A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance losing account? Maybe it's working! - Tired of working for this charity.

Posted: Dec 08, 2014

So you need help on this account so far out of TAT you're in danger of losing it. Sounds like people are deserting. Maybe if they lose a few accounts they'll get the message. One can only hope. I feel sorry for the managers. It must be pretty tough sitting between the leeches and those whom they suck the blood out of. How do they do it?

Don't feel sorry for my TSM - Not

[ In Reply To ..]
Had a situation where my power went out, she questioned my extensively, what time did it go out, what time did I punch in, when did I sent my last job....

She put me on hold and came back and told me exactly to the minute what time the last job was sent, when I punched in, etc..went into my time card and punched me out at the exact minute the last job was sent (I lost the job I was working on when the power went out) There was a 20 minute discrepancy between the time I sent the last job and the time I said my power went out ( I was working on a job).

Questioned me and then put me on hold and attempted to "catch" me...which did not happen.

When the power returned, I completed my scheduled hours.

I think they sit just fine between both sides--bottom line, they care only about their job and pretend to care about us it suits them, meeting TAT for example.

Wish I could spend weekends and holidays "hovering"....

sounds like one of my past TSMs - a real micro-manager

[ In Reply To ..]
One time when I called her to say I could not finish my shift because my mother was in the ER, her response was "we really need you" and then my response was "if my mother is dying in the ER, she needs me more." She changed her tune.

No, not sorry for the TSMs or any other 'tweeners along the way.

Not Sorry either. It's their choice to be lackeys - WR

[ In Reply To ..]
For a company with such exploitative labor practices.

I had one that, if you reported storms, would go to weather.com sm - so so tired

[ In Reply To ..]
and check if there were storm warnings for the area we lived. Ridiculous and I wish I had that kind of time in my life, I might send someone an email giving them a pat or two on the back for working so hard instead!

Don't feel sorry for mine either. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
If she decides to be on spark or answer email, she always gives wrong answers. She doesn't even help to research the correct answer. I wish she would leave. She causes most of our team's problems.

losing accounts - nononuance

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe if we all quit working OT, they will get the idea of what we think about their new pay scale.

That is terrible - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
I cannot imagine that. I have a great TSM. She is always there to answer any questions even on her days off she gets back to me. Never questions me when I have to unexpectedly not work, always approves my time off requests. She is the main reason I am still with this screwed up company because she always seems to have my back!! I hope it turns around for you because that would be absolutely unbearable

mine too, she's tremendous nm - MTrauma

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
My backup TSM is fantastic. - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
I understand why she is so well liked by her team.

Similar Messages:

LOSING AN ACCOUNT
Nov 19, 2013

WHAT?  I was told that I had sent a report through with no ADT and had been " warned" of this before? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  I know nothing of this and now have lost my account.  They are truly trying to get rid of me.  this company!!!! ...

Losing Account-Landmark
Jun 06, 2014

Anyone else suffering from this at Landmark?  Worked for company for almost 10 years as an employee.  Now all of a sudden they lost an account, have no work available to compensate for it.  Notified us by an email which I personally never received.  Asked if I wanted to be put on a waiting list for new work.  Are you serious?  I'm just baffled that they have gone to treating their MT's this way as they have been nothing but great to work for in the past. ...

Well My Small MTSO Keeps Losing One Account After The
May 17, 2014

other and now we are all scrambling for work.  Seems to be the sign of the times. ...

Losing M-Modal With Nuance Acquisition
May 21, 2012

Can you tell me what we will notice or how we will be impacted when M-Modal is taken away from Transcend/Nuance employees.  (If indeed it is taken away.) TIA. ...

Accentus Soon To Be Nuance ....losing Our 401K
Nov 30, 2012

Just got e-mail from our wonderful HR person that no 401K was deducted in our most recent paycheck.  As soon as Nuance bought us, our program stopped :((   Welcome to Nuance...ughhh....I jumped from Webmedx to Transcend to Accentus and it seems I cannot escape :( ...

Anyone Currently Working For Uscribe On This Ireland/UK Account?
May 18, 2011

Anyone currently working for Uscribe on this Ireland/UK account?  I am and for 8 cpl these people are dreaming and they don't give you your line count until the end of the pay period so you have no idea how much money you are making on a daily basis.  They are nice people, and the operations manager is one of the nicest ones I've come across.  Was at Fast Chart and many talk about over staffed! And they could care less if you run out of work they just ignore your e-mails. I am ge ...

NEMT Anyone Working For Acute Care Account
Nov 20, 2014

Hi,  Does anyone currently work for NEMT on an acute care account.  Is speech recognition good?  I guess they do half and half speech/transcription.  Do you like it and do you feel you can make money on their platform?  ...

Nuance New Account
Feb 20, 2014

Anybody know anything or working on new huge account out of Western North Carolina?  Major medical center laid off 43 MTs and sent all their work out to Nuance.  Gave MTs the news right before Christmas but just went "live" a few weeks ago.  Just wondering how it was going.   Was a big hit to this hospital. I got out of the MT field for good in 2008.  Working a guest services position last 18 months in local hospital and absolutely love it!  There is ligh ...

Nuance Bayscribe Account?
Jan 23, 2014

Does anyone here work on the Bayscribe acct for Nuance? Curious about pay and if there is enough work for part-time. ...

Nuance Just Lost Huge Account
Sep 04, 2012

Just got email that stated that one of Nuance largest accounts has left them for another "vendor"  They will be slowly removing them from pool and putting everybody elsewhere so they say ...

Thanks, Nuance For Moving Me To Disastrous Account
Nov 12, 2013

Thanks, Nuance, for moving me and several other MTs to what looks and sounds like a disastrous account just before the holidays. Yeah, the cents per line is a little bit higher than what I was making on my previous account, but when you factor in the slow going it will be because of the 73 PAGES OF ACCOUNT SPECS that we have to learn, the hundreds (maybe thousands?? I don't know.. looks like a huge account though) of new doctors to learn and get comfortable with, and everything else that go ...

Straight Typing Account At Nuance.
Apr 22, 2015

It came over with Probity. Is anyone familiar with it? Is it going to switch to Speech? Any information appreciated. ...

Well, It Happened. Nuance Loses A Huge Account To....
Sep 11, 2013

NUANCE!  Yes, that's right.  The account I have had for 5 + years has now gone with Dragon EHR according to email from TSM today. How do you like them apples? ...

Feedback From Anyone On Nuance Ambulatory Clinic Account And Using EMDAT
Sep 01, 2014

How productive is Emdat on Nuance Ambulatory Clinic accounts?  Platform seems easy to use, but can a person get a good line count? ...

Working For Nuance???
Jun 06, 2012

I have been out of transcription for roughly 2-1/2 years but need to get back to work.  I am going back to school to get some add'l training this fall but in the meantime need a job.   They are recruiting right now and wondered if someone could tell me something about being an at-home transcriptionist for them?? Any info would be greatly appreciated; thanks!!!!   ...

Anyone Working For Nuance And Liking It???
May 02, 2011

So I hear a lot about how there is no work at Nuance now because they are over hiring and that they are a "nightmare" to work for. Is there anyone working there now that likes it and isn't having any problems?  ...

Any Positives Working For Nuance?
Mar 29, 2013

Is there anything positive about working for Nuance?  What's it like working on the eScription and Dictaphone ExText platforms?  What are your average line counts on those platforms?  I can average 400+ lph working on a clinic account, but I get to use lots of word expanders and templates, it's all straight typing as well.  I read somewhere they just made cuts in pay, was that across the board and how much of a cut was it?  I read that they start out at 4 ...

Still Working For Nuance, Nobody Else Will Hire Me
Nov 07, 2013

and I don't know why.  I have always been able to see an ad, respond to it, and have the job and the schedule I wanted now I'm not even getting responses to resumes and I'm wondering if it's because I'm so close to retirement.  I haven't worked that many places that it looks like I'm job jumping so I can't think of anything else and I'm getting a little nervous.  I need a second job really bad! ...

I Have Come To This Conclusion After Working At Nuance.
Feb 09, 2015

Since they constantly bounce us back and forth, forcing us to choose between production and quality, which have you chosen? Or aren't you there yet? I have chosen quality. At least for the moment. I think I'm getting just as whacko as they are. Signed, Present MUP Collector ...

Working For Nuance Transcription
Mar 25, 2015

Whoever is even thinking of trying to work for Nuance Transcription, should think again!  They are always running out of work and pay sucks big time! They have a new pay system where you are docked for almost everything! You have to meet 99% quality, which is no problem, as you should be meeting that anyway, but then they check your reports, always short ones and if they find an error, especially a major one, that docks your score way down, which in turn docks you pay, plus they then take y ...

Nuance - Working Weekends
Mar 27, 2015

Just wondering.  Nuance bought out my old company a while back, and I have always worked Monday through Friday.  Now all of a sudden they say we HAVE to work either Saturday or Sunday EVERY WEEK.  My question is, if I had said no to the weekend as I was hired Monday-Friday, could they have fired me? ...

Is Anyone Happy Working For Nuance? What About Mmodal? And Why?
Sep 21, 2013

i, too, like a couple others on here right now, am wondering what if any transcription companies still out there are good to work for. ...

I Love Working For Nuance And Have Been Around The Block
Sep 25, 2013

I Hate Working For Nuance So Badly.
Oct 16, 2013

I truly just hate ever day that I have to work for them. The days are sooooo long and seem never-ending.  Fifteen years of 99%+ accuracy and now I need a mentor?  Really?  WTH?  Switch me to a new, more difficult account and after 1 week tell me I suck so bad I have to be mentored?  Provide me with no list of physician names or local cities or names of local hospitals and expect my LPH to be up and running at full speed when I spend all my time Googling for info on an ar ...

Is There Anyone Here Working For Nuance Or MModal Who Is Happy With Their Job? Nm
Nov 06, 2013

, ...

Nuance - WorldClient/email Not Working??
Dec 17, 2013

Anyone else having trouble?  I wanted to email my tsm but i get: Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to mail.nuance-nts.com Did you mean: nuance-­nts.­com ...

Working For Nuance (minimum Wage)
Sep 27, 2014

25 years ago, I had an hourly wage of $11.50 (before I got into transcription), while the minimum wage was $3.35.  So I was making 3x minimum wage. Fast forward to Nuance today, my salary is $7.25, minimum wage.  (BTW, this is my very first minimum wage job of my entire lifetime, back to when I worked as a teenager in the 1970s).  Plus, the medical benefits are awful, and 25 years ago they were good, along with entirely paid by employer. And, Nuance feels the need to employ an a ...

Real Einsteins Working At Nuance!
Sep 30, 2014

What ever bird brain came up with the idea to work OT for PTO is a real gem. I have 6 accounts and have been OOW for going on 2 days now. Thanks, Nuisance, for the pleasure of working for you. ...

Working For Nuance: A Truly Kafkaesque Experience!
May 06, 2015

If you doubt me, see the "Urban Dictionary" definition.  It's about as good as any that I have seen:   http://tinyurl.com/28rqen4 After working for far too long for a smaller MTSO, which was aquired by Nuance and which also treated its workers like dirt, and coming to this company, I begin to wonder if this is just the state of affairs in Health Information Services or just employment in the United States generally.  Trying to get and keep a decently paying job just seems l ...

Anyone Else Working For Nuance Having Issues With Webclock Tonight?
Aug 08, 2011

Mine will work until I click on Webclock to punch in my hours and then it just sits there with a blank page and does nothing. Just wondering if it is just me or anyone else having this problem? ...