A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Accentus Ambulatory - trina

Posted: Dec 26, 2012

I had heard Accentus was bought by Nuance.  Does this include the Ambulatory Care Division of Accentus as well? Thanks. 

It says... - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
at the bottom of their ad for ambulatory care transcriptionists that they are in the process of merging with Nuance. If it didn't include the ambulatory care division, I'm not sure why they would add that. Your best bet is to contact the recruiter directly and ask.

Accentus ambulatory - trina

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, I did notice afterwards that they had that about Nuance. When I hear from the company I will just ask them about all of that. Thanks!

ALL of Accentus is now Nuance. - Outta there

[ In Reply To ..]
They are in the process of switching everything over. This is the 3rd time a company I work(ed) for has been "acquired" by Nuance/M*Modal. It usually takes about a year before full assimilation.

Accentus/Nuance - trina

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably right, best to stay out of it. This particular job was straight typing which you know is rare with Nuance. If it's straight now Nuance will work at making it speech I imagine. Probably won't take them long.

Nuancestink - Wornout

[ In Reply To ..]
The company I work for is not Nuance, but because of using Editscript is basically taken over by them. They call the shots. Don't make $$ what I did before and I am very unhappy. If transcriptionists would not work for Nuance, it would break their power hold on the industry. They have taken over like honeysuckle vines on a fence row.
They bought On-Time - Ugh
[ In Reply To ..]
....and then sold to Nuance. My money was cut by 3/4 and my hours were increased to almost double. Horrible. I quickly quit.

Similar Messages:

Accentus/Ambulatory Care
Feb 07, 2013

I was asked to take the transcription test for the above company, but can't figure out how to control the speed or turn the sound down.  My foot pedal doesn't work with this one.  Does anyone know how to do this?  I have sent them an email asking, but guess they don't have the time to answer.  Would appreciate any help given.  Thx. By the way, does anyone know what their starting cpl rate is? ...

Accentus--Ambulatory Care
Feb 09, 2013

Would like to hear from anyone who took the transcription test for the above company in regard to how you actually can play the sound files.  My foot pedal would not work with their voice files.  I would click on the start button and the dictation would start and just keep going.  I could not pause, stop it, or anything else insofar as controlling it so I could actually type anything.  I e-mailed them with questions but never heard anything back until hours later in the day and they said I ...

Accentus Ambulatory Testing
Feb 05, 2014

Just tested with them and felt it went well, but don't want to stress about. Does anybody have any experience how long it takes to hear back from them after testing?  TIA! ...

Accentus US Ambulatory Division, Formerly ZyloMed
Sep 20, 2011

I have checked the archives here about both companies, but does anyone currently work for this division of Accentus?  I just applied for a position with them.  Good/bad/ugly info all appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Accentus - Ambulatory Side Questions
Apr 27, 2012

I see on this site and another that when listing jobs for Accentus, they list benefits for full time on the acute care side but nothing on the ambulatory side. It is my understanding that on what is formerly known as Zylomed, you are IC for a couple of months. After that, are there benefits and if so, are they the same for that given to the acute care section? Thank you. ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

Ambulatory
Aug 27, 2014

On MT Jobs Nuance is hiring Ambulatory transcriptionists. Could someone please tell me a little bit about this side of Nuance?  I've heard Acute Care is terrible.  I've heard also that Ambulatory is M-F schedule.  Is this true?   ...

Those On Ambulatory
Sep 20, 2014

I am fairly new and working on the ambulatory side.  I have been OOW a lot and only given 1 account.  Are others on ambulatory dealing with the same?  ...

Ambulatory QA%
Dec 08, 2014

On the Ambulatory side, how do we find out what our QA% is?  Is it supposed to be in FIESA?  The only report I see in FIESA is from 11/8 to 11/14 payweek and it says Accuracy 100%.  There are no reports for any other pay week. Also, how do we find out what percentage we sent to QA?  I know under the new plan if we send more thn 10% to QA we get a reduced line rate, but I have no idea how much I send to QA.  Help please? ...

Anyone Here From Ambulatory Side?
Jun 25, 2014

I was just wondering if anyone posts here that work for the Nuance Ambulatory Care side of things.  All I see here are what appears to be posts from the acute care side and they are not very favorable.  I will probably get hung on this board for saying this, but so far things are pretty good on this side of the fence.  Same managers, same good accounts, plenty of work.  Flexible schedule.  Not crazy about all the logging in to everything (WorldClient, WebClock, Spark), b ...

Another Ambulatory Nuance MT
Jul 19, 2014

I have been reading the board down a ways, about the arguments and negative comments between acute care and ambulatory care sides of Nuance.  I, too, work on the ambulatory care side and we were acquired by Nuance almost 2 years ago.  Yes, we used to be Accentus and no, except for becoming employees and the things that go with that status, nothing else has changed.  We work M-F, weekends if we want to.  We do not work holidays and the TAT reflects that on our accounts when a ...

For Those On Ambulatory Side
Aug 07, 2014

Do you have a set schedule?  From what I read this is more flexible and people seem happier.  Any input would be great! ...

Ambulatory - Exciting Changes?
Oct 28, 2014

Did any of you on the Ambulatory side get the e-mail this morning about the exciting new changes?  What is your take on it?  I, for one, am not "excited" - but more like horrified. ...

HOW IS AMBULATORY DOING? OOW? STILL HAVE EXCLUSIVES?
Nov 28, 2014

Ambulatory has been pretty quite here lately. We are curious...how is the transitioning going? Do you guys still have your exclusive doctors and are you able to make the same amount of money? Out of work situations often? How have things changed/stayed the same? ...

Does Ambulatory Have Set Schedules? -
Jan 27, 2015

I left last summer and at that time they did not.  Curious if they do now.  Thanks. ...

Anybody Do Radiology On The Ambulatory Side?
Aug 19, 2014

just wondering if anybody did radiology on the ambulatory side and was it basically the same flexibility as doing the clinic notes and was the was the pay the same by the line or by the report?  thanks in advance.  ...

Nuance Ambulatory MTs & FIESA
Oct 11, 2014

I work with the ambulatory team (ortho clinic notes). I have 2 exclusive dictators and 2 that are shared with a couple other MTs. I was originally with On~Time Transcription. We were acquired by Accentus, and Accentus was acquired by Nuance a short time later. The Nuance acquisition took place in November 2012 I believe, and we were switched from IC to employees earlier this year in April. I’m not completely clear on what FIESA is and how it works, but from what I have read it isn&rs ...

OK...So How Many Of Us Got The E-mail And Acute Or Ambulatory?
Dec 03, 2014

I am ambulatory and I got the e-mail, have not heard about the video, but the e-mail mentioned conference calls with our TSMs. I would imagine the TSMs asked for a video so the calls would go better and maybe a few less questions? ...

As A Fairly New Ambulatory Employee (less Than 6 Mos)
Dec 03, 2014

I understand nothing of this.  I don't understand FIESA because I was not under it.  However, what I do understand is a cut in pay.  I'm doing well right now if make $200.00/week, mostly OOW, working a total of probably 3 days a week, and $200/week is actually on the higher side of the estimate.  So, here is my prayer for me and all you warriors.  Come Lord Jesus, come.  Deliver us out of Egypt, from this Pharaoh known as Nuance.  Such deception is a ...

TSMs Fired. Were They All Ambulatory?
Jan 09, 2015

My TSM is still here as of late this afternoon anyway.  Have not seen or heard anything from the company.  Are the one/ones that were let go on the ambulatory side or one of the newer Nuance acquisitions? ...

What Is The Difference Between Ambulatory And Acute Care
Aug 03, 2014

On the website they say 1+ years of experience for Acute Care but 5+ years of experience for Ambulatory.   I would have thought Acute Care would be more difficult.....??? Also wondering.....for Acute Care they say you need to have MS Word but not for Ambulatory?  What do you need instead?  Thanks for any replies!   ...

Now I Understand Why Folks On Here Loved Ambulatory. Sm
Oct 28, 2014

Now I understand how there were glowing reports of being happy and making good money.  Welcome to the way acute care works ambulatory folks.  We have a pool of accounts and reports come in with the one closest to turnaroundtime first. No picking or choosing what you transcribe or edit.  Like I have 7 accounts and get all work types and dictators. At least that is how it works for my group that was swallowed up by the N.  We have a schedule and we have to stick to it unless we ...

Just So You Know, Ambulatory And Exclusives ... Not ALL Peaches And Cream..
Oct 29, 2014

Ambulatory is definitely different than acute transcription and probably better in a LOT of ways, but if it makes you acute care feel any better, the 24-hour TAT that is talked about was not a true 24-hour TAT, at least not with my company. If my doctor dictated at 11 pm, my reports were due by 3 pm the next day, so that is more like a 16 hour TAT. If my doctors decided to turn in their reports on the weekend, then I transcribed on the weekend. I worked when my doctors sent reports which ...

Ambulatory Starting FIESA Monday
Nov 07, 2014

We have to watch a mandatory training video on FIESA by Monday when it will start.  I haven't watched it yet.  The email said this is tied in to the new compensation plan.  Also, we are going to adjust or schedule.  Before, I had no set schedule.   What happens now if you don't get the quality standard score they require?  I know it will probably change with this new plan, but I was just wondering.   I know everyone hates it from what I read ...

Line Count-Ambulatory-InScribe
Dec 12, 2014

Does anyone actually make their line count on the above?  The software is horrible.  Each patient is like 10 to 15 lines on average.  You would have to do 130 patients a day transcribing, is that possible?  And the speech rec, OMG that is horrible to try to make lines with.  And, they are taking 50 lines per 1000 away because it is an easy platform.  Yes, I checked with the Department of Labor and they can get away with it.  Crap, I have to wait 5 seconds when ...

Hiring Freeze For Ambulatory, But Openings For 20 Acute...
Sep 25, 2014

Guess that means 20 experienced MTs get the boot next week.  ...

Are MLSs Given The Opportunity To Switch From Acute Care Over To Ambulatory
Jul 21, 2014

have plenty of work, have exclusive work pools and dictators, great support from QA and TSMs. ...

Feedback From Anyone On Nuance Ambulatory Clinic Account And Using EMDAT
Sep 01, 2014

How productive is Emdat on Nuance Ambulatory Clinic accounts?  Platform seems easy to use, but can a person get a good line count? ...

Does Anyone Know About Accentus?
Mar 01, 2012

Does anyone know about Accentus? Just want input before applying. Thanks. ...

7 Cpl VR, Accentus
Apr 13, 2012

Accentus says in one of its ads that they pay up to 7 cpl for VR.  Anyone out there working for Accentus that actually makes that? ...