credit checks. Some law was passed on no credit checks a few weeks back.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18855557

and drug testing lol - donna

[ In Reply To ..]
credit, background and drug testing. I'm not applying for government job here, give me a break!

What does a credit check have to do with how - good an MT anyone is? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I can understand a background check because of HIPAA. But a CREDIT check? What if a really good MT is getting into financial trouble because the company she works for starts paying her less and less? Most of us are just barely hanging on by our fingernails in this business.

They don't pay us enough to stay afloat with our living expenses, and THEN, if we try to find work elsewhere, we're rejected because we were late on that last credit card payment?

B.S.

AllType & MQ - ambientMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I posed this question before but didn't get an answer; what about the MTs who were terminated from MQ for cause and went to work for AllType?

Similar Messages:

Landmark Insurance - Does Landmark Offer To Full Time Employees?
Jan 24, 2012

What kind, if any, insurance does Landmark offer to full time employees? Medical, life, dental, etc Need medical and dental and thinking about taking a job here. ...

Do You Have To Do Letters As An MT?
Oct 21, 2009

n ...

Letters To Congress
Mar 27, 2015

Regarding pay, work conditions, etc., the only clear out of bounds complaints we have are 1)  Unpaid work.  The concept that we can do this 'on the clock' is a double whammy. You end up getting paid LESS than if you did it on your own time. I've clocked alll this unpaid work very conservatively.  It is 48-52 hours annually. Fair wage and labor standards in your state deals with that or you can form a strong coalition of MTs and find an employment attorney. The one I consulte ...

What Is Going On With AllType?
Oct 17, 2009

Anyone know what is going on with AllType?  No work, now an email saying there will be no work for the entire week across the board for all accounts. ...

Take The Alltype Job?
Nov 08, 2010

I was previously a QA at Webmedx and got laid off. Prior to that I was a QA for Heartland (lay off) and Medquist (left for better benefits). I got offered a MT job for 9 cents a line, 5 cents a line for VR. Would you take it? I have to support 2 little girls on it and need the benefits really, really bad. ...

MQ Buy-out Of AllType
Aug 25, 2011

Well after finding out that ALLtype was bought out by MedQ I had to make a choice - I resigned.  I just cannot bring myself to work for an Indian owned company, nor do I want to fight for work with an underpaid and less qualified Indian MT.  I hope more MTs will take this same option - the sooner we start refusing to work for overseas companies and taking lower pay - the sooner the job climate will change.  For me - I cannot complain about something I am not willing sacrifice to c ...

Anyone From AllType Now With The Q?
Oct 18, 2011

just wonder if your'e still getting work on same accounts that you had with AT.  I am not getting work anymore.  I don't want to go thru all this training if I don't even know what type of account I am going to be on. ...

OMG How Funny - Read Glassdoor Opinion Of Employees, US Versus Indian Employees!
Aug 05, 2013

I was just curious about what employees thought of Nuance on Glassdoor.  You read several US employee opinions and they reflect the morale listed on MTStars.  Scroll further down and read the opinions of the transcriptionists from India.  What a difference.  They are highly satisfied with their jobs and most have been working with Nuance for 6 to 7 years.  The US transcriptionists are very sad!!  What a difference..... ...

Letters On Keyboard Wearing Off
Oct 12, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get a keyboard where the letters won't wear off and has to be USB. ...

Transcribing Letters Question
Jan 08, 2010

If you are transcribing a dictated letter from one physician to another in regards to a pt, wouldnt the date at the top of the letter be the date that you typed the letter?  It doesnt seem that it would be the date of service or is this a preference thing of a physican or transcription company which date you put up there?  ...

Do You Get Pain For Cc's On Notes And Letters?
Nov 21, 2011

s ...

Why Do A Lot Of Doctors Who Dictate Letters To
Jun 05, 2014

or sometimes even within the state don't bother to spell the doctor's name?  There are a million doctors on the account hospital list, and if it's anything unusual (most of the time), I go crazy trying to sound it out and looking for it. :p  Of course, if the doctor is out of state, 99% of the time it's not even listed.  I hate doing correspondence.  Was doing all operative reports before this for many years and liked that much better.   ...

Alltype Transcription As An IC?
Apr 14, 2010

Any advice good or bad on Alltype Transcription as an IC?  Working as an editor? ...

Has Anyone Tested For Alltype?
Apr 23, 2011

Has anyone tested for Alltype? I got to test with editing and they sent me 4 tests to edit, but the catch was, these were not voice files. I just had to edit what I saw. I found it very difficult to edit without the voice. ...

Letters Wearing Off Keyboard...anyone Have A Solution?
Sep 07, 2010

Anyone had any luck with a white sharpie?  I've heard of those letter stickers but also hear they don't last.  TIA!! ...

What Type Of Information Do You Put In Your Cover Letters? (sm)
Feb 11, 2011

I generally introduce myself with my name, state how long I have been a MT and just a very short overview of my experience, as well as position I am seeking, IC, for instance.  My cover letter is only 5 lines.  Is this the norm for everyone else?  When I first typed my cover letter I did some research and it stated to make the letter as short as possible and to highlight your "strong" points.  Just curious ... thanks for any opinions, advice, etc. ...

Do You Use All Capital Letters For SCARF Osteotomy?
Apr 19, 2011

I have a dr. who consistently says all capital letters for that.  I always thought it was just scarf because it had to do with the type of incision. ...

Am I The Only One Who Wears Letters Of Keys In No Time?
Mar 18, 2012

Usually I apply a coat of clear nail polish to the keys, but this time I forgot, and just since December I have already worn most the letters off my keyboard.  Spent most of the day on line trying to find another KB like the one I have.    Do any of you guys go through KBs like water???? ...

Initials D By/T By Author Different From Signature Letters
May 24, 2013

If a letter is dictated by one person on behalf of another (the "another" is the one signing the letter), what do I put for the initials at the end of the letter? ...

Alltype And Liability Insurance
Apr 17, 2010

Does anyone know where to go to for the liability insurance due to HIPPA?  Alltype is requiring this now. ...

Alltype Has Offered Me An IC QA Editor Job But...
Jun 17, 2010

They require that I purchase professional liability insurance.  Does anyone work at Alltype as QA editor? and if so could I get you to message me?  I have a few questions.  This whole liability insurance thing just bothers me so much.  I make so little now as QA that to then have to shell out more money, I am considering just retiring and be done with this profession. Thanks ...

To The Mgmt Of Transcend, AllType, And All Those Who Think
Sep 29, 2010

Here is a blog article written by the Director of Professional Services for M-Modal about how unfair the "one size fits all" line rate is that so many companies consider "industry standard."  It shows how it ends up costing the company more money in the long run and devalues the higher producing MTs. http://mmodal2.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/mt-compensation/ ...

Tried To Work For Alltype And It Was Horrible! Sm
Dec 02, 2010

Since I got laid off from Webmedx in September I've been on unemployment. I tried to work for Alltype and couldn't do it. The pay was alright but the support was awful, they just threw me into the job with no training, hardly any information on my accounts, no contact whatsoever from supervisors. I didn't even know who my supervisor was! Has anyone else had a bad experience with them? I worked 2 days and quit. No QA feedback or anything. I don't know if I can MT again. I' ...

AllType Medical Transcription
Mar 25, 2011

I am hoping someone can give me some info on this company.  I would hate to leave my current job to find out I made a huge mistake.  I have research the forums but have not found anything recent. TIA TC ...

AllType Platform? Opinons Please.
Aug 09, 2011

Do you have to use the mouse a lot? Would you consider it user friendly? Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone With Recent Info On AllType Or TAIB? Nm
Jun 12, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Else See The AllType Ad Posted Today (on Another Site)? Sm
Jan 02, 2012

It's on one of the other job sites that posts all kinds of transcription work.  I thought AllType was bought by MQ, no?  Why would they be posting under the AllType name rather than MQ?  ...

Anybody Out There Who Used To Work For Alltype Before The Acquisition Who Are Happy Now?
Oct 05, 2012

Accepted A Job Transcribing For Legal And Insurance Letters And Forms.
Mar 26, 2014

I applied for a job with a company and was hired.  The start pay is just okay, but increases as your line count increases and  I think this is a good way for me to get my foot in the door and experience with working with other types of transcription and jobs.  It is straight typing and involves insurance and legal matters and forms.  If anyone wants to know more about it, I will be happy to let you know.  I start in April.  ...

Still No AllType Paycheck For August 15th Pay Period
Sep 03, 2010

Just an update...I'm still jumping through hoops for this paycheck.  Then I'll have a paycheck that should be mailed next week, also.  I'm wondering how long I'll have to wait for that one or if I will ever see either of these checks.  It's only around 300 combined, but that's 300 I need for bills...I have a family to take care of.... ...