A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Feedback from anyone on Nuance Ambulatory Clinic account and using EMDAT - Productive?

Posted: Sep 01, 2014

How productive is Emdat on Nuance Ambulatory Clinic accounts?  Platform seems easy to use, but can a person get a good line count?

Famously out of work almost any day of any week, so good luck with - any line count at all.

[ In Reply To ..]
Check back a few weeks, months, on the Nuance board. As soon as you get voice wreck trained, they switch to all EMR in that facility or offshore it. Line counts on any account will only be good on ANY Nuance platform temporarily. Most MTs average minimum wage or just above.

Wish I could be more encouraging.

That was not my question.... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
When a person is working on Emdat system, do you get good line counts?

How does one get "line counts" when you're always out SM - acuteMLS

[ In Reply To ..]
out of work? The answer provided IS the answer. You can't make line count or "be productive" if your work is sporadic.

No, you do not. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
emdat - cindy
[ In Reply To ..]
What good is it to do 400 lines an hour of speech rec and then be out of work for the next 3 hours. 16.00 for one hour out of the bunch is not going to pay the bills, while you get one or two reports the rest of the time.

You can't get "good line counts" when there is no work available - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I'm new on ambulatory and Emdat, but - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
even at that, my line counts are low, and this morning, I sit OOW. I wish I could make minimum wage! It would be better than what I am making. I DO NOT like Emdat/Inscribe. It does weird things from time to time.

I'm new too - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I just started too and am OOW. Last week I made under minimum wage as well. Inscribe is fine for me, but the qualified text that you only get 1 cpl for really hurts me.

Emdat - IMHO see message

[ In Reply To ..]
You jump around preplaced headings and as much text as they can think of to avoid having you type it, yet, you must correct it without credit for the keystrokes getting around all this preplaced text, productive NO.

That's exactly why I left this place - - FED-UP

[ In Reply To ..]
They kept "tweaking" my templates, which you only got paid like 0.01 or 0.02 for anyways. They would keep adding stuff and adding stuff and changing things around. All I got done doing was fixing a template that I only got paid 0.02 a line to do. No thank you!!! McDonald's here I come - You want fries with that!!!?!?!?

Similar Messages:

Punished For Emdat Clinic 360?
Dec 08, 2014

Do I understand correctly that we are basically "punished" for working on the Emdat platform via the "platform factor" of all lines x 0.95?  When I work each day, I will have lines that I actually typed deducted simply because I work on the Emdat platform?  I hope I am misunderstanding this. If this is the case, can someone please explain why this would be?  I understand that some people have more difficult platforms, and they should be compensated accordingly, but why are they t ...

What Is The Best Way To Go After Your Own Little Clinic Account?
Nov 13, 2010

My company just lost a huge account.  Since then I have not made much money at all.  I am scraping to get by.  After 10 years in the medical transcription field I am fed up.  I have always worked on such great accounts for good money.  Now, I cannot find something that is even average pay.  I am going to be taking a medical coding course; however, I still need to provide for my three kids.  I want to go out and solicit doctors and try to secure my own account, ...

Acquiring Clinic Account Of My Own
Aug 09, 2010

I just wanted to know if someone could tell me how to get an account of my own, (preferably clinic, something small). I have worked for large companies but now would like to check into getting an account of my own. Can someone please explain to me how to do this as I would appreciate it very much. Hope to hear from you soon! ...

Setting Up Clinic Account
Jun 07, 2011

I did transcription for a physician about 15 years ago (drove 20 miles to his office, picked up tapes and returned finished product 2-3 times a week).  He is unhappy with his current transcription service and wants me to do it again.  He uses a digital recorder now and I am not sure how to set things up so I can do it online or through email.  I would greatly appreciate any direction or advice in this area.  ...

TTS - Hiring For An Acute Care And A Clinic Account
Jun 23, 2010

I see they are hiring for an acute care and a clinic account. But they say you must have acute care experience. Does anyone know if this is true? I know I can ask the company, and I will, but I thought I would see if anyone here knew. ...

Just Read Epic Is Taking Over Mayo Clinic Account-sm
Jan 22, 2015

What company has that?  Didn't they just recently outsource in the first place?   ...

Another Ambulatory Nuance MT
Jul 19, 2014

I have been reading the board down a ways, about the arguments and negative comments between acute care and ambulatory care sides of Nuance.  I, too, work on the ambulatory care side and we were acquired by Nuance almost 2 years ago.  Yes, we used to be Accentus and no, except for becoming employees and the things that go with that status, nothing else has changed.  We work M-F, weekends if we want to.  We do not work holidays and the TAT reflects that on our accounts when a ...

Nuance Ambulatory MTs & FIESA
Oct 11, 2014

I work with the ambulatory team (ortho clinic notes). I have 2 exclusive dictators and 2 that are shared with a couple other MTs. I was originally with On~Time Transcription. We were acquired by Accentus, and Accentus was acquired by Nuance a short time later. The Nuance acquisition took place in November 2012 I believe, and we were switched from IC to employees earlier this year in April. I’m not completely clear on what FIESA is and how it works, but from what I have read it isn&rs ...

Nuance Took Over My Clinic
Dec 10, 2012

I just found out today when I had no work with my smaller company that Nuance took over all the work starting today.  I found out they knew about it 2 months ago and didn't tell us.  I am waiting on the contact information from the original clinic manager at the doctor's office so hopefully we can go with our work.  Has anyone else had this happen and if so how good are the chances of just going with Nuance.  At this point I just need the work.    Thank ...

Nuance Emdat Inscribe
Jan 19, 2014

My company was acquired by Nuance and I guess Nuance now has taken ownership of Emdat.  All of sudden today, I can't get my foot pedal to play.  I tried to reconfigure and it just sits there waiting for me to to press play, though I'm pressing, releasing, pressing and releasing and nothing.  My foot pedal worked Friday when I logged off and it still works in my other transcription applications.  Anyone else on this platform with this problem?  Did Nuance/Emdat ...

New To Nuance...FIESA Feedback
Jan 09, 2015

Okay so I just started and I have some reports arleady on FIESA.  Some of them are due to errors that I didn't know about because, after a myriad of requests, my TSM never sent me my account specifics.  I wrote that in the feedback section. I know while in training this is no big deal, but right now my accuracy shows at around 98%.  I pride myself on my work, and these weren't my fault.  I tried clicking on the "reversal request" section but nothing happened. Have ...

Looking For Positive Feedback About Nuance
Mar 31, 2015

Hello, I am considering applying for a position at Nuance, but I am concerned about all the negative feedback I have been reading consistently. I was wondering if anyone has had a good experience with the company?  Thanks so much!!!  ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

Any Positive Feedback On Focus Infomatics/Nuance?
Jun 30, 2010

Anyone work for Focus Infomtics in QA?  Been offered a job with them but have not accepted yet.  Thanks for any feedback. ...

Nuance Too Cowardly To Allow Questions And Feedback During Teleconference About Pay Cuts.
Dec 11, 2012

NM ...

Nuance New Account
Feb 20, 2014

Anybody know anything or working on new huge account out of Western North Carolina?  Major medical center laid off 43 MTs and sent all their work out to Nuance.  Gave MTs the news right before Christmas but just went "live" a few weeks ago.  Just wondering how it was going.   Was a big hit to this hospital. I got out of the MT field for good in 2008.  Working a guest services position last 18 months in local hospital and absolutely love it!  There is ligh ...

Nuance Bayscribe Account?
Jan 23, 2014

Does anyone here work on the Bayscribe acct for Nuance? Curious about pay and if there is enough work for part-time. ...

Nuance Just Lost Huge Account
Sep 04, 2012

Just got email that stated that one of Nuance largest accounts has left them for another "vendor"  They will be slowly removing them from pool and putting everybody elsewhere so they say ...

Thanks, Nuance For Moving Me To Disastrous Account
Nov 12, 2013

Thanks, Nuance, for moving me and several other MTs to what looks and sounds like a disastrous account just before the holidays. Yeah, the cents per line is a little bit higher than what I was making on my previous account, but when you factor in the slow going it will be because of the 73 PAGES OF ACCOUNT SPECS that we have to learn, the hundreds (maybe thousands?? I don't know.. looks like a huge account though) of new doctors to learn and get comfortable with, and everything else that go ...

Nuance Losing Account? Maybe It's Working!
Dec 08, 2014

So you need help on this account so far out of TAT you're in danger of losing it. Sounds like people are deserting. Maybe if they lose a few accounts they'll get the message. One can only hope. I feel sorry for the managers. It must be pretty tough sitting between the leeches and those whom they suck the blood out of. How do they do it? ...

Straight Typing Account At Nuance.
Apr 22, 2015

It came over with Probity. Is anyone familiar with it? Is it going to switch to Speech? Any information appreciated. ...

Well, It Happened. Nuance Loses A Huge Account To....
Sep 11, 2013

NUANCE!  Yes, that's right.  The account I have had for 5 + years has now gone with Dragon EHR according to email from TSM today. How do you like them apples? ...

Emdat Compatible With EMDAT And Stedman's
Jan 02, 2010

Does anyone know if Windows 7 is compatible with Emdat AND Stedman's Smarttype? Thanks ...

Ambulatory
Aug 27, 2014

On MT Jobs Nuance is hiring Ambulatory transcriptionists. Could someone please tell me a little bit about this side of Nuance?  I've heard Acute Care is terrible.  I've heard also that Ambulatory is M-F schedule.  Is this true?   ...

Those On Ambulatory
Sep 20, 2014

I am fairly new and working on the ambulatory side.  I have been OOW a lot and only given 1 account.  Are others on ambulatory dealing with the same?  ...

Ambulatory QA%
Dec 08, 2014

On the Ambulatory side, how do we find out what our QA% is?  Is it supposed to be in FIESA?  The only report I see in FIESA is from 11/8 to 11/14 payweek and it says Accuracy 100%.  There are no reports for any other pay week. Also, how do we find out what percentage we sent to QA?  I know under the new plan if we send more thn 10% to QA we get a reduced line rate, but I have no idea how much I send to QA.  Help please? ...

Accentus Ambulatory
Dec 26, 2012

I had heard Accentus was bought by Nuance.  Does this include the Ambulatory Care Division of Accentus as well? Thanks.  ...

Anyone Here From Ambulatory Side?
Jun 25, 2014

I was just wondering if anyone posts here that work for the Nuance Ambulatory Care side of things.  All I see here are what appears to be posts from the acute care side and they are not very favorable.  I will probably get hung on this board for saying this, but so far things are pretty good on this side of the fence.  Same managers, same good accounts, plenty of work.  Flexible schedule.  Not crazy about all the logging in to everything (WorldClient, WebClock, Spark), b ...

For Those On Ambulatory Side
Aug 07, 2014

Do you have a set schedule?  From what I read this is more flexible and people seem happier.  Any input would be great! ...

Ambulatory - Exciting Changes?
Oct 28, 2014

Did any of you on the Ambulatory side get the e-mail this morning about the exciting new changes?  What is your take on it?  I, for one, am not "excited" - but more like horrified. ...