A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hey iMedX gives ya public kudos - SM

Posted: Mar 05, 2014

Check it out!  You can even see BOTH headquarters.

http://www.facebook.com/followimedx

and a funny post there - sad TTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
And I just had to chuckle when I read what someone posted on their wall last week: "I have a question for Imedx. I was wondering where the US top performers lists are. Are the top performers lists segregated or are there just no US transcriptionists? In scrolling through the page, I find only top performers to be shown as from India. Do you send all your dictations to India?"

Of course, there is no answer to her post from iMedX, but we already know the answer. TransTech employees: Please, please, please do some homework on this company!! Tracy, of course, is going to tell you nothing is going to change. If she were to tell you the truth, everyone would leave at the same time. Think about it. I wish you all the best of luck in your job searches.

Imedx-TransTech - Darkhorse

[ In Reply To ..]
They already cut the cable reimbursement. But I guess no one does that anyway, so what the hell, right? Also, biweekly pay is going to bimonthly. Just a matter of time before they make pay structure cuts.

So true - Tired

[ In Reply To ..]
During the conference call when they were saying that the shift differentials and incentive bonuses would not change and would remain in place, I thought to myself that those will be the first things to go and will probably be gone within a couple of months or so. IMedx has absolutely no intention of paying any bonuses or shift differentials whatsoever!
So true - Tired - fingers
[ In Reply To ..]
Kiss those shift differentials and bonuses goodbye! Know from experience.

Bi-monthly pay bites big time. - Mad and not gonna take it

[ In Reply To ..]
The bi-monthly paycheck once it eventually starts will completely uproot my ability to pay my bills on time until I can turn things around again -- or until I can find a completely new career. This is going to put me in trouble with my automatic payments and with my rent. I HATE bi-monthly checks. Furthermore, not continuing the internet reimbursement - wow that really stinks. I rely on that reimbursement because I have no other alternatives available for internet in my area... Comcast knows that and the rates are ungodly.

What I noticed right off the bat in the conf call last night was that this isn't a "merger" at all. iMedX is in control of payroll and benefits now, not TransTech. Even if everything else stayed the same (which I'm not stupid enough to believe), my paycheck going from bi-weekly to bi-monthly is going to screw me over big time.

Bite me TransTech.
I quit after the conference call - Ex-TT
[ In Reply To ..]
As soon as the conference call ended, I sent an email to my boss at my previous job asking if there were any openings and this morning I had an email saying they'd be glad to have me back, so I am done with TransTech. I refuse to be managed by a company who so strongly supports sending our work overseas and eliminating our domestic workforce. I've been through this before and I refuse to do it again.

Thank you SO much, TransTech.
OMGosh.... - SmileyChica
[ In Reply To ..]
GOOD LUCK to you! How awesome!

I had not even thought of this, that peeps were already giving notice/quitting. I am now curious as to how many they lost on the first day.

So sad for such a great company that I have loved working for. :(
Good for you!! - wishing I could too
[ In Reply To ..]
That's extremely fortunate that you had another company in your back pocket. You've really proven that old adage, never burn bridges when you leave a job ;) Good luck to you!
Eventually? It's starting this pay. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
It just takes some adjusting.
It will take a lot more than adjusting - Mad and not gonna take it
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm living paycheck to paycheck now as it is because for the last 3 months, TT has been extremely low on available work, which in turn has caused me to get further behind in my bills, so any deviation from the pay periods is going to knock more days off each paycheck until they get it all in sync.

That right there should tell everyone that this has been in the works for a while now. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if our work has already been being outsourced. We were told of the finalized merger after the fact. You don't go from having more work than the MTs can handle and tons of overtime to just suddenly no work at all for 3-4 months.

O.m.g. - Scarednow

[ In Reply To ..]
I SO wish I had not looked at this - every pivture and name is Indian!! Is there anywhere to run?!? What the heck wasTT thinking?

smile :-) - sad TTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
And did you see all their happy smiling faces? What did you say? Not ONE person was smiling in any of the photos?? Really?? Oh yeah, you're correct, my bad. LOL

Devil's Advocate - sick and tired

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it be that this facebook page is generated and maintained by only the office in India? I know there are pictures of the Atlanta office on the page and pictures of CEO visiting, etc., but it could be that this FB page only belongs to this one office and not a reflection of the whole company. Just thought I should make this observation.

Similar Messages:

Kudos To Shauna On The Job Seeker's Board For
Jul 30, 2012

acknowledging her applicants instead of just ignoring them.  May other MTSO's follow her lead. ...

Kudos To Me For Challenging Doctor's Charges
Sep 18, 2013

The other day I came on here to really just rant some about the high cost of an office visit with a physician who saw me for about 10 minutes and charged my insurance company $300.00+. I felt the charges out of line and really gouging. I am not alone in posting about high insurance rates, high medical costs and charges such as the one my insurance incurred and in the same vein as far as I am concerned. That did not keep others from coming on here and thinking I was wrong about what I said and I ...

What The Public Knows....
Dec 12, 2009

I completely agree that the public needs to be informed of where their medical records are going.  But do you know that in my 10 years of MTing, most people I have encountered, asking what I do for a living, are not even aware of what the medical record is?  I've had to explain what it is more times than not.  They have no idea that there are reports being made for every doctor visit or procedure they undergo.  I guess they believe that all that is recorded is ...

Kudos, High Five, Fist Bump To All The Comics And Sarcasm
Apr 03, 2014

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making me smile or LOL or ROFLMAO during the mundane hours I must do my best to crank out tedious medical records faster than a speeding bullet for the pittance Nuance gives us.  It is wonderful to see we have not lost our humor in our downward spiral of being outsourced to the outsource companies. Now I will probably be fired for openly admitting I see what's going on in "our world" during work hours. ...

I WANT MY PERSONAL HIPAA INFO PUBLIC
Aug 23, 2012

When is it that our private information is so sacred.  How about posting online all my ailments.  Does it really matter?  Is it not coincidental that AAMT in their day, and others wanting $$, happened to push HIPAA through at a time when no one really cared?  It is a scam, just a department builder of jobs.  When is it that our ailments are so secret?  ...

Story On Billing And Coding On American Public
Apr 10, 2012

I just heard a story on American Public Media's Marketplace via my local NPR radio station.  There is a transcript of it online.  Very interesting, especially towards the end when they talk about how the system of billing based on codes is not cost efficient anymore with the complexity of health care and that, as insurers keep paying less and less for each code, providers dig around and find more and more codes that they can bill for on each procedure or hospital stay to make up f ...

Erroneous Info In Reports - Does The Public Care?
Jun 24, 2013

I assume health care is investing in programs that they think will enable them to eliminate having to use editors.  However, we all know that doctors do not have the time nor the patience to edit their reports and their non-MT staff are not qualified to do so. I spent a day documenting errors that would be left in reports if they were not edited.  75% of them contained erroneous diagnoses, conditions the patients did not even have a history of, which included STDs and head lice - thin ...

It's Disgraceful That MModal Hasn't Made A Public Statement
Mar 08, 2014

This is an absolute disgrace.  Not just out of courtesy to the employees that break their back to earn the money they've mismanaged, but also as a courtesy to their clients who pump money into their overly fattened wallets.  What kind of a company allows an entire day to fly by on the heels of a bankruptcy announcement in the press and doesn't make a statement?  Do they honestly believe we don't know this is happening?  Surely they must know their employees a ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Imedx?
May 07, 2012

Anybody have any words about this company, good or bad? ...

IMedX
Jul 02, 2012

Was just informed that my current employer has merged with  iMedX.  Does anyone know anything at all about this company? ...

IMedX PTO
Mar 03, 2014

My company has been acquired by iMedX. How much PTO do we get? Thank you. ...

IMedX Pay
Jul 17, 2014

Has anyone else  who works at iMedX noticed that pay is usually less than the invoice? This is a consistent occurrence for me. ...

Imedx ??
Jul 18, 2014

What info does anyone have on imedx? Good and bad ?  Thank you  ...

SGS/IMEDX
Jul 31, 2014

What we were told is that it was a "partnership".  They were just described to us as a new HR company taking over our HR Department.  I hadn't heard anything about people getting layed off, but it doesn't surprise me.  We just elected our health benefits with United Health Care and now they want us to they want to choose health plans all over again with Aetna!! ...

TT/Imedx
Dec 19, 2014

Things are just too quiet. So many problems, and I feel like they just quit talking about them.  No more mention of shutting down TT e-mail, etc.  I agree with a poster below who stated she feels like she works for a nonentity.   I realized today I haven't even seen an e-mail from DH in a month.  Starting to wonder if even she jumped ship or was told to get off the ship.   ...

TT/Imedx - How Many W2s? Not That I've
Jan 19, 2015

I was lucky enough to get out of MT and TT/Imedx just before Christmas.  I can't remember how many payroll companies there were last year and how many W2s to expect.  Guess I'm just trying to block out the whole experience of TT/Imedx!  TIA ...

TT W2s Before IMEDX
Jan 28, 2015

Has anyone received their TT W2s from before IMEDX as of yet?  Can anyone tell me the website where they would be available?  I believe it was ADP, and I can't get in there.  TIA for any and all help. ...

Imedx/tt
Feb 05, 2015

I am afraid that imedx is wanting to eliminate all TransTech employees.  That is the only thing that makes sense to me, considering their decisions.  We will see. ...

Imedx And SGS
Feb 05, 2015

Has anyone else noticed that since 2/1, an account that used to be overflowing with work now has almost none? ...

IMEDX -- What Is Next?
Feb 18, 2015

Okay, so got the e-mail about making sure our contact information is correct within their system and giving us a date by which we should make sure it is correct. What is up their sleeve next?  I don't trust with these people who seem to communicate very little and are normally very disorganized, want to just "make sure" all their info is correct and up to date.  There has to be a reason, especially because it comes with a deadline and we are nearing the year anniversary of th ...

Wow, Imedx
Feb 28, 2015

Even after telling them to ______ the other day, I'm still able to log on and do reports (what  appears to be some sort of leftover garbage from a mumbling moron), a former TT account.  Wonder if I'll get paid the few bucks they will end up owing me?  Why do I have the feeling this place will cease to exist before long? ...

What's Going On With IMEDX/TT?
Mar 12, 2015

So, what's going on with IMEDX/TT?  Famine...now feast?  For the last few days we are swamped, when for the last few weeks we were running out of work hours early?  Does anyone know what is really going on with this accounts (MDAnd)?  Asking for bonus now, when we were afraid of losing our jobs any day?  I am seeing dictators I have not seen in a year or more, if ever...I still think we are going to lose the account entirely sooner or later...would just like to know one way or the oth ...

Imedx To TTS
Mar 13, 2015

Has anyone made this switch (recently).  Are you happy?  I know the pay might be lower, but does the pay for headers and footers made a difference and how is the work flow and overall stability? Thanks! ...

To Imedx
Apr 01, 2015

It is cruel to let your MTs sit without work.  It is psychological torture.  Do us a favor .... lay off more people so the ones left will have work and the others can move on.  And yes, I know that means me.  On at least some level, it would be a relief.    ...

IMEDX EIN
Apr 16, 2015

My tax return just got kicked back for having the wrong Employer Identification Number for IMEDX.   Since I am at my new job :) and don't have access to my W2 @ home, can someone kindly give me that number so I can file my taxes? I know I can call them but thought I would see if someone here could help me out first.  Thank You! ...

Let Go From IMedX
Apr 24, 2015

I was let go on a Friday afternoon right before a weekend trip.  Apparently I should've chained myself to the computer 24/7 looking for work and neglected my husband and preschooler. Fine with me, it was for the best.  Sad what this profession's come to.    ...

Imedx Pay Cut?
May 20, 2015

I just printed out my last two paychecks and my production pay is NOT what I was making prior.  Has anyone else noticed this or can tell me when did we get our pay cut? ...

Do You Work For IMedX?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for ImedX and if so, are you happy?  It seems they have US based transcription services, but it seems shady......  Im afraid to take the plunge.  My gut says no, but my unpaid bills are saying yes.......  Id rather starve than work for an offshore company, so please, give it to me straight! ...