A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone seen final results from Transcend Biggest Loser contest - curious

Posted: Sep 12, 2010

that was promised for 08/28/2010? 

This was by far the most unfair contest yet.  It was spread over all platforms, all work types, and there is no way someone on BeyondBelief can compete in production with someone on Escription.  I hope they think future contests out a little bit better so everyone can have a chance to win rather than just the chosen few. 

I just wish I could make enough lines on BTXT - smiling

[ In Reply To ..]
to qualify for insurance, lol I just ignore all the silly little contests and games. Thanks for the laugh though when I read your term BeyondBelief, lol

No. How about the results of the - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
name the new platform contest that had a $1000 prize? We were supposed to know that months ago.

I'm just thinking how foolish - ah hmmm

[ In Reply To ..]
I was to actually think for even a minute they would give one of the MLS a $1000 prize. Of course we never found out the results (and winner)!

The scary thing about that new platform is the same ones - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
that designed BeyondBelief are designing it. They do not have to work on the horrible thing, nor do they do anything with mmodal other than tell us how wonderful it is, but they do not deal with the day to day issues other than to "fix" them which breaks 5 other things that were previously working. I think all these glorified positions are just there to pat each other on the back and give themselves attaboys but other than that, they do absolutely nothing.
Mmodal has gotten consistently worse over the last 3 weeks, not better. This stuff about make sure you make corrections, etc., so the editor can learn is a bunch of hoopla. I am not paid to teach that program. These so-called experts are supposed to do that, but they do nothing other than tell you you are lucky to have a job. I want that training/analyst job that is worthless and I won't have to worry about what the editor is spitting out. Or what about that ""employee advocate"" that creates more problems for people.
They could take the salaries paid to these people and give us a half a cent raise and they would never notice it.

the results are posted on the company website for that. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I had to scroll down actually to next page (under home tab) to find the results. Not for the platform-naming contest however.

Read it again. That is the one that says the final - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
results will be posted "tomorrow" which would have been 8/28.

Similar Messages:

Has Any One From Transcend Seen The Final Results Of The
Aug 10, 2010

biggest loser contest?  I saw June, but nothing after that.   Not that I will win it, but just curious since I felt it was a very unfair contest.  ...

What Happened To The Big Contest Results?
Sep 07, 2010

Pressure was on BIG TIME for us to upgrade 6.1 by Sunday so we would be entered in the contest, with winners notified 9/6.  Nothing has come through.  Nice.   This place sucks. ...

Has Anyone At Transcend Heard Who Won The I Love Me Contest That Was
May 14, 2011

such a big deal?  Wonder which one of SG's pals will be selected. ...

Transcend Testing Results...
Dec 05, 2011

I took Transcend transcription test Sunday on the MTtest site. Anyone know how long they usually take to give results. It says 5 days, but I was wondering if they are usually quicker than that or not. I am anxious to know how I did because the eye consultation report was the only one that was difficult for me. I had some blanks on that one. ...

Transcend "you Deserve To Be Pampered" Contest
Apr 27, 2011

Is this some kind of trap? ...

LOSER When You Fail An Audit
Mar 22, 2010

Wow, they sure do make you feel like a LOSER when you fail an audit.  Phone conference scheduled, can anyone tell me what to expect ...

I Am Feeling Like A Loser In Medical Transcription
Jun 17, 2011

Dear Fellow transcriptionists: My name is Suzie and I have been a medical transcriptionist for 10 years. I graduated from M-TEC in May 2001 and have only had 4 jobs in 10 years.  I lost two jobs in one month and I am feeling like such a loser and my heart is wounded. I worked for Medware/iMedx for six years and got a 96.9% on my last quality review and I was told that as a independent contractor they could not keep me on; when asked if I could be on employee status they told me they were no ...

My Biggest Peeve
Nov 18, 2009

More than anything, I hate it when they're eating and dictating.  I can't verbalize how upset this makes me.  I'm not asking the dictator to kiss my rear end, but right now I've got an ESL with an incomprehensible accent chomping and chewing in my ear.  AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! ...

Finally Hit My Biggest Low With MM
Jul 12, 2013

My paycheck today was a whopping $137.00.....Not even enough to cover my car payment!  Thank GOD for partial unemployment or I wouldn't have been able to make it this far (by the way, if you haven't heard they are about to take THAT away from me too - NC Becomes The First State To Eliminate Unemployment Benefits - http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/north-carolina-becomes-first-state-to-eliminate-unemployment-benefits.php ).  I also had the smarts to get a part time job. ...

My Biggest Pet Peeve
Feb 24, 2015

has got to be doctors burping in my ears, so gross! ...

Biggest Pet Peeve -- Let's Hear It!
Oct 12, 2010

Mine is chewing of any sort -- food, gum, etc.  They can't be so busy that they have to dictate while smacking.  ...

Does Anyone Know Who The Next Biggest Few Companies Are After MM And Nuance?
Sep 02, 2012

I have watched all the mergers and acquisitions over the last few years, and I every company I go to work for sells to one of them. Who is left that is still pretty big? Part of it is just my being curious. I used to know who the biggest 10 companies were, now I have no idea. Does anyone else know? ...

My Biggest QA Peeve Today Is...
Sep 20, 2012

Unless the CP states otherwise... When the doctor dictates "Dr. Smith," don't pull in his full name with credentials from the database, just type "Dr. Smith." Example: Dictated: " I called Dr. Smith to the ER. " Type: I called Dr. Smith to the ER. NOT: I called Emmett J. Smith, MD, to the ER. If the doctor does dictate a full name or for some other reason you do pull the name in from the database, remember to put a comma after the credentials if it is in the middle of the sentence. ...

My Biggest Complaint Is That Every Time I Get
May 16, 2014

a long report (which happens too often), my screen freezes.  ...

New Contest
Sep 03, 2010

Anybody see the email about the new contest?  Hurry hurry hurry, upgrade to 6.1 soon, and you too can have the chance to pay taxes on a prize and tell everyone how wunnerful wunnerful the new upgrade is. ...

Next Contest
Sep 09, 2010

We will be asked to write a song about the new upgrade.   Lots of fun With six point one! The upgrade just makes sense To boost our confidence In our company who cares About those who own the shares.   ...

Contest
Sep 21, 2010

so whatever happened to this contest where they were going to give out $400 Wal-Mart gift cards?  Just blowing smoke again? ...

FTR Essay Contest
Mar 22, 2010

OH MY GOD!   The Q is having an essay contest about what is wonderful about FTR.  I just picked myself up off the floor because I was and still am laughing hysterically.  Nothing surprises me any more at the Q...  nothing!!! ...

Hey, Whatever Happened To That Contest?
Sep 27, 2010

Maybe if they wait long enough, nobody will remember, right? ...

What Happened With That Contest?
Oct 27, 2010

Remember the contest they were running when we downloaded 6.1?  The one with the flat screen TVs?  I might have missed something, but did anybody win? ...

DQS 6.1 Contest Winners
Nov 16, 2010

... on the prizes, I guess the TV winner probably won't be getting much of a paycheck for that pay period! ...

MT Essay Contest
Apr 13, 2012

That we are not typists. This is something MTSOs need to realize. There is a skill set required here that goes beyond being a typist and speech recognition technology. That these are LEGAL documents and that the mistakes that go through all the time could be an issue because companies AND transcriptionists are being allowed to be brought to trial over errors in several states now. That we realize as soon as a machine can replace us, we'll be gone. That it makes me laugh that I re ...

MT Contest For Thursday
May 21, 2015

Anybody else having trouble submitting the fiirst section?  Hit submit button and it will not take.  The other section (s) worked fine.  Very strange. ...

First Time Right Essay Contest
Apr 02, 2010

So to those of you who said don't enter....you were foolish...you could have gotten a $50 gift card...   Medquist is doing what it should be doing....providing quality to the facilities and the patients that we transcribe for!   My thoughts...   Benchmark KB is great....everything is at your fingertips now........   Google isn't always right.....remember that..... ...

DocQscribe 6.1 Upgrade And Contest
Sep 06, 2010

There is a drawing for prizes if you upgrade the DocQscribe 6.1 by midnight and I watched all the presentations and have been sending emails for 2 days to my CCM to get instructions on how to upgrade and she won't answer my emails and if I don't upgrade by midnight I won't be entered for the prizes.  I'm so mad now.  How do I make her answer me.  What can I do? ...

New Contest: 6.1 Download Stories
Oct 02, 2010

We need a new contest for download disastors.  I win.  My computer wouldn't accept the download.  Support tried to fix it for a week, then sent a new MQ computer.  When it arrived, I was on my way to the door to get it.  Our German shepherd got excited and up ended me.  I laid there with a nicely fractured hip.  Fed Ex handed me the plate to sign through the door and I waited quietly for the ambulance.   I am now on short term disability.  ...

Do You Even Contest The Stupid Errors?
Apr 26, 2014

The other day I got a FIESA report for putting "anger" issues, instead of "anger issues". It wasn't a major error but COME ON!!!!! ...

Mt Week Contest Problem
May 19, 2015

Anyone having problems with the contest today?  It won't let me choose an answer.  Just wondering if it's my computer or an issue on their end. ...

Did You See Those Long Sentences For The Daily Contest Winners?
May 21, 2013

I thought it was supposed to be a 1 sentence entry. ...

Final Paychecks
Feb 06, 2010

Has anyone who has left MQ either by quitting or termination had any trouble receiving their final paycheck(s) and PTO balance? ...