A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone happy at Precyse? Just started, kind of nervous about their platform. NM - skittles

Posted: Sep 12, 2014

xxxxx

Similar Messages:

Precyse Platform?
Aug 20, 2014

Can anyone tell me what platform Precyse uses? Applied, waiting to hear, any other info. much appreciated. Thanks! ...

Precyse Solutions Platform?
Oct 01, 2010

What platform(s) does Precyse Solutions use?  Is it basically VR or is there some straight as well?  Happy there? ...

Precyse--I Know I Can Search The Archives--Just Wondering If MTs Are Happy With This Place Now. SM
Apr 03, 2015

And if they pay more than 8 cpl for straight transcription and if it's mostly VR which we all try to avoid. Thanks. ...

Any Current Info On Precyse? How About The Platform - Productive? SM
Oct 20, 2009

Also how about the benefits, especially insurance - do you feel they are a good deal for the price? Do you feel the way the PTO adds up is beneficial to the MT?  Does anyone know anything about the account that they are hiring for right now?  Thanks for anything you care to share.  ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Nervous
Mar 02, 2012

waiting for my phone interview to begin....sorta nervous! ...

NEWBIE GETTING NERVOUS
Aug 29, 2010

I'm new to the profession and new to the boards. I am here just trying to get a feel for the real world in transcription. I have to say the few things I have read on here so far are making me very nervous. I am just finishing my course within the next month or two through Penn Foster so the search for a job is in my near future... These are a few things I am curious about:  Is the MT job market really that bad? What advice can you give me as a new MT? Have any of you MT's out ...

Interviewing Soon And Nervous
Oct 01, 2010

I have an interview coming up and I am a little nervous.  I have not had an interview in years and I don't know what to expect.  The last two times I had interviews with an MTSO, they did not really interview me but instead just told me about the account and wanted to know what shift I wanted to work. For those of you who have been interviewing recently, what was it like?  What questions can I be expected to answer.  Thanks. ...

Nervous Transition
Oct 21, 2011

I have come into transciption within the past four years. This is something I have always wanted to do and finally found a way to get into the field. There does not seem to be alot of money in straight typing, and less in VR. I have always made incentive, but still - its just not enough and I work very hard to get that. Right now, I work for a company with straight typing only, no VR. I am taking a position with a company that has VR and it sounds to me like the position is pre ...

Soon To Be A Nuancer And Am Nervous
Nov 27, 2012

I'm getting ready to have software installed on my computer this week and am having second thoughts after reading the posts on this board.  I'm really upset about the off-shoring that Nuance does and was naive when I applied (I should've checked on the boards first).  I'm not sure if I should back out or give it a try.  The account I'm assigned to supposedly is a new clinic account so everything is up in the air - it'll be straight typing and then mov ...

MT Transitioning Out And Nervous
Jan 25, 2014

Seeking advice from other MTs who are currently in school for another field or have already transitioned out of MT. One semester to go and I will hopefully be prepared to enter a career field that has nothing to do with MT. Problem is, I find myself worrying about working outside the home. I've been an at-home MT for almost 12 years. I have found a new enjoyment being around people in my classes and activities, but I'm so used to the home environment as my workplace. I am ge ...

Webbers, The New Changes Are Making Me Nervous.
Apr 08, 2011

I hate this paranoid feeling like I'm baggage and not part of the team anymore.  Do you think they'll improve communication and it will feel like the old, happy Webmedx again? ...

New Hire - Nervous - What Would It Take For Them To Fire Me?
May 04, 2012

. ...

Applying To SoftScript But Nervous
Nov 12, 2012

Well, I am going to go ahead and apply to SoftScript and I must say I am nervous hearing the negatives about the work, but at the same time if I don't get out of Nuance I will pull my hair out soon. At least I have read a few positives about SoftScript. I have read NO POSITIVES about Nuance. I came in as part of a buyout several years ago and it is scary to think I might be leaving one bad to another bad, but at the same time I think Nuance is trying to push some of us out anyway and I have ...

I Am Already A Nervous Wreck Today
Mar 18, 2014

I know every time the phone rings or I get an Ipswitch email i'm going to have a tiny heart attack lol   The news probably won't come until tomorrow but it's the waiting to determine my whole future that's got me on edge! ...

Amphion, Anything Good Or Bad. I'm Nervous.
Oct 14, 2014

Anyone out there have any experience with Amphion?  Good and bad comments are requested.  I'm nervous about them. ...

Nervous Waiting On Tests Results For A Job
Jun 27, 2013

I'm worried I didn't pass it. I pored over it with a fine-tooth comb many times, so if it's meant to be, it will be, and if not, it won't. I am really broke though, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I passed it. Can anyone else relate? ...

I Have A Job Interview Tomorrow At A Hospital And I'm So Nervous
Sep 24, 2014

I have a job interview at a huge hospital tomorrow for a medical records analyst.  I'm very excited that I even got a call for an interview, but I'm also scared beyond words.  I haven't had a face-to-face interview in 12 years and I've become such a hermit that I'm scared to death of going for an interview, driving there, answering questions, etc.  I went back to school, just finished and got my degree, applied for this job and now I have an interview so i ...

Work Comp For Nervous Breakdown LOL?
Feb 25, 2015

I probably shouldn't even be complaining considering how bad most people have it at this company (and I spent 4 years waist deep in the existential horror of ever expanding BoBs and ASR so I know it can be so much worse), but sometimes the little stuff just drives me nuts.  The last three months have been a QA rollercoaster.  In December, I flunked my quality audit.  Oh my god, I put "were" instead of "was."  I can see how that's a critical error.  Hundreds of ...

I Am Enrolling In The Andrew's School Next Week And Am Getting Nervous
Jan 24, 2011

Hi. My name is Suzanne and I am enrolling in the Andrew's School for Medical Coding next week, on Tuesday February 1, 2001 and am getting nervous. I am a medical transcriptionist and I want to know if any thing I have done in the last 10 years, such as medical terminology and anatomy, will help me. Of course I will take that part of the course, but I want to know if that will help. Also, I am most nervous about deciphering the codes. I guess what I am asking is how do I know I will be a goo ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

I Am Putting In My Paperwork For The Andrew's School For Medical Coding And I Am Nervous
Oct 01, 2013

Hi Friends: My name is Suzanne and I am sending in my paperwork to enroll in the Andrew's School for Medical Coding and I am nervous.  I am nervous because I do know I can do it, but what about my age of 57.  I am too old for studying for this field?  I am a medical transcriptionist and have been for 12 years and I am a fast thinker and learner and I know I can do it, but what about the Affordable Care Act and the jobs being outsourced like medical transcription. Can you ...

I Get So Tired Of Waiting On Work. It Actually Makes Me Nervous Sitting By This Computer
Jun 05, 2014

waiting on reports.  Not sure how to handle this.  I am looking for other work but no luck so far.  Do others find this mentally stressful babysitting your computer. ...

Happy Transcriptions Is Still Happy
Aug 19, 2013

Who in their right mind names a company "Happy Transcriptions?" In this day and age, all I see is "sad" MTs and, in my opinion, if "Happy Transcriptions" is still happy, they can only be messing even more with us poor "sad" MTs. All I can say is I am so "happy" I am so close to being on my way out of MT! ...

HAPPY TRANSCRIPTIONS - Not Happy
Nov 10, 2013

Am I the only one who feels that life is not happy at Happy Transcription?  I love the work, but the owner is totally unprofessional and needs to revamp the organization. ...

Here's A Different Kind Of Job
Nov 17, 2012

write test questions http://www.geiswriters.com/ ...

Be Kind To Your TSM Day.
Dec 04, 2014

Seriously - they are being dragged through this with us. They need their jobs just like we do. I am sure they don't like it and their kool-laid pitchers are empty but they have to play the game. Let's just don't shoot the messenger - they are just trying to survive just like us. They don't like it anymore than we do but can't say it. :) ...

What Kind Of Clamp?
Jan 28, 2010

The uterus was clamped at the adnexa with a large _______ clamp. I really can't tell what it's saying...MAYBE "angled Z clamp", but I don't really know. It is a hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy. What are my choices?  ...

What Kind Of Brainiac
Jun 01, 2010

puts a stutterer on ASR? ...

Some Kind Of Biopsy
Jan 04, 2011

She also is status post sigmoid loop colostomy in 2007 with _____ biopsy.  Sounds like the doc is saying ped-rectal biopsy.  Can't find it anywhere.  Any ideas? ...