A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

it's so nice to not have to check that box at the end - aqua

Posted: Sep 09, 2010

so many times i've cursed because i was at the end of my shift but i forgot to check the box and had to do another one

Agreed. By far the best change! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
//

Similar Messages:

You Know What Would Be Nice......
Jul 19, 2010

is if people in this company would actually do what they say they will do.  I have had 3 different people promise me things and never heard again from any of them.  I didn't ask for the moon, just help. ...

SO NICE TO KNOW.....
Dec 25, 2012

that our supervisors are NO WHERE TO BE FOUND on IM today, while we are sitting here waiting for ANYTHING to come in.  BAH HUMBUG. ...

Can't Anyone On Here Just Be Nice!
May 09, 2014

Why do only the people who have nothing good or helpful to say the only ones who are on here posting messages. If you don't have anything relevant or nice to say, do us all a favor and keep your trap shut! There is no provocation for attacking someone just because they said that being an auditor lets them enjoy having sick days and holidays off and then questioning their ability to do their job. I was an MT for many, many years, so I was in the same boat you all are now and even wors ...

Please Be Nice . . .
Mar 04, 2015

Having a "senior" moment.  Found out my hire date is incorrect and need to correct this.  They have left off a large amount of time.  How do I contact HR? TIA. ...

Must Be Nice
Mar 28, 2015

for the managers, TSMs, PCs, whatever to have the weekend off while we work our "MOT."  Once again I have not received a single email.  So that makes this day 3 or 4, I can't remember anymore, with no contact from MM.  Wonder if we are backlogged?  Does MOT end tonight at midnight since that's when a new pay period begins? What the H E double hockey-sticks is going on MM???  ...

Wow That Was Nice
Jun 24, 2015

at the end of the report. "Thank you so much for doing my dictation, have a great day" Sometimes the little things count. ...

Something Nice For Fellow MTs.
Jul 21, 2010

STONE TWO FRIENDS WERE WALKINGTHROUGH THE DESERT .DURING SOME POINT OF THEJOURNEY, THEY HAD ANARGUMENT; AND ONE FRIENDSLAPPED THE OTHER ONEIN THE FACETHE ONE WHO GOT SLAPPEDWAS HURT, BUT WITHOUTSAYING ANYTHING,WROTE IN THE SAND ,TODAY MY BEST FRIENDSLAPPED ME IN THE FACE .THEY KEPT ON WALKING,UNTIL THEY FOUND AN OASIS,WHERE THEY DECIDEDTO TAKE A BATHTHE ONE WHO HAD BEENSLAPPED GOT STUCK IN THEMIRE AND STARTED DROWNING,BUT THE FRIEND SAVED HIM.AFTER HE RECOVERED FROMTH ...

The Recruiter Is *ALWAYS* Nice
Dec 02, 2011

After some coworkers and I applied for positions with a different company, I was floored by how many went on and on about the recruiter being "so nice" and how that translated -- in their minds -- into a reflection of their immediate supervisor and everyone else within the company. OF COURSE the recruiter is nice!  If she weren't personable and didn't have that type of personality, most likely she would not be in the position of recruiter.  Only the WORST managed companies ( ...

So Nice To Start The Day With NJA. Nm
Mar 08, 2013

xx ...

It Would Be Nice To Get A Little Respect From
Jun 07, 2013

MTSO companies.  Being a long-time loyal employee/IC means nothing to most MTSO's.  I've worked for the same company for around 4 years, through ups and downs, feasts and famines, and the minute it gets a little busy, they hurry up and hire more MTs.  That proves to me that all they care about is making money for themselves and is just a slap in the face of the MT.  Maybe if you must hire new MTs for busy times, how about giving work first to your long-time MTs when ...

Nice To Be Appreciated
Nov 28, 2013

I ercently started with a company and posted prevously about how the recruiter had sent me a greeting card welcoming me to the company.  In addition, I also received a greeting card from the person who trained me when I started with the company.  I got up this morning (Thanksgiving) and had receieved a Thanksgiving greeting card from the company, stating how thankful they were to have me as a part of their team.  In today's market, I thought that was a nice personal touch. ...

Wouldn't Have Been Nice If . . .
Jan 02, 2014

If corporate realized how hard and difficult our job is and perhaps, at the very least, wiished us a Happy Holiday season and thanked us for all we do?  And rhen I woke up and smelled the coffee. ...

Support Would Be Nice-not Asking For Much
Mar 29, 2014

It is really terrible when you come to the board to make a comment someone always has to say something negative-sometimes we are only looking for support from fellow MTs. I do not understand why there is always so much backlash. If you do not have anything good to stay keep your comments to yourself. Life can be hard enough. When the table is turned hopefully there will be someone there to lend an ear and a kind word when it is needed. ...

Since Most Were So Nice The Other Day When I Asked
Apr 12, 2014

about Synernet and steps to do things, I want to ask something else.  I keep losing autocorrects!  I saw the note about exit Fusion last and I try to make sure I do that, but I am still losing them.  I have not exited Fusion since adding Tessalon Perles, yet it was not there when I tried to put it in just now.  Is there another trick to keeping them? ...

Nice Doctor
Jul 25, 2014

Just had to share this. Had a 35 minute report on Escription. The doc was very easy to understand, but extremely thorough. After he was finished dictating, he said "I hope you and your family have a nice week. Thank you for transcribing this report. Goodbye" I actually got tears In my eyes. lol. It is not too often you feel good after a report. Just had to share. ...

One Nice Thing To Say About
Oct 09, 2014

I went to Target to get my flu shot.  I usually just pay for it myself.  Turns out our Cigna insurance covers the flu shot AND the $275.00 Zostavax (for us older folks). I'm glad I can use up my PPO dollars or whatever it is before I get fired.     Of note, if you run out to get the shingles vaccine, it hurts, and my arm is still sore from 2 days ago. ...

Wouldn't It Be Nice?
May 26, 2015

if MModal would do just one thing....ONE THING...to make our jobs easier.  i swear they sit around and see what they can do to make everything single tiny little thing as hard as possible.  right now i'm talking about that freakin' time card and trying to enter PTO based on our NJA down time.  to make the times match up, i guess i just lie and make up times, just to play their stupid little make everything harder game. ...

People Are Really Pretty Nice On Here
Feb 05, 2010

I've noticed that all-in-all, people are pretty nice on here. There are a few negative people and people who jump to conclusions and take things the wrong way, but those are very few. Most of the people here are quick to try to help when others need advice to improve their production or find a job. That's so refreshing. ...

Nice Comment From Doctor
May 11, 2010

Just finished a consult from one of my docs, and he's a little hoarse today, but not bad and at the end he says "and apologies to the transcription ladies.  I know my voice is not necessarily the best for dictating today, and thanks for bearing with me." It sure is nice when they acknowledge that there is actually a person on the other end who is listening to them. ...

A Nice, Refreshing (NOT!) Dip Into The Cesspool
Aug 08, 2010

Only now they call it a helper pool! Just about every report is from a new, unfamiliar hospital! Yay! Plus, my computer is doing that slowing down/stuttering thing that people were talking about yesterday! What my luck! I do so love my job (did I really say that?). Ugh ...

Adept Not A Nice Image!
Jun 04, 2012

Well, I just had a very offputting (to say the least) conversation with a person at Adept Transcription. I tend to be a very reasonable, pleasant person and am upset at the way I was treated. This woman was downright nasty! She didn't like that I called the company. Now, she could have just told me that communication via e-mail was preferred. I would have apologized for the inconvenience and hung up. Rather, she told me I was not employable and hung up on me. Wow! What h ...

It's So Nice To Go To Bed Early, Set Your Alarm,
Dec 27, 2012

force yourself to get up early on a freezing cold morning, make coffee, boot everything up, start all your programs, and then.......... NJA. ...

It Is Nice To Feel Appreciated
Nov 03, 2014

Let me start by saying that I live in a rural area and because I am about a quarter mile from my mailbox, I do not get my mail daily.  My landlord came over today (Monday), with my mail and one of the items was a belated birthday card from the company that I work for United Transcription.  It is nice to know that there are some smaller, apparently caring companies out there. ...

Nice Way To Start The Pay Period
Dec 20, 2014

22 line report, 1 major error, quality score 95.something (don't have it pulled up right now) now and none of blanks i sent it for in the first place were showing at all, whether they had been filled in or not.  I swear it feels like this person is out to get me. ...

Nice Move, They Did Their Homework.
Jan 22, 2015

ARH employees are kicking up a fuss and they have their Union involved.  They also do not seem to believe the company's usual propiganda.   We should have had a union for years.  The link to the article is below.  I really hope their union is able to help (and possibly bring MM to their knees).  I would like to see at least some reckoning here.  Karma, you gotta love it. There seems to a problem with the link showing up, not sure why, so here is the artic ...

A Nice Benefit To Magic Jack
Mar 17, 2010

While it may not work for actual long-distance phone calls, especially for use with C-phones, Go-to-meeting, and such as that, I found a nice benefit today to having the Magic Jack.  It has call forwarding that can be turned on and off.  So, I use my magic jack number for job contacts.   I have calls forwarded to my home office number only during working hours.  The magic jack phone does not have to be actually connected to the computer, and the computer does not have to ...

IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE NEW BOARD FOR MTSO THAT DONT PAY Sm
May 16, 2010

When someone was looking for a job all they would have to do is  refer to this board.  I, too, am lookiing for a job and I do remember in the past warnings about not to work for this one or that one, but it's difficult to find the old posts.  And I sure cant remember them all just off the top of my head except for the current ones.  Anybody agree with this? ...

I'm Wondering If There Are Any MTSOs That Ever Just Say "nice Job,' Sm
Sep 24, 2010

instead of just bashing you every time there is something wrong.   It doesn't matter that you did 1 million things perfectly or have corrected others' screwups constantly ... only time you hear anything is to chastise you for messing up a report.  I used to get this type of thing when I was transcription supervisor in-house -- get yelled at for others' mistakes, things I knew nothing about -- but at least I was paid well and had benefits.  Now I'm jus ...

Moving And Getting A Nice New Office Space
Jan 30, 2012

I'm so excited to be moving and actually having a large official office space rather than the glorified broom closet-sized space I've been using for a few years now, lol! Does anyone have any decorating tips or able to post a picture of your home office setup?  I'm actually going to have room for bookshelves, etc., and not have everything precariously positioned on top of a small computer table on rollers. Anyone who would care to share ideas or even post pictures of your o ...

Where Are All The H&Ps, Consults And Nice Long Op Reports??
Jun 16, 2012

I've been doing this for decades as an IC but am new to working for a service. Who is getting all the long reports that you can just speed through and actually make a few cents?? All I get are jobs that take 5 minutes of busy work and a few second on the keyboard to type less than 2 minutes of dictation. What a waste. Are we being filtered these ______ jobs? ...