A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I am so happy that the swap board crap for our region has been delayed "due to technical challe - mqmt

Posted: Apr 16, 2010

nm

amen sister, you must be in the NE region? - voice

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Am I The Only One Happy About The Swap Board? 
Apr 17, 2010

Why am I the only one happy about the swap board?  I think its a great idea.  Being able to swap and pick up hours.  I am having a hard time understanding the who "You cannot claim this shift thing".  One of the criteria is of it being over your hours.   But overall, I think its gonna be good for swapping when your in a pinch.    ...

Swap Board
Apr 03, 2010

I tried the swap yesterday.  I put in to give up my shift on Friday, 4-9 as doing the Relay for Life walk that evening.  It appeared to take as I had RECLAIM next to my shift instead of SWAP but when I went in today, it said SWAP again.  It looked the same as it did before I put in to swap.  When I looked on the SWAP board there were no shifts up for grabs and yesterday there were 2 on there??? I redid this again but cannot figure out why I had to redo it.  I think it would be great if some ...

Where Is The Swap Board?
Apr 08, 2010

For some reason I have no schedule this week.  Maybe I'm getting fired, but it would be nice if someone told me.  I've had the same schedule for the past several years.  Where is this swap board that we're supposed to check?  I don't see it in TeamWork.  Thanks, MT2 ...

Swap Board Gone.
Aug 15, 2014

I used to pick up hours from the swap board, and I notice it has been gone ever since they merged another BOB into the one I am in. :-( TSM would post hours needed for coverage, and being part time, I could pick up some of those hours. ...

Swap Board Still Around?
Sep 16, 2014

is the swap board still around? I don't see it on the time sheet section? was it ever implemented? ...

Swap Board -- Confused
Mar 13, 2010

How is the Swap Board going to work when you are locked out after your schedule?  Supervisor going to have to MANUALLY unlock you in order to get jobs routed to you?  Sometimes contacting them takes hours if not days to get an answer.  ...

The Truth About The Swap Board
Apr 05, 2010

I used Schedule Source for about a year when they were testing it.  It's one of those "benefits" they keep talking about.  The problem is, if you swap you will be in somebody else's cesspool - getting unfamiliar accounts for which you have to read maybe multiple  CPs and get reports where you may have to leave QA markers and spend extra time researching.  It's also a mechanism for MTs to dump shifts where they know they will get a specific crummy account/dictat ...

Anyone Used The Swap Board Yet In The North?
Apr 07, 2010

Just wondering since it just got implemented yesterday if anyone has used it yet.  Wanted to post my Friday shift and take earlier hours, but afraid to be the first...yeah..im a chicken.  LOL ...

I Don't Quite Get The Swap Board Thing
Apr 08, 2010

I don't quite get the swap board thing.  We were told we could go in and look at our schedule for the month and pick a day there if needed to place it on the swap board.  However, my schedule has never been recorded in Schedule Source farther out than 1 week at a time.  So, trying to put in any shift times for the swap in advance of the current work week is impossible for me to do.  I thought our schedule was suppose to automatically populate for the month.  I guess not, and CCM ...

Swap Board Questions, Please
Apr 08, 2010

1.  What is the different between MT1 and MT2?  I see both listed on the swap board when you see a list for a shift that's available. 2.  What if you claim a shift for someone, and then you can't work it?  Then you are automatically responsible for the shift?  Can you send it back?  What happens to the person who thought their shift was covered? 3.  What if there are NJA on a shift that you have taken for someone?  Do you send a NJA note to Sup ...

Question About Swap Board
Apr 09, 2010

Does anyone know if in order to use the swap board you have to actually swap a schedule, or can you just grab a schedule and not put one out there?  If that is the case, and part-timers are just grabbing some extra time, there may not be any schedules out there to make up time with.  ...

A Shift For 6p To 9p is On The Swap Board
Apr 21, 2010

A shift for 6p to 9p is on the swap board.    If I work 8a to 4p,  I see the following:   Is ([MASTER] 8am-12pm;) Ok?  NO     Does this mean I have to be working 8-12 to claim this shift?   Within Max Hours/Week?  NO    Does this need to be approved because its OT?    These are criteria that give me a message "cannot claim shift".  I can't seen to claim ANY shift on this swap board.    If this is truly a "swap" board, shouldn't I be able to swap schedules ...

What Has Happened To The Swap Board In SA4?
Jun 09, 2010

What has happened to the swap board in SA4?  Did I miss a memo saying it was going to be taken down??  Has anyone heard even a peep from the new CCM or QTC?  Have the audits stopped?  Has "feedback" been stopped?   I have not had one job even come back to me for feedback for 2 1/2 weeks now!  Nada, zilch... WHAT'S GOING ON!!!???     ARG!!!!   ...

Lockdown/Swap Board
Jul 14, 2010

Just got email from CCM stating that soon we will be utilizing swap board.  Does anyone have any tips on this?  Has anyone been using this?  Is it hard to get make-up time this way? ...

Can Anyone Explain The Swap Board?
Jul 08, 2013

Can anyone point me towards documentation on how the swap board works?  I recently started getting TW emails showing my scheduled hours in one column and hours on the swap board in the other column.  I can't find anything on the intranet site that explains it (although finding anything on the intranet site is usually a challenge anyways)!  Thanks for any insight into this mysterious mechanism! ...

Sure Are Pushing That Swap Board -- NOT FOR ME!!
Jun 02, 2015

XX ...

How Do I Upgrade In Order To See Swap Board? NM
Apr 09, 2010

No message ...

How Do You Unclaim Shifts On Swap Board?
May 02, 2010

I left a message in post to another post about the Swap (swamp) Board.  I had wayyy too many hours showing I had scheduled to work.  I normally only work 24 hours week (48 hours pay period or maybe 54 at the most).  Mine said 66.50 hours scheduled to work.  I don't recall asking to pick up that many hours here and there.   My CCM said I needed to go in and reclaim the shifts????   She took off where I had approved my timesheet.  But I cannot find ...

Performance Management/Swap Board
Sep 28, 2010

I find that Swap Board is useless, there are never any hours to "swap"  Also, am in performance management . They are findings ways to fire me.  I want to know about unemployment, does anyone know I am new to Oregon and do not know the laws.  I asked to be on an account that has no ASR and was denied being told that 80% of MQ's work is ASR now. ...

Why Are They Bothering With That Ridiculous Swap Board?
Aug 22, 2013

x ...

I Still Don't See A Freaking Swap Board In Schedule Source
Mar 17, 2010

x ...

Swap Board Stupid/First Time Right Flawed
May 04, 2010

Swap Board...maybe for part timers..but I will not go near it as a full time person.  I am not risking needing a day off by floating a shift, hoping somebody takes it..then finding another shift.  I will use other methods. First Time Right - the accessing old reports part.  I have in fact been helped by this a great deal. The problem is it is takes forever to go through a myriad of reports hoping to find the one that possibly will help you.  I like the Repository MUCH B ...

Swap Board....back? By Popular Demand?
Apr 06, 2015

Apparently, my team (lucky us) has been selected to participate in a pilot to bring back the Swap Board.  If my memory serves me correctly, it was a ginormous disaster the last time they tried to force it upon us.  This on top of the back log of work, mandatory overtime and switching accounts?  Really?  Am I in the Twilight Zone?   ugh...first resume sent last week...more to follow for sure. ...

Does Anybody Out There Actually Have A Working Swap Board With A Long Schedule Posted?
Apr 29, 2010

Does anybody out there actually have a working swap board with a long schedule posted?  I'm getting so frustrated with this supposedly wonderful tool for us to have.  My schedule is never posted farther out than my current work week nor are any available shifts listed farther out than that.  I'm really starting to wonder why the CCM is dragging feet so much.  CCM has mentioned everything from "unsure schedules are correct" to "waiting for all the kinks to get out."  However, any t ...

Swap (swamp) Board - Really? They Just NEVER Learn. The Only Good Thing Is Getting Paid For 15 Min
May 13, 2015

for watching the video.  Is this their answer to MOT?  Just so stupid. ...

The Hatred On This Board Is Disgusting. If You Are Happy, You Are Accused Sm
Mar 22, 2011

of being management. If you have a complaint, you are accused of being a troll or whatever the current word is.  If you give an opinion, you are bashed, and if you give advise, you start a string of hateful posts.  I wish you all the best.  I am leaving this profession and will never look back.  I would rather work at Burger King than deal with the cattiness, the low pay and the stress.  I am going to work in registration at a hospital and can't wait to start the n ...

Hoping To Find A Happy Home Here On This Board :)
Mar 21, 2014

I guess I need to come up with a new name, huh ?   :D ...

Roll Out Of 7 Delayed
Dec 19, 2011

I'm laughing aloud as today I received an official email from the Q indicating that the roll out of version 7 has been delayed and no new date is set.  Just as said in this forum, there are those who are in the know and the rest of us just wait to learn the eventual truth.  :) Happy Holidays! ...

Job App - Message Delayed
Feb 25, 2014

Second time I applied for a position after seeing ad or mention on this board. Sent resume immediately upon seeing ad.  received message both times from postmaster saying "message delivery delayed." Checked that out on Google and apparently it is because of overwhelming response to ad. I am going to ask (while prepared for outraged hostile responses about American freedom) that people not flood companies with resumes unless you really are interested in the position.  I have seen mentio ...

So, Now That They Delayed ICD-10. I Guess A New 2015 ICD-9 Book Will Be On The Way?
Mar 31, 2014

What exactly is their reasoning behind making all the hospitals and other places put their coders through the expense and headache of trying to learn ICD-10 if they keep pushing it back?  Come on already! So, I guess another ICD-9 book will be out in October? ...