A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

LOSER when you fail an audit - Chellbell

Posted: Mar 22, 2010

Wow, they sure do make you feel like a LOSER when you fail an audit.  Phone conference scheduled, can anyone tell me what to expect

When I failed one, I just got an email that it had - meME

[ In Reply To ..]
happened and to watch my error rate and improve. That was about 6 months ago, and I guess I've improved since (or they haven't audited me since) because I haven't heard back.

I would just come up with a few reasons why you think you may have done less than stellar and how you hope to "improve" (even though likely you were deducted points for stupid things). Hang in there. You're not the first one to go through this.

failed audit - mtpockets

[ In Reply To ..]
What can they do? Cut your pay? Not give you that yearly increase? Maybe you can get laid off and do the TAA thing and collect unemployment, oooo scary.....

Hang in there. - Agree with other post.

[ In Reply To ..]
Just explain reasons why you might have failed like due to all the stress and pressure you are put under with this first time right thing, bad dictators, you were tired/sick/not feeling well, etc.

Then figure out what maybe you can do to improve and will try to do better.

IMPORTANT: It is only a first time conference call. Should be a pep talk about what THEY CAN DO FOR YOU to help you pass your next audit. She might tell you that you will be audited in a week or so.

Hang in there. I remember your stress way back then. YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS AND YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

failed audit - tts

[ In Reply To ..]
Hang in there. I did too. They just monitor.

I complained about bad dictators and DocQmange freezing up when looking up samples or the fact the dictator was horrible.
I was told if I questioned any future audits, to send email to auitor.

I was given a red flag for putting a heading MEDICATIONS When the dictator said MEDICATIONS AT HOME???

No I did not know that I should have changed that??

Transcend FIRES for these - Glade

[ In Reply To ..]
Transcend uses audits to RID THEMSELVES of MTS that are making over9 cents a line.

and trust me, they will PICK YOU APART, and once you do it their way, they will come back around and mark it wrong AGAIN and say nope its THIS WAY, and then fire you.

Similar Messages:

What Happens If You Fail More Than 1 Audit?
Aug 05, 2013

Last year I failed an audit, barely and was out on 100% QA for 6 weeks after 1 email from TSM and no responses afterwards until suddenly I was off and back to regular work. Later I was transferred to another TSM. Wednesday I got an email that after multiple complaints from a specific doctor, all his reports were 100% QA and my report had failed the audit (barely). Nothing from TSM yet, but I am off Sunday and Monday. I wish I could quit so bad, but can't afford it. If I get fired and apply ...

One Mistake Made Me Fail An Audit.
Jun 09, 2015

I admit I made a mistake.  I forgot to add a cc.  Never mind that all the other jobs that were audited were 100%.  I am only human but Mmodal does not care.  ...

I Am Feeling Like A Loser In Medical Transcription
Jun 17, 2011

Dear Fellow transcriptionists: My name is Suzie and I have been a medical transcriptionist for 10 years. I graduated from M-TEC in May 2001 and have only had 4 jobs in 10 years.  I lost two jobs in one month and I am feeling like such a loser and my heart is wounded. I worked for Medware/iMedx for six years and got a 96.9% on my last quality review and I was told that as a independent contractor they could not keep me on; when asked if I could be on employee status they told me they were no ...

Has Anyone Seen Final Results From Transcend Biggest Loser Contest
Sep 12, 2010

that was promised for 08/28/2010?    This was by far the most unfair contest yet.  It was spread over all platforms, all work types, and there is no way someone on BeyondBelief can compete in production with someone on Escription.  I hope they think future contests out a little bit better so everyone can have a chance to win rather than just the chosen few.  ...

Being Set Up To Fail?
Nov 17, 2011

First, I was warned about low line count during a period of many MQ computer problems (finally got new one and now resolved), then audited during that same time period after being warned about line count, which I passed at 99.89%. Then 2 weeks later I start getting a work type I had never done before, like every other job, completely new terms and docs, which normally I do not mind learning new things, but now with the more-than-5%-sent-to-QA nonsense I do not feel comfortable sending blanks to ...

SR FAIL
Jun 08, 2012

Talking about an area of oozing that was dripping into the surgical site.  Said dripping 3 times. 1.  SR = "gripping" 2.  SR = "creeping" 3.  SR = "draping" Three chances, three air balls. (SR = "hair balls", of course.)       ...

Set Up To Fail?
Feb 04, 2014

As I mentioned earlier I keep getting badgered, first for dropping percentage on FIESA, then for production. One of the things that bothers me, lately I keep getting more and more of those same dictators that I make the most mistakes on. It's almost like they want me to fail? Is that paranoia or just the elephant in the room trying to sit on me and no one notices? I am on an enormous account. I realize they can narrow work down to some degree but with literally 100s of clinics on this ...

VR Fail
Aug 22, 2014

Positive fecal pulses. ...

Ever Feel Like They Just Want You To Fail?
Nov 19, 2010

It just seems like we cannot win with this company. Between the 5% QA, bottom of the barrel dictators, and unrealistic expectations I just want to pull my hair out. ...

I Think I Now Know Why Some Fail MT Test
Apr 13, 2012

I beileve it's when the company advertising closes the hiring process but doesn't let us know.  For fun, I just went to an older ad and went through the testing process.  I KNOW I aced it, but it told me I didn't have the skills necessary.  I also KNOW that the job hiring process was closed, but did it just as an experiment. So those of you who are so hard on yourselves, don't be.  I truly now think it's because the company has closed the hiring proc ...

Ever Feel Like You Are Being Set Up To Fail
Oct 02, 2013

I just cannot seem to get my line count up no matter what I do.  I have an account that I am doing for the UK and it is a struggle.  Being bounced around to a new BOB every 2 months or less does not help. I have got my second warning about my line count, never had this problem before.  Oh well, maybe getting fired is not such a bad thing though. ...

Pass/fail
Oct 21, 2014

Does anyone have a clue about the pass/fail that is in Fiesa today?  Just noticed mine and I suppose it has something to do with the changes rolling out but I couldn't remember if we had received anything about it or not.  Thanks! ...

Epic Fail!
Jan 15, 2015

TSA sent out an e-mail to EVERYBODY that should have gone to the PODmistress. I would've been terminated on the spot.  ...

Pass/fail Tests?
Jul 02, 2010

I know that the tests given by MTSOs are from mttest.com and that they are pass/fail tests. Does anyone know what the passing percentage is? One strike, you're out? How does this work? Thanks. ...

Pass/fail Rates
Mar 10, 2010

Here is a link to the pass/fail rates for AHIMA certification exams.   http://www.ahima.org/certification/documents/2007_2009_CertificationExamPassRates.pdf Please note that even AHIMA itself recommends a minimum of 3 years of hospital coding experience before attempting the CCS exam, and they have good reason for doing so.  The test is very challenging.  Yes, people may pass without that experience, but most will not.  This is not an inexpensive exam, either.  The fig ...

If You Fail The CCS Exam, Do They Tell You What You Did Wrong?
Jul 10, 2012

I haven't taken it, but I'm just wondering. ...

Anyone Else Take The Test For WordMed.Biz And Fail
Jul 17, 2014

Please.   What a crock.  20+ years experience, and I'm referred to a matchbook school. mttest can suck it.   If that's what WordMed.Biz trusts to screen potential employees, then I don't think I'd trust them as an employer.  and their red-hot screaming wage of .07 CPL.   Yeah...  ...

Anybody With Fluency Audio Fail?
Oct 22, 2014

nm ...

II'll Probably Fail The Medquist Test Today Again
Nov 26, 2011

I took the Medquist test again today, but I don't expect the perfection they seem to demand.  I actually got an RLP (real live person) at Medquist to speak to me about testing 2 weeks ago.  She was a little help.  She said they have 1,000 take the test monthly so no wonder they are not interested in any particular transcriptionist.  I suspect, though, that only 20/1000 pass it.  I actually worked for Mx for 7 years part-time, and I love their platform.    ...

Just Got An Email From My QC Coah On The Pass/fail Jobs
Dec 09, 2013

I had 2 jobs that were both 100 and then I had a failed job on some account that I have never typed on before ~ foreign doctor.    The errors were marked as noncritical errors.    How can they expect us to be able to type 100 different accounts with perfect quality?   I remember this report that I "failed."  There were no samples to go by.   I guess I will be getting an email from my supervisor shortly about failing a job and making me feel ...

Just Noticed An Ad For Dragon Speak On This Site = FAIL! Or Am I Being Too Sensitive?
Nov 27, 2012

nm ...

Transtech Doesn't Bother To Contact You If You Fail Their Test?
May 14, 2013

Is Transtech one of those companies that doesn't bother to contact you if you fail their test? Or do they eventually let you know one way or the other?  It has been a couple of weeks since I have tested and haven't heard a peep. ...

Even If Nuance Were To Announce A Raise, The Part They Fail To Mention Is That
Nov 04, 2014

Contracts are renegotiated regularly, so even if you were on an account that did not permit offshoring at any point in the past, you will sign in one day and discover WTs missing that you used to type and can watch whole blocks of reports disappear from your queue.  Nuance's survival depends upon this, and they don't care diddly squat about yours. So, dream on...and on...and on about line rates, bonuses being easier to get because of less nitpicking, etc., it isn't going to ...

Post Audit And Now A Post Audit M Report!!
Jan 19, 2015

Has anybody gotten the above email stating now there are 2 post audit reports that we have to pull?  The regular one and now a post audit m report???  What is this for???  This gets crazier every day ...

I Got An Audit!!!
Nov 12, 2009

My score was 96.6.  All the reports docked were ASR reports, missing a few things here and there like leaving in oven instead of correcting to even - well, you get the gist.  There were no critical mistakes. Not once, in all my years working for hospitals or doctors have I had an aduit.   I'm wondering if it's just that ASR is only a year old to me and that's why I'm having issues.  Oh well.     ...

ASR Audit
Feb 10, 2011

I got 2 ASR audits lately.  Is everyone getting them?  I only do about 50 ASR reports a month and they seem to think I use my mouse too much.  I am dangernous with short-cut keys.  I tend to not stop to think and hit the wrong key and something goes whacky.  I always know where my mouse is!  Anyway, we run out of work at least 3 nights a week.  Am I supposed to master the short-cut keys so I can do my work faster and run out of work sooner and sit here longer a ...

99.75% On Audit...
Mar 15, 2011

and told I should have caught something (which I should have).  It was something trivial like suggestion versus suggestive.  Got a mail from mentor that I should have slowed down & caught this.  I've been an MT for over 2 yrs now, and it wasn't something that put a pt's health in any kind of harm.  Knew I had one very hard ESL auth go to auditing & watched it until it was done.  100%.  Any word on a nice job?  Not hardly.  Love my jo ...

QA Audit Below 99%
Oct 13, 2011

Has anyone failed their QA audit with Medquist, if so, what happens next if you have been with them for more than a year and were recently changed to a new account.??? Would appreciate some help on this oneeeeee??? ...

My Last Audit
Nov 14, 2012

Last audit was 99.4 something percent accuracy.  LPH was about 265.  But oh, too many of my reports are sent in with blanks (worst accounts I have ever worked on) and I need to send more work to QA.  Do they really think I am going to sit here and do this crap for 3 cpl?  It would not even pay my utility bill.  Think they will ever face reality? ...

What Does SC Audit Mean?
Jun 01, 2015

I really hate these weekly audits.  Do they count?? ...