A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone know if Administrative Assistants is still - sm

Posted: Sep 03, 2014

in business?  Also, does anyone know of a current list of MTSOs?  I found several, but they are mostly old and out of business.

Still very much in business - have worked for them for - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
17+ years now, sometimes it gets a little lean, but still a great company.

I sent a message to JR (I cannot forget not to say her name here) - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
on FB (probably another no no), but if you could please ask her to check her other folder on there. I would sure love working for her again. She truly was the best!!! I had a "friend" claim that place was committing tax evasion and it scared me so I quit, but I have since found out she was no friend, the one that told me that.

AA - BeenThereMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I checked my file on this company. The owner wanted a commitment of minimum lines per day times 5 days a week, but there was never enough work to meet that commitment. She considered at that point that I was PRN status and she did not use PRN transcriptionists. If she had had an adequate amount of work on a regular basis, I could have worked for her way longer than I did. However, not having work available for employees or contractors ALL the time does not pay my bills.

Best of luck.

Administrative Assistants - KAT

[ In Reply To ..]
Could you please give me the contact for Administrative Assistants? Either website or email/recruiter name. Kat

Similar Messages:

Too Many Assistants For ADT
Jul 13, 2010

What is the general rule when there are too many assistants to fit the spaces in the ADT?  Thanks for your help. ...

Administrative Associates, LLC
Sep 27, 2012

Anyone ever hear of Administrative Associates out of Michigan? Saw recent online ad, any info would be appreciated. ...

How Do You Get Administrative Rights To A
Oct 31, 2012

install software?  Job ad states this. ...

TTS Administrative Assistant Position-SALARY???
May 04, 2015

Did you see the job posting for TTS Administrative Assistant.  Now how in the world is that a salary position?  Don't these people know the IRS is checking out all these misclassifications, just to avoid paying OT?  That's a huge red flag, an exempt position that is nothing more than a glorified secretary or clerical position.  I worked for a company once that had to pay back wages for all the hours worked, as they misclassified an exempt position (salary) that shou ...

Is There Anyone Nice Working For Transcend In Management Or The Administrative Area?
Mar 25, 2010

You can call every number in the directory and never get anyone who answers a phone.  E-mails are not answered or are answered by a short curt, almost very nasty reply.   Is Transcend ashamed of what they are doing to their employees? They should be if they aren't.  Management has definitely turned the page and have become as rude as possible toward everyone.  No wonder all my teammates have taken second jobs and are just waiting to learn the accounts for ...