A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Do TransTech or Webmedx have a paid training period while - you get used to the VR and straight platforms? nm

Posted: Jan 25, 2010

nm

Last I knew... - Webber

[ In Reply To ..]
Webmedx had a 2-week training period for which you were paid $11 per hour to learn the platform.

Twelve hours of training time - Old and Tired MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Plus lines for TT. I don't feel that is enough time to learn a totally new platform and the VR. I'm still trying to get my speed up on the VR.

That must be new employee training. When my platform... - mt68

[ In Reply To ..]
was changed on the account I worked, there was no training time paid.

I got trained on the WRONG platform. - anonymous for now

[ In Reply To ..]
Didn't know it until I started the new VR so, of course, I was completely lost at first.

It really does not take that long to learn - VR

[ In Reply To ..]
I learned mine in about 2 days. It is not rocket science, very easy to do.

Similar Messages:

ASR's Training Period Over
Jul 26, 2010

Why are we still having to jump through hoops -- highlight and skip marker for more than 5 words, etc.  - for the ASR?  Hasn't it had time to "learn" all it is going to learn?  It would be so much easier just to delete the crap we can't use and have to re-do instead of all the red skip markers, etc.  Anybody been told that we can just DELETE and not SKIP yet? ...

Is There A Training Period For Docqscribe 7.0?
Jul 06, 2012

I thought I read on here a while back we were paid for 2 weeks for learning docqscribe 7.0.  Have not heard anything since about it.  Can I assume this is not true?  Thanks. ...

Can Someone Tell Me When TransTech Pay Period Begins And Ends
Jul 30, 2010

nm ...

PAID TRAINING?
May 19, 2011

Regarding the videos about the TW update - was told it would take 5 minutes - then looked at MQ Central and saw an explanation about watching the videos and then sending a code to supervisor.  Does this mean this is paid training?  Anyone know?  CCM did not send email saying it was paid.  Thanks. ...

Paid Training.
Jul 21, 2012

I was  hired at a job and told I'd have paid training for 12 hours.  We had trouble getting equipment set up for the first day and it ended up 1 day's training but being paid for the whole time.  But I'm having a horrible time learning this job, essentially learning by trial and error and on my own.  I believe after the equipment was set up, training should've started then.  I had 100% QA for 2 weeks but don't think that was enough beca ...

Are We Paid For That HIPAA Training?
Feb 13, 2015

Are we supposed to be paid for that mandatory HIPAA training module thing? If so, do we get paid for that time only, or do we also get paid for the time we took the test at the end? And what do we clock in under Webclock for it?   I emailed my TSM about this 2 days ago, but big suprise, she never replied.   Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Worked For WebMedx AND TransTech?
Feb 04, 2010

nm ...

Since We're Supposed To Do 7.1 Training Outside Of Our Schedule, We Get Paid
Sep 04, 2012

x ...

Has Anyone Yet Been Paid By TransTech? Should Have Been Today. Nm
May 27, 2014

. ...

Anyone Know How To Get Veterinarian Transcription Training? Found An Ad That Paid 10-12 Cpl But Req
May 01, 2010

either experience or training.  I must not be Googling my question right because I cant seem to find anything about transcription for veterinarians specifically.  Thanks. ...

Lesser Of 3 Evils, Transtech, Transcend, Webmedx..sm
Dec 08, 2009

After 6 years, my company has eliminated all employee status personnel.  I am frantically searching for a new employer with benefits.  Given this choice, where would you go?  Other suggestions.  I have applied EVERYWHERE with various success..15 years acute care experience, good QA and production. ...

Do TransTech And Webmedx Send Work To India?
Feb 03, 2010

nm ...

Does WebMedX, Amphion Or TransTech Have Decent Insurance?sm
Feb 06, 2011

Just curious.  I'm thinking about applying with them.  I have to have good insurance, and hopefully not real expensive.  Thanks!  ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

I Get Paid By The Minutes Typed. Is There Anyone Else Out There That Gets Paid By The Minute.
Mar 01, 2012

I was curious if any other MTs are getting paid by the minute too. Replies are welcomed. I am required to get 131 minutes for an 8 hour shift. We get incentive if over. We also use VR, so that helps, and we have weighted doctors. Thanks, MeL ...

PTO Per Pay Period
Dec 09, 2011

Just got off the utilipro site and can't seem to see where it is listed the # of hours of PTO I get per paycheck.  I am a FT employee and have been with the company 6 years already, but I can't find this info.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Period Or No Period
Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  I know I am going to get ripped for these questions.  However, I have not transcribed in a while and I cannot remember if mg, mcg should be mg., mcg.  Can someone help me update myself.  Thanks Carol.  Also, since I am asking, for postoperative diagnosis do you type " same "or do you type out what the preop was?  I would appreciate any help as there are so many different ways to transcribe it and sometimes clients have preferences.  Thanks Carol. ...

End Of Pay Period . . .
Jan 20, 2013

and I'm a little concerned.  My supervisor religiously sends out an email reminding people to approve their timecards, and this time - nothing.  I've put in the last of my PTO to cover all the hours I missed this week due to NJA (which is basically a failure of management to staff accounts correctly), and she still hasn't approved it.  She usually has by this time.  My concern is that MModal is going to start pulling stunts like some of these other c ...

End Of Pay Period
Jan 30, 2013

This is to those MTs who do next to nothing for most of the pay period and then the last 2 days decide to make up all of their lines.  It really screws those of who show up every day and work our full day.  I've spent more time hitting the "get next job" today than I've transcribed lines.  I looked back at the last 5 pay periods and every single one of them on the last 2 days of the pay, I was barely able to make my lines. If you're going to be a slacker then just ...

$161.00 This Pay Period
Jul 25, 2013

Welp....at least I can make my car payment.....Food?  Food banks here I come! ...

Got MUP This Pay Period.
Jul 09, 2014

Low and no work, multiple accounts.  Lucky I got what I did this last payperiod.  However, early this year I got a few bucks in MUP and was told to bring my statistics up or else.  Now, I figure I will be either fired or put on probation for this.  Spent too much time signing in and out for OOW crap.  Should not hold us accountable for that, but you know how it goes. ...

How Could I Have Earned So Little This Pay Period!!!
Dec 10, 2009

I'm $200 short.  The big difference is I did more ASR this pay period.  At this rate, the rent is now at least 3/4 of my monthly earnings.  How am I going to pay the bills and still eat? Hope I can survive until I'm out of here?  Counting down - 7 more months to go until my training for a new career is finished.  ...

Probation Period
Feb 19, 2010

I am curious - I was hired by a company and am almost at my probation end period.  I have been hearing a lot from other MTs about getting laid-off and or terminated from different companies.  I wonder if I should be worried that it will happen to me.  I would hate to think the worst but ... ...

Pay Date For This Last Pay Period - Is It 04/26? Nm
Apr 25, 2010

x ...

When Does The New Pay Period Start/end?
Dec 09, 2010

Just wanted to know when the end of the pay period was or beginning.  Is Monday, 12/13 start of the new pay period?  I know pay is every two weeks. ...

Two Apaces After A Period?
Feb 16, 2011

I have always double spaced after a period before beginning the next sentence but it appears that this rule may have changed in recent years?  I'm wondering whether one or two spaces is generally accepted by most transcription companies? ...

Pay Period For Nuance
Dec 18, 2011

Hello! I was just offered and accepted a position with Nuance and am supposed to start sometime this week (was supposed to get the new hire PW on Friday, but it did not arrive, hoping it will tomorrow for I really need to start working again..sigh).  Anyway, I know that the pay period runs every other Friday, but what timeframe does it cover for transcription (basically, how long will I have to wait before receiving a check) and when is the next payday.  I forgot to ask these important ...

I Just Want To Work.....period
Sep 21, 2012

First off, thanks for letting me vent because here it comes......why oh why can't I just work and stay working in this darn MT field.  I've been doing this for 10 years and I keep winding up in this exact same spot.  I have continuously worked for more than 1 MT company at a time and there have been a number of times I have had to work a 3rd MT job just to pay the bills, ya' know the basics.  I will NEVER understand how these lame MT "scam" schools can eve ...

It Is Now The End Of This First Week Pay Period.
Dec 29, 2012

I pray to God this company goes under. ...

How Much Leave Do We Get Each Pay Period?
Jan 02, 2013

I just used a bunch coming into the new year and Im loaded up again..Last company I worked for took mega line counts to get leave and I never got any paid leave, this is crazy.. Not that Im complaining ...