A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does WebMedX, Amphion or TransTech have decent insurance?sm - dee

Posted: Feb 06, 2011

Just curious.  I'm thinking about applying with them.  I have to have good insurance, and hopefully not real expensive.  Thanks! 

Anyone know??? nm - dee

[ In Reply To ..]
x

How can anyone answer when you don't quantify "good" sm - lolololol

[ In Reply To ..]
insurance? What cost range? For self or family? Rx drug plan? Co-pays?

Someone gave detailed rates for Webmedx recently. - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
Look back a page or two. As for what's "decent" or "good," as the other person posted, we'd need some clarification on that.

Similar Messages:

Amphion Has Decent Health Benefits?
Nov 22, 2011

Can anyone share if Amphion has decent health benefits and what full-time employees must maintain to keep benefits? Thanks! ...

Amphion-Is Anyone Making A Decent Paycheck?
Aug 21, 2012

I understand they don't pay for spaces, headers or footers so one would assume this would greatly reduce line counts. ...

Is It Possible To Make Decent Money With TransTech E-Scription VR? Nm
Dec 29, 2009

nm ...

Any Companies Have Decent Insurance?
May 11, 2015

Hi all!  I really need to work for a company with decent health insurance for an individual.  I think it would be a good reference for everyone if you could reply with the name of your MTSO, your health insurance premium, and whether it's individual or family.  Anyone want to participate?  ...

Do Any Companies Offer Decent Insurance For Part-time?
Dec 31, 2009

nm ...

I've Tested For MedQuist, Webmedx And Amphion And - Sm
Feb 16, 2011

I've failed each test.  I actually passed the first set of tests for Webmedx, but then they gave me a VR test, and I've never done that before, so I failed.  I even got turned down at a local hospital.  I've been out of the field for the past 2 years taking care of my baby, so I'm very rusty right now.  I used to be a very good transcriptionist.  I've only worked from home once before.  The rest of my time has been spent working at a hospita ...

Insurance At Amphion
Aug 19, 2013

i need to get away from Nuance.  I am thinking about applying at Amphion.  Can someone let me know how much their health insurance is?  It would be for me plus 2 children.  Thank you so much for your help. ...

Amphion Dental Insurance?
Sep 14, 2010

Can anyone tell me more about Amphion dental insurance? I need to get a cleaning, fillings, and pulling, and crowns right away. Yes, my mouth sucks. LOL. Is there a waiting period for any of that stuff once the insurance kicks in? ...

Has Anyone Worked For WebMedx AND TransTech?
Feb 04, 2010

nm ...

Lesser Of 3 Evils, Transtech, Transcend, Webmedx..sm
Dec 08, 2009

After 6 years, my company has eliminated all employee status personnel.  I am frantically searching for a new employer with benefits.  Given this choice, where would you go?  Other suggestions.  I have applied EVERYWHERE with various success..15 years acute care experience, good QA and production. ...

Do TransTech Or Webmedx Have A Paid Training Period While
Jan 25, 2010

nm ...

Do TransTech And Webmedx Send Work To India?
Feb 03, 2010

nm ...

Transtech Health Insurance
Nov 10, 2009

Can anybody tell me what kind of health insurance plan Transtech has?  Is it HMO, PPO, . . or do they have different plans to choose from?  I'm also very interested to know how much it is and how much the deductible would be.  I'm 51 years old, so good health benefits is very important to me.  Also, I would appreciate any feedback on abt other companies out there with great health insurance.  Thank's! ...

TransTech Medical Insurance
Sep 29, 2010

Could someone please share what medical insurance company TransTech insures with?  Thanks. ...

Transtech Health Insurance?
Jan 15, 2013

Transtech's ad does not specifically mention health insurance as part of their benefits package, does anyone know if they offer it?  Thanks in advance. ...

Has Anyone Received Their Webmedx Insurance Packet Yet? I'm Trying
Nov 24, 2010

nm ...

Insurance Rates/webmedx/nuance
Nov 17, 2011

for an employee and spouse $767.00 a month, dental for an employee and spouse $63.00 a month.  I am having to waive the dental, can't afford that.  Might have to find a 2nd job as well.  Stinks for sure. ...

Transtech Health Insurance Premium ?
Dec 12, 2010

Hi, does anyone know if the health plan for family quoted for Transtech Medical is monthly or per pay period?  I saw for the plan 3, $500 deductible, $375 something and was wondering if that was per pay period for family or per month? ...

Does TransTech Have A Standard 90-day Wait For Insurance? Nm
Dec 11, 2013

xx ...

Any Idea What Family Insurance Costs For Webmedx?, Also Line Rates, Etc.
Jan 20, 2010

Just looking for a range here if you don't mind.   Also, are they strict with their schedules? ...

I Need Info On Transtech And SoftScript Insurance (single Premium And Coverage).
Dec 06, 2010

nm ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

Was Looking For A Decent MT Job ANYWHERE
May 08, 2014

Notice I said decent..not fantastic, dream, etc.  I planned on working for any money I got.  I've been an MT for a while, we DO work for our money.  I don't know who started the rumor we don't and need to get less because the consensus is now an idiot can do the job.  Maybe that's how you get the medical records that the doctors, themselves, cannot decipher or make sense of without (wait for it) guessing.  (I think we've all sailed in that boat t ...

Decent $ For Working As An IC?
Oct 18, 2010

Since there are many job postings for an "Independent Contractor", what would be a decent amount to charge?  Charge per line or per report?  Looks like a lot of paperwork is involved as well as estimating what you think you will make to the IRS.  Would like some opinions from transciptionists who have worked or currently work as an IC.  Thx.     ...

Cannot Find A Job For Decent Pay.
Jun 16, 2011

I have been unemployed for about a year now.  MQ took over my hospital and thus the entire transcription department was eliminated.  Even the union could not keep this monster out.   About 15 of us lost our careers.   I have looked into several positions and cannot find any company that will pay me even 80% of what I am taking home on unemployment benefits!!!  At 58 years of age I am too young to retire but perhaps too old to learn something new.  ...

Decent Headphones
Jan 07, 2011

I just graduated and am starting the job search process. The headphones I used during school are pretty trashed. I want to get a decent pair that aren't super expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions/pair they really like? ...

MT Decent Jobs
Dec 31, 2012

How hard is it to find a decent job these days? ...

Decent Companies
Nov 25, 2013

any decent companies out there that have never been heard of on this board?  There are so many that repeat themselves all the time and no one wants to work for them because of that.  Any other ones that are not so common? ...

Is It Too Much To Ask For One Report That Is Decent?
Jan 09, 2015

I cannot even get ONE decent report where I don't have to change every second word. Most of the time I end retyping the whole report because the ASR is so poor. I just want to tear out my hair between the poor sound quality, having to deal with terrible dictators and ASR that is now either cutting off every other word or just plain incorrect words.  ...

Insurance Question. If I Sign Up For Insurance Sm
Apr 15, 2010

and family member wishes to join later, can I enroll at any time or must it be during "official" enrollment period?    Thank you.  ...