A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Found this Keystrokes review if interested - Budster

Posted: Oct 10, 2012

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Keystrokes-Reviews-E157011.htm

There are only 3 reviews? Strange, must be a recent person fired. sm - KS MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I know that I'm happy, and that's what counts to me.

Read the negative review on Glassdoor - Anonymous too

[ In Reply To ..]
Whoever wrote that review needs to look up the spelling and definition of the word nepotism.

perhaps no one gives a flip about KS to bother. - not even worth responding..

[ In Reply To ..]

assuming why only 3 reviews can go on forever. I for one have a vivid imagination for useless information...don't we all.

Maybe only 3 posts - but sooooooo true what they said - Budster

[ In Reply To ..]
Seriously - bermudabahamas
[ In Reply To ..]
Seriously the most miserable and nasty people I have ever encountered were at KS. I have never felt less valued or respected. The very next job I got told me "you're doing such a great job, I wish there were 30 of you."
I have to agree with you there. The only 'happy'' people at KS - are management. gee wonder why.NM
[ In Reply To ..]
`

KS Review - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Wonder who they paid to say that.

HappyMT - HappyMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I love it at Keystrokes. They take care of me and that is what makes me happy. No, I am not a "suit," I am an MT and love Keystrokes.

Similar Messages:

Interested In Applying At Keystrokes
Jun 09, 2010

Hi there, I'm interested in applying at Keystrokes.  Does anyone know what the current f/t requirement is?  I see they are hiring only FT right now.  Is this according to line count or a set schedule.  Thanks for any info!     ...

Keystrokes - Anyone Found Any Improvements?
Mar 15, 2011

Some time ago the owner gave all employees an opportunity to vent.    I am just curious if anyone found any improvements?  I personally received a very kind reply.   However, my situation has worsened.   ...

How To Pend A Report For Review When You Are On 100% Review
May 12, 2014

Help.  I know you send a report with no questions with Control N but forgot how to send reports for review. ...

Not Doing VR Yet, But Interested
Oct 19, 2009

I wonder which systems are the best to work on.  I know the pay is lower, but I think after 20 years, I would love to save some wrist power....  ...

Interested In Coding HIM
Jul 26, 2012

I have been working as a transcriptionist from my home for almost 20 yrs.  As most, I am losing my account due to EMR.  I am considering pursuing other avenues such as coding or HIM.  Is this a good idea.  How is the job market for this.  I am also a Certified Medical Assistant but have not worked in an office in over 20 yrs.  Any ideas??? ...

Not With Mmodal, But Interested...
Oct 15, 2012

would anyone care to give a synopsis of "the call"?  I am interested in the content and the rhetoric you guys were treated to.  What's this I hear about the "spot" award. Thanks in advance for anyone who could fill me in a little bit. ...

Just In Case Anyone Is Interested...
Sep 12, 2013

Very interesting article!   ...

Interested In Coding?
Oct 12, 2013

If you think you might be interested in coding or just want to get an idea of what it is and how it works, try the PDF at the link below.  It is quite good!  (It is free.) www.facs.org/ahp/codingmanual.pdf       ...

MT Interested In Becoming Biller/coder
Oct 06, 2010

Can anyone tell me if there is an online course, school, how long it takes, or what I need to do to find out how much it costs etc, to train in medical billing or coding. I have been an MT for 20 years and need to find a new and/or additional career. Thank you so much for your help.  ...

Interested In Possibly Going Into Coding
May 24, 2011

I am doing some research on medical coding. I have looked at Andrews Coding School and Career Step. Both seem to be close but Career Step states it takes much less time to finish, which I am guessing is to get you in to their school and not reality but that is only a guess. The cost is also a huge difference. Has anyone here gone through either school and would you recomend one over the other? Any advice is appreciated. ...

For Anyone Interested In Nuance TAA Petition
Sep 24, 2013

The petition was submitted early this year. This is the denial of TAA benefits and the reasons for denial.  If you feel the situation has changed it can be appealed by any employee, soon to be ex-employee or former employee per DOL. “The investigation was initiated in response to a petition filed on March 7, 2013 by a state workforce official on behalf of workers of Nuance Transcription Services, a subsidiary of Nuance Communications, Inc., Burlington, Massachusetts (subjec ...

Anyone Interested In IMedX Staffing?
Mar 13, 2014

Anyone you know?   ...

Was Called This A.m. From Recruiting Asking If I Am Interested In Working For M.Q. I Think I Had Ap
Nov 04, 2009

How is the VR pay, flexibility for part time. ...

Interested In MTing But No Experience And No Time Or $$ To Get Any!!!!! HELP!
Jan 21, 2012

I am disabled and on social security disability living with my mother and husband in my mother's house. My husband and I have been here for about 4 years, and it's about time to go. My mother is pressuring us to get out knowing that we can't afford to do so.She's become hateful and aggressive, causing unnecessary stress for not only me but my husband which can potentially effect his work performance. For a few years now I have had the illusion of thinking that most, if not a ...

Am Interested In Clear Choice Transcription
Mar 28, 2013

Am interested in Clear Choice.  Would like to hear pros and cons of working for them.  Also, because they pay per minute of dictation, how does it compare with cpl rate.  Is it a fair way to pay.  Lots of ESLs?????  Thanks for your time. ...

I Would Be Interested In Knowing How Many Part-time
Apr 04, 2013

employees did NOT lose their jobs today. ...

List Of Transcription Companies For Those Who Are Interested
Mar 09, 2014

http://freelancetranscriptionistroad.com/list-of-transcription-companies/ I hope the above can help anyone find other employment. These goliath companies are no place for anyone. ...

Interested Parties See Mercedes Answers Below.
May 14, 2015

No, I am not a "suit." ...

Staying In Health Care And Am Especially Interested In Home Healthcare
Jul 06, 2012

I am looking into what field of study to take up. I am thinking about staying in Health Care and am especially interested in home health care. I was wondering if anyone knows personally if there are demands for: Physical Therapist assistant - with Associated degree Occupational assistant- with Associates degree Has anyone heard of Speech/language pathologist assistant? I think this will require too much schooling but I have heard there is a big demand in health care and schools. I al ...

Review
Sep 16, 2010

I am a new MT who has only been in the business since March.  I still review every single one of my reports...I did stop listening to them again since I am comfortable with that part...My question is what is a normal amount of time to auctally stop going over the reports again?...I do understand sometimes that it is necessary to sometimes go back over them. Problem is work is picking up and I simply can not keep spending too much time going back over them, not to mention that it dips into p ...

On Review Of Systems ..
Jun 17, 2010

On review of systems, under "constitutional" ______ s/l moyes and fatigue. ...

Review Of An MRCP
Aug 13, 2010

"Bilobed microsystem is noted by the pancreas with abduction of the body and tail immediately adjacent to normal pancreatic duct. " The sentences immediately preceeding this are "Common bile duct and intrahepatic ducts appear normal.  No obstructions are noted."  The sentence after it is "Early developing cystic neoplasm is considered likely; typically these are benign or nonaggressive."   So it would go:  "Common bile duct and intrahepatic ducts appear normal.  No ob ...

Platform Review
Mar 01, 2011

What are all the platforms out there (chartnet, wedmedx, etc) and what are the benefits and downsides of each one? ...

10-System Review?
Sep 28, 2011

Admission H&P Dictaties "ten system review unable to obatin".  Is it REVIEW OF SYSTEMS:  Ten-system review, unable to obtain. 10-SYSTEM REVIEW:  Unable to obtain. Or something completely different. =/ ...

Editscript Review
Jul 16, 2012

Does anyone know how to compare before and after views of QAd reports? i.e. the before and after view to compare what was typed versus what was corrected. ???   Thanks!  ...

Grammar Review
Sep 03, 2013

Sometimes, we can get into bad habits, and I was wondering about your thoughts on the sentence below regarding comma usage (I tend to overuse commas) "I advised a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, and, for your information, your body mass index today is 40.2, which, by definition, places you into the obese range."   ...

Nuance Review
Dec 14, 2013

How long do people usually stay in review?  Also, I noticed that on my pay, Nuance had to kick in some money because I didn't even make minimum wage. How long will they do that? ...

Review Of Systems
Jul 25, 2014

Dictator says this: REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: There was no concerns about eyesight, cardiovascular, GI, GU, musculoskeletal, dermatologic, endocrine, hematologic, (s/l renalcologic) systems. I cannot find anything to verify if he is actually saying renalcologic or maybe craniologic. It's about a 2-year-old girl with a possible genetic disorder.   ...

NEW Review Time
Feb 26, 2015

I hope everyone had a great week last week, because your compensation for the week of 3/6 is now going to be dependent upon that compensation rate.  "Great news," they're going to allow a long time for OUR review process, so in order to implement it, they're going to use the 2/14 - 2/20 pay period for the compensation rate two weeks from now as part of the implementation.   That means, if you transcribe 10,000 lines and even if you get 100%, which should be 1,255.00, if ...

Review Of Systems Question
Dec 09, 2009

The physician dictates: REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: Has had myringotomy tubes placed. She has good hearing. There are no concerns about: eye sight, cardiovascular, GI, GU, musculoskeletal, s/l dermatalon chicken, s/l decron hematologic or immunologic systems. Does anyone know what these two terms are? ...